Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
priyu, your analysis comments this time, I am truly bowled over... absolute clean bowled... Dedicating a song to you.

gajab ka hai din dekho jara
yeh deevana pan socho jara
Dev hai akela, Chandu hai pagal,
Majaa aa raha hai... kasam se priyu kasam se!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Truly Priyu, the way U R bugged with Chandu, all my efforts have brought fruit... If I were there, I would kick chandani in her AxS and go and hug Dev myself... bhaad mein jaaye Chandu shanduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I wish he gets a high fever getting drenched. I feel so bad for him.

Me 2, 3, 4, 5... infinity... Look at his eyes... How can Chandu resist? is she hormonal or something that she is so adhiyal?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you say? Shall I give fever to Dev in next chapter? Chandu ki to vaat lagegi hi but even we shall be crying.

history repeating now. sky is also crying seeing him.
So true! Poori kaaynaat ro rahi hai! Barun royega to who can stop from crying😭😭

is the tum bin jaun kahan song the Shashi Kapoor tribute ?

Yup Priyu! You got it perfect... I'm so happy U R the only one perhaps who reads all my badbad I do at the beginning of chapterπŸ˜ƒ... nice song isn't it? Shashi on piano.
have U been able to guess which is my shaayari and which one is the great Ghalib?

she's still holding his words against him when she well knows he didn't mean them at all. going a bit off topic. it's strange when all is okay she thinks of the full family at times overriding Dev but now she's focussed only on his words.

So true Priyu... But when did she override his words? she takes care of family n then gives him all required pleasure, happiness everything.

finally his heart hear her and he saw her.
Yup... that's how he found her... first he located her to Pub... now she's just nearby on the corner, but he finds her always... n hamesha dhoondh nikaalegaπŸ˜‰

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I totally connected to Dev through out the update. Chandni not much
2filmy thumbnail
I must say I loved all the songs and the rain scene. thanks for including it
2filmy thumbnail
I'm sure if Barun recites your shayari we will all die and go to heavenEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

outer storms are always less wild than inner ones. finally she realizes she needs him. maybe ego gone now. he told something in anger and she sat holding it. even she's no less in keep grudges. she forgot all else and remembered just that. he's cone all this way now and she's still stuck to the sane spot not moving an inch. too stubborn. should he hang himself ?

πŸ‘

Priyu, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Dev hota to tujhe hug karata... he must be thinking the same... maanati hi nahi ladki😑

maybe then she'll relent ? she too had suffered a lot I agree. but now she's just full of ego. Indrani had ruined his family and killed his parents. it's said that children have to pay for their parents sins. I love his determination.

All jokes apart... the Guy is really great! You feel so much for him because he is all the time thinking of her welfare, wants to protect her... in spite of his AYM faade, he loves her like mad... doesn't want to force her... allows her to make her own choice... n to bring her to that choice, he's ready to go on his knees and sar jhuka deta hai Banda... in that he becomes a great man, a great husband.

U know Priyu? Shiva, who wears ashes on body, skull as garland and snake around his neck, all time angry yet he is taken as best husband of the world... because of his pristine love for Parvati... because he always accepts her being better half of him n doesn't let his ego come in between their relation.

Dev is doing much the same so he's better as husband than Chandani as wife. It takes a great mind to apologise to your wife this way! In show, they used the pose for proposing, but I extrapolated the Shiva-annapoorna level of relationship in that pose.

That's why he thinks of Shiva when Chandni does not relent to him n he has to leave... At that exact moment she gets the truth...Otherwise Dev would destroy his own self in his tandav... he's a super sensitive guy! right from childhood such caring personality... loves his bro like mad... loves young chandu as well... so much that he has not forgotten a single thing of their child hood.

it takes two to tango. till she moves an inch nothing can happen. I want to go and hug him.
Pls do... the boy really really needs it.😳

he's on mission impossible now. his eyes spoke to her. but I'm sure she still a stone.

2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

Yup Priyu. Same experience with me. I was staring at pics... their expressions capped n I forgot what I was writing. Their expression are truly distracting.

Haye I really understand your situation. it took me quite some time to start reading the update
2filmy thumbnail
sorry Di right now I'm still vexed with chandu so no advocating on her behalf will touch me. yes when she had first fainted in his arms Dev was invoked
2filmy thumbnail
I think all married couple goals should be to reach the prakriti purush level. she knew very well he didn't mean it at all. she had already insulted him in return in the dining table. now she's just stretching the matter unnecessarily. Ram had already sent Sita to exile. here he said something he didn't mean. she knows it too well. Dev made many attempts already. she wants him to beg. so after all they have faced when he told her something in anger she holds onto it. where did her promises go. that she won't ever leave him. she took those just after knowing he was Dev. he didn't accept her as his wife then. he didn't literally tell her to go did he. why did she trust his eyes at the end then ? she could have just let him go and not bother. yes Nani is a really good medium. she can resolve serious issues. yes I was right about Shiva Shakti. yes I got the Laxmi Narayan reference now Di.
2filmy thumbnail
the day started brightest and ended darkest. what a contrast. fate played such a cruel trick on them. yes if course he's fiercely protective of his family. so she should have understood it well. a house is a witness to all events in a family. I'm fully team Dev now. sorry. she's become too closed now like a shell. she doesn't see anything beyond her pain. itni kathor patthar ban jaye with aurat hi Kya. yes woman and child stubborn is impossible. Barun eyes reflect his pain so well. yes she drops her ego as a favor to him.