Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

sorry for some of my over reactions on this update. this Chandni is your creation so I apologise if you felt bad on her behalf.

Hey Girlie! You always apologise for smallest things but U really don't need to.

You know?

You reaction made me think My Advay/Dev was perfect... because if your loved one is anyway suffering, you will blast off the guy you think is responsible... he did the same in a moment of stress.

You blasted off Chandni because the pics with barun expressions, the writing ... everything perhaps... pulled you completely to Dev's side n got you hugely involved in te story... remember my PM?

Me as a person didn't feel bad at all... but let's take Chandu specifically...and only because you are cooled down now...

Why do you think Laxmi left Narayan because he took the kick which came n hit her... 
Why did Parvati leave Shiva when she was called illusion?
Why did Seeta refuse to do the second agni pariksha?

This is individuality of the woman in equal relationship. Our mythology teaches us that a woman should not take anything with her head down. She's the Shakti and her rights are always equal in relation.

I can understand this point through personal experience... 

Of course, it's very valid on both sides... as you want I'll create one incident where roles are reversed... 

Priyu, could U take a check?

Don't look at Barun pics at all especially his eyes n expression... just read Chandni's part...

the way she wants to hold onto his memories... but her heart brings back the pain of his words...she's in a conflict of her own ... as she remembers, if he pinched her ears, she punched him back... till now she's been experiencing the equality...her saluting him the same way during KC fast fight between them, her taking initiative in lovemaking... 

She's not a docile woman with no individuality of hers... in her speech after the PTSD attack, she says celebrate womanhood. She is herself doing that with her Dev.

If he had just blasted her with some other words it would not matter so much, but he questioned her existence in his life; which has hurt her deeply inside.

Anyway, to advocate your love for Dev, he'll make her realise how she reacted wrongly in nxt chapter

Thanks.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Advay reaction was an instant one. he understood his mistake as soon as he said those words. he tried to apologise so many times. he tries his best to make up. but she didn't move. yes I was fully on his side when she was mum even after his song. I would have supported her if she fought then and asked him the questions from the rain scene. but I understood you wanted them to go out for the rain scene. I'm not asking her to take everything lying down. fight argue thrash if required. but when a person is trying and making efforts and advancing 100 steps at least go 1 step forward. don't relent so soon but at least hear. oh wow role reversal will come. I'm happy then.
2filmy thumbnail
I saw all her expressions. of course she's not docile and I don't want her to be so. in my above reply I told what ticked me off. she herself knows he didn't mean it. long back she had told him he deserves no family and it's good he's alone. I know then things and situation was very different. both hated each other. but she said it in sheer frustration. she didn't mean it too.
2filmy thumbnail
sorry Di I took a long time to reply. I was stuck up.
2filmy thumbnail
just wanted to ask you. 2 sisters are together but Meghna is alone. can she come to Mumbai too ? Chandni Shikha will love it then.

I saw all her expressions. of course she's not docile and I don't want her to be so. in my above reply I told what ticked me off. she herself knows he didn't mean it. long back she had told him he deserves no family and it's good he's alone. I know then things and situation was very different. both hated each other. but she said it in sheer frustration. she didn't mean it too.

Same as you, I hated her when she said those things to him. Shivani's tone of voice came out beautifully... but hurt on Advay's face took my heart completely.

I hated Chandu even during nail scene when advay flinched.

Maybe I am just soft hearted ðŸ˜•. people might be liking such stuff... but I thought advay is not letting any physical harm to come to her n to inflict pain on him during pooja/ritual was totally wrong.

just wanted to ask you. 2 sisters are together but Meghna is alone. can she come to Mumbai too ? Chandni Shikha will love it then.

Yup! Will happen in some days. Dev will bring her. Her matter was discussed once on dining table while miku's marriage was being discussed. so she's very much on minds of the family.
Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago

sorry Di I took a long time to reply. I was stuck up.

No probs whatsoever. I completely understand that U have studies to do for your 2moro paper.