Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

... loved the prakriti purush reference. they are an eternal couple.

Yup! They truly are... rather every married couple must believe this n experience this.

is it her ego as well ? that's stopping her ?

Partly yes! Ego, as a word, has a different connotation in general use... this is more self preservation in an equal relation... she's been badly bruised ... radha went in radha na bole na bole mode ...
then  Chandni, U and I are mere mortals.

how can he even think of separation ?
Why not? He's the first one to understand and acknowledge what she went through when Dev yelled at her... From a woman's perspective, think of Seeta as to how must she have felt when lakshman told her in the forest that Rama had exiled her.

so she decided to be cold. she still feels he's an illusion ? she feels he's tricking her ?

She's not cold... she's rather stuck... look at the cap... see her expression... it's not a cold, I don't give a damn kind of expression... it's more that she's unable to understand him yet cannot resist when his soul calls out through his eyes.

She is unable to decide which Dev is real... the one who woos her with his love or the one who's heart at some point questioned why she was in his life.

He has taken her to heavens in the night and claimed n proved that he loves her, then he went and blasted her off, out of his life... isn't that breaking of trust? Read the verse naina thag lenge which she recites as Prose here... the exact reference comes... why should she believe his eyes now when the same eyes were angry and hateful at her in the morning.

I'm happy Nani came. she will set things right. she's experience mature sensible sensitive and can handle this delicate matter. all listen to her too.

Naani is wise through age at the same time fair, unbiased, so she understands both well n speaks to both firmly. she's very good arbitrator.

Chandni showing her ego now. Dev trying but she purposely ignored. it can be a fight between Shiv Shakti too.
yup! the reference of shiv Shakti comes later... so it's proven that all couples... whether on earth or in heaven... fight.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
any couple is generally called laxmi-narayan joda n bahu of family is ghar ki Lakshmi... so the laxmi Vishnu fight which is origin of balaji story.

Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago
Oh no,Youtube was where I uploaded them at first before they took them down, πŸ˜”then I went to vimeo and yesterday came to know that they deleted those too along with my account.. so upsetting,now thinking to upload elsewhere which is a lot of work I'll try to do that later. 
Definately I will make if I have time. Now also working on one after a long time. I was too busy😳
If you were on Twitter I could share easily as I'd be uploading there as soon as done.
BTW did you watch the video screen journal posted yesterday?Gosh Barun's dialogue was too good. Can't get over his voice still..Bombastic that was

that's bad luck for viewers n us if they took the vm down... why don't u check wth u tube?

i'm not on tweeter...but u may pm me the link.

send me link of barun's screen journal video. wanna see him

Diwali night is a new moon night. the darkest night. here it's so true. the two main diyas are off.

Yup. ... darkest night which had become beautiful for them in the night and as the morning rose but later during day, destiny brought a huge blow.

one can do anything for family.
Actually, Chandni shd realise that when she was trying to protect  her family , she was blasting off Advay. He feels equally protective of his family.
The house clearly witnesses both parties and knows well that both share the same spirit...

the house saw so many things. they weren't just partners but soulmate. I agree they're so much more. they've gone through so much together. when he hated her she had cared for him. their history was really special. she broke him with her words today.
Yup! Hurt n counter hurt...the way heart reacts... In previous, we were on chandni's side , now we get pulled towards Dev.

he needs Nani badly now. Nani feels Chandni needs time. she feels his efforts aren't enough now.
Yup! Naani gives him the exact maternal loving care and teaching that his mum would give. n she makes him understand that if he did wrong earlier, she has the right to react... naani nails it perfectly, his efforts don't reach her heart because they don't reflect her pain.

she's a stone now. he tried to reach out in all ways. he tried to remind her of their love. but all wasted.
Aasaani se maan jaaye , voh aurat hi kya? Birbal said remember, StreeHath or BalHath ke saamne kisi ki nahi chalati... Ramayan uses this stree hath at so many instances whether it's kaikeyi giving exile to raam or seta sending ram away to get suvarna mrug.

so she has to be reminded of her duties now. sorry but right now am more team Dev.
Me 2. just because It's barun's eyes that are pained... fully biased me.πŸ˜†

so good to see him a bit happy now. she can't deny Nani at all. hope Nani can privately drive some sense in her now. when he can drop his ego she too can do so

yup she does... read further.

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he's so concerned and worried about her but she's not at all bothered and went to take a stroll. Pooja Miku now know it's out of their control. they can't do anything. they should've stopped her. or called Nani. he's going to bring her back now. I wish he gets a high fever getting drenched. I feel so bad for him. history repeating now. sky is also crying seeing him. I can well understand him emotions now. she's still with her ego. is the tum bin jaun kahan song the Shashi Kapoor tribute ? she's still holding his words against him when she well knows he didn't mean them at all. going a bit off topic. it's strange when all is okay she thinks of the full family at times overriding Dev but now she's focussed only on his words. finally his heart hear her and he saw her.
2filmy thumbnail
outer storms are always less wild than inner ones. finally she realizes she needs him. maybe ego gone now. he told something in anger and she sat holding it. even she's no less in keep grudges. she forgot all else and remembered just that. he's cone all this way now and she's still stuck to the sane spot not moving an inch. too stubborn. should he hang himself ? maybe then she'll relent ? she too had suffered a lot I agree. but now she's just full of ego. Indrani had ruined his family and killed his parents. it's said that children have to pay for their parents sins. I love his determination. it takes two to tango. till she moves an inch nothing can happen. I want to go and hug him. he's on mission impossible now. his eyes spoke to her. but I'm sure she still a stone.

now she's acting silly before Nani.

She's not acting silly. Both are gone in childhood mode n both are defending themselves. 

showing her ego. she just loves to see him suffer. 
Nahi re! Aisa mat bol. She's suffering herself. Hota hai,  yaar...SHEESHA HO YA DIL HO AAKHIR TOOT JAATA HAI

she forgot he's like this from start. now maybe she expects him to change for her. she's just having bhav.
 Wow!  Tune To Meri Bolti Band KaR DEE. He was very much like that... kabhi kaan kheechata tha kabhi gussese nikal jaata tha...
Bhav Dev DEGA Nahi To Use KHUD HEE KHANA PADEGA NA?πŸ˜†

increasing her self importance. the incident you told was it just before the Annapurna avatar ? Shiv ji had to request her for food? 
Yup.  It is ! Shiva Begged With A KATORA In Hand.  The Pic Is Famous For Annapurna Pic. 

wow she's so deep in her ego now. I wish something serious happens to Dev no. she can live with her ego then.
SHAANT PRIYU SHAANT. Aisa ASHUBH Nahi BOLATE. JHAGADE To HAR KISI MEIN HOTE HAI...Fir SULAJH BHI JAATE HAIN. DEKH Next EPISODE MEIN Dev USSE JHAAPEGA MAST! GHAR To AANE De Dono KO

so I was right. she wants him to bow down before him. true ego. now she's just making lame excuses. 

NAHI YAAR. SAME WAY AS DEV HAD GUILT FOR NOT CHECKING ON AADI, SHE HAS LIFELONG GUILT ABOUT SHE BEING PROXY FOR DEV'S PARENTS DEATH N HIS MISFORTUNE. SHE'S GONE IN THE SAME MODE FROM HER BREAKDOWN TIME.  THIS IS HER CHARACTER. REMEMBER 2ND LAST EPISODE. MAIN DEV KE LIYE SIRF EK JAKHM KI YAAD HOON. SAME MODE COMING BACK.

I think Leela can only deal with her now. every one pampers her. she's used to the mollycoddling. 
Why Shouldn't They? After All She Brought MikU Back. She Lovingly Appeased AADI''s Pain.  

she saying as if by considering Nani advice she's doing a favor on Dev. Dev came forward 100 steps now she wants him to come all the way without her moving an inch. till now he's supported her akwa now when it's her turn she's reluctant. could she have done the same with Indrani who never loved her? there she had no ego at all
Myself Clean Bowled! Indrani KE SAATH  chandu jaisi thee us ke liye To HARNEET DEVYAI NAMAHA... I DIDN'T Like Her Then. 

PRIYU, Myself On Mobile N Mobile Keyboard Conked Up Now.  Hence Beech MEIN HEE Caps DAAL RAHA HAI. Typo Errors. PLS Ignore. 

Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
he closed the distance but no use. now she's just doing tantrums. how I wish sometime in future the exact same thing happens with role reversal. he's giving her space. he's not forcing her too. ego continues. holding on to one word. sorry this is just stretching the matter now. hope she does stretch it too long else soon it'll snap. gosh how much ego she has. better he goes away forever then she can happily be with her ego. Indrani would've just taken out the ego from her. she's not even making an attempt to understand him. she loves him right ? he did what she had wanted now. or she expects him to act like her pet dog now ? they're really equals now. an apology cycle complete. i think she's just playing with him now. doing drama. holding his hands showing him a mirage and then back to pavilion. she loved his begging a lot. it must have pleased her ego. now he degraded himself fully still madam isn't happy
2filmy thumbnail
really he's cone such a long way to make amends and miss high and mighty is still a stone. I will be happy to see the same scene with role reversal. if she can't see the regret in his eyes now she doesn't love him as she claims. she doesn't deserve him too. she's still a stone. he bared his heart and soul to her. she's cold. his words just bounce off her. her ego must be soothed but she's playing hard to get. she's hurting him and revelling in it. finally he decides to leave. yes Dev she's a stone now. won hear you at all. she loves her ego a lot more than you. she live with it. of course it's his fault.so what if he's really sorry. so what he's trying all possible way to make up. so what if he's tried his best. so what if he said it in anger. so what if he's shown and expressed his love for her infinite times. so what if even she knows he didn't mean it. so what if he can't live without her.so what if she's breaking her promise now.
2filmy thumbnail
arrey now she's thinking of him ? why ? she got what she had wanted? why this change of heart now ? no use. she has pity on him now? how generous of her. what should he do to thank him for the favor ? why's she running to him. let him go na. let him suffer and torture him a bit more. madam is really generous on him no. how easy for her. it's like she's blessing him with her love. oh so today she dies care if the family sees them too. wow. they came now when things are okay. really shameless people he had to tell them to give them privacy when the had to stop her they couldn't and now they came to see their private moments. she's asking him where she'll go after she had already left him. I don't trust her promise. I'm sure she'll repeat the same again. she'll forget all and just focus on his angry words. she won't understand him. he has to change for her. else it won't work. just a few kisses are enough to melt him

she has the heal him instead of that she's just scratching his wounds and making then raw. he had been through a lot. he had lost his family future life. he had seen too much pain already. now she's just adding to it. why does she feel today they are unequal ? so now she walked out of the house too. great. he's regretting his words badly but madam isn't just bothered and went to take a stroll. why can't Pooja Miku try to explain her now. when he was angry on her Pooja had tried to intervene and explain him. why can't she do it now. where's Adi. when his cm was angry on his Mami he had come to support her before him. no sign of him now.why ? doesn't cm need his support now ? shouldn't Pooja tell him what his childish behavior cost ? his running away led to the fight. I think Nani doesn't know she's gone. how I wish he too does the exact same thing in the future. then only she'll know the gravity of the situation

Priyu, tu to bahot hi naaraj hai yaar Chandu se... voh bechaari... tufaan mein ataka uska man, to khud bhi toofan mein chali gayee...

Usko gaali mat de, mujhe chaar joote maar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If she didn't go out, how would I use the best shots of Barun wet n both hugging n happily kissing?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Kuch paane ke liye kuchh karna padata hai... I am in love with Barun's expressions in rain scene. I suggested to Pratty to make GIF of that expression of his n she sent me. She also used it as her profile pic... main to jaake uss dev ko hug kar leti... mera kaam chandu ne kiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did u notice, I made a cap out of almost every min in that scene... N I hope you find those matching with dialogues n emotional turmoil scripted here.

Voh Pooja Miku ki nahi sunegi... vahi to voh dono Dev ko bataate hain...Voh dono bhi jhaapenge usko.

Poor Aadi. he hugged CM during lunch n enjoyed his jelly custard... tabhi CM got very angry n left, sweet CM cried n left... the boy was baffled totally... Naani n Miku too care of him n diverted his mind. During dinner he thought everything is fine... poor boy went to sleep after dinner... yeh sab naatak raat mein ho raha hai.
Vaise Kabir is on leave todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Aadi will come tomorrow morning.

Naani doesn't know... yup! How would poor Aadi support CM when CM himself is unable to do anything? yeh sweet CM to Shakti kaali se bhi jyada adhiyal hai, maanati hee nahi!πŸ˜‰ remember Shiva had to become corpse to appease Kaali maata... Bechara dev usi stage mein jaa raha tha... poor boy.

Aadi poor boy... he just hid... these two are kids, they fight all the time... ek ne chillaya to doosari ekdam chilled ice mode mein chali gayeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi yaar, Dev ko thodi to akkal hai... voh aisa nahi karega...( where do I have role reversal picsπŸ˜‰) 

dekh voh next episode mein kya karata hai! Hope u'll njoy!