Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm so happy you are back with an update. haha yes Barun effect on you. no problem for waiting. I know the fruit of patience is sweet. even I'm missing him so much. wow so you are celebrating him. oh wow so it's like a VM. I love AdNi too. I will feel and experiences it. of course it's all about Barun. indeed the story is at a very crucial point now. I anyway always see the episode before me not just read it. I watch each if his expressions minutely. his eyes has magic. they are real windows to his soul. of course he doesn't need big dialogues as he can speak so well with just his eyes. oh wow you used your own poems that's so sweet of you. I will express my emotions after the update.
2filmy thumbnail
she's his soulmate so he loves her beyond anything. I can totally understand his feelings. his emotions are so deep for her. he's in too much pain now and burning in regret.
when she recalled the first time he threw away the haldi why didn't she recall she made him nail walk ? she recalls just his anger not her act ? so now she's also having conflicting emotions at his opposite expressions. aww they are so similar. she's doing just what he had done. she's scared to face him. aww I love the first time she fainted in his arms and he held her. sweet flash back. he's right she could have come too when she made it. I love Pooja. she understands them so well. I'm happy that all family will be there for him now. how I wish Pooja teaches Chandni the same too.
2filmy thumbnail
she feels his presence. but I agree their souls have to meet. loved the prakriti purush reference. they are an eternal couple. he knows her so well. so she's giving him the silent treatment now. he's trying to make her react. be angry. fight him. is it her ego as well ? that's stopping her ? now he challenged her. she ran away. eyes talked to each other. Miku suggests he sings. how can he even think of separation ? poor Dev is so scared. she's scared to get hurt again. aww Pooja Miku helping now. antakshari great idea. so she decided to be cold. she still feels he's an illusion ? she feels he's tricking her ?
poor Dev I really feel for him so much. I'm happy Nani came. she will set things right. she's experience mature sensible sensitive and can handle this delicate matter. all listen to her too. Chandni showing her ego now. Dev trying but she purposely ignored. it can be a fight between Shiv Shakti too.
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ASRkiMoonlight

This was high on emotions today

If their seperation was painful, their coming together was  shooting fireworks 
The rain sequence was wonderfully incorporated into this
You brought out their heart to us .. I imagined the scene play out in front of my eyes while reading this
Heartbreakingly beautiful update💔

Hey Lubs! Thanks so much. His eyes take you to Adni world n make u experience his heartbreak, don't they? Do share which part you liked best with pic added.

I was wondering how would it be if Barun recited my Shaayari... in his typical Tanhaiyaan way, but with pain rather than playfulness... main to Mar jaati.

As return gift of this episode, why don't you make VM on songs I used here n upload on YouTube?  U'll have larger viewing, too! I had once earlier tried going on vimeo to re-enjoy your VM but they have removed those. Try on YouTube or DM. They will stay forever then
2filmy thumbnail
Diwali night is a new moon night. the darkest night. here it's so true. the two main diyas are off. one can do anything for family. the house saw so many things. they weren't just partners but soulmate. I agree they're so much more. they've gone through so much together. when he hated her she had cared for him. their history was really special. she broke him with her words today. he needs Nani badly now. Nani feels Chandni needs time. she feels his efforts aren't enough now. she's a stone now. he tried to reach out in all ways. he tried to remind her of their love. but all wasted. so she has to be reminded of her duties now. sorry but right now am more team Dev. so good to see him a bit happy now. she can't deny Nani at all. hope Nani can privately drive some sense in her now. when he can drop his ego she too can do so.

Originally posted by: 2filmy

instead of reading the update I'm just staring at the pictures. they are so distracting

Yup Priyu. Same experience with me. I was staring at pics... their expressions capped n I forgot what I was writing.  Their expression are truly distracting.

Originally posted by: 2filmy

she's his soulmate so he loves her beyond anything. I can totally understand his feelings. his emotions are so deep for her. he's in too much pain now and burning in regret.
when she recalled the first time he threw away the haldi why didn't she recall she made him nail walk ? she recalls just his anger not her act ? so now she's also having conflicting emotions at his opposite expressions. aww they are so similar. she's doing just what he had done. she's scared to face him. aww I love the first time she fainted in his arms and he held her. sweet flash back. he's right she could have come too when she made it. I love Pooja. she understands them so well. I'm happy that all family will be there for him now. how I wish Pooja teaches Chandni the same too.

Firstly , hugs 2 u... that sentence u used earlier for Barun... his eyes windows to his soul.. kisses 2 U... exactly my thoughts.

N now, aunnn... u r not being fair to sweet Chandu. Didn't she think of the nail scene when he lifted her across her diya Rangoli y'day? She wanted to undo the pain n she did in the night while making love to his soles...while loving his soul.😆

He would naturally remember that moment after burning her dup atta. That was first time his Dev was invoked. Dev loved her so much even then.
2filmy thumbnail
now she's acting silly before Nani. showing her ego. she just loves to see him suffer. she forgot he's like this from start. now maybe she expects him to change for her. she's just having bhav. increasing her self importance. the incident you told was it just before the Annapurna avatar ? Shiv ji had to request her for food? wow she's so deep in her ego now. I wish something serious happens to Dev no. she can live with her ego then. so I was right. she wants him to bow down before him. true ego. now she's just making lame excuses. I think Leela can only deal with her now. every one pampers her. she's used to the mollycoddling. she saying as if by considering Nani advice she's doing a favor on Dev. Dev came forward 100 steps now she wants him to come all the way without her moving an inch. till now he's supported her akwa now when it's her turn she's reluctant. could she have done the same with Indrani who never loved her? there she had no ego at all
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

Hey Lubs! Thanks so much. His eyes take you to Adni world n make u experience his heartbreak, don't they? Do share which part you liked best with pic added.

I was wondering how would it be if Barun recited my Shaayari... in his typical Tanhaiyaan way, but with pain rather than playfulness... main to Mar jaati.

As return gift of this episode, why don't you make VM on songs I used here n upload on YouTube?  U'll have larger viewing, too! I had once earlier tried going on vimeo to re-enjoy your VM but they have removed those. Try on YouTube or DM. They will stay forever then

Oh no,Youtube was where I uploaded them at first before they took them down, 😔then I went to vimeo and yesterday came to know that they deleted those too along with my account.. so upsetting,now thinking to upload elsewhere which is a lot of work I'll try to do that later. 
Definately I will make if I have time. Now also working on one after a long time. I was too busy😳
If you were on Twitter I could share easily as I'd be uploading there as soon as done.
BTW did you watch the video screen journal posted yesterday?Gosh Barun's dialogue was too good. Can't get over his voice still..Bombastic that was
Edited by ASRkiMoonlight - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
she has the heal him instead of that she's just scratching his wounds and making then raw. he had been through a lot. he had lost his family future life. he had seen too much pain already. now she's just adding to it. why does she feel today they are unequal ? so now she walked out of the house too. great. he's regretting his words badly but madam isn't just bothered and went to take a stroll. why can't Pooja Miku try to explain her now. when he was angry on her Pooja had tried to intervene and explain him. why can't she do it now. where's Adi. when his cm was angry on his Mami he had come to support her before him. no sign of him now.why ? doesn't cm need his support now ? shouldn't Pooja tell him what his childish behavior cost ? his running away led to the fight. I think Nani doesn't know she's gone. how I wish he too does the exact same thing in the future. then only she'll know the gravity of the situationEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago