Pretan SS : Passionate Love Last Part 8: Pg 7

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

The story goes with the current track in the show but I will include something more. It will deal with conflict in relationships of love and family when both of them stand at the same pace. Karan and Preeta will expose Sherlin in front of everybody and that would also lead to the confession of both. Their happiness will be short lived when Karan will find about Rishab's love for Preeta. The family will too go ahead with Rishab and Preeta's marriage alliance. 

What will Karan choose? His new found love or his more the loved brother will form the cruz of story and how will Preeta deal with all this. 

PS : Some Shristi and Sameer scenes if there are any fans for them. I will see how this story goes and if you guys like it I will do an FF that would have combine Kumkum bhagya and Kundali bhagya couples. 

Teaser 

Preeta is sobbing loudly in her room for opening the door of love in heart again after broken engagement. She didn't knew the price of loving somebody immensely and being rewarded with pain and heartbreak. 

Part 1 ; Pg 1

Part 2 : Pg 2

Part 3 : Pg 3

Part 4 : Pg 4

Part 5 : Pg 4

Part 6 : Pg 5

Part 7 : Pg 6

Part 8 : Pg 7

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you will keep this story upto kundali bhagya then I can enjoy more Bz never interested in KKB...n plz try to give less ss to sammer srishti...only interested in preeta Karan Rishabh...
Teaser was superb.. ...continue soon

Oops sorry js saw ur user ID...it means u r a fan of KKB.. .sorry don't want to hurt ur feelings n ur favorite...it was jst my POV...Edited by gdfss - 6 years ago
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ittu sa?
Please update soon and please make it a long one. Excited ⭐️ If possible please include Bulbul's memories too. I miss her a lot
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Please update soon! Loved the background of the story!!
Srimukhi thumbnail
Update it soon...I want to see how the karan solve this in your view... Guess the future of kdb may go like this
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start pls do continue 
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1

Few weeks ago 

Karan and Preeta follows makes master plan to trap Sherlyn unaware she already got hint of their plan. 

Sherlyn : not bad my dear brother in law, you were being smart but I am your sister in law, now the game will be fun 

Karan taps Sherlyn's phone to check her upcoming and outgoing calls. He also hires detective behind her without her information. 

"I told you not to call me, I will meet you soon okay Sherlyn talks with her ex husband on phone 

Karan and Preeta hears the conversation from bluetooth. 

Preeta : I think she is talking with the same person 

Karan : you are right, Preeta you go I will follow her at home

"No way, I am leaving you alone here, this battle is for our families and we will fight it together Preeta declares her decision of not giving up halfway 

Karan : you are not getting my point, I cannot risk your life, this woman is very dangerous to deal with, I don't have ounce of trust on her 

Preeta : I trust you and myself so stop worrying about me, we will win 

Karan does not argue with the girl standing in front of him but promises himself to protect her from Sherlyn's evil motives of destroying everybody. 

Both of them goes to follow Sherlyn near the old factory. On their way some goons catch them and fight with Karan. In the chaos one of them is about to stab Karan but Preeta holds the sharp side of knife and not only hurts her hand but is also stabbed on her stomach. Karan immediately rushes to her seeing blood flowing like water form the body. His mind and heart has stopped for a minute seeing Preeta's condition. 

"Karan holding his shirt tightly shouting in pain 

Karan : nothing will happen to you (says panicingly) 

He rushes Preeta to hospital to the emergency room. He paces around the hallway in anxiety and fear of losing the only girl whom had won his heart. Sameer calls Karan who tells him everything 

Sameer : you don't worry, I am coming there okay, stay right there 

Karan : doctor how is she? 

Doctor ; she is out of danger, thank go you brought her here at time or else her body would have lost too much blood 

Karan is relieved when Samaer comes there to his help. Later they inform to Shrishti as others are out of town for few days. Karan goes to meet Preeta who is still half conscious. He could not resist himself from hugging her. 

"What was the need to become herostarts scolding her without looking at her condition 

Sameer keeps looking on and leaves the room when he spots Shrishti running. He holds her when she is about to fall. 

Karan : now why are you quiet, your mouth is always blabbering like radio 

Preeta ; I will tell you when you let me talk, I saved you 

Karan ; what if something had happened to you 

Preeta : when you are with me, who can dare to touch me 

Precap : Sherlyn makes Preeta kidnap on the wedding day and orders to torture her but Karan tracks her down 

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Loved the update! Great start! Can't wait for the next update :)
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome. ...interesting. ..plz update the next part soon and make it lengthy. , 
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Karan : now listen to me, you are not going to be with me alright 

Preeta : Please Karan, I am okay, I won't be able to leave you alone

Shristi : sis, what is going on 

Karan tells everything to Shristi and Sameer who too agrees to help them

Karan : only Sameer will be with me, we cannot risk you both girl's life 

Shristi : I think sis, Karan sir is right (winks at Preeta) 

Preeta : okay fine, if you are saying then we will leave you alone, good luck but hope you all remember that marriage is in few days, if you are not able to get any proof, Rishabji and whole family will be ruined by one mistake 

Karan : you just wait and watch the fun now, come I will drop you both at home 

Shristi ; thats okay, we will manage 

Karan : don't be stubborn, I will drop you

Later Sameer tells Karan about Kareena bua's involvement in everything 

Karan : what are you talking about

"Look I am not doubting her, but did you ever notice that she is considering Sherlyn more than everybody Sameer forwards his opinion 

Karan too recalls Kareena's over loving to Sherlyn on everything 

Karan : who knows maybe even Sherlyn might have hide so many things from bua

Sameer : that should be more interesting, then she will get to know the meaning of cheating your own 

Arora

Preeta : Shristi, why did you stop me from helping Karan, I could have convinced 

Shristi ; it didn't look like you would have even able to tried, now you listen to my plan, and you will love it

Preeta : what is it? 

Shristi tells her plan to trap Sherlyn smartly without anybody's knowledge 

Preeta : what a plan sister, now that when Sherlyn is exposed, her face would be worth watching

Shrishti ; lets get our plan started

Both of them buys new used phone with fake number and invalid sim card. Shristi keeps calling Sherlyn till she gets irritated and picks it up 

Sherlyn : who is this ? why are you troubling me 

Shristi (fake voice) : consider me your well wisher, I have some good news for you 

Sherlyn : what are you talking about ?

"You are so naive, how nice, no wonder you got person like Rishab Luthra Shristi playfully says 

Sherlyn : listen I don't have time for your nonsense talks 

Shrishti ; fine then to save your time I will send the recording of you and your boyfriend, what say?

Sherlyn gets scared Shrishti plays the recording of her conversation with her boyfriend 

Sherlyn : what do you want from me? 

"Come to meet me in old factory tomorrow Shristi gives hands to Preeta for their plan 

Sherlyn : fine I will come but please don't show that recording to anybody 

Shristi : only if you don't do anything, see you tomorrow (cuts the call) 

Preeta : Shristi, I hope there should not be any problem 

Shristi : don't worry sis, trust me we are Arora family daughters, nobody can beat us in this game

Luthra house

Karan : what are you thinking 

Sameer : I am thinking that those two girls won't keep quiet like this 

Karan : I know for sure specially that Preeta, she is very stubborn 

Sameer: that smaller one is no less either, I think we should also keep an eye on them 

Karan : don't worry, they won't do anything stupid I am sure, lets keep our eyes on Sherlyn right now 

They hear a voice on bluetooth about Shrishti imitating fake voice to trap Sherlyn badly. 

"I told you that this girls won't stop Sameer recognizes Shristi's voice

Karan : but their plan looks convincing 

Sameer: don't be fool, what if Sherlyn finds out about the fake ID, that woman is too smart and Shristi is taking it as game 

Karan ; this is game but unfortunately my brother's life is at stake 

They hear Sherlyn talking to her boyfriend to meet at her house at nighttime. Shrishti who made Sherlyn's phone tapped also hears everything. 

Shrishti : sis, I told you she will go to meet him, now the climax is coming up

Preeta ; listen I am scared, what if something goes wrong 

Shristi : I am with you, why are you so scared, lets go, we have to reach before Sherlyn comes there

Both sisters and Luthra brothers reaches Sherlyn's farm house far from city but from different way. They see one hooded guy entering the house. Shristi and Karan records Sherlyn's conversation and intimate pictures on phone. 

Shrishti ; I am very scared, if that girl shows recording to everybody we will be finished

The guy lifts up the hood and turns out to be Kritika's fianc Akshay who is husband of Sherlyn. It is revealed that both of them trapped Kritika and Rishab for money. 

"Akshay, I won't spare him, how dare he did with our siblings Karan is about to go inside but Sameer stops him 

Sameer : don't you do anything , one wrong step will destroy everything and only one who will suffer is Rishab bro and Kritika, have patience

Karan ; you are telling to calm down, here our brother and sister's life is going to burn in that fire

Sameer ; now we got proof, nobody will be able to stop us, lets go from here 

Shrishti : sis, if I am not wrong , he is the same guy who is engaged with Rishab sir's sister right 

Preeta : this woman has proved nobody could stoop low than her, lets go before she sees her here 

All four of them exits out of house when they see each other

Karan : I knew both of you will be here, you both are so stubborn, i am sure Shristi your sister might have forced you to do all this

Sameer ; why are you scolding her, its because of this (signs at Shristi), preeta sis is innocent

Karan : who are you telling innocent, this two words does not match each other

Preeta : shut up, you ill mannered, I have come here to help you 

Karan : come I will drop you both at home right now, and tomorrow is brother's wedding day but it will Sherlyn's farewell from our house forever, lets go 

One goon sees them together and runs behind them. While running Preeta hurts her leg and falls down. Sameer take Shrishti while Karan helps Preeta get up. They all reach the car and heads to the highway. 

Shrishti : sis, are you okay?

Karan : your sister has been getting in habit to fall herself in trouble 

Preeta : will you keep your mouth shut and hurry up 

Karan ; do you want me to break the signal, sit quiet there 

Sameer : both of you stope fighting, Karan looks like nobody is behind us 

Later everybody goes to their house and Luthra family is busy in arranging for the marriage of Rishab. Sherlyn finds out about Deepak and Preeta. She makes deal with him to keep Preeta away from the marriage till the rituals are done.

Deepak : this time I will also settle some old scores with her 

Preeta and Shrishti are getting ready to go at the venue. Karan makes arrangements to play the video just before the wedding. 

Shrishti : sis what are you thinking 

"I am thinking, that even though Sherlyn is bad but the video is about a girl's honor, before I thought she had misunderstanding about me and Rishabji, but now she is using him for her own benefit Preeta feels guilty of backing out 

Shrishti : sis, you are thinking emotionally, lets even agree for minute that she did everything for Rishab sir's attention but she is doing it wrong way by risking everybody's life, and she is using him 

Preeta gets in dilemma and talks with Karan who is not ready to listen to her. 

Sameer : what is she saying?

Karan : nothing she has gone crazy but I won't listen to anybody today, its my brother's life and sister's reputation

Sameer : I am with you whatever comes 

Rishab is getting ready but has only thinking about Preeta and his feelings. 

Rishab : I know today my whole life will change but I don't if my feelings will ever be different for you 

Karan who is coming inside the room hears his brother's monologue and tries to find out but Rishab denies. 

Karan : are you sure bhai?

Rishab ; we are getting late Karan, lets get ready

Karan looks around to find the picture of the girl his brother like but is unable to. 

Karan : I will find out bhai and give you the happiness you deserve in the whole world even if it is at risk of my life 

Everybody reaches the hotel venue where Deepak is waiting for Preeta to arrive. Rishab wishes to talk with Sherlyn before marriage who agrees to meet him. 

Sherlyn : is everything okay?

Rishab ; I know you are possessive about my relation with Preeta but I want to clarify one thing that nothing is sort of like that between both of us, I liked her but after marriage my loyalty and responsibility will always remain towards you, I will maintain the same respect I have right now for you

Sherlyn is kind of overwhelmed to hear Rishab's words who she considered as cheater and grumpy. 

Sherlyn :  Rishab ji t I want to tell you something important Kareana : you know both of you are not supposed to meet each other, anyway save all your talks for later lets go

Sherlyn ; aunty please few more minutes 

Kareena : I will come back in 10 minutes till then get ready alright, auspicious time is running out 

Rishab : I think we should leave, we will talk later after marriage, you wait till somebody comes to grab you, I am going downstairs 

Sherlyn starts getting anxious after seeing Rishab's goodness. Preeta observes her reaction and goes to talk

Sherlyn : what are doing here 

Preeta : you and me both know that you are doing wrong then why are you fooling yourself, somebody your truth will come out

Sherlyn : you know I cannot back out from this marriage 

Preeta : I am telling you to confess everything in front of everybody, if you really want to repent then accept the punishment people give you, rest is your choice (leaves the room) 

Sherlyn tries to call Deepak to stop him but unable to talk with him. Kareena takes Sherlyn downstairs. 

Rakhi : this are our ancestral bangles, now they are more precious because you are wearing it, this are not just bangles but my son's life I am giving in your hands (makes her wear bangle) 

Kareena : whats wrong Sherlyn, why are you so upset 

Sherlyn : aunty, I was so wrong about everybody, how can they love me so much when I did such grave mistake with them 

Kareena : the only thing you can do rectify your mistake is change yourself and win of all their heart, come sit

Sherlyn (in her mind) : how should i tell aunty that I have done most unfair to her own daughter 

The rituals start when suddenly lights turn off and a video starts playing on the projector of Sherlyn and Akshay. Everybody is hell shocked and embarrassed to watch. Lights turn back 

Rakhi ; what is all this nonsense, Sherlyn is this all true 

Karan : who are you asking mom? this woman, she crossed all limit of shamelessness 

Kareena : mind your language Karan 

"You are still defending this girl, why are you fooling yourself Rakhi stands against Kareena

Kareena : I know Sherlyn can be selfish sometime but she cannot do all this 

Karan : I pity you today but when you hear from her mouth, maybe you will believe the truth, Sherlyn why are you so quiet, at least be honest today

Sherlyn : aunty, Karan is right I am very selfish and greedy who always thought about my own benefit but today somebody made me realized that nothing is more precious than love 

Preeta goes to the other side of hotel when Deepak captures in the room. 

Preeta : how dare you ?

"why are you so shocked to see me sweetheart, I am your deepak moves towards her 

Preeta ; please leave me

Deepak : how can I go when I left everything behind for you

Preeta : give me some time to think okay now you go from here 

Precap : Karan and Preeta's passionate romance during confession