Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -shubh

@bold - i am confused about this..πŸ˜• in this whole week, how many suraj scenes were there, which didn't have imli in them? I think probably only in suraj vivaan convo..πŸ€“

The scene where she took his mobile doesn't count surely?, they barely talked. For me there were two or three scenes. The one where he burnt the photos, the one where he held the gun to KN and when they first brought vivaan to haveli. The only one that you can say that Imli had Suraj's ears was the photo burning one. This is last week, the week before there were also three scenes. Also their interaction has gradually decreased. She shared more scenes and longer scenes with KN. Out of Suraj's three major scenes ( the idol one, the one with Vivaan, the fire one) only one was with Imli.

There was also KN- Teju- Suraj scene, that didn't have Imli too. You can check the WU Imli-Suraj dialogues are minimal compared to overall Suraj scenes.
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I might sound a bit harsh but I don't like Chakor staying in Banaras and not even trying to properly inform Suraj where she is. There is nothing wrong with helping the people who saved her life but don't like her trying to inform Suraj by calling him and KN once and than not trying again at all. Doesn't Chakor understand that people in Azaadganj would be worried for her? If Imli blocked Chakor's number on Suraj's phone she could have called him from another number. 

As this new cop has entered so maybe I think Banaras track would be longer and I am not going to be happy if Chakor stays too long without informing Suraj. Suraj turning up in Banaras is a possibility and accidently meeting Chakor would be good but I don't like Suraj always following, chasing and finding Chakor, while she is busy being a jagatmaata. Helping others is good but also it's important to to be a bit more concerned about your loved ones as well she could have tried to contact Suraj again. 

i agree πŸ˜Š
swathi11 thumbnail
They stopped showing imraj scenes. They show only Suraj with vivaan tejas in and kn only and then villagers only. So don't blame Suraj because again they will show craps for irritating us
nemo316 thumbnail
Next week will mainly be about Banaras, there is little of interest to show in a haveli which will mean a welcome relief from Imli, if Friday's episode is an indication, we'll see very little of her.
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the article, there is no mention of love triangle and no memory loss of Chakor too.
They are just re-introducing last track,I think in between Imli  bachha mess they really can't forward  misunderstanding track of Sukor and jealous Sooraj properly.
Sooraj actually not needed anything to go overboard and here there is already that thought killing him that she leave him.
I think somehow he ends up on Banaras and there is MU,tashan between Sukor.
That is the reason they are dragging marriage otherwise marriage could have shown and then her mishap.
And once MU cleared,they may return to Azadgunj and remarriage and Imli negative part will be there to shown after marriage track.
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like Vikas Bhalla ... from what I had seen of him previously, I think he's a good actor.  Looking forward to his entry ... the more "good" people Chakor has on her side/ in her life, THE BETTER!!  

And anyways... ANYONE that can take away (AT LEAST A LITTLE)screen-space from HER HIGHNESS; is always welcomeπŸ˜‰!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I might sound a bit harsh but I don't like Chakor staying in Banaras and not even trying to properly inform Suraj where she is. There is nothing wrong with helping the people who saved her life but don't like her trying to inform Suraj by calling him and KN once and than not trying again at all. Doesn't Chakor understand that people in Azaadganj would be worried for her? If Imli blocked Chakor's number on Suraj's phone she could have called him from another number. 

As this new cop has entered so maybe I think Banaras track would be longer and I am not going to be happy if Chakor stays too long without informing Suraj. Suraj turning up in Banaras is a possibility and accidently meeting Chakor would be good but I don't like Suraj always following, chasing and finding Chakor, while she is busy being a jagatmaata. Helping others is good but also it's important to to be a bit more concerned about your loved ones as well she could have tried to contact Suraj again. 

Aslesha..I know how badly you want Sukor together..πŸ˜ƒ You did not sound harsh, but this is exactly what I don't like about chakor..Where there is a problem she forgets everything else and dives into it risking her own life.. 
But whenever there is a person missing, It should be either parents or their family members to feel responsible in searching the missed one..As the missing person may be in danger or might have his/her own reasons..
But here BhuKa are irresponsible, Vivan is in coma, So it should be Suraj..He did his best in searching everywhere and finally just praying for her safety, awaiting her return..

Coming to Chakor..Yes, she should have called from a PCO instead of using chandu ji telepathy..Also When someone blocks number, ring is heard or it is directed to a voicemail..So, she thinks Suraj is not answering her call..She walked to Police Station without any pain but was in pain while she walked to bus station..Highly ridiculous writing..

Chakor cannot be blamed here..Its the CVs who are hell bent on Separating SuKor and also it is better if Suraj reaches benaras, far away from azadgunj..Sukor can have some lone time there..😊
Sakshisriv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Imli is shouting & ordering KN?! Really? I haven't seen an episode in 2 weeks so didn't know that. That's too much now! KN was supposed to be the ultimate villain, not Imli! The writers have seriously lost it!! 
And Imli hanging around Suraj is still a nightmare for me!! 

Yeah I agree with u..chakor should inform Suraj instead of KN...There will be so many tines where she can do her Jagathmata types work..but this she is doing wrong with Suraj n his feeling also..i really feel bad for him
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ meshmesh - for me, having suraj and imli in one frame together itself gets added to the list of imli suraj scenes as they are unbearable for me .. but this week had their scenes in real sense...when suraj asked vivaan about the note, she said chakor left him, when suraj destroyed the marriage preparations, she said the same, when he was burning the pics also she was speaking some nonsense, when he pointed gun towards kn also she said chakor left him...not to forget her drama with suraj in the hospital. ..🀒 yeh sab kaafi nahi hai? I think the above scenes are only the scenes which had suraj in this week apart from suraj vivaan convo, suraj's monologue and kn teju suraj scene 

Edited  - i am not targetting your views or posts..it's just that i felt like replying to this..so i hope you won't mistake meπŸ˜†
Edited by -shubh - 6 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shubh

@ meshmesh - for me, having suraj and imli in one frame together itself gets added to the list of imli suraj scenes as they are unbearable for me .. but this week had their scenes in real sense...when suraj asked vivaan about the note, she said chakor left him, when suraj destroyed the marriage preparations, she said the same, when he was burning the pics also she was speaking some nonsense, when he pointed gun towards kn also she said chakor left him...not to forget her drama with suraj in the hospital. ..🀒 yeh sab kaafi nahi hai? I think the above scenes are only the scenes which had suraj in this week apart from suraj vivaan convo, suraj's monologue and kn teju suraj scene

Before, Imli turned negative I never minded their scenes together, so I'm in the minority. I only count the scenes where they're alone because it's here that she's acting as his friend, the others I consider her no different than KN (I didn't mind the gun scene). I forgot about the hospital scene, I thought it was last week.

No problem! It's a friendly discussion. πŸ˜Š
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago