Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

I just checked this actors wiki page and he seems profilic and he was one of the main characters of his previous show which means he must be here to stay for long and he is coming back to tv after so long 

I think this track was planned for his entry rather than suraj's...hmm, i think they are planning for another ishwar rawat...

my thoughts exactly..there will be no love triangle..maybe that's why the cvs didn't bring sehban back..because they realised that love triangles don't work..
I think he will be the ishwar rawat for the next geberation..maybe for chakors kids..
but for sure there is NO love angle
-Euphemia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

There are many ways in which she could have informed suraj...He is shown to be net savay too..When he finds out info for her when she is being tried for drug taking charges...So she could have mailed him alsoπŸ˜› too much dragging going on and too much delay in SUKOR remarriage

wow.nikia I m impressed with how much you thought but I dotn think the cvs have ANY memory of that scene whatsoever! 
-Euphemia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Btw, my friends who watches Naamkaran told me that nowadays they edit many scenes of lead couple and olv scenes are better...

Kuch yaad aa gaya..

hahaha..
that's why naamkarans trps fell this week I think 
maybe they thought of taking an inspiration from udaanπŸ˜†
-Euphemia- thumbnail
I dotn like the idea of new entry if it is for love triangle but since everybody has already debated on how it cannot be a love triangle I m at peace. maybe the cvs took lessons from the previous track and understood that they need to add positive charcters to the show but not love triangles! so I guess that's what they are doing..i m ok with it as long as sukor meet somehow.

the problem with the show is we think of all the tracks on how to give screensapce to leads and the cvs think of all the possible ways in which how to reduce the screenspace of the leads..i for one wanted surajs political carrier to start ASAP and then chakor came back and maybe she also stands in elections..and we could have sukor tashan...and then slowly they would discover kn and tamarinds truth..and get back together!! but looks like cvs have some other plans! 

edit to add-I haven't seen a single episode in two weeks and sukor not meeting and some new entry even if it is Arjun or ishwar type is making me lose interest big time
Edited by -Euphemia- - 6 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Or is it possible that the new entry...Vikas bhalla..Might meet suraj somewhere midway to Benares... Accident or something and get him to Benares
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Or is it possible that the new entry...Vikas bhalla..Might meet suraj somewhere midway to Benares... Accident or something and get him to Benares

Good  thought but i don't think as the news says he will save chakor from the goons...

@asha vikas bhalla for chakor kids... Arey yaar  we are still waiting to sukor to meet... Then marry... Then only she will allow for liplock and then... After some years other locks (GM alert) hmmm aisee chaltha hai... (i remember vj saying aisee chaltha in some early interview during the bachuwa 2 mu track) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sumsukor - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, maybe, but that will only happen after the cop saves chakor ..
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She already meet Inspector there,who refused to help her.
This new officer seems senior officer that is what they approached a bit aged actor.

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Again police entry?😲 it means that ajay no more...hope no love triangle there...πŸ€” Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

She already meet Inspector there,who refused to help her.
This new officer seems senior officer that is what they approached a bit aged actor.

But he is high profilic..which means he will stay for long

Btw, not crashing anyones hopes but since technologies and makeup are there, maybe they can make vikas look younger.I only said this bcuz  in tv, a lot of such bizarre things are happening lately..
And srk- deepika also have 20yr old difference so lets wait and watch