Vikas Bhalla to enter Colors' Udann

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By Srividya Rajesh

Colors' popular show Udann (Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada) will have a new entry!!

Talented actor Vikas Bhalla will stage an entry in the show as a cop!!

News coming in is that he will come in as a saviour for Chakor (Meera Deosthale).

As per sources, "Vikas will play the role of Ranvijay, a straight-forward and honest cop who would save Chakor from a tough situation with goons. Chakor will be really impressed with his bravery.

Vikas' introduction will happen in Monday's episode, is what we hear. He has started his shoot for Udann.

When contacted, Vikas asked us to call him later as he was in the middle of his shot.

Vikas who hall of fame came with show Tum Bin Jaooon Kahaan, has been part of TV shows Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Uttaran, Arjun and was participant in Bigg Boss 9.

As per the ongoing track in Udann, Chakor is assumed dead, while she has been rescued and brought back to life.

Here's wishing Vikas all the very best!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! That means no Ajay and means Chakor will stay in Banaras for a while. How long can the show stay without Sukor scenes? it's already been two weeks and now surely they won't meet next week too.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another cop haven't they had enough with Ajay and love triangles? I just hope there is not another love triangle now.
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ek aur police ka new entry 
they could have used sehban na (i liked him very much )
Will he also fall for Chakor ?

P.S i dont like the new entry 
Edited by pershial - 6 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I honestly don't like these love triangles and don't want them in the show but if the makers are so desperate that why not bring in a new girl for Suraj? Why all the love triangles with Chakor? First with Ajay and now this Ranvijay.

Honestly hope this new cop plays some other role in the show and isn't there just to create a new love triangle. Last time Ajay's character was wasted over a useless love triangle and had a very abrupt exit so hope this time this cop has some useful role to play like helping Chakor fight against KN, bandhua giri etc.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not a love triangle again..hope his character is put into good use..

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They didn't manage to create a love triangle when there was an actual MU between Sukor, so I don't think they'll do it here. Surely to have a love triangle, Suraj needs to be there? 

Chakor needs an ally in her fight, someone with authority, so it makes sense that he's a cop. If Suraj later joins them and we get to see Suraj and Ranvijay ego clash, it will be ok.

I think he'll be there for Banaras track only, unless he's transferred to Azadganj later.
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The show is already getting boring for me..meera told in her vajreshwari IV that "tracks alag ho rahe hain"...par kab tak?😕 these forced social messages seem unnecessary to me..atleast this new entry could have been brought as inspector Ajay..why one more new character now? I miss ajay..sehban was good as ajay..ajazganj ka inspector kya kam tha ki ab banaras mein bhi ek cop le aaye yeh log..🤔 In saraswatichandra also a huge MU track was there where the FL lead gets married to another guy and the ML also lands up in her sasural and they have hits and misses and when they finally came face  to face it was too good though it was a sad situation... but in udaan, suraj is no where near chakor ..when they will be brought to loop is not known..
Chasa thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I honestly don't like these love triangles and don't want them in the show but if the makers are so desperate that why not bring in a new girl for Suraj? Why all the love triangles with Chakor? First with Ajay and now this Ranvijay.

Honestly hope this new cop plays some other role in the show and isn't there just to create a new love triangle. Last time Ajay's character was wasted over a useless love triangle and had a very abrupt exit so hope this time this cop has some useful role to play like helping Chakor fight against KN, bandhua giri etc.

Firstly we dont know if a love triangle will be there cuz the actor seems a bit aged( in the pics)..
Ashlesha dear, didnt u have enough of kokila mausi ?
😉😆
Chasa thumbnail
Yeah..miss sehban..he was so good..
Ps why does every cop in udaan have an "ajay" in it?😆