Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: meshmesh

I don't think a seasoned actor like him will stay for a couple of episodes, so this is a long track and they can't keep Suraj away from Chakor for much longer so he'll end up in Banaras by the end of the coming week or the start of the following week. There haven't been many Imli- Suraj scenes, he had more scenes with Vivaan. Imli is currently spending her time with KN.

Any good actors are welcome in Udaan, the show needs it. It will be a welcome change if Suraj joins her there. Also Chakor staying away from Azaadganj allows the Imli as vamp track to be longer.

@Bold - Thanks for the info. I'm so glad to know that! 
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Imli is shouting & ordering KN?! Really? I haven't seen an episode in 2 weeks so didn't know that. That's too much now! KN was supposed to be the ultimate villain, not Imli! The writers have seriously lost it!! 
And Imli hanging around Suraj is still a nightmare for me!! 

there is too much of attitude  (or arrogance i need to say?) In the way imli speaks to KN..yesterday's precap is a sample... and imli just turns up around suraj at the drop of a hat...be it filling his ears or acting like consoling him.. πŸ€’ atleast before i could bear her on my tv screen...but now, it's just unbearable...
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

I don't think a seasoned actor like him will stay for a couple of episodes, so this is a long track and they can't keep Suraj away from Chakor for much longer so he'll end up in Banaras by the end of the coming week or the start of the following week. There haven't been many Imli- Suraj scenes, he had more scenes with Vivaan. Imli is currently spending her time with KN.

Any good actors are welcome in Udaan, the show needs it. It will be a welcome change if Suraj joins her there. Also Chakor staying away from Azaadganj allows the Imli as vamp track to be longer.

@bold - i am confused about this..πŸ˜• in this whole week, how many suraj scenes were there, which didn't have imli in them? I think probably only in suraj vivaan convo..πŸ€“ Edited by -shubh - 6 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

After researching more on this Vikas Bhalla and looking at some pictures for him he seems too old to me for Chakor. Sehban was 31 and Vikas is 44 while Meera is only 21. He is double Meera's age so isn't he a bit too old for Chakor? If they wanted to create a love triangle I would have though they would have brought someone a lot younger and closer to Meera's age. 

Thanks that  he middle aged cannot go through another love triangle 
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVS seems obsessed with police officers, their Naamkaran lead also a police officer.
Here after Ajay,now new officer.

It's better Chakor clear civil service exams and  make her an IPS officer and it will help in her dream of freedom of Azadgunj and they already long forgotten about her marathon career.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shubh

there is too much of attitude  (or arrogance i need to say?) In the way imli speaks to KN..yesterday's precap is a sample... and imli just turns up around suraj at the drop of a hat...be it filling his ears or acting like consoling him.. πŸ€’ atleast before i could bear her on my tv screen...but now, it's just unbearable...

If Suraj doesn't breathe fire on her & burn her at the end of this track, I'll be disappointed big time! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im ok with the new entry as it reduces I*li unnecessary ss..He might turn as a supporter to Chakor just like Ishwar and Arjun Sir..😊

If they want to start a love triangle, Vikas Bhalla would never be approached coz
a.) he is older..
b.) right now the show is dealing with a social issue, love triangle doesn't fit in..

Chakor is having better people around now..If a law seeker adds on, that will be interesting to watch..

Btw..Another revamped old track where little chakor was away from azadgunj and some Rocky bhaiyya supported her..It was around Ganesh chathurthi time..there was a twist too (She meets little imli after a lot of hit and miss)..Hope she celebrates the festival in Benaras and meets Suraj πŸ˜³ 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

CVS seems obsessed with police officers, their Naamkaran lead also a police officer.

Here after Ajay,now new officer.

It's better Chakor clear civil service exams and  make her an IPS officer and it will help in her dream of freedom of Azadgunj and they already long forgotten about her marathon career.

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ 
CVs can never think that sensible πŸ˜ƒ
sumsukor thumbnail
As per sources, "Vikas will play the role of Ranvijay, a straight-forward and honest cop who would save Chakor from a tough situation with goons. Chakor will be really impressed with his bravery.

The word impressed made me bit worried but thanks for the quick research by you all that he is middle aged is bit consoling.

But how long will sukor be parted away. Missing them. Hope she calls suraj from a different number.

She in her jagatmata mode should remember about suraj how troubled he must be and also about bhuka

Edited by sumsukor - 6 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

New entries are fine as long as we get SUKOR at the earliest...Missing them😭

Very true me too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­