Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -shubh

@ meshmesh - for me, having suraj and imli in one frame together itself gets added to the list of imli suraj scenes as they are unbearable for me .. but this week had their scenes in real sense...when suraj asked vivaan about the note, she said chakor left him, when suraj destroyed the marriage preparations, she said the same, when he was burning the pics also she was speaking some nonsense, when he pointed gun towards kn also she said chakor left him...not to forget her drama with suraj in the hospital. ..🤢 yeh sab kaafi nahi hai? I think the above scenes are only the scenes which had suraj in this week apart from suraj vivaan convo, suraj's monologue and kn teju suraj scene 

Edited  - i am not targetting your views or posts..it's just that i felt like replying to this..so i hope you won't mistake me😆

@Bold - For me too! 
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There are many ways in which she could have informed suraj...He is shown to be net savay too..When he finds out info for her when she is being tried for drug taking charges...So she could have mailed him also😛 too much dragging going on and too much delay in SUKOR remarriage
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

There are many ways in which she could have informed suraj...He is shown to be net savay too..When he finds out info for her when she is being tried for drug taking charges...So she could have mailed him also😛 too much dragging going on and too much delay in SUKOR remarriage

What drug taking charges? I haven't watched a single episode since past 2 weeks only been finding things out from this forum.
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

What drug taking charges? I haven't watched a single episode since past 2 weeks only been finding things out from this forum.

Nikita is talking about how Suraj searched the internet when Chakor's drug test results turned positive and he advised her to retire.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Nikita is talking about how Suraj searched the internet when Chakor's drug test results turned positive and he advised her to retire.

Oh Nikita was referring to the December episodes I thought something new occured in these 2 weeks.
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nikita, that was during the golden days of udaan, at the time when cvs had brains..
Now they dont even think, just write whatever rubbish which comes to their minds..
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah I was referring to the earlier episodes..Also i always feel that teju was shown to be pretty sharp in the earlier episodes..Always having some plan up her sleeves...But suddenly has she also lost her thinking capacity..Can't she also suspect kn? All this really bewilders me
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Btw, my friends who watches Naamkaran told me that nowadays they edit many scenes of lead couple and olv scenes are better...
Kuch yaad aa gaya..
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Nikita, that was during the golden days of udaan, at the time when cvs had brains..
Now they dont even think, just write whatever rubbish which comes to their minds..

That is not the case actually...mails are not the thing used by majority nowadays,especially youth,a mail id is in most of the cases simply used for registering on a sns
The thing is,the condition in which Suraj is being shown currently...WHO IS GOING TO SIT WITH A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AND CHECK HIS MAILS...😳

Edited by Eatifi - 6 years ago
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I was referring to the earlier episodes..Also i always feel that teju was shown to be pretty sharp in the earlier episodes..Always having some plan up her sleeves...But suddenly has she also lost her thinking capacity..Can't she also suspect kn? All this really bewilders me

What you are in actual at heart,you see ghe whole world like that only...
When cunningness,evil or that "chhal-kapat and buraai" leaves you,the heart becomes a clean.place,it can really not make out what could be the real case and also think anything in a twisted manner...it has nothing to do with brains.
That is what the case with both Suraj and Tejaswini.

Even Chakor,being the most intellectual character of the show,could never in all these years,make out how much venom hwr serpent sister holds within.
Ciz Chakor is a pure soul.