Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just checked this actors wiki page and he seems profilic and he was one of the main characters of his previous show which means he must be here to stay for long and he is coming back to tv after so long 
I think this track was planned for his entry rather than suraj's...hmm, i think they are planning for another ishwar rawat...
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Since the actor is too old to be paired with Meera, the remaining question is how long will his stint be? and more importantly when will Sukor meet?
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. Vikas bhalla is too old for meera. So I don't think there will be a love triangle. 
BeeSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shubh

The show is already getting boring for me..meera told in her vajreshwari IV that "tracks alag ho rahe hain"...par kab tak?😕 these forced social messages seem unnecessary to me..atleast this new entry could have been brought as inspector Ajay..why one more new character now? I miss ajay..sehban was good as ajay..ajazganj ka inspector kya kam tha ki ab banaras mein bhi ek cop le aaye yeh log..🤔 In saraswatichandra also a huge MU track was there where the FL lead gets married to another guy and the ML also lands up in her sasural and they have hits and misses and when they finally came face  to face it was too good though it was a sad situation... but in udaan, suraj is no where near chakor ..when they will be brought to loop is not known..

@ Bold - It's really funny how after sending out wrong social messages for months, they've finally decided to send out a right one. ðŸ˜†
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@meshmesh - remarriage is not the only thing a show need to deal with..they could have taken different routes ...this suddenly brought dowry issue seems one dimensional to me..i mean in the current scenario it doesn't seem to fit in, in my opinion..
The show was interesting till the bridal swap with a mixture of everything..romance, tashan, family drama, social issues etc..but after that it was mainly the RN boys going behind imlu and her baccha...in between the bandhuva track was good and i actually liked it.. the growing understanding between sukor was very nice to see..after that they again came to imlu and her bachuva.. don't know what's next..KN's same kind of acting is annoying..now he has been made dummy and durga devi errr ..imli devi has become the main villain, even shouting and ordering Kn.. if chakor stays in banaras itself,  then definitely we have to bear overdose of imlu especially she hanging around suraj ðŸ¤¢ even in today's olv suraj goes to search chakor but we all know as to who will come to stop that🥱
Edited by -shubh - 6 years ago
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

@ Bold - It's really funny how after sending out wrong social messages for months, they've finally decided to send out a right one. ðŸ˜†

very true sandy !😆
But that too doesn't seem to interest me🤓
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I might sound a bit harsh but I don't like Chakor staying in Banaras and not even trying to properly inform Suraj where she is. There is nothing wrong with helping the people who saved her life but don't like her trying to inform Suraj by calling him and KN once and than not trying again at all. Doesn't Chakor understand that people in Azaadganj would be worried for her? If Imli blocked Chakor's number on Suraj's phone she could have called him from another number. 

As this new cop has entered so maybe I think Banaras track would be longer and I am not going to be happy if Chakor stays too long without informing Suraj. Suraj turning up in Banaras is a possibility and accidently meeting Chakor would be good but I don't like Suraj always following, chasing and finding Chakor, while she is busy being a jagatmaata. Helping others is good but also it's important to to be a bit more concerned about your loved ones as well she could have tried to contact Suraj again. 
Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shubh

@meshmesh - remarriage is not the only thing a show need to deal with..they could have taken different routes ...this suddenly brought dowry issue seems one dimensional to me..i mean in the current scenario it doesn't seem to fit in, in my opinion..

The show was interesting till the bridal swap with a mixture of everything..romance, tashan, family drama, social issues etc..but after that it was mainly the RN boys going behind imlu and her baccha...in between the bandhuva track was good and i actually liked it.. the growing understanding between sukor was very nice to see..after that they again came to imlu and her bachuva.. don't know what's next..KN's same kind of acting is annoying..now he has been made dummy and durga devi errr ..imli devi has become the main villain, even shouting and ordering Kn.. if chakor stays in banaras itself,  then definitely we have to bear overdose of imlu especially she hanging around suraj ðŸ¤¢ even in today's olv suraj goes to search chakor but we all know as to who will come to stop that🥱

Imli is shouting & ordering KN?! Really? I haven't seen an episode in 2 weeks so didn't know that. That's too much now! KN was supposed to be the ultimate villain, not Imli! The writers have seriously lost it!! 
And Imli hanging around Suraj is still a nightmare for me!! 
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think a seasoned actor like him will stay for a couple of episodes, so this is a long track and they can't keep Suraj away from Chakor for much longer so he'll end up in Banaras by the end of the coming week or the start of the following week. There haven't been many Imli- Suraj scenes, he had more scenes with Vivaan. Imli is currently spending her time with KN.

Any good actors are welcome in Udaan, the show needs it. It will be a welcome change if Suraj joins her there. Also Chakor staying away from Azaadganj allows the Imli as vamp track to be longer.
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
New entries are fine as long as we get SUKOR at the earliest...Missing them😭