Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Yeah..miss sehban..he was so good..

Ps why does every cop in udaan have an "ajay" in it?😆

Yeah me too thinking   the same ðŸ˜†
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they couldn't bring Ajay back because of schedule. I liked Ajay, but he was a minor character, not a long term one.
It makes sense to have a different cop for Banaras, what are the odds that Ajay will get transfered there?

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😆

Firstly we dont know if a love triangle will be there cuz the actor seems a bit aged( in the pics)..
Ashlesha dear, didnt u have enough of kokila mausi ?
😉😆

Just hope there isn't a love triangle and I hate that Kokila mausi to the core really have had enough of her as well, but what can we do if the makers are so adamant?
Aslesha99 thumbnail

Yeah..miss sehban..he was so good..

Ps why does every cop in udaan have an "ajay" in it?😆

Somebody from the production house seems to love those sorts of names and I also miss Ajay. He was good and the character had a lot of potential but he was just wasted. 
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Maybe they couldn't bring Ajay back because of schedule. I liked Ajay, but he was a minor character, not a long term one.

It makes sense to have a different cop for Banaras, what are the odds that Ajay will get transfered there?

not a transfer.. he could have turned up there to help her after searching for her...sehban is doing a new show..that one also is a short term character only it seems..they could have somehow brought him back..so that he could have helped her in returning to azadgunj and fight against evils Edited by -shubh - 6 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
On a bright note, Chakor will be away from Azaadganj for a while and we'll have a smaller dose of tamarind. Hopefully, Suraj lands in Banaras too and we all get a breather from haveli drama.

As chasa said, the actor looks old in pictures, so probably no threat of love triangle. Things will be clearer from Monday's episode or tomorrow's olvs.
Aslesha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

On a bright note, Chakor will be away from Azaadganj for a while and we'll have a smaller dose of tamarind. Hopefully, Suraj lands in Banaras too and we all get a breather from haveli drama.

As chasa said, the actor looks old in pictures, so probably no threat of love triangle. Things will be clearer from Monday's episode or tomorrow's olvs.

After researching more on this Vikas Bhalla and looking at some pictures for him he seems too old to me for Chakor. Sehban was 31 and Vikas is 44 while Meera is only 21. He is double Meera's age so isn't he a bit too old for Chakor? If they wanted to create a love triangle I would have though they would have brought someone a lot younger and closer to Meera's age. 
nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shubh

not a transfer.. he could have turned up there to help her after searching for her...sehban is doing a new show..that one also is a short term character only it seems..they could have somehow brought him back..so that he could have helped her in returning to azadgunj and fight against evils

That's it, she will not return to Azaadganj right away, she'll stay in Banaras to fight the new evil guy. My guess is the dowry fight will take more than two weeks. IMO, it's a welcome change from their usual KN vs Chakor routine, it was getting repetitive and clearly CVs don't want to have a Sukor marriage now, so Chakor staying back in Banaras is better than her return to Azaadganj and a Sukor MU.
crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think this is a love triangle because he is probably a cop in banaras only and not aazadhganj. Plus the actor himself is really old, like practically middle aged at 44. He's too old for Meera and an onscreen potential relationship won't work. There is no time for love triangles, he'll just save her or help her with the dowry storyline that's all.
nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

After researching more on this Vikas Bhalla and looking at some pictures for him he seems too old to me for Chakor. Sehban was 31 and Vikas is 44 while Meera is only 21. He is double Meera's age so isn't he a bit too old for Chakor? If they wanted to create a love triangle I would have though they would have brought someone a lot younger and closer to Meera's age. 

Yes, which is good news for us, he'll be more of an older brother than a love interest. We always come to the wrong conclusions regarding CVs intentions.