Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92||(Page 99)

Posted: 2 months ago

Ch 59

Fabulous part. Maan was shocked again after she apologised not for the kiss but for her fast initiative. Love the way Geet spends her time with Nick and Teresa and their family bonding is superb. 

About her past, wondering what had happened that Adrian left her like that. Was Geet pregnant? 

Loved the update!  Your writing is amazing.  Thank you!  I think I'm falling in love with little Nick.  He wants to marry his Gigi so they can be together forever.  How sweet is that! He makes me chuckle everytime.  He's a stubborn but sweet kid! 

Awesome update !!!

Lolevly update. Geet clean bowled maan, She told him directly that she don't regret kissing him but just kissed too early. Her previous fiance must have a hint what coming towards him.  HOpe this trip of maaneet together with family bring them together and maan come out of his hesitance

i can join your blog and comment there too. However, I do not use FB so I can't join using  FB. Please resolve

Originally posted by crazymaneetian

i can join your blog and comment there too. However, I do not use FB so I can't join using  FB. Please resolve

Unfortunately this is the only way to receive passwords at this time. PMing takes a lot of time and messenger is quick and instant. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Nice story love to read it

Posted: 1 months ago

Read all the chapters in a go.Exited to know what happens next