Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Absolutely definitely interested in reading the story and will for sure comment

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 22

Back in my hometown, once I was stranded without any mobile signal and public phones....and it was such a horrible feeling to be in.... even though I knew the place so well, I was momentarily scared... so I can very well understand how it feels to be lost in a place where you can’t even make any contact with anyone.... hope they able to make contact soon.....  Kirsten has been working really hard to get Geet - Maan talking... .... and I think she will succeed in it with Geet getting intrigued about Maan’s scars

Edited by JayaR - 4 years ago
radhikapebbeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am really interested in the story.

JayaR thumbnail

Chapter 23 

Good that Kirsten revealed the truth about who rejected who.... now it would be easy for them to interact I guess....

With this incident, I think both Khurana family and Pearson-Shergill family will get to know about each other and about Maan and Geet. May also change Gaurav and Savitri Khurana’s thinking towards Geet’s career....

I hope Maan’s wound is not infected.... And someone comes to help them soon..

JayaR thumbnail

Chapter 24 

Finally someone came to help the passengers and crew!!! Gosh!!! So many severely wounded and dead!!! I could literally imagine the hospital scene.... some screaming in pain, where as others looking for their loved ones, some crying for their deceased partner.... chaos everywhere. So for Geet to be so traumatised about it and not wanting her parents to see all that is quite natural.... 

Chapter 25 

All the progress that Maan made with Dr. Shirley and his physiotherapist has gone down the drain with this accident it seems.... 

Airlines cutting off jobs means Geet’s flying career coming to an end which she loves the most..... but if she doesn't quit the job on her own then how will she meet Maan often .... ??? So it has to be lay offs..... and Karthik’s idea of re-doing the outhouse would give Maan- Geet a chance to befriend each other and build their relationship.....I like that idea.... dadima and dadaji should consider it!!!!

I like the pace of the story.... so subtly things are moving.... nothing being dragged.....

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi, please add me to pmlist. I donot have Facebook id. But I really like this story and interested to see how the leads come together. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want to read this story so please add me in your pm list

JayaR thumbnail

Chapter 26  

Maan’s insecurities are only increasing I guess.... Geet being so beautiful, so talented, ambitious and now 4 yrs older than Maan.... its only convincing him more that she is was out of his league and his damaged body only breaking him emotionally ....

Chapter 27  

Does Geet really think that Khurana’s wont be able to afford her???? I mean wont be able to pay her for the outhouse renovation??? I wonder why???

Getting the whole outhouse done means more time for Maan-Geet.....

Chapter 28

Dadaji ke saamne pothe ki bilkul nahi chalegi.... finally maan had to agree to get the whole outhouse renovated.

What is in Geet’s past??? An ex boyfriend??  What happened that they got separated??? Was it bitter past ???

Ahh!!! Karthik Khurana.... such a cute and lovely boy.... wonder what will happen when Geet meets him in the officce...

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you to everyone commenting 

IF List of people interested and who are going to be willing to accept the conditions of joining:

Will be PMing the passwords out soon for the next updates from Chapter 47 onwards. 

Sanum23

Prettyliars: once you've read, lemme know, I shall add you in FB.

Mariam_PMList

NeenaDd - I'll add you on FB messenger group

Creampuff: FB messenger group

Sonu22

DreamyMadhu

Maneetarsh - FB messenger

Mlaran852

bgr_80

priyankadwivedi

123pritha

Cherukuri9

Alamelu

JayaR

radhikapebbeti

Scorpiodreams

If you are active on FB, it would be good to comment over there with your IF username so I can add you to the messenger group. Its easier and manageable for me. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jannatfictions/

Anyone who has once been given a chance with my stories, and removed, I won't be adding you again. 

Edited by NerdyBirdy - 4 years ago
123pritha thumbnail

Chap 47

Nice update it was interesting to learn about geet's past. Not sure what to make out of Adrian.But i can't believe it.

Not the update but one character(not Adrian)

Diane 

did she seriously say what she said.OMGG

i mean Jeffrey Preston Bezos is richest man today so should be work free of cost or can he not expect a raise as  CEO of Amazon.

Though i loved geet's reply,she showed no hesitation in demanding respect.You are doing an amazing job of getting the reader to fall in love with the characters.

"High expectations are the key to everything.”   is the quote i remember when it comes to geet and maan both when it comes to their career perspective but personally they are messed up.

Loved how geet is aiming to take away the top clients, trusting her own instincts.

Loved the bond between Kartik and Maan , it is sweet.

Maan is strong but sensitive loved how he thinks about his family always.

Lets see whats wrong in outhouse now.

Thanks u for pm and this story 

Edited by 123pritha - 4 years ago