Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
She is very pretty, her husband is langoor? How?

Originally posted by: Niks77

I have called winget names in retaliation, because her fans call KSG and Gobbar and what not, selective reading person with issues!

That's not the only reason u were bashing Jenny because u were also bashing Jenny on other threads as well when it doesn't have anything to do with ur KSG, like few days ago u started to bash Jenny and drag KSG when somebody made a thread to know about Phir Se and that thread doesn't have anything to do with ur KSG but u still dragged him to fight with Jenny's fans, u were even poking other people's comments that were appreciating Jenny, u also started drag Jenny to bash her on other threads as well, on another thread when somebody was comparing Manisha with Kajol, u were dragging Jenny on that thread too for no reason and how can I forget when u were fighting with me on other threads where I was talking about Mouni's show Naagin and when I didn't agree with somebody about Anushka Shetty, so u should stop being hypocrite.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rim683

That's not the only reason u were bashing Jenny because u were also bashing Jenny on other threads as well when it doesn't have anything to do with ur KSG, like few days ago u started to bash Jenny and drag KSG when somebody made a thread to know about Phir Se and that thread doesn't have anything to do with ur KSG but u still dragged him to fight with Jenny's fans, u were even poking other people's comments that were appreciating Jenny, u also started drag Jenny to bash her on other threads as well, on another threadwhen somebody was comparing Manisha with Kajol,u were dragging Jenny on that thread too for no reason and how can I forget when u were fighting with me on other threads where I was talking about Mouni's show Naagin and when I didn't agree with somebody about Anushka Shetty, so u should stop being hypocrite.

I drag winget in or bash winget to give u guys a taste of ur own medicine! And that is bloody obvious! The day u guys stop bashing KSG I will also stop bashing winget because she is honestly she is not even worthy of bashing! Bashing mouni or KSG or anyone else from TV won't change ur winget's career!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Tata means bye incase u didn't know person with issues! Going for 2 mins doesn't require a Tata!

this coming from a person who says bye..wont talk 2 you...zillion times in a thread nd quotes the very next second when sm one post in a thread irony just died a painful death here #hypocrite
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
HR do u think ksg can play mustafa bulut ??? 😉
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Her pair with sujal was extremely Popular during KTH time but i always liked Kavya Anjali pair more tbh

I drag winget in or bash winget to give u guys a taste of ur own medicine! And that is bloody obvious! The day u guys stop bashing KSG I will also stop bashing winget because she is honestly she is not even worthy of bashing! Bashing mouni or KSG or anyone else from TV won't change ur winget's career!

Jenny is not worth of bashing? Oh yeah that's why so many jobless Shilpa and Surbhi's fans had been bashing her for many years, whenever Jenny's topic is posted here, u start to bash her, u even quoted other people that says Jenny is beautiful or good actress, I can give any opinion that I want about Mouni or other actors actresses and it doesn't have anything to do with being Jenny's fan, u were also bashing other actors actresses on IF too like Barun, Rajeev, Kareena, Kajol and even SRK, so ur KSG also deserves to get bashing like that too when u were bashing these actors actresses and bashing these actors actresses won't change the fact that ur KSG is a serial cheater, jobless, freeloader, ugly monkey and many other worst things, ur KSG doesn't only get bashing by Jenny's fans but by most people, there r many people on IF that were trolling him that r not Jenny's fans but u even had fight with those people as well.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rim683

Jenny is not worth of bashing? Oh yeah that's why so many jobless Shilpa and Surbhi's fans had been bashing her for many years, whenever Jenny's topic is posted here, u start to bash her, u even quoted other people that says Jenny is beautiful or good actress, I can give any opinion that I want about Mouni or other actors actresses and it doesn't have anything to do with being Jenny's fan, u were also bashing other actors actresses on IF too like Barun, Rajeev, Kareena, Kajol and even SRK, so ur KSG also deserves to get bashing like that too when u bash these actors actresses and bashing these actors actresses won't change the fact that ur KSG is a serial cheater, jobless, freeloader, ugly monkey and many other worst things,ur KSG doesn't only get bashing by Jenny's fans but by most people, there r many people on IF that were trolling him that r not Jenny's fans but u even had fight with those people as well.

I can bash whoever i want, because none of these people dumped KSG, i don't have an agenda against them, and nor am i a crazy hater, and nor do i run a hate club on them, and nor do i spend my 24/7 time bashing them on every website possible, like u guys, in another words I am not butt hurt like u guys! Nor do I name call celebs by calling them disgusting names like jobless or freeloaders or ugly or monkey, It is hilarious when losers such as u call others jobless, u r 24/7 on every website bashing KSG, I doubt ur group even sleeps, ever since ksg divorced ur flop actress u guys have lost the little brain cells u have guys got! And u bashing KSG won't change the fact that ur fugly flop actress has butt hurt fans who cannot stand the fact that KSG married a far more successful and hotter woman than ur flop winget! Go cry a river butt hurt winget fan! BOOOHOOO! And if KSG is an ugly monkey what is winget!? Have u seen her disgusting fat face!? With a fat nose!? It is no wonder she is a flop tv actress and nothing else! Butt hurt losers! And it is ur winget who is a free loader, she free loaded on KSG's money and fame! I am sorry if she cannot give a hit show, and mouni can, doesn't mean u bash mouni, her show naagin is as good in content as beyhahd, in fact it is better, because at least mouni's acting is not off putting, she does not have a manhoos off putting face like winget, and nor does she over act like her life depends on it! I have never bashed rajeev because I am butt hurt, in fact i have never bashed rajeev at all, all i said that he has been jobless, which is a fact, ur winget was also jobless for 2 years after her flop tv show was put off air and then went on to do another flop show, that is also a fact, but ur hypocritical fandom doesn't look at the pathetic career of their winget's before calling others disgusting names, calling KSG names won't change the fact that he has dumped ur fugly flop actress' ass! Deal with it! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .KING.

HR do u think ksg can play mustafa bulut ??? 😉

errr are you out of your mind ksg and mustafa 🤣
nope nd even if he plays a character on the lines of mustafa he will ruin it for sure he's not an actor good enough to pull off some thing as complex as mustafa an epileptic and obsessive man crazy in love nobody but engin He is amaaazinnggg in it. The character became iconic and an inspiration for future shows such as Halil in Feriha. The shocking response of fans who refused to hate Mustafaeven though he was a wife beater and rapist convinced the makers of fatmagul to have Enginaudition for Kerim, for his ability to invoke a positive response for a character with negative charactaristics.
now ksg was good i HS3. he is good nothing extra ordinary engin can easily play a armaan/asad/sourav but i dont think karan can play mustafa even if he play such a character he cant invoke the same feeling as engin did..
what do u think sameer ?? wher's hawas ka pujari it seems she's also into turkish films nd tv i want to knw her opinion as well 😊
Edited by hazatay-rockks - 6 years ago
editEdited by hazatay-rockks - 6 years ago