Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@HR i completely agree i became a jabra engin fan after bir bulit
I heard that sm producers thought he wont be succesful coz he looks more eastern ??
Ps: do u like harshad chopra ??Edited by .KING. - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazatay-rockks

this coming from a person who says bye..wont talk 2 you...zillion times in a thread nd quotes the very next second when sm one post in a thread irony just died a painful death here #hypocrite

So true!! πŸ˜† This is what i mean she is preaching others & spreading hypocrisy herself!!
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazatay-rockks

errr are you out of your mind ksg and mustafa 🀣
nope nd even if he plays a character on the lines of mustafa he will ruin it for sure he's not an actor good enough to pull off some thing as complex as mustafa an epileptic and obsessive man crazy in love nobody but engin He is amaaazinnggg in it. The character became iconic and an inspiration for future shows such as Halil in Feriha. The shocking response of fans who refused to hate Mustafaeven though he was a wife beater and rapist convinced the makers of fatmagul to have Enginaudition for Kerim, for his ability to invoke a positive response for a character with negative charactaristics.
now ksg was good i HS3. he is good nothing extra ordinary engin can easily play a armaan/asad/sourav but i dont think karan can play mustafa even if he play such a character he cant invoke the same feeling as engin did..
what do u think sameer ?? wher's hawas ka pujari it seems she's also into turkish films nd tv i want to knw her opinion as well 😊

Nikki: Please don't read this, some not-so-nice stuff about KSG.

You are 100% spot-on, what a troll question πŸ€£ Engin put so much dedication into the role, his body language and tantrums were crazy intense, amaazinnng indeed πŸ˜Š I saw KSG in HS3, he had no scare factor, just mild. Nothing to shock and repulse but also make you feel bad for Mustafa, Engin portrayed vulnerability so well! KSG's acting seems okay but one-dimensional, he can't do that role πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

So true!! πŸ˜† This is what i mean she is preaching others & spreading hypocrisy herself!!

Oh look at the hypocrites calling other hypocrites, first bully people and then cry foul when u get the taste of ur own medicineπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Nikki: Please don't read this, some not-so-nice stuff about KSG.

You are 100% spot-on, what a troll question πŸ€£ Engin put so much dedication into the role, his body language and tantrums were crazy intense, amaazinnng indeed πŸ˜Š I saw KSG in HS3, he had no scare factor, just mild. Nothing to shock and repulse but also make you feel bad for Mustafa, Engin portrayed vulnerability so well! KSG's acting seems okay but one-dimensional, he can't do that role πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i honestly don't care what u r saying about KSG, especially since he is being compared to someone i do not know, so have fun lol
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KING.

@HR i completely agree i became a jabra engin fan after bir bulit
I heard that sm producers thought he wont be succesful coz he looks more eastern ??
Ps: do u like harshad chopra ??

That's true! I also read gossip he was mocked about his ears, and had surgery to pin them back. 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

Jenny is not worth of bashing? Oh yeah that's why so many jobless Shilpa and Surbhi's fans had been bashing her for many years, whenever Jenny's topic is posted here, u start to bash her, u even quoted other people that says Jenny is beautiful or good actress, I can give any opinion that I want about Mouni or other actors actresses and it doesn't have anything to do with being Jenny's fan, u were also bashing other actors actresses on IF too like Barun, Rajeev, Kareena, Kajol and even SRK, so ur KSG also deserves to get bashing like that too when u were bashing these actors actresses and bashing these actors actresses won't change the fact that ur KSG is a serial cheater, jobless, freeloader, ugly monkey and many other worst things, ur KSG doesn't only get bashing by Jenny's fans but by most people, there r many people on IF that were trolling him that r not Jenny's fans but u even had fight with those people as well.

Rim, I think you should just stop quoiting her!! She will just keep pulling your hair with hypocritical comments & get this topic locked!!

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Rim, I think you should just stop quoiting her!! She will just keep pulling your hair with hypocritical comments & get this topic locked!!

hypocrites ko hypocrite nahin to kya kahoon??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tumhare favs karre toh chammatkaar KSG karre toh balatkaar, HYPOCRITES of the first order who cannot take the taste of their own medicineπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Niks77

I can bash whoever i want, because none of these people dumped KSG, i don't have an agenda against them, and nor am i a crazy hater, and nor do i run a hate club on them, and nor do i spend my 24/7 time bashing them on every website possible, like u guys, in another words I am not butt hurt like u guys! Nor do I name call celebs by calling them disgusting names like jobless or freeloaders or ugly or monkey, It is hilarious when losers such as u call others jobless, u r 24/7 on every website bashing KSG, I doubt ur group even sleeps, ever since ksg divorced ur flop actress u guys have lost the little brain cells u have guys got! And u bashing KSG won't change the fact that ur fugly flop actress has butt hurt fans who cannot stand the fact that KSG married a far more successful and hotter woman than ur flop winget! Go cry a river butt hurt winget fan! BOOOHOOO! And if KSG is an ugly monkey what is winget!? Have u seen her disgusting fat face!? With a fat nose!? It is no wonder she is a flop tv actress and nothing else! Butt hurt losers! And it is ur winget who is a free loader, she free loaded on KSG's money and fame! I am sorry if she cannot give a hit show, and mouni can, doesn't mean u bash mouni, her show naagin is as good in content as beyhahd, in fact it is better, because at least mouni's acting is not off putting, she does not have a manhoos off putting face like winget, and nor does she over act like her life depends on it! I have never bashed rajeev because I am butt hurt, in fact i have never bashed rajeev at all, all i said that he has been jobless, which is a fact, ur winget was also jobless for 2 years after her flop tv show was put off air and then went on to do another flop show, that is also a fact, but ur hypocritical fandom doesn't look at the pathetic career of their winget's before calling others disgusting names, calling KSG names won't change the fact that he has dumped ur fugly flop actress' ass! Deal with it!

Not gonna read ur long paragraph, we all know that he dumped her and also cheated on her, so u don't need to say that over and over but still surprise to see that his fans like u feel proud when he treats women like a tissue paper and throws them away, u wrote those same things gazillion times before that u wrote above, so there is nothing else to reply u about that and I can also bash Mouni and other actors actresses as well if u can bash other actor actresses because they also didn't dump Winget either and u didn't bash Rajeev on the other thread when Sujal compared Rajeev and with ur KSG? U called him jobless, flop and so many other things, u were even quoting other people that were appreciating Rajeev just like u quote other people when they appreciate Jenny, the only time Jenny was jobless was during her divorce time and that time people usually take break to get over the trauma but she wasn't promoting her personal life to stay on the news like ur KSG had been promoting his personal life to stay on the news  for 2 years and also going to vacations with others money.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
King & Hawas, whats your take on the topic? Have you guys seen Kahiin To Hoga?