Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I could not stop myself, just felt like sharing!! I feel very nostalgic everytime I see Aamna Shariff, coz I have had a hardcore crush on her for so many years!! She is a beauty like no other in my eyes!! I came across her Instagram pics & felt like sharing!! 😳

She has worked in Tellywood & Films, but it did not work out for her in Bollywood!! I wish she was given a better chance & better films to work on!! Apart from serials & films, she has done a lot of modeling/photoshoots!! She is very beautiful & talented, but her career is going to waste!! I dont know why she has been missing from the screen for so long!! Just past memories to cherish!! Hit or flop films/serials, still love & admire her!! ❤️

Edited by -Sujal- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
It pains my eyes & heart to see her with this langur  What jadu did he do on her? 😡 I heard he is close to Aamna's best friend Mouini Roy & that's how this langur came in her life!! 😡

I wish Aamna & Rajeev ended up together!! She looks so much better with him than that langur!! Sizzling jodi on & off screen, they would have been perfect, just like they were in Kahiin To Hoga!!

Life can be strange!! 3 & half years have passed since she got married, she has a kid also now, so she is busier in life now!! Dont know when she will return on screen!! I hope she comes back & comes on screen with Rajeev, will bring back them golden days!! 

Mad at you for marrying that langur, but I love you hamasha baby!! ❤️

Okay sorry for going on guys 😆 I just felt like sharing it on the forum!! 
Edited by -Sujal- - 6 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why is he Langoor ? He is rich , a nice guy and loves Aamna . He is not bad looking at all . And Rajeev Aamna broke up Bcz of Aamna, her big dreams for Bollywood hence she had an affair with Aftaab .
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Why is he Langoor ? He is rich , a nice guy and loves Aamna . He is not bad looking at all . And Rajeev Aamna broke up Bcz of Aamna, her big dreams for Bollywood hence she had an affair with Aftaab .

Your opinion is welcome!! I stated my opinion, & that is how i feel!!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
LMAO Hypocrite!!

I don't remember shipping an onscreen couple and calling a real life husband or wife langoor! And yet u have the audacity to bash other people just because they like a celeb that u don't like! It is u who is the hypocrite!
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
thora sa pyaar hua hai thora hai baaki
oh my sujal and kashish

is this the reason behind your username?? 😲
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

I don't remember shipping an onscreen couple and calling a real life husband or wife langoor! And yet u have the audacity to bash other people just because they like a celeb that u don't like! It is u who is the hypocrite!

I dont go round quoting everyone who says something against my favourite!! You have bashed more members on this forum than anyone, you have bigger issues!! Stop preaching others exactly what you do in return hypocrite!! 
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
ab change karke virat rakhlo 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakkarpara.

thora sa pyaar hua hai thora hai baaki
oh my sujal and kashish

is this the reason behind your username?? 😲

Yes!! 😳