Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks77

Meri Marzi hypocritical bully 😆
I meant my IF username is not that important to me! And this week I did have more time and I am thoroughly enjoying bullying bullies such as u!

I'm enjoying seeing you make a fool out of yourself!! ðŸ˜† Edited by -Sujal- - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

I'm enjoying seeing you make a fool out of yourself!!😆

Last I remember I didn't make a ridiculous topic on my fav and their 20 year old costar and called their spouse names! Talk about making a fool of yourself! Lol!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Last I remember I didn't make a ridiculous topic on my fav and their 20 year old costar and called their spouse names! Talk about making a fool of yourself! Lol!

Niki, you name call people in over 20-25 pages thread after thread!! You make a fool out of yourself everyday, how many people have you had issues with in this forum? ðŸ˜† 

Niki, you name call people in over 20-25 pages thread after thread!! You make a fool out of yourself everyday, how many people have you had issues with in this forum?😆

Funny! How u don't see others name call me! But only see me name calling them! Conveneinet since u hate KSG and love winget! Hypocrite bully!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Funny! How u don't see others name call me! But only see me name calling them! Conveneinet since u hate KSG and love winget! Hypocrite bully!

There is no reason to hate WInget, there is every reason to hate KSG ðŸ˜†

There is no reason to hate WInget, there is every reason to hate KSG😆

No reason to hate winget!? Home wrecker woh, fake woh, ugly woh, flop woh, talentless woh, no reason to hate her my ass! Why u concern urself with people's personal life so much!? Are there ur relatives!? No they are actors! Actors are supposed to be loved for their talent not their personal life! And let's just say there is reason to hate KSG doesn't mean u be a hypocrite and ignore what bullies say to me and only look at my reply to them! Frikin hypocrite!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
This is the last thread i am interacting with you, next time i will ignore your posts, even if the digs are directed at me for giving my opinion on a celeb!!  

This is the last thread i am interacting with you, next time i will ignore your posts, even if the digs are directed at me for giving my opinion on a celeb!!  

good for u😆 remember u said that!
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
she is pretty and her pair with rajeev was ridiculously famous during KTH times
but i feel she is a weak actress and she somehow lacks a spark

strictly my take :)
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved her with Sujal
They were such an adorable couple