Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Rim, I think you should just stop quoiting her!! She will just keep pulling your hair with hypocritical comments & get this topic locked!!

True because it's better to ignore a delusional fan's comments like her but sometimes it's hard to ignore when she always drags nonsense stuff for no reason.

Originally posted by: rim683

Not gonna read ur long paragraph, we all know that he dumped her and also cheated on her, so u don't need to say that over and over but still surprise to see that his fans like u feel proud when he treats women like a tissue paper and throws them away, u wrote those same things gazillion times before that u wrote above, so there is nothing else to reply u about that and I can also bash Mouni and other actors actresses as well if u can bash other actor actresses because they also didn't dump Winget either and u didn't bash Rajeev on the other thread when Sujal compared Rajeev and with ur KSG? U called him jobless, flop and so many other things, u were even quoting other people that were appreciating Rajeev just like u quote other people when they appreciate Jenny, the only time Jenny was jobless was during her divorce time and that time people usually take break to get over the trauma but she wasn't promoting her personal life to stay on the news like ur KSG had been promoting his personal life to stay on the news  for 2 years and also going to vacations with others money.

people take breaks during trauma? ehh?? there is always a reason up your sleeve ain't it? KSG was also taking a break from the trauma flop tv actress' fans have given him, moreover he has standards and doesn't go for every flop serial given to him, like ur winget, yes i am proud he dumped that free loader flop leech who was obsessed with him, good for him, he chose happiness over that mahoonsiat! Very proud! And it is ur winget that has been promoting herself for the past 3 years at the expense of KSG! A big time attention seeker she is! She has to do all this because she is a big time flop, and she has nothing better to promote herself through!

True because it's better to ignore a delusional fan's comments like her but sometimes it's hard to ignore when she always drags nonsense stuff for no reason.

excuse me u quoted me first?? Delusional fan of flop tv actress who things their flop tv actress is a big hitπŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hazatay-rockks

errr are you out of your mind ksg and mustafa 🀣
nope nd even if he plays a character on the lines of mustafa he will ruin it for sure he's not an actor good enough to pull off some thing as complex as mustafa an epileptic and obsessive man crazy in love nobody but engin He is amaaazinnggg in it. The character became iconic and an inspiration for future shows such as Halil in Feriha. The shocking response of fans who refused to hate Mustafaeven though he was a wife beater and rapist convinced the makers of fatmagul to have Enginaudition for Kerim, for his ability to invoke a positive response for a character with negative charactaristics.
now ksg was good i HS3. he is good nothing extra ordinary engin can easily play a armaan/asad/sourav but i dont think karan can play mustafa even if he play such a character he cant invoke the same feeling as engin did..
what do u think sameer ?? wher's hawas ka pujari it seems she's also into turkish films nd tv i want to knw her opinion as well 😊

Which turkish show you're talking about? Is it Available in Urdu or Hindi?

Originally posted by: .KING.

@HR i completely agree i became a jabra engin fan after bir bulit
I heard that sm producers thought he wont be succesful coz he looks more eastern ??
Ps: do u like harshad chopra ??

Who is jabra engin?
So winget was unemployed for 2 years because of KSG? and why is every serial of hers a flop?? also because of KSG!!? LMAO winget and their dumb ass bakwas butt hurt logic! πŸ˜† Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Okay just control & ignore Rim, I dont want quote towers on this thread too, she is like a robot!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Okay just control & ignore Rim, I dont want quote towers on this thread too, she is like a robot!! πŸ˜†

talking about me is not ignoring me bully hypocritesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† stop being a coward and talk to me instead and stop talking behind my back! LOSERSπŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Who isjabra engin?

I think he is talking about Engin akyurek the turkish actor who appeared in Fatimagul
Darr Gaey butt hurt hypocrites πŸ˜†, good keep ignoring, very happy! Please keep it that way! πŸ˜†