Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

KSG - Shraddha (Cheater)

KSG - Jennifer (Cheater)
KSG - Bipasha (Pending)

🀣Tata

U really don't care for acting or talent just care for real life of celebs who don't even know u! Cussing AAMNA and her husband like their personal life decision should have been taken after consulting u! U have grave issues! How many times will u say Tata!? Low life shipper of a 50 year old onscreen couple!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Its my thread, I can come & go!! πŸ˜†

Its my thread, I can come & go!!πŸ˜†

Tata means bye incase u didn't know person with issues! Going for 2 mins doesn't require a Tata!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

U really don't care for acting or talent just care for real life of celebs who don't even know u! Cussing AAMNA and her husband like their personal life decision should have been taken after consulting u! U have grave issues my friend! How many times will u say Tata!? Low life shipper of a 50 year old onscreen couple!

You have never criticized anyone before, be it someone you like or not? I've seen people call monkey to each other all the time, some take offense & some not!! Dont worry about me, worry about yourself!! Mods have an issue with you that is why you keep getting banned & coming back, so we know who the biggest issue is here!!

You have never criticized anyone before, be it someone you like or not? I've seen people call monkey to each other all the time, some take offense & some not!! Dont worry about me, worry about yourself!! Mods have an issue with you that is why you keep getting banned & coming back, so we know who the biggest issue is here!!

Mods ban me because winget fans rape the report button! And I honestly don't care! IF is not that important for me! Doesn't affect my life if I get banned! Worry about ur low life thinking!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Tata means bye incase u didn't know person with issues! Going for 2 mins doesn't require a Tata!

If you looked at yourself in the mirror then i would not need to keep coming back every 2 minutes!! πŸ˜†

If you looked at yourself in the mirror then i would not need to keep coming back every 2 minutes!!πŸ˜†

Whatever that is supposed to mean hypocrite bully who has issues πŸ˜†
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Mods ban me because winget fans rape the report button! And I honestly don't care! IF is not that important for me! Doesn't affect my life if I get banned! Worry about ur low life thinking!

If IF is not important to you then you would not be here sitting for hours replying to people you disagree with & bash KSG!! You have more time on your hands than anyone else!! 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Whatever that is supposed to mean hypocrite bully who has issues πŸ˜†

Are you a robot by any chance? 

If IF is not important to you then you would not be here sitting for hours replying to people you disagree with & bash KSG!! You have more time on your hands than anyone else!!

Meri Marzi hypocritical bully πŸ˜†
I meant my IF username is not that important to me! And this week I did have more time and I am thoroughly enjoying bullying bullies such as u!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago