Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

I dont go round quoting everyone who says something against my favourite!! You have bashed more members on this forum than anyone, you have bigger issues!! Stop preaching others exactly what you do in return hypocrite!!

U started bashing me out of nowhere! And I replied back! I am sorry if I don't take bullying lying down! Person with issues!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

U started bashing me out of nowhere! And I replied back! I am sorry if I don't take bullying lying down! Person with issues!

Your post was clearly to instigate me & create a fight with me!! What is your problem if i called him a langur? It is weird how you preach hypocrisy to others, when you spread it around yourself!!

Your post was clearly to instigate me & create a fight with me!! What is your problem if i called him a langur? It is weird how you preach hypocrisy to others, when you spread it around yourself!!

my problem is that u r a bully hypocrite with issues! Don't instigate others based on their likes when u don't like others doing it to u!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I don't remember shipping an onscreen couple and calling a real life husband or wife langoor! And yet u have the audacity to bash other people just because they like a celeb that u don't like! It is u who is the hypocrite!

Btw I have seen you call Jennifer Winget ugly & other names on this forum!! So who are you to preach others? You have issues with Jennifer, I have seen it many times!! Yes you dont like Jenni fans for giving an opinion on KSG, but you have personally attacked Jenni yourself many times!! So much for hypocrisy!! Anyway not gona reply to your thrash again, you get almost every thread locked here!!  

Btw I have seen you call Jennifer Winget ugly & other names on this forum!! So who are you to preach others? You have issues with Jennifer, I have seen it many times!! Yes you dont like Jenni fans for giving an opinion on KSG, but you have personally attacked Jenni yourself many times!! So much for hypocrisy!! Anyway not gona reply to your thrash again, you get almost every thread locked here!!  

I have called winget names in retaliation, because her fans call KSG and Gobbar and what not, selective reading person with issues!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

my problem is that u r a bully hypocrite with issues! Don't instigate others based on their likes when u don't like others doing it to u!

Seriously stop calling others a bully when you are one yourself...it makes you look like a 5 year old!! ðŸ˜†

Seriously stop calling others a bully when you are one yourself...it makes you look like a 5 year old!! ðŸ˜†

I thought u weren't replying any longer? I have no shame in bullying bullies such as u! Hypocrite!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I thought u weren't replying any longer? I have no shame in bullying bullies such as u! Hypocrite!

Okay cheater ki deewani ðŸ˜† Tata

Okay cheater ki deewani ðŸ˜† Tata

ok shameless shipper who calls real life spouses langoor, tata, may god give u some akal!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
KSG - Shraddha (Cheater)
KSG - Jennifer (Cheater)
KSG - Bipasha (Pending)

🤣 Tata