Ishra ss-tu ki jaane pyaar mera,pt 10 on pg 136 updt on 9/7

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here to bother u all with a new story. Sorry sorry I know I mustn't write another new story but what to do, today is  birthday of one of my loyal reader and once very famous writer though she don't write any more but still she is one of my favourite writer and yes a sweet buddy of mine. And she is none other then Ruhi_ishra aka sapna. 

So here I am to wish her. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE
HOPE GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES AND BLESS U WITH HIS CHOICE OF GIFT 
HOPE THIS BIRTHDAY BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND FORTUNE

Here is a little gift for u, hope u enjoy it, 

TU KI JAANE PYAAR MERA 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Raman Kumar bhalla - 28 years old young civil engineer, who has went in the outskirts of NCR to make a township for the resident of the employees of a public enterprise. 

Ishita iyer-32 years girl living alone in a house having two floors. She lives in the ground floor and searching a tenant for the first floor,her past and rest of the characters will be introduced later. 

PROLOGUE

Mihir hugged Raman and said-u must be happy naa, u r going to supervise ur first township construction independently. 

Raman -haan yaar, khush toh hoon. But I have to arrange for a flat, I go their everyday from Delhi. Bahut hectic ho jayega. 

Mihir-i know some people there, let's go, may be u could get a good house to stay. Kitne din ka project hai. 

Raman -around eight months. 

Mihir-ok, then let's search a good house for u. He said and both started searching house for raman. 

Raman has some problems in every house, at last they reach Ishita's house. 

Mihir-bhai, do chaar hi bache hai. Select one from them. 

Raman -tu chal toh, mujhe achcha lagna chahiye, meri bhi koi choice hai. He said and ring the door bell. 

Raman -mujhe wahin ghar achcha lagta hai jahan ke log achche, he was saying when ishita opened the door. 

She was wearing a yellow saree and said softly-hello, for whom u r looking for. 

Raman was awestruck at her beauty and was just looking at her with open mouth. 

Ishita looked down feeling awkward when mihir elbowed him and said-hume rent par ghar chahiye. 

Raman too closed his mouth and said-mujhe chahiye. I am going to live here. 

Ishita-sorry I can't give house to a single man. 

Raman -please don't say this, we r roaming here for long just for a house. See I am a good boy matlab man, civil engineer hoon. Township banane ka mauka mila hai, agar apne liye ghar nahi dhoondh paaya toh yeh opportunity kisi aur ko mil jayegi. Please ma'am, do let this happen to me. He said pleading trying to convince ishita. 

Ishita looked at their attires and said-ok, but u have to submit six months rent in advance along with xerox of ur aadhar card. Aur mere ghar mein no non veg, no drinking and even no smoking. 

Raman nodded like an obedient kid. 

Mihir-yeh kya, abhi toh time non veg nahi khaane ki baat par do ghar reject kiya tha. Toh yahan kyun Haan keh raha hai. Aur yeh kya drama hai ki tera project kisi aur ko chala jayega, yeh toh tere papa, he was saying when Raman said-shut up and let me see my house. Apni bakwaas bandh kar. Saying so he went behind ishita who was opening the lock of the first floor. 

Ishita showed Raman the place and said-do room hai along with a kitchen, washroom bhi hai, fifteen thousand per month, electricity aur water ka alag. 

Mihir-daikaati kar rahi hai. Ten thousand se jyada, he was saying when Raman said-ok. Fifteen thousand is done. 

Ishita-good, Aap apna ghar dekh lijiye, till them I am bringing tea for u two. 

Raman nodded and ishita went down. 

Mihir-tu pagal ho gaya hai kya, fifteen thousand is too much yaar. 

Raman -usse dekha tune, kitni khoobsurat hai, uske liye toh fifteen lakhs bhi kam hai. 

Mihir-tu sach mein pagal ho gaya hai. 

Raman -haan, Iske pyaar mein pagal. He said and fall on the bed while mihir was just looking at him in disbelief. 

That's all for now, will updt soon. 

Ps-160+ likes for part 1.
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated new prologue. 
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so so much
U made me feel special
Looking forward to next part
Update soon

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hapoy birthday sapna 

Wow new stiry
Nuce Prologue 
Raman love in first sight 
Ishita us elder than ramn
Interesting 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy bday sapna dii
Awesome prologue dii
Ishita is elder than Raman
Raman fell for Ishita 
Waiting to see how Raman wins his lady love
Update soon dii
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday sapna.                                                                   interestinrg.prologue diContinuee soon as possible and thanks for the pm
SweetuDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raman s younger than ishita..and ish s owner and single
Raman fell in love in first sight
Loved the concept..

Kudos to u di
How u manage so many concepts so well at a time
Amazing 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4