taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please do continue soon
anxiously waiting for the update
want to know what will happen next  
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly 4 nxt uPdate akhir Kia hone waala h n Raman Kia krega uske saath...I luv dat part in teaser mentioning Ishita as his n she can only said wid hurt n u trust him...isssh so much of hurt...just want 2 see dem 2gether...n ishita pehle kaha thi h kaun asal mein...update sooonish
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
Waiting for updt
Continue soon 
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shocking teaser dear 
Still Raman trust her hope it's remains if not surely they will seperated 

Update soon dear
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 6

Ishita was cleaning her bedroom when she heard door bell. She went to open the door tying her long hair in a bun. She opened the door and saw raman standing on the door. 

Ishita -arey raman, Itni jaldi aa gaye.

Raman came inside and said -haan, mujhe baat karni hai tumse. 

Ishita look at him and felt seriousness in his voice. 

Ishita -kya hua raman, koi important baat hai?? 

Raman -bahut important. 

Ishita -ok, tum yahin baitho, main chai laati hoon, phir baat karenge. 

Raman nodded and she went to kitchen. Raman got up and walked to her room. Her clothes was on the bed, he start looking around trying to find something revealing her identity and in the process he found a boy's pic on which there were many lipstick marks. It didn't took him a moment to realise that it's ishita who kissed that pic. His anger knows no limit realising she loves someone else. 

He walked to her and asked turning her -yeh kaun hai?? 

Ishita saw the pic and said taking the photo -yeh picture tumhe Kahan se mili, tum mere bedroom mein  gaye the, how dare u, tumhari himmat kaise hui?? She was saying when he went close to her and said -i don't want to answer any questions or urs, I want answer to my questions ishita, kaun ho tum, Kahan se aayi ho aur yeh ladka kaun hai, yeh lipstick ke marks kiske hai. Aur agar tum isse pyaar karti ho toh woh kya tha joh kal hum dono ke beech hua, what was that ishita. He roared making her scare. 

She pushed him and said -dont u dare to do all this with me, main tumhare kisi bhi sawaal ka jawaab nahi dena chahti aur naa dungi. Saying so she was going when he pulled her to himself and said clutching her hair in sheer anger -jawaab toh tumhe mujhe dena hi hoga, aur koi jhooth nahi chaleha, aaj mujhe tumhari koi bakwaas nahi sunni ishita, I just want answer to my questions. Kaun ho tum??aur kya hai tumhara sach,kahan se aayi ho??aur yeh ladka kaun hai?? He asked pulling her more into himself. 

Ishita moaned in pain and said -ahh raman, what u r doing, Chodo mujhe, mujhe dard ho raha hai. 

Raman look at her and said -yeh dard uss dard ke saamne kuch nahi hai, joh mujhe ho raha hai, yeh soch kar ki meri ishita koi galat kaam kar sakti hai. Yeh soch kar ki meri ishita meri nahi hai. He said looking at her like penetrating her. 

Ishita look at him and said -kya matlab hai tumhara?? 

Raman -that bloody shopkeeper told me that u used urself to get this house as u don't have any other thing to give him. He said making her look at him with hurt eyes. 

Ishita -and u trusted him. She asked with hurt eyes. 

Raman -agar vishwas kiya hota naa, toh tumhe sawaal nahi puch raha hota, tumhe jaan se maar daalta. Yes ishita I would have killed u and myself too. Tumhe pata hai usne mujhse kya kaha, that u were much broken when u came here but still u manage to buy this house just by giving urself. And I must be getting something for doing all this for u. Tumhara mujhe kiss karne dena, phir raat mere kamre mein guzarna, tumhare kamre mein kisi ladke ki photo, uspar tumhare lipstick ke marks. Main kyun naa tumhe galat samjhun ishita. Main kyun naa yeh sochun ishita that he was right and u really want to use me for ur benefit. Just give me one reason that I trust u ishita. He said looking at her with angry eyes. 

Ishita look at him and said -i don't have any reason to give to say u to trust me, tumhe nahi karna vishwas mat Karo, main tumhe koi explanation nahi dungi, Raman. Tumhe joh sochna hai socho, joh samajhna hai samjho. 

Raman -wahin toh main nahi kar paa raha, naa kuch soch paa raha hoon naa samajh paa raha hoon. Dimaag keh raha hai ki tum galat ho par dil maan hi nahi raha. Tumhare paas shayad koi reason naa ho dene ko but I have a reason to trust u and that is, I still trust u ishita, coz I love u. He said looking into her while she just look at him hearing him. 

Raman -haan ishita, I love u sir yeh soch kar ki tum galat ho sakti ho, mujhe bahut takleef ho rahi hai ishita, bas ek baar keh do ki yeh sach nahi hai, please just once tell me that u r not wrong. Just tell me once that u r mine, just mine. He said cupping her face joining their foreheads. 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch while a tear fell off her eyes feeling his words. 

Raman -please ishita, tumhara Ek sentence meri takleef kam karne sakta hai, just tell me once that what all say about u is wrong. He said rubbing his forehead on her. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi pata log mere baare mein kya sochte hai aur naa mujhe fark padhta hai but I do care about u and ur feelings Raman, coz I too love u. Mujhe nahi pata yeh kab hua, kaise hua aur kyun hua. I don't know why I fell for u even after knowing that u r younger then me, but all I know that I do love u. Haan sach hai, I let u kiss me and didn't even regretted it, yeh bhi sach hai that I came to ur room, kyunki main sach mein chahti thi ki tum mujhe chooyo. Main bhi insaan hoon raman, mere bhi kuch armaan hai, mujhe nahi pata mujhse aisa sochne ka yaa feel karne ka haq hai bhi yaa nahi, but I really love u and want to be touched by u, only u. Mujhe aaj tak kisi ne nahi chooya raman, aur tumhare siva koi choo bhi nahi paayega. Main galat nahi hoon, bas tumse pyaar kar baithi hoon. She said looking at him while he too look at her. 

Both shared a brief eyelock and he took his hand to her cheek. He touched her and she closed her eyes surrendering herself. He pulled her to himself and took her in a bone crushing hug. She closed her eyes feeling heavenly in his arms while he was just hugging her tight. His hands start exploring her back while she start breathing heavily with his touch. He got encouraged seeing his effect on her and opened the dori of her blouse. Her blouse slide a bit showing her milky skin to him. He pinned her to the wall and start kissing her. She tilted her head backward and give him access over him. He unpinned her pallu and her blouse hung off her shoulder. He ripped off her blouse and give a glance to her milky skin. She was standing stick to the wall in semi nude position all ready to be taken. He went close to her and took her lips in his. He start kissing her hungrily while she too started kissing him back with equal passion. Both were kissing each other hungrily when he broke the kiss and went down. He took her peak in his mouth and start sucking it while she moaned high in pleasure making him forget everything. She leaned on him while he start chewing her front mercilessly. Both were lost in enjoying their togetherness when he ripped off her saree too. He look at her and she was all lost in him. He took her lips in his and picked her in his arms and took her to her room without breaking the kiss. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

Ps-i wasn't about to updt this one as the response was just too less but updated it for one of my loyal buddy. But I want to state that if I continue to get such pathetic response I will discontinue this particular story without another thought. And another thing, just because I am not complaining and go on updating, it doesn't mean that I am very happy with the response. The response is very pathetic. Infact I never got such bad response. So it's very demotivating, I really don't want to say this again and again but I will remove all those buddy who r not responding.if I will get 160 likes then I will send pm only to those 160 people. I will surely remove the rest 80 buddies who r not responding.