Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry for late reply dear
Lovely update 

Feel bad for both 

Poor Raman full day he doesn't get anything good to eat 

Ishu feel guilty about her behaviour with him prepared him food also 

Poor girl she doesn't have money to buy groceries also 

Raman is amazing he is thinking it is imagination go on talking himself was cute 

He understands everything about her with out she telling too 

Happy that Ishu accept his request 

Superb teaser dear

Ishu is started falling for Raman 

She must have some dark past 

Happy that she wants to live her life 

Is it really Raman is younger than her 

If I am not mistaken I'd proofs he is giving is fake na 

Update soon dear
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser
Update soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb updt di
Ishita felt her behaviour rude with Raman and rectified her mistake by making food for him
He offered help to bring groceries interesting
updt soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting tsr di
updt soon
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser.
Ishita has also started liking Raman. Now its going to be interesting. Update ssoon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 4

Ishra were having food looking at each other in between when Raman asked -u live here alone?? 

Ishita stopped at his question, look at him and nodded meekly. 

Raman -kab se rehti ho yahan par, aise akele rehne mein darr nahi lagta, tumhari family mein koi nahi hai. Tum job nahi karti, he was go on asking when ishita said -i don't like talking while eating. Tum chup chap khana khaoge toh achcha hoga. 

Raman made a sorry face hearing her and said -oh I am sorry, mujhe nahi pata tha that u don't want to talk about ur family. Koi baat nahi, can I tell about my family. He asked showing his dimples to which ishita just nodded. 

Raman -meri family mein hum teen log hai, Main, senorita aur gabbar singh.he said making her look at him. 

Raman -i mean to say, Main, mere papa and my maa. Meri maa meri senorita hai while my papa is gabbar singh. U know strict like gabbar singh, bas suyar ke bachchon ,nahi bolte.he said and smiled like a kid. 

Ishita too smiled hearing him and said -u must be missing them naa. 

Raman -haan, maa-papa ko kaun miss nahi karta ,they use to love us unconditionally. 

Ishita nodded hearing this and said -haan, amma -appa hote hi aise hai, unconditional pyaar karte hai aur jab chale jaate hai unbearable pain de kar jaate hai. She said and her eyes got moist. 

Raman saw her and said -i am sorry, r u OK. 

Ishita nodded wiping her tears and said -i am fine and I am done also. Tumhe kuch chahiye. 

Raman -nahi, bas a glass of cold water. Don't worry I will take that. He said getting up and ishita said -sorry ,thanda paani toh nahi hai. Actually fridge kharab hai. Maine bulaya hai fridge thik karne wale ko but he is asking just too much of money. Mujhe Ek do din ka time do, I will arrange something for ur cold water problem. 

Raman -its OK, it's not a big deal.itni pareshan mat ho. Tumne khana khila diya, itna hi kam nahi hai. 

Ishita -I am sorry, even after taking so much money, I am not able to provide u all facilities. She said feeling guilty. 

Raman -its OK ishita, why u r being so formal. Arey we have to live together toh thoda saa adjustment toh karna hoga, thoda tum Karo. Thoda main kar lunga. He said and ishita smiled. 

Raman walked his hand and was going to his room while ishita start washing the dishes. He stood there and said -may I help u?? 

Ishita -no no kuch dishes hi toh hai. I will take care of this, u go and rest. It was ur first day of work. Bahut thak gaye hoge naa.

Raman -haan thak toh gaya hoon, even headache bhi ho raha hai but neend nahi aa rahi. 

Ishita -ek kaam karo, baahar swing hai, uss par baitho, fresh hawa lagegi naa,u will feel good. 

Raman -tum bhi chalo, I don't like sitting alone. 

Ishita -main?? 

Raman -haan please chalo naa. 

Ishita -ok, u go, I just come. She said and he went out. 

After fifteen minutes, she went out with two cups of tea and said forwarding one to him-have it,u will feel good. 

Raman took the cup and said -thank u, I wanted this only but was hesitant to ask. Kya pata tum phir gussa ho jao. 

Ishita -i am really sorry about my behaviour raman, mujhe aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha. Please forgive me. She said looking at him. 

Raman-its OK ishita, har kisi ke apne problems hote hai, aur apna tackle karne ka tareeka. May be u did so coz u thought that's the right way. Mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai. Infact I am happy that u apologised when u realised that u did wrong. He said and start sipping the tea. 

Both sat on the swing for long talking randomly. They were talking more about the township he is making and the area and market surrounded. Ishita didn't told anything about her personal life. Raman too didn't pressurised her to talk anything about her life. 

After talking for long, both went to their respective room and slept thinking about each other.raman was happy that he is getting chance to talk with ishita while ishita was happy that she got someone to talk and share her problem, if not all then atleast some. 

Next morning,ishita made tea and breakfast for raman and herself. Both had their breakfast and then Raman was going when ishita called him and gave him his lunch box also.

Raman -yeh kya hai?? 

Ishita -tumhare site ke paas achcha khana nahi milta naa, toh lunch hai. Kha lena and don't eat food from dhaaba.ok.

Raman nodded and took the lunch box smiling. He start walking but turned and said -thank u so much ishita. 

Ishita smiled and went inside while Raman went for work. He was very happy that ishita is doing so much for him. 

The day passed normally, Raman did his work efficiently and talked to his parent also. On the other hand, ishita don't have much to do, so she arranged Raman's room. She was looking at his belongings and smiled seeing his family pic. 

Ishita -bahut khushnaseeb hote hai woh jinke amma appa unke saath hote hai. Aur bahut badnaseeb hote hai mujh jaise log, jinke apne unke ho kar bhi unke nahi hote. She was thinking and was busy in arranging the room when the door bell rang. 

She went and opened the door only to see two men standing there. 

Ishita -ji kisse milna hai. 

Man -raman bhalla ka ghar hai??

Ishita -haan, kyun. 

Man -sir ne fridge kharida hai, wahim deliver karne aaye hai. 

Ishita -fridge,ok this way. She was showing the way when her phone rang. She picked it and said -hello. 

Raman -fridge pahuncha?? 

Ishita -haan, Main bas rakhwa hi rahi thi, tumhare kamre mein. 

Raman -no no ,mere kamre mein mat rakhwao. Kitchen mein rakhwao, it's for both of us. 

Ishita -but main aisa kaise, she was saying when he said -jitna keh raha hoon utna Karo. Baaki baatein aane par karenge, aur haan paani rakh dena. Aaj hum thanda paani peeyenge. OK. 

Ishita nodded saying OK and tell the men to keep the fridge in the kitchen.They did their work and went. 

Later in evening, Raman came with veggies and fruits. Ishita saw him and said -yeh sab kya hai raman, itna saara. 

Raman -haan, achche vegetables the toh I took more. Ab roz roz nahi laana hoga. Aur kuch fruits bhi le liye, sab rakh lo. 

Ishita -tum bahut jyada kar rahe ho raman, itna sab mat Karo. Pehle apna fridge bhi kitchen mein rakhwa diya aur ab yeh sab. I can't take all this, please don't do this. She was saying when Raman put his finger on her lips and said -kitna bolti hoon ishita, I am tired ishita. Give me water at least. 

Ishita -oh, tum baitho, Main abhi laayi.she said taking the veggies from him and went inside. 

Raman smiled and sat on the couch all tired. 

Soon ishita showed up with water and cookies. He start having it when she said -tum bahut jyada kar rahen ho raman. Please yeh sab mat Karo. 

Raman -let me do ishita, mujhe achcha lagta hai, tumhari help Karna. Aur phir tum bhi toh mere liye itna kar rahi ho. U arranged food for me ,lunch bhi diya, doing everything for me toh main itna toh kar hi sakte hoon. Ab jyada question mat pucho, jaise chal raha hai chalne do. Thodi tum meri help kar, thodi main tumhari. He said to which she just nodded. 

Soon he went to his room while she went to make food. She made food and both had it together. Later both talked for long and finally slept. 

A week passed like this, Raman was nicely settled in Ishita's house. They use to spend all time together after raman came back. Ishita too start knowing his taste and start cooking according to it. Raman's feelings about ishita was growing. Everyday he use to admire her when ishita came out after having her shower while ishita too start liking raman, the way he cares for her, help her in everything is making her loose her heart slowly to him. 

One evening, Ishita was making food and was lost in thoughts -kitna achcha ladka hai raman. Mere bina bole sab kuch samajh gaya. Usne naa sirf meri majburi samjhi but he solved my every problem too. Ab naa mujhe usse rude hone ki jarurat padti hai aur naa hi kuch batane ki. He just understand everything. Kaash har koi aisa hota.he is just so good, well behaved, sweet natured and good looking. Kaash meri zindagi mein koi raman jaisa hota, yaa phir raman hi. She was thinking when said -chee ishu, what u r saying. Woh chota hai tujhse, uska adhaar card dekha hai .he is four years younger then u. How can u even think of it. She was saying but stop and said -but dil par kiska zor chalta hai. Waise bhi meri zindagi itni khaali hai ki kisi khushi ko bhi taras gayi hoon. Saari zindagi dusre ke liye kaati ,now I want to live for myself. Aur waise bhi kisi ko chahna galat nahi hota. Galat hota hai uss chahat ke badle chahat chahna. Aur waise bhi main Raman se pyaar nahi karti. I just like him as a person and it's nowhere wrong. she was lost in her thoughts when she heard him saying -I am back home. 

Ishita turn to look and saw him standing infront of her wholeheartedly. She smiled and walk to him. She was about to ask him the reason of his happiness when he pulled her to himself and took her in a bear hu making her shocked. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3