She was not ready to say anything
He told her about shopkeepers words and asked about her
Both confessed their feelings
interesting
updt soon di
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser di...raman asked ishu about her whereabouts...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
taahir004 thumbnail
Its a Sad Teaser 

Ishita reveals her past family life and the fact that Sameer is her brother 
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amezing update di...raman hugged her tight and she did same after hesitating little...they were about to kiss each other but his phone call broke their moment...ishu felt gulity...she have fight within her mind and heart...raman come and told her that he was doing right and want to continue...they kissed each other... 😳 ...both felt gulity to crossing their limits...ishu cried...atlast raman come and told her that if she got hurt he was sorry but he dont felt gulity...both hugged each other and ishu backed cake for him and both celebrate his happiness...ishu's rooms light got distrubed and both share same room...next day he goes to sight and when he was returning he thought to buy grosries...he goes to a shop ...and shopkeeper told him aboit ishu and badmouth about her... 😡 ...raman punched him but his talk made him restless...he decided to ask ishu about this interesting...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -this part is specially for artimishra20,enjoy.

PART 7

Ishita was standing lost in her thoughts when she heard raman saying again -kuch toh bolo ishita, kya yeh sunne ke baad bhi that I love u, tumhe kuch nahi bolna. Don't u want to tell me about urself and ur life. He said with moist eyes making ishita realise that she was actually day dreaming about her love confession and their passionate encounter. 

Realising this she closed her eyes and thought -shit ishita, what u have become. Itni desperate ho rahi ho, ki tum kya soch rahi ho. No u can't let it happen. Yeh galat hai, aisa sochna bhi galat hai. Raman mujhse chota hai, how can i even feel like this for him, aur uska mujhe choona, mujhe achcha nahi lagna chahiye. I shouldn't feel good about it. Thinking so she screamed closing her ear and said -nahi, yeh galat hai, bahut galat.i can't think like this, I can't dream about this. She shouted and went to her room pushing raman.

Raman ran behind her but she was fast enough to close the door. 

Raman -ishita, ishita, open the door. Please ishita talk to me, please open the door. He said almost crying. 

Ishita -no raman, mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni, tumhe koi explanation nahi dena. Tumhe joh samjhna hai samjho. And if u think that I am a bad girl and want to take ur benefit then please go away from here. Just go away, she said crying closing her mouth. 

Raman -i will not go anywhere, please ishita open the door. 

Ishita -no I will not, Raman please chale jao. Mere paas tumhare sawaalon ka jawaab nahi hai. She said and hide her face in her palm and said meekly to herself -please chale jao raman, mujhse yeh nazdeekiyan tumhe sirf hurt karengi. Tum chote ho mujhse, hamare rishte ka koi future nahi hai. Koi bhi nahi, just go away raman. She said and cried hiding her face in her palm. 

Raman -jab tak tum darwaza nahi khologi,i will not go anywhere. Yahin baitha rahunga. He said and sat beside the door while ishita too was sitting on the other side. She softly caressed the door and said -how could I even thought of that, Raman ki umar hai yeh sab sochne ki, karne ki but meri nahi. I have lived our life phir chahe woh kitni bhi mushkil kyun naa rahi ho, kitni bhi adhuri kyun naa rahi ho.i have lived my life, ab bas joh bhi hai yahin hai meri life mein. Yeh adhurapan, mujhe raman ko apne saath baandhne ka nahi sochna chahiye, it will be wrong, very wrong. She was thinking and sat closing her eyes. 

On the other hand, Raman was still waiting for her to open the door. But when she didn't open the door for a long time, he got up to go inside by other means. He remembered about the window in her room which was open. He went behind the house and saw the window still open.he got into the room and saw ishita sitting on the floor and crying hiding her face in her palm. 

He went to her and scooped her in his arms. She got startled and raise her head only to see Raman holding her. 

Ishita -raman, what r u doing here aur tum ander kaise aaye?? 

Raman -i will answer everything but u sit properly. He said making her sit on the bed. He caressed her face which got red due to constant crying. 

Raman give her water and said -yeh kya kar rahi ho apne saath ishita, aur kyun kar rahi ho?? 

Ishita -tum please chale jao yahan se raman, tumhara yahan hona aur mujhse attach hona is not right. Yeh sirf tumhare liye problem create karegi. Mujhse attach mat ho raman, I am not good for u. 

Raman -tumse yeh Maine pucha kya, mujhe bas iss sawaal ka jawaab do jiska main tumse chahta hoon, baaki sab kuch main handle kar lunga. He said to which ishita looked away and said -mujhe tumhe koi jawaab nahi dena, if u think I am wrong then please go away from me. Infact u go away from me anyways as I am not a good girl. Main achchi nahi hoon. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -tumne keh diya aur Maine believe kar liya. tum bhale hi mujhse sach naa bolo, mujhse jhooth bolti raho, mujhse sach chupati raho but I do believe, that u love only me ishita,tum sirf mujhse pyaar karti ho, aur tum galat nahi ho sakti. Mujhe pura vishwas hai tum par ,apne pyaar par but still my questions r same, kaun ho tum aur kaun hai woh ladka. Please tell me.mujhse sach mat chupao, Main tumhari yeh khamoshi bardasht nahi kar paa raha. He said holding her hand almost pleading.  

Ishita look at him and he pleaded again and finally her dam of patience broke. She looked at him and said -mujhe nahi pata sab kya kehte hai mere baare mein, aur naa mujhe fark padhta hai, kyunki jab main yahan aayi thi, kisi ne meri madad nahi ki thi. I struggled alone to get a life. Joh kehte hai main galat hoon woh nahi jaante ki main kaun hoon, aur naa hi maine kisi ko aaj tak bataya but tumhe bataungi, because u r the one whom I can trust and with whom I can share my all deep dark secrets, with whom I want to share everything.main aaj tumhe sab bataungi, coz u r the only one who have trusted me jab tumhare paas hazaron wajah thi mujhpe trust nahi karne ki. She said and paused for a while and then said again-yeh ladka, yeh mera bhai hai, sameer. She said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -he is ur brother, u have a family, then why u live here alone, kahan hai tumhara bhai. 

Ishita -batati hoon, sab batati hoon. Saying so he walked to the Almira and  opened it. She took out a book and took out a photo from it and said showing it to raman-yeh meri family hai, Raman. Main, mere amma-appa aur mera bhai sameer, mere appa bahut bade businessman the, we were a very happy family .but one day everything changed as my parent died in an accident. I wasn't much big, just seventeen but mera bhai, he was too small, just seven. Mujhse dus saal chota tha.appa ka business kharab hone lag gaya, we were almost on road .koi nahi tha hume sambhalne ke liye.hum sab kuch kho chuke the, apni himmat, apna ghar everything. Even we were all ready to loose ourselves too. She said crying while Raman's eyes too turned moist hearing this .

Raman -phir kya hua?? 

Ishita -one day my uncle, mere chachi ji came.he wanted to take my brother with him as he don't have any son of his, leaving me alone. I don't want my brother to go so I denied but he start saying that I won't be able to take care of him, so it will be better if I let him go. Sameer bhi jaana nahi chahta tha, so I decided to fight back for myself and for my only brother. I told him clearly that my brother will live only with me. He mocked me for ruining sameer's future along with me and went away while I was determined to make things easy for us and mainly for sameer. She said looking at Raman. 

That's all for now ,enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-i changed the consummation scene as many thought it wasn't the right time, will add that but after their conversation.