Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Thread 1 - UPDATED PT 62 IN NEW THREAD

Posted: 2017-07-25T02:54:05Z
Hello Everyone...

I'm Lakshmi. Hope you remember me. I was a very active member on IF to read many of MANEET FFs. I myself wrote two FFs on them but its incomplete.

I AM HERE AGAIN AFTER 5 LONG YEARS REVIVING AND UPDATING MY FF GEETIKA

To remind you my works on MANEET... here is the link...

My works on MANEET... (New Link) 

Its been more than 5 years since I have updated my FFs.  I had so many things lined up in my personal life that I couldn't even pen down further my imaginations on these FFs. I have made a comeback again in determination to complete my incomplete FFs. 

I understand I have disappointed and let down many of my readers and fans here.Ouch But believe me, I have been missing you all more than you all missing me...Cry

To begin with, I have already done my compiling on JCL (Please check the links below). Now, in this thread, I am going to Compile GEETIKA. (All 61 parts which were posted in 3 different threads). 

GEETIKA is my very first FF. I had Imagined GEET to hail from a Tamil Brahmin Family and was so curious to pen it down. I was not at all a confident writer...still, I just started typing it...initially with lot of editing and spelling mistakes. Later on I gained confidence from my IF Friends who had regularly read my FF and praised my work and encouraged me to keep going. I myself, couldn't believe when I completed 61 parts. GEETIKA, had literally become a part of ME. Unfortunately, due to family reasons, couldn't continue and GEETIKA stands Idle at 61st part (For the last 5 years)  Now, I am back to make her complete. I must compile all 61 parts in one so that I can continue with further parts easily.

I understand its been 5 years and many of my friends have stopped reading IF. But for the friends who have read my FF and still waiting for my updates...I really thank you for your support during the period I was actively contributing my FFs. Even today, I read your comments and encouraging words. It really hurts me that I couldn't continue and kept you all waiting for 5 long years...Hope to read your fresh comments for my new posts.

I Have already compiled JCL (old 23 parts ) and started giving new posts. Please check the links below: 

JCL - Thread 1 

Charecterization

Compiled Prologue + 23 parts in one thread (Which was posted 5 years ago)

JCL - Thread 2

PART 24 onwards (New posts) 

Anyone following me? Eagerly waiting for your comments below.Hug

(POSTING ALL ABOUT GEETIKA from the below post )
Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-09-17T02:05:14Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T02:55:41Z

READ THIS THREAD IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:

CHARECTERIZATION - Posted below

PART 1-61 Compiled
Please keep scrolling down to go thro the parts one by one

(PART 62 ONWARDS)

To read my old version, you can click here. I keep reading it so that there's no repetition and also it has sweet memories of my FF Fans posts. But request to read the new version here which I am adding lots of pics and editing here and there

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-09-05T14:30:51Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T02:56:24Z

GEETIKA

(Re-praised Version)

This FF is going to be a super mix of English, Tamil and Hindi.

CHARECTERIZATION:

Maan Singh Khurana:

26 year old, handles Khurana Constructions single handed. Lives in Delhi. Typical Punjabi munda. Maintains high attitude short tempered but again soft hearted. Very very handsome...and has dashing looks...girls of all age droll over him but he doesn't care. Has great values for family, time and money. Family has been his priority. Somewhere in his mind he has an imagination of his right life partner and strongly believes that he will get to meet her soon and she will be only his.

Maan's family:

Daadi ' Savithri Devi: Maan's Daadi is the eldest family member. Loves simplicity at the same time have open mindedness towards modern approach. Her main dream at this point of her life is to see her elder grandson getting married and settling down. She hates this materialistic approach of office-home-office. She is always busy in sourcing ideal life partner for him. She is happy to accept any girl whom Maan likes and agrees to get married...but Maan is not interested to get married (At least for now).

Younger Brother - Dev: 24 years old. Dev is Married to Nayantara. Love Marriage that happened almost 2 years ago. Dev is completely opposite to Maan...he doesn't like to work at the same time loves lavish life. Nayantara is not happy with this attitude of Dev. Dev- NT fell in love when they were in College...She mainly fell for his "Khurana Family" tag attached to him.Even she was interested to marry a rich guy.  Where as Dev fell only for her beauty. They got married without planning anything for the future nor on finances. Dev didn't bother on this as he hails from a rich family.  NT wants Dev to get their own share of money what she believes is their right and not by Dev being fully depending on Maan or Daadi for his day to day finances and living. More on them from time to time

Sister - Anvesha: 14 year old. In her 9th standard Extremely pampered.

___

Geetika Iyer Alias Geet:

21 years old. Beautiful and yet highly intelligent and matured for her age. Just completed her graduation and waiting for her results. Plans to pursue her MBA. She is a South Indian Girl...hails from a Tamil Brahmin family. Tamil is her mother-tongue. But speaks fluent Hindi as she lives in Bangalore and has been living here ever since the age of 5. Has a good mix of Hindi and Tamil speaking friends. She is bold, honest still soft and friendly by nature. Can go to any extent to help anyone. She is respected by her family, friends and known people for her simplicity and maturity and high values.

At one point of time she strongly believed that she will get to confront her Mr. Right...but she gave up on this dream due to an unpleasant incident that happened in her recent past (This flashback will be revealed in the future parts)

Geet's Family:
Father - Mr. Krishnan: is associated with State Bank as a Zonal Manager. Got transferred to Bangalore long time back and he is well settled with his job. Has been a sincere employer and has been promoted many times to reach the position that he is today.
Mother- Mrs. Radhika: is a school teacher at Sree Jyothi Krishna Higher Secondry School taking care of High school syllabus. Geet also completed her schooling from the same school and she was the best student of her times.
Elder Brother - Gopal: 24 year old. Irresponsible...discontinued his studies and never taking up a stable job. Always in a bad company of friends. Doesnt like girls getting pampered by their parents and for that matter he hates his parents as they give equal importance to Geet and Rajji. Too possessive about his sisters...In a sence he doesnt like to see them with living a life full of freedom. For him...Freedom is only meant for MEN.
Younger Sister - Rajeswari (Rajji): is just 14 years old... studying 9th standard from the same school where Radhika teaches. she is pampered as she is the youngest kid in the family. Loves Geet and obeys her words.

Geet's family is small. Used to be a joint family until her father got transferred to Bangalore. Most of her Paternal relatives live in Coimbatore and Maternal relatives live in Chennai...Geet regularly visits these two places especially during her summer holidays when she gets to meet and have good time with her grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.

More details on Geet's/Maan's family, friends will be revealed as the story progresses.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-07-25T04:17:05Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T04:31:37Z

Part 1

Maan again wakes up with a memory of that day...His 2 days stay in Chennai 2 years back.

Flashback:

In Chennai...2 years back...

It was 4:00 PM, An unusual pleasant day compared to usual sunny atmosphere of Chennai. Maan just finished his meeting with a client on Mount Road. The deal was finalized for a major upcoming project in Chennai outskirts. He was waiting for his office car. He calls the driver and found it will 30 mins for the car to arrive due to heavy traffic . Maan decides  to stroll around the busy Mount Road...On the other hand, a girl who is walking just few feet ahead to him. Obviously Maan didn't pay any attention initially. Another guy who has been following her and has already pushed her intentionally on her left hand and vanished in the crowd... He once again managed to do the same act and vanished in the crowd. she turns around to find no one both the times...She has been piling up her anger on similar eve teasing events that she has encountered in Chennai and decided to teach this person a lesson once she happen to catch him. The third time again the same guy pushes her and somehow escapes in a fraction of seconds. She turns around and glares at Maan and at that point of time, she mistook him to be the same guy who has been doing this eve teasing acts with her ...She gave an angry look to maan gave him one tight slap and started using all abusive words in Tamil with all angry expressions... "Unna Partha nalla payyanatam  theriyare...Ippadiya seiva?Vekkam Illa? Manners Illa? Unna innoru darava en pinnadi sutharada partheen...Policekitta solliduven jagrathai" Angry

( By the look of you, you don't seem to be that sort of a guy...Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Don't you have manners? If I get to see you again coming behind me, I will handover you to police...BE CAREFULL ).  

She said this and happened to leave without expecting any explanation

Maan stood there shocked...Shocked wondering what just had happened...Nobody ever dared to come close to him and look at the guts of this girl...but why did she slap me? What did she say? What language was it? Assuming Tamil. Why am I not getting angry on her? By the time he could get any of his answers, that girl walks away from his sight...Maan was forced out of his thought by his driver...SIRRR...Sorry sir, late due to traffic...Hmm...he leaves from that place. From that moment till now, that girl has been disturbing Maan...He doesn't even know her name and any other detail about her...He couldn't take her out of his memory...On that day she was dressed to kill...She was wearing a light yellow south Indian cotton churidar making her look slim...Yellow colour was adding to her fair complexion, Her long hair platted loose...Simple earrings...Small Bindi on her forehead...Eyes filled with light kaajal...Her dark brown eyes (which were fuming with anger at that time) yet beautiful...She was simple yet elegant. Maan was wondering why is he thinking about her again and again...Why?  He was wondering if she looked sooo beautiful when she was angry then how she would look when she is in a good mood. Will he ever get to see her again?

That girl on the other hand was been teased again by the same guy who pushed her three times at a go...now he has once again pushed her for the 4th time...Now this girl is getting mad thinking to give one more tight slap...She cought hold of him and shouted at him YOU YOU... and stood rooted to see someone else "EE Paapa, naan dhan unna itthanavati idichen...poiyum poiyum andha aalai aranjiye...Avan Kuduthuvetchavan" (Hey Baby, I was the one who dashed you this many times and you slapped the wrong person...Anyways he was a lucky fellow to get slapped by you) said that guy with the smirk and a wink and ran away from her sight with an intention of not getting cought by her again.

Ayyo Bhagawane...Thappana aala aranjuttene...(Hey Babaji...I slapped a wrong person) That girl felt bad for slapping an innocent guy. She wanted to apologize...she comes back to the same place but didn't find him. That Girl's name is GEETIKA (GEET)

GEETIKA...Screamed Bhuvana, one of Geet's cousin who lives in Chennai. Geet turned around to look at Bhuvana

Bhuvana: Nee Enga Poirundai? Naan unnai engellam thedinen theriyuma? Enna Aachu? Yaarai Thedarai? (Where did you go? You know where all I searched you? What happened? Who are you searching?)

Geet had come down to Chennai for a small family function and later came here for shopping in Mount Road along with Bhuvana. They got lost somewhere between the busy Mountroad and now they found each other.

Geet narrated the entire incident to Bhuvana...about what just happened

Bhuvana: Paravaillai di (Its OK)...Indha oorla idhellam sagajam (Its too common in this city)..namma madiri vayasu ponnunga rumba jagradaiya irukkanam (Girls of our age need to be more careful and adjust to the situation).

Geet: Illa Di...I slapped somebody else for the mistake of that jerk...He seemed to be a nice guy and I slapped him...screamed at him and he was not at fault. I am not finding this guy. I need to apologise

Bhuvana couldnt control...she giggled LOLand said...Unna Katikaporavan paavam di unna kattindu avan enna enna avasthai pada porano (I pity the person who is going to get married to you and I wonder what all he will have in store after marrying you)ROFL

Bhuvana...I am so tensed and you are making fun of me Angry. Please help me in tracing this person.

Sari Sari...Avan Parkaruduku Eppadi irundaan? (Ok..Ok..How he looked like?)

Geet: Tall, Fair, Handsome, well built, Biig Eyes, Biig Eyelashes...She went on and on with the non stop descriptions...He was in a kind of semi formal out fit...Wonder where he is from...I doubt he was somewhere from North as he didn't seem to be a chennaite...And I scolded him in Tamil...Poor GuyMakes a baby faceConfused

Bhuvana: Hey Hey...hold on...Ennama Nadakudu Inge? (What's going on?) She asked as if she is teasing GeetWink

Geet: Patting on Bhuvana's sholder...Chee Podi...Appadiyellam Onnum illai(Nothing like what you are thinking)...she says it with a blush. Embarrassed

And she changes the topic. Bhuvana, I dont think I will be able to find this person now. lets finish with our shopping...My train to Bangalore starts at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning and need to finish with packing by tonight.

Needless to mention, next few days Geet was thinking only about the guy whom she slapped...On one side she really felt sorry and wanted to sincerely apologise and on the other hand she was admiring his looks...His eyes..his sharp features...his shocked face...A strange feeling started developing in her mind...She was trying to trace who is he? reality stuck to her that never she'll get to meet this guy again and she carried on with her life. She began to concentrate on her studies completely forgetting about that incident.

Flashback of what happened 2 years back ends. It was indeed LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT but both deny it somehow. Where do Maan and Geetika stand on date? Will they ever get to meet each other again? Lets see.

Precap: Geet in Delhi

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-10-08T00:55:02Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T04:38:50Z

GEETIKA - Part 2

Note: Before you read this part and do not get confused...Sillylet me tell you...

Geet calls her mom (Radhika) ' Amma
    Geet Calls her Dad (Krishnan) ' Appa
    Geet Calls her elder brother (Gopal) ' Anna
    Geet's mom calls Geet  and Rajji as Kondhai (Its a common word used by Tamil Brahmins which normally means "Baby")
  • Geet's sister calls Geet ' Akka (as Geet is her elder sister)

Now the story continues - (2 years down the line since Maneet Met first )

Geet: Amma Amma...

Radhika: Enna Kondhai?

Geet: My application has been selected by Delhi university for MBA Correspondance Course...Hurray!

Radhika: I am happy for you But Kondhai...You will have to live in Delhi for this right?

Geet: Aamam Amma (Yes Mom) My school friend Pinky is there. Will join her. Even she is very exited about me living with her. Pinky's dad will take another 2 years to complete his job contract in Middle East. Hence she is all alone.

Rajji: Akka...Congratulations...and gives her a teddy hugHug

Geet: Thanks Rajji

Radhika: But Kondhai...

Geet: Amma...I have told you and Appa 6 months back about my decision to leave Bangalore after I complete my studies...I have not changed my mind.

Radhika: Kondhai...What ever happened 6 months back was not your fault. Why do you want to hell yourself responsible for that Incident? It was all our fault and please don't leave us for that sake...punish us but don't leave us like this and go. Can't you carry on with your MBA from Bangalore? Cry

Geet: Amma...I know whatever happened is not my fault nor your's or Appa's fault...Please dont mention it again. Please Amma...try to understand that I desperately need to make a fresh start and I need to move to a new place. Being in Bangalore I am somehow close to all my relatives and they keep asking/taunting/interfering about my life. Now, Its high time I need to move on...stand on my own feet and live on my life.

In meantime, Krishnan (Geet's Father/Appa) and Gopal (Geet's Brother/Anna) enter the house.

Geet: Appa...Anna...I have got admissions for MBA from Delhi University...Have to leave in next 15 days. She tells this with all excitement

Gopal: What...Why Delhi? How can you take such a decision? Who gave you permission? You are not going anywhere  Angry

Geet: Anna...I had informed Appa-Amma about this 6 months back and I didn't think its necessary to inform any third person about my decisions.

Gopal: Enna di sonnai (What did you say?) Angry...Gopal lifted his hand to slap Geet and he was caught by Krishnan

Krishnan: Dare you even touch her...She is my daughter and she can never be wrong...I trust Geet more than you...Never expect you to understand Geet's  decision as you are a useless guy who is always busy with a bad company of your friends...so, mind you.

Gopal: Aamam Appa neenga kudukara chellathunalathan iva ippadi aadara(Yes dad, She is getting spoiled because she has been pampered so much by you) and he leaves the home.

Krishnan: Geet...Please dont take his words seriously...I truly meant what I told him...I trust you and your decisions. All the very best kutta (Beta)...and do well in your studies.

Appa,Thank you so much for your trust on me. I wanted to tell you one more thing...

Yes Kutta..

My MBA classes will not be regular one...its a distance education where in I need to attend classes only during weekends/ evenings..

Why are you not going for your full time MBA? You have scored excellent marks in your graduation.

Appa, I have decided that henceforth I will be self dependent. I will look out for a suitable job for myself once I reach Delhi as well as concentrate on my MBA Course as well as take care of my own living. Pinky has assured to help me.

I am very proud of you my dear and I support your decision 100%. But please promise me that you will forget the past incidents and make a fresh start. Secondly, you will never hesitate to take help from me, or Amma...Remember that we are still alive.

Geet-Appa-Amma-Rajji get into an emotional hug.

Next few days Geet was busy meeting her friends, shopping enjoying the best out of Bangalore which she is gonna miss in Delhi.

On the 15th day, she is all set to leave to Delhi from Bangalore Junction. Geet's Appa, Amma and Rajji drop her and bid Good Bye. 

Precap: Geet arrives in Delhi and meets Pinky after 3 long years

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-07-25T04:40:17Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T04:45:13Z
Note about Pinky & Geet - Both are school friends (Studied in same school in Bangalore) and both normally converse in English+Hindi...Also this will spice up this FF Wink

Part 3:

Pinky is waiting for Geet at the busiest railway station of the country...holding the printed copy of Geet's photo which Geet had emailed her last week.

Geet's train arrives...Too much of crowd in the station.

Pinky selfthought...Infact even i should have sent her my latest photo. Geet will not able to trace me as I have changed a lot and lost so much weight hain na..Shocked

Geet...its better you find your way to me otherwise, you will get lost in Delhi forever...Confused

On the other hand Geet is holding Bangalore Mobile and at that point of time is not receiving signal and not able to open the contact details in the mobile...Oops...she is worried how will she find Pinky...I had given her a clear information about the railway compartment...what happened..

In fact she is seeing pinky who is standing few feet away talking to someone over the phone. She is not able to identify her as pinky has grown tall and also gained weight..LOL

Once finished with call...Pinky runs towards Geet and hugged her...GEET...Finally I found you...Thank God Hug

Geet didn't recognise her...GEET Main hoon Pinky...Pinky Manchanda...

Hey Pinky...Sorry yaar...Itne saal ho gaye tumse milkar...Isliye pehchan nahin paayi...

Haan yaar Tu bi kitni badal gayi hain...Thank god you sent me your photo otherwise, you would have got lost in this crowded city.

Pinky takes Geet to her home.

On the way to Pinky's home Geet calls her Appa-Amma and informs about her safe arrival and ended with a note of calling them back late in the evening. and she is with Pinky now.

Luckily it was Sunday and Pinky could spend enough time with Geet.

Geet loved Pinky's home...It was a part of a big colony in Delhi...looks like ancestral property.

Geet...This is your room..Settle ho jao aur dont hesitate to ask me for any help...OK? Now, relax...Will have our get together in the evening...Tik hain? And she leaves..

Geet relaxes during the day time and later in the evening Geet and Pinky had a long long get together session...

Pinky is in all excitement as she misses Bangalore.

Oye Geet...Ab batha, Kaisi hain tu? Uncle aur Auntiji kaisi hain? Rajji...Woh toh ab badi hogayi hogi hain na...Geet smiles weekly.

Sorry yaar...U must be missing them now right? But why did you take such a tough decision to move out of Bangalore? Is it because of all that happened 6 months back?

Hmm..

Geet...What happened is happened...Now, that you are here, do take it as a fresh start..I am here to support you by all means.

Pinky found Geet to be still mood off and she started to cheer her up...

Waise Radhika Auntiji ki tho main fan hoon...She is an amazing cook...Woh Idli...Dosa...poori...upma...Tamrind Rice...Lemon Rice...Even chapathis...prepared by her are so tasty...Miss them yaar

Haan yaar...I do remember...Amma had to cook separately for you...otherwise, you will finish all her preparations at one go without sparing for anyone else...LOL

Now Pinki is getting little cautious...Main ab itna nahin khathi...strict diet main hoon..Embarrassed...as she munches chips (Already finished 4 medium sized packets)

Haan...Woh tho dik hi raha hain...LOL

Pinky now trying to change topic ...

Geet...remember how much we both used to play in that wooden swing in your house...we both will end up fighting for our own turns...I miss that swing yaar

I miss that too dear...Remember that swing couldn't hold your weight and got broke into two...Its still lying in the store room for the last three years as your rememberance...ROFLBoth of them Rolled out with laughter..

Both friends were going on and on with the non stop talking. 

Precap: Geet busy with her admission process / Pinky helping geet with Job opportunities 
Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-07-25T04:46:52Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T04:49:40Z
Part 4:

Its 7:00 PM in the evening...

Oye Geet...Jaldi se Tayar ho ja, aaj bahar chalthe hain dinner karne

Nahin pinky...Aaj mood nahin hain. Aur baat karthe karthe itna snaks jo kha liya...

Yeh tho 30 mins main hajam ho jayega yaar...chalna.. will take you to one of my favourate restaurant

Vegetarian milega na?

Haan yaar...Main kaise bhool sakthi hoon?

Geet gets dressed in simple jeans trouser and an ethnic light green Indian top with lot of embroidery work on it...Her long hair left open. Not much of makeup but still manages to look naturally gorgeous to kill anyone who passes by.

Both leave...go for a long walk and now they are standing near the restaurant entrance  when Geet's Amma calls her on Pinky's mobile.

Geet..Auntiji ka phone hain tumhare liye...Tu baat kar...Main andhar tumhara intezaar karthi hoon.

Amma...

Kondhai...Eppadi ma irukai (How are you?) Unaku Delhi pidichuda?(Do you like Delhi?) Pinki Veedu pidichurukka?  (Do you like Pinki's home?) Pinki unnai nallabadiya parthukarala? (Does pinky takes care of you?)

Ellam paravaillai Amma...ippa than indha oorai sutthi parkaren...Aana namma Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore madhiri illai...Romba vidyasama iruku...Ellam poga poga sariyaidum kavalai padadeengo.

(All fine mom...Just getting to see the city...But its different compared to Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore..will settle down as time passes by everything will be fine...Dont worry)

Nee ponadhulendhu veede verichodi kadakku (This home looks deserted without you)

Naanum ungalaiyellam rumba miss panren amma... (Me too..miss you all so much). Appa/Rajji ellorum ketadha sollungo. Naan marupadiyum nalaiku phone panren... (My regards to Dad/ Rajji...Will call you again) she cuts the call

Tears falls down her cheeks

On the other side of the road...Maan is driving and looking at the other side of the road and could not believe what he just saw...The same girl from Chennai...Oops...he is shocked...and goes further to take a U turn to come close to her..

By this time...Geet entered the Restaurant and out of vision of Maan...What a miss...After 2 long years...By the way...Was it the same girl or my imagination? How can it be? Woh Delhi main kya kar rahi hain? I am going mad now...enough is enough

Maan...Doing Tai-Chi session...remembering again about that girl...Her long hair...her eyes...her lips..Oops...it was looking gorgeous even when she was giving those Tamil flavoured Gaalis...Then how will it be to hear sweet words from her...Day Dreaming

He snaps away from her thoughts and now he is despirate to put an end to this fight with himself...Aaj kal jahan dekho wohi nazar aa rahi hain...Bohuth hogaya...aaj ke baad main kabhi us ke bare main nahin sochunga...(Out comes MSK Attitude LOL)
Daadi sees him doing Tai-Chi and she comes near him...Maan Beta main roz aap ko hoo-haa karthe huve dhekthi hoon...Par aaj kuch ajeeb lagraha hain...Kya baat hain? Sab teek hain na?

Haan Daadi...Bus yunhi...Challo dheri ho rahi hain...Main chaltha hoon

Next day...Geet finishes with her admission formalities with Delhi University.  She managed to convince them to time adjustment based on the job she gets. The concerned authority agreed to it understanding that she needs to work and study at the same time like many other students.

Pinky is helpful in giving her laptop to Geet where in she can browse the net and start applying for Delhi based positions. Also, gave her information about different newspapers which regularly advertise positions and leading job agencies in the town.

Pinky comes home in the evening after a hectic office schedule. She is carrying a internal office memo from office she works...Khurana Constructions need Junior Business Analyst. The JD perfectly matched with Geet's profile.

Geet..Hamare office main ek position aaya hain aur yeh tumhare profile se match kartha hain...Dekho.

Yeh tho bohuth achi baath hain...please mera CV de dena...tumhare paas hain na...Embarrassed

I'll do it as the first thing tomorrow morning...Tik hain?

Precap: Keep thinking...LOL

This is one of my favourite Tamil song sung by ROOPKUMAR RATHODE. Depicts Maneet's state of mind at this stage. To remind you...he cannot speak Tamil...but listen to this song which he has managed to sing like a native Tamil speaker...Big applouse to himClap

Movie: Vamanan
Song: Oru Devathai
Singer: Roopkumar Rathode
Music Director: Yuvan Shankar Raja

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzuLrtZoUQ[/YOUTUBE]

To Download this song in MP3 format: http://mp3.tamilwire.com/vamanan-2009.html 

The meaning of the song goes like (Its not possible to translate this song 100% from Tamil-English)

Its a time to watch out for the Goddess who is near to me but yet far from away from me
My heart melts with the very thought of her
I do not have any control on the sweet memories of this love even if I sleep...these memories doesnt sleep
I keep telling my heart not to keep looking at her but this heart never listens to me.

___
Oh girl..What have you done to me?

I have lost track of time and date

My feet is on earth but I feel I am flying

Wonder what I am doing where I am going

I know my way but still getting lost 

Love could be so mean and now I could understand it so well.

___

Why do I have eyes? I asked this question to myself

After meeting you, I have realised that my eyes are just to cherish your beauty

When death nears me, I wish to lie down in your lap

my destination spot is where your feet stops.

___

I do not have any control on the sweet memories of this love even if I sleep...these memories doesnt sleep
I keep telling my heart not to keep looking at her but this heart never listens to me.

Its a time to watch out for the Goddess who is near to me but yet far from away from me
Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-07-25T23:18:37Z
Posted: 2017-07-25T06:23:21Z

Thought of giving you all a small Intro about Khurana Construction and other characters getting introduced from PART - 5.

Khurana Construction ' Introduction

KC is one of the Constuction companies in the Top-10 list of the Country.. Initially started as a family business set 25 years ago by Shri Dayanand Singh Khurana, (grandfather of Maan Singh Khurana). In this many years KC has grown heaps and bounds in business with a yearly turnover of over 5000 crores approx with excellent reputation in the share market. It has board of Directors, share holders, whose decision is vital and Maan takes their decision seriously into consideration. Has over 3000 employees at various levels (Including office and labours) spread across various branches in the country.

Small Intro about other characters getting introduced from this part.

Key people:

Maan Singh Khurana:

The BOSS...Single and Most eligible bachelor. First hand Intro given in the first page...Aur intro chahiye kya? WinkTongue

Aaditya Alias Aadi: 

Operations Manager. Very loyal employee of the Khuranas. He is overall incharge of day to day Operations/Accounts/Admin/HR. Knows in and out of the KC business and has all informations on his fingertips. He stammers many a times...especially when he's in front of Maan or if he is in a tension. Ouch...Also, he has his own style of laughing when he's happy or excited Big smile (Same to same like the serial). Overall a very sweet and friendly person by nature.

Sasha:  Chief Architect...She is more bossy than the boss...As if she owns all Khurana Businesses. She drolls over Maan...she dresses to seduce... Her lifetime ambition is to make Maan fall for her and marry her so that she becomes a part of Khurana's...but Maan treats her as a loyal employee and not more than that limit. 

Tasha: Sasha's Assistant cum chamchi LOL

Image of Sasha (Right) and Tasha(Left) Together:

Pinky:

Receptionist cum Administrator. Reports to Adi. Cute..Adorable...Always a smile on her face. Its difficult for her to work without munching...hence she keeps food stuffs like chips biscuits, tetrapaked drinks... LOL

Plus there are many other employees who are working in different divisions...Few sitting and working in their respective places  and few busy wondering with files/folders and keep dwelling from one cabin to another Inturn resulting in a busy atmosphere of KC (Like how it happens in the GEET Serial)  LOL

Part 5 added in a seperate post  Embarrassed

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2017-10-08T01:03:07Z