Vaidhumom's (LAKSHMI VK) Fan Fictions on Maneet - NOTE ADDED on Pg10 d

Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Everyone...πŸ€—

GREETINGS & A WARM WELCOME TO MY FF WORLD πŸ€—

I am Lakshmi with you...I am creating a fresh thread to list down all my FFs and updates in one page.

Once again, Would like to remind you that I had taken a very long break of about 5 years due to family reasons and Made a come back during July 2017. I am so grateful to my IF friends and my readers welcome me with a hug...Thank you once again for understanding me and accepting me again. I have started continuing with my old FFs - GEETIKA and JOURNEY CALLED LIFE And also started with a new FF HOW TO NAME IT.

During the Days of GHSP (2010-2011), I wanted to pen down my own creations but I was hesitant to do so. I will always be thankful to my IF friends who motivated me to write those days. My only issue has been time as my time is very limited but still I made a comeback and this time more determined to complete my FFs and write more.

Like many other FF Writers do, I decided to create one thread that will link to all my FFs...Currently I am writing 6 FFs but planning to increase it in near future.

My FACEBOOK Group

LAKSHMI VK's LITTLE WORLD OF MAANEET FICTIONS

Will constantly update my FB page as and when I update my FFs.

My Wattpad

MY TWITTER

MY INSTAGRAM

(Please note that I am relatively new to Wattpad, Twitter and Instagram...I am constantly updating. Please follow me to support me Embarrassed

Meantime, a mini detail about all my FFs here (Below). Hope you liked my stories. 😳

My First  FF...

GEETIKA

This is a love story between Geetika Iyer and Maan Singh Khurana. In this FF, Geet hails from a Tamil Brahmin Family. This FF will be a mix of Tamil (Minor Bits), English and Hindi. Being my First FF, GEETIKA will always be very special to me and she has become a part of ME.

GEETIKA - COMPILED ALL 61 PARTS IN ONE (Which were posted 5 years back)

GEETIKA - THREAD 2 - All fresh updates after 5 long years. 

PART 62

Teaser

PART 63

Teaser for part 64

PART 64 (Updated 26th November 2017)

Old Links (Typed 5-6 years ago)

THREAD 1

My Second FF...

RHYTHM

Inspired by Tamil movie..."Rhythm".  How a life between two different individuals can have so many similarities? Is it a co incidence or fate? What happens when they meet?

JCL - Thread 1 (Compiled all 23 parts that were posted 5 years back)

JCL - Thread 2 - New posts (Part 24 onwards) after 5 long years.

PART 24

PART 25

PART 26 

PART 27

PART 28 (Updated on 5th November 2017)

Old Link (23 parts that were last posted 5 years back)

THREAD1

For all my existing friends who have liked my FFs...A very special thanks for all your "Likes" and "Comments".πŸ€— And for the new commers...I request you to read my FF and give your honest comments😳

My 3rd FF...

HOW TO NAME IT?

Start date: 8th Sept 2017

ITs not only about love at first sight but a love which is True-Mad-Deep

A true love blooms between two individuals Amidst confusion. They are sooo much attracted to each other but not aware of the fact that they are actually madly in love with each other. 

Their confused mind seeks answers for questions...What to name this Relationship and HOW TO NAME IT?

THREAD 1

CHARECTOR SKETCH

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7 & 8
(Updated on 19th November 2018)

I had participated in 2 different events...
 MANEET FAREWELL PARTY & MAANEET'S 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

with my Short Stories on Maneet...

(1) FLOWER BASKET & (2) O RE PIYA  ...

here goes personalised links for the same...

FLOWER BASKET

MY SS FOR MAANEET FAREWELL PARTY DECEMBER 2017

( COMPLETED ON FAREWELL THREAD...REFRESHING ON MY PERSONAL THREAD WITH MORE EDITS AND PICTURES)

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10 (Last Part)

O RE PIYA

AFTER PARTICIPATING IN GEET FAREWELL PARTY WITH MY SS...FLOWER BASKET...

IIMMEDIATELY, TOOK PART IN YET ANOTHER EVENT WHICH WAS TOO SPECIAL...ITSMAANEET'S 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THREAD (January 2018) ...WITH MYSS...O RE PIYA.

(Completed few chapters on the thread...rest will be completed soon)

PROLOGUE - CHARECTERIZATION - PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12 & 13

PART 14

PART 15 & 16

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY

AFTER PARTICIPATING IN GEET FAREWELL PARTY WITH MY SS...FLOWER BASKET...

ANOTHER EVENT WELCOMED ME THAT'S GEET'S 8TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION (MARCH 2018) WHICH MADE A WAY FOR ANOTHER CREATIVE SS OF MINE "LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY".
(Completed few chapters on the thread...rest will be completed soon)

PROLOGUE - CHARECTERIZATION - PART 1

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
fab thread! amazing stories! thanks 4 sharing Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
Lovely thread dear. 
Best of luck for your stories
Awesome Collection you have 

Thank You ...

KHWAISHFAN

SWAPNA

KATE

TAAHIR

πŸ€—
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Hi Lakshmi dear, I'm new reader of your story nd I luv your writing skills. ...nd your readers can understand your problem so don't think about that now plz update soon as I eagerly waiting for your story update
Originally posted by jasbirkaur85197

Hi Lakshmi dear, I'm new reader of your story nd I luv your writing skills. ...nd your readers can understand your problem so don't think about that now plz update soon as I eagerly waiting for your story update

Thanks for visiting my FF world my dear...Thank you so much for your understanding...I might be still slow but Assure you that I will not back of this time...😊
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Thanks for visiting my FF world my dear...Thank you so much for your understanding...I might be still slow but Assure you that I will not back of this time...😊
                                                                                                               Thanks for reply dear nd eagerly waiting for the update plz update soon any of your MAANEET story b'coz I luv MAANEET more than myself
Thanks for the thread Akka.
Awesome collections and thanks for sharing
Looking forward to more Maaneet stories from you 
:))
Originally posted by anu5

Thanks for the thread Akka.
Awesome collections and thanks for sharing
Looking forward to more Maaneet stories from you 
:))

Thank You sooo sooo much dear πŸ€—