Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Thread 1 - UPDATED PT 62 IN NEW THREAD - Page 5

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

PART 25:

Dev and Daadi on the way to office

Dev bete...Hum kahan ja rahe hain?

Bro ke office...Aur kahan?

What? Is this the surprise that you were blabbering in front of NT? Why are you taking me along with you? Kya sachmuch aap office ka patha bhool gaye?

Kya Daadima...I am just taking you so that I can come back along with you. Otherwise, bro will make me sit there thro out the day...how will I escape?

Yeh Dev bhi na...kabhi nahin sudrega...He makes sure he is in trouble and also pushes me into it...Atleast, he should have told this to me before leaving from home...Geet is there...again I have to call  Aadi. What to do? I never got this scared even by the presence of my Sasu-ma.

The car stops at office basement and they both get down.

Dev bete...yahan se tho aap akele ja sakthe hain na...Jaayiye...mujhe ek urgent phone call karna hain.

Tik hain Daadima...Mere jane ke 10 min ke baad aajayiye thake Bro ko shak na ho ke main aap ke saath aaya hoon.

Daadi calls Aadi...Aadi...I will be there in 10 Mins. Again Geet should not be around when I am there...is that clear?

DDD Daadi...Aaj tho batadijiye ke baath kya hain? Why are you hiding from Geet? Or why should I hide Geet from you? Please give me an answer for one question atleast Daadi.πŸ˜•

Aadi, I will tell you when right time comes...but please for now, you have to do this for me.

Tik hain daadi...main sochtha hoon ke kya karna hain

Sochiye math...kariye.

Ddd daadi...please ek request...mana mat kijiye...

Please give me a missed call or send me an SMS as an indication when you are about to leave from Office...Atleast I will know what time Geet should be back to her cabin.

Oh Aadi...Will give you a missed call...bas? Ab please...control the situation.

Aadi cuts the call and scratches his head...then he got an idea to deal with the situation for today.
----
Dev on the way to office lift bangs on a girl. Dev is busy scanning that girl from top to bottom.

Sorry

What? Why Sorry?

I didnt see you...banged on you by mistake.πŸ˜•

Oh no you disappointed me

What?

I would have been happier if you really banged me intentionally.πŸ˜‰

Why should I?πŸ˜•

Because you are young and so beautiful and any guy would wish to get banged by you.πŸ˜›

Look Mr... are you trying to flirt with me?

No No...I am a DIRECT Person...So, are you free for Dinner tonight?

That girl gives one tight slap on the right side of his face...Take your wife instead and leaves.

Huh...Girls of this generation are very smart...how the hell do they easily differentiate between married and unmarried men?

Maan's cabin...

Maan takes few confidential files from the cabinet near his seat and hands over to Geet. Geet...take these files to the corner table...note down the important details that I have dictated you and most importantly, keep these files back to its respective place once it is done...hmm?

Sure sir.

Geet sits on the sofa near the corner keeping the files on the table.

Dev knocks the door

Come in

Dev gets in still rubbing his right side of his face.

What happened Dev? You look lost

Dev talks as if he is lost in a dream land...Bro...Have you ever got slapped by a young and beautiful girl? Haaye...Hosh udjathe hain...Akal Tikane aajathi hain.

Geet is shocked with what she just heard and gets up with  a jerk and looks at Maan questingly...as if she was asking him "Have you told your brother about our first meeting?"

Maan is equally confused what Dev is talking about. Does he know about that incident?

Maneet look at each other puzzled and have a very brief eye look.

Dev sees there is also someone else in the meeting room and feels little embarresed...Oops this girl also came to know that I got slapped.😳

Hie...I guess you are the one I spoke over phone that day...Ms...

Geetika

Right

Hie, I am Dev...your Boss's younger brother...so, How have you been?😊

I'm fine...Thanks😊

She turns to Maan and takes his excuse. Sir...Shall I continue this task later?

Hmm...πŸ˜•

She leaves from Maan's cabin and murmers...What was that Dev indicating to? How does he know the incident that happened in Chennai...I'm sure this Deer Devil would have told him everything...😑 and goes to her cabin to find another surprise.

GEET...SURPRISEπŸ˜‰...and Meera hugs Geet πŸ€—

MEERA...That's a shocking surprise in deed.😲

Eise kaise aagayi yaar? Why didnt you inform me before?

That's Meera...she always comes with a bang.

Waise...I just had a bang on someone in your building near the building parking lot. It was so difficult to find your office location for me...And when I found it, I couldn't trace the lift...on top of that I accidently bang on this person and when I said sorry, he started flirting with me...😑

Then what happened?

What will happen? I gave him one tight slap.

What? πŸ˜²

What is this? Everyone talking about slapping/getting slapped. Is today a "Slapping Special Day"?🀒

Meera, you are impossible! Why do you take pangas in new place? That guy may be a gunda and he maight be following you to take revenge?

Us flirt ko chodo...yeh batao...where is your boss? The hot and dashing Maan Singh Khurana.πŸ˜‰

Meera...yeh office hain yaar...please keep quite...I will be in a big problem if some one hears you.🀒

Oye Madam, I will not move from here till the time I get to see your boss.πŸ˜›

Ayyo Bhagawane...He is busy meeting someone. πŸ˜•See...Geet shows Maan and Dev talking to each other thro the blinds.

Meera looks at Maan first...WOW...He looks more dashing than what I expected yaar. πŸ˜³And then she happens to see Dev and has a shock of her life.

Arre...yeh yahan kya kar raha hain? Geet...you are right, I shouldn't have taken panga with him...Dekho, mera peecha karthe karthe tumhara boss ka kabin tak pohunch gaya?

Who?

That person with specs.

Oh he? He's Dev, Maan Sir's younger brother.

Oh no.

What happened?

He is the one I slapped.

Geet gets a shock initially, but later she takes a sigh of relief that Dev was actually reffering to Meera slapping him.

Meera...tu na, mujhe marwadegi sach much...😑

Sorry yaar...mujhe kya patha tha yeh ulloo tumhara boss ka bhai niklega...maloom hota tho chote bhai ka invitation accept kar lethi aur bade bhai pe chance marthi. Amazing way to reach "The Dashing Maan Singh Khurana"...Such a miss yaar. Makes a sad baby face.πŸ˜•

Meera...I know that you will take a relief only after I am kicked out of my job here..You leave from here...lets meet in the evening. What have you planned on your stay? You are staying with me right?

Arre yaar...Chill...I have just left my things in the hotel. Yash and myself have couple of meetings lined up for today. Will finish them and then, Yash will drop me at your place. I just met Pinky...she has briefed me the location details.

Meera hugs Geet once again...Meera looks at Maan thro blinds for one last time with  a sad Sigh...Challo Geet...I will leave and see you in the evening.

Babye

Simultaniously at Maan's cabin (immediately after Geet leaves from his cabin)...

Yeh kya Dev...Kuch bhi bol dethe ho kahin bhi..Maan is really worried about what Dev was actually referring to.

Sorry bro...I was so excited with this slap that I didnt see your PA is also here. πŸ˜³

Hmm...by the way, yeh shub kaam Naintara ne kiya hoga.πŸ˜†

What bro...subha subha kis ki yaad dila di aap ne...Kahan woh aasmaan se utri hui pari aur kahan yeh NT

Pari? Koun Pari?

Wohi tho Bro...I dont even know her name...I had invited her for dinner and she slapped me.

Maan takes a phew with relief...Thanks God Dev was actually talking about the slap he got from this Girl...not about what happened to me. Well...Dev deservs a tight slap...NT na sahi tho yeh pari hi sahi...and he smilesπŸ˜†

Arre bro...aap ko kabhi eise hansthe huve nahin dekha...You are changing bro.😲

Maan tries to get back to his serious posture and tries to change the topic.Wanted to discuss so many things with you and see we got busy with these useless discussions.

Dev... Couldnt talk to you since you are back from Canada...So, how are things with you?

All fine Bro...because you helped us out.

Geet's cabin...

Aadi walks in...Oh god...My plan this time shouldn't flop.

Geet...How are you? Will you join me for a cup of coffee?

Sir...now?

She looks thro the blinds Maan seems to be still busy with Dev.

Geet...Dont worry about Maan Sir...he will be busy for next half an hour.

Ok...Challiye Aadi Sir...😊

Aadi takes a sigh with relief.

Back to Maan's cabin...

You never thought its important to inform me about your business right? You should have shared your interest with me...I would have happily financed you. I didnt expect this from you.

Bro..I genuinely wanted to set this business with my own effort and wanted to prove my abilities and then inform you. He hugs Maan once again...Sorry bro I never thought it will get into such a mess...I just wanted to prove my self and ended up disappointing you.

Its ok Dev...Atleast from now on, be more responsible...Hmm?

Hmm...says it half heartedly

Waise Dev...I wanted to ask you something

Which business did you invest in?

Dev didnt get what to say...Bro I invested into Construction materials business. But the construction and real estate business fell drastically after I got into this business. Its mere a bad luck.

Maan was not very convinced...but decided to keep quite.

And Dev...When I checked with the people who lend you money...they were mentioning that the loan amount was about 2 crore. But Daadima asked me to arrange for only one crore.  How did you arrange to pay one crore?

Again Dev remains quite...dont ask me bro...I did my best to pay off the loan by myself... I was going thro the toughtest phase of my life. Could arrange only for a crore which Includes the money I made out of this business and the rest arranged by Naintara's family. Again all this came close to one crore and we couldn't arrange for another crore...that's why I called Daadi  for help.

Dev...you took help from Naintara's family? not done. How much do we owe them?

Bro...its ok...forget it. If its self respect for us, then its a issue for self respect for them as well. It doesnt look nice to return that money back to them...Leave it bro.

Are you sure? Do you want to consult Naintara about this? Her family would have arranged this amount with great difficulty.

Bro...NT's family were more than happy to help me out in this situation. So...dont worry about it. And Bro..thanks for again helping me out of that situation...and they both again get into a hug. πŸ€—

Dev...Dont ever mention that, How am I suppose to see my brother behind bar? That's the last thing I am willing to visualise.

Daadi slowly opens Maan's cabin door and she is so happy to see both brothers into an emotional hug

Oh my goodness...I was missing to see this for such a long time.πŸ˜ƒ

Daadima Aap yahan?

Dev interfares...haan bro...subah se Daadi peeche padi hain ke mujhe yahan jaana hain...mujhe wahan jaana hain. I told her that I need to join bro from today but she didnt listen to me.

Maan is about to talk and again Dev continues...Then I thought that its been more than six months, so why to disappoint her. So, let me go places with my sweet Daadima.

Daadima makes a face with grin...but happy to  see a smile on Maan's face.

Arre wah...what am I seeing...Maan...you are smiling? Cant believe this.😊

I am seeing lot of changes in you...you began to say SORRY...and now a smile...wow...I am sure there is someone in this office who has changed you to this level.

Haan Daadima, Even I noticed that.

Daadima, What...Me and sorry...no ways...and see...I am not smiling.

Daadima also gets worried...what if maan asks her how did she know that he started saying SORRY...She thanks her stars that Maan didnt ask her anything in front of Dev...Rehne do Maan...there are few things which shows by itself...you cannot hide it even if you want to do so...Anyways, I am very happy to see the smile back in you.

In office Canteen...

Geet is surprised to see Aadi and Pinky welcoming her to one of the table in the canteen. It was arranged with special snacks.

Aadi Sir...Pinky...kya hain yeh? So far as  I remember, Its not my birthday today.

What yaar...Birthdays aur anniversaries se bhi aage soach na yaar...Both Pinky and Aadi look at each other and give a surprising smile.

Geet is surprised and confused.

Challo...let me give you a hint...Aaj kya date hain?

Today...is 1st of August..what special about it?

Geet...1st ko har office main kya hota hain?

What happens...genrally all employees get their salaries on first.

Superb...that's it...here goes your first salary slip.

Aadi Sir...MY FIRST SALARY...She initially jumps in excitement which follows with tears of joy.

Aadi Sir, Pinky, I cannot explain in words what this slip means to me. Thanks a lot my dear friends to make this a special day for me.

Geet...we feel you deserve the best...but this is what we could arrange maximum.

Sir...You have made my day...that's it...and there is no maximum limit to it.

Geet opens the slip. Sir...I had joined in beginning of second week...you have paid me full salary.

Geet...its OK...Such a small issue to worry about.

But sir...

Doesnt matter Geet.

Sir...Maan sir will be upset if he comes to know about this.

Arre Geet...Do you think I will do this without his approval? Infact, he is the one who suggested me not to make a big accounting fus for few days and pay you full month's salary.

Geet smiles taking to be another good guesture of Maan.  

The trio have a good 15-20 mins together when Aadi gets a missed call from Daadi.

OK...lets carry on with our daily tasks...and the trio leave from the office canteen.

At maan's cabin...

Dev...I have some calls to make. Will be waiting for you at the office parking...and she leaves.

Geet comes back to her desk and sighs seeing thro the blinds that her boss is still occupied with his dear brother.

Her mobile rings...It was a call from her cousin sister from Chennai.

Hie Geetika...

Hey...Bhuvana...Eppadi irruke? (How are you?)

Nalla Irruken Di (I'm fine)

(Author's note: "Di"...means how we call "Re" in Hindi... "Di" for Girl, "Da" for boy)

Simultaneously at Maan's cabin...

So, bro...what else happening in your life? Any latest developments?

Maan suddenly gets lost in his own world and the only person in his imagination is Geet. He recalls the day he interviewed her, the next day her first day at office...and few memorable incidents that followed...What's happening to me...Dev is asking me about my life and why am I thinking about Geet?

He comes near the blinds and closes his eyes...and slowly opens his eyes to see Geet is all smiling and talking over her mobile.

Geet's cabin...

Enna indha neram kupdrai? Officela romba busy (Why are you calling me this time...I am busy at office)

Theriyum di...enna panradhu? Innaiku enna ponnu parkavaranga. Enakku romba bayama irrukku (I know...but what to do? One family is coming to see me today..I am worried)

Hey...All the best...Nee bayapada vendam...Unnai parka varavanga thaan bayapadanum ( Why are you scared...its the guy and his family who needs to get scared)...πŸ˜†and laughs out loud when she happens to see Maan is looking at her thro the blinds and decides to cut the call.

Sari di...sayangalam pesalam...bye (OK...lets talk in the evening...bye)

Geet is worried and also looking at Maan...why is he looking at me like that? Is he angry that I am answering personal call during office hours? Oh no!

At Maan's cabin...

Dev is confused with Maan's behaviour. He asked a general question and Maan is looking confused.

Bro..what happend? All fine na?

Maan comes back to his senses.

I am sorry if I have told anything wrong.

Maan immediately closes the blinds and comes back to his seat and pretends to take some file and work on it... Nothing Dev...You carry on as Daadi would be waiting for you.

Aaj aap pakde gaye..πŸ˜‰

Maan again lost...

You have been successful in hiding your emotion...but today...your face says it all. Are you in love?

Maan turns to look at Dev...Its the mistake of your eyes to read it all wrong Dev. There is nothing like that...Because in my life there is no place for disgusting things such as LOVE. ..he says it with an attitude.

Hey bro...cool...main tho bas eise hi. Challon bro...Daadima is waiting for me...bye and leaves.

Maan is all confused with what Dev said. Dev's words were echoing in his ears again and again.

He calls Geet. Geet...get back to my cabin and continue with your work. And keeps the phone. Maan...What's happening to you? Its better for you to stay away from Geet.

On the other hand...Geet keeps the phone and feels strange...why am I shivering? What's happening to me?

No Precap...SORRY πŸ€’ Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
PART 26:

He calls Geet. Geet, Dev is left, you can continue with your work. And keeps the phone. Maan...Its better for you to stay away from Geet.

On the other hand...Geet keeps the phone and feels strange...why am I shivering? What's happening to me?

Uff...in between all this, I missed to check with Dev about when he is going to join me. Such an important thing to check with him. Very rarely he visits office and it's nearly impossible to check with him when I am back home. Is Geet ke chakkar main sab bhool gaya.

Geet walks in and Maan still thinks about what Dev found out about him...and tries the maximum to avoid looking at her or get distracted with her presence. Geet finishes with her work and keeps the files back to the respective places. She moves away from that place but her Duppatta gets stuck on one of the indoor plant which has lot of bare branches with few thorns. Her Duppatta completely stuck on it and she struggles to remove it without tearing the material. She removes one end of the Duppatta and the other end gets stuck in another end.

Maan slowly turns towards Geet and finds her struggling with her Duppatta. He initially didn't want to help her out...but she was taking such a long time that he goes ahead to help her. He brings his hand on her Duppata to help her remove it. She didn't happen to see him coming close to her ...during this process she happens to touch his hand softly and shocked to see him next to her. They both lost in each other's eyes...her hand still on his hand for quite some time.

They both snap out of their eye lock and Geet takes her hand off his hand when the reality strikes them. Maan takes out her duppatta off that bare plant and slowly puts the duppatta back on her shoulder when Dev comes back...

Dev got to see something unusual...Maan and Geet are shocked to see him back.Bro...woh sorry, main knock karna bhool gaya...didn't want to disturb you... I just came to check with you on something...You seem to be busy with your...he keeps quite and smirks...😈 its ok, will come back later.πŸ˜‰

What? Why later?😲

Not later? Ok...will come tomorrow then.

Why tomorrow? 

Not even tomorrow? Tik hain...let me know when you are done with your important task so that I can come and meet you...Till then, enjoy... πŸ˜‰ he smirks at both of them and leaves from that place.

Maan and Geet look at each other all shocked πŸ˜²

Dev...ruk jao...I mean, I need to talk to you now.

Dev doesn't seem to respond.

Yeh Dev ko kya ho gaya hain?

Geet shots an angry look at Maan.😑

What have you told your brother about me?😑

Ab issse kya ho gaya hain?

What was your brother saying? πŸ˜‘

I myself don't know what was he saying.🀒

Do you think I dont know anything? You have told him something about me and he was indicating to that...wonder what you have told him...and see...what all he was saying...Bhagawane...chi chi...

Maan pins her on the wall...CHUP BILKUL CHUP keeping his index finger on her lips. Geet is lost with the soft touch of his finger on her lips and he is mesmerized with the feel of her soft lips. both lost again in each other's eyes for a longer time till his phone rings.

Before taking the call...Better stop thinking unwanted things and concentrate on your work. We have better things to worry about...Hmm?

Even though she nods her head and happens to leave from there, she still looks lost in some other world...not convinced with this DEV character.

Geet came back to her desk... It was not Maan Sir's fault at all? Why the hell he would talk about me to his brother...But...What was that Dev telling... "Didn't want to disturb you" what did he mean?...chi chi... Meera did a good thing to have slapped this idiot. πŸ˜‘

Maan sir is correct, it's better to concentrate on work...I have so many important things to do.

Maan finishes the call...and just thinks what ever happened...Its not her fault to think like that. After all, whatever Dev spoke was absolute rubbish...wonder what happened to him.  He has been really spoiled and pampered to have gone down this level. Now, I feel that who ever slapped him today did a good thing by doing so.😑

In the evening...

Pinky-Geet's res...

Pinky and Geet reach home all tired and exhausted.

Meera walks in with her luggage.

Hey Meera...

The trio get into a friendly hug.πŸ€—

Sorry yaar, couldn't talk to you much during office hours. Hope it was not difficult to trace the location.

Hey no...not at all. Yash is too familiar with Delhi So, no worries.

The trio freshen up and have a get together

Oye Geet...Today after seeing the dashing Maan Singh Khurana in real, I was so so lost in him yaar...Geet...I am Mad-Jealous about you... You are reporting to the most most hottest person and no reaction in you what so ever.

Geet remains quite...She is thinking about that incident happened today, how the Deer Devil asked her to keep quite by keeping his index finger on her lips.

GEEET...Where are you? πŸ˜²

Hun? What happened?

E lo...Patha nahin kya hoga is ladki ka...she doesnt even know what we were talking.

So, how is it working with him?

Who?

Dhak Dhak 

Oh you mean, Deer Devil...Hmm...tik hainπŸ˜•

What? Deer Devil...aur what Tik hain?πŸ˜•

Aur Main kya kahoon yaar?

Dont you ever feel to keep getting into his cabin with some or the other strange reasons...just to get a glimpse of him?

Pinky Giggles.

Geet is not interested to talk further on this topic. Meera Madam...Peecha chodo...Aur kuch baath karthe hain na yaar. Why dont you talk about Yash?

Pinky joins...haan yaar...apne boss ke bare main bhi tho batao...how is he? How is it working with him.

Woh...what shall I say..main jahan jaathi hoon, namoone hi palle padthe hain.

Woh tho badda flirt hain...Kaam kum aur mera peecha jyadha kartha rahtha hain.

Geet Giggles...Pinky...yeh Meera ka speciality hain...jo iska peecha padtha hain, usse kabhi pasand nahin karegi...All those who follow her fall under "Flirt" bracket. πŸ˜†

And Then...who invites her for dinner...will get one tight slap...🀣referring to what happened today.

GEET ki bachi...Tehar ja...abhi mazza chakathi hoon...😑and Meera tries to catch hold of her and Geet hides behind Pinky.

Arre Arre...Geet ne eise kya kah diya jis se tum itni gussa ho rahi ho?

GEET tells what ever happened in office today and Pinky rolls out with laughter.

Arre Wah Meera...you slapped that Dev...You have real guts yaar!🀣

Meera makes a baby face.

Really...You both(Geet & Meera) make a wonderful pair...One slaps the younger brother and the other slaps...OUCH πŸ₯±

Geet pinches Pinky indicating her to STOP...πŸ₯±

What were you saying?

Pinky clears her throat...main kah rahi thi...challo khana khathe hain...bhook lagi hain yaar...I didnt munch anything for the last one hourπŸ˜•

In the kitchen...Geet apologises to Pinky...Sorry dear...Meera doesnt know about that unusual meeting with Maan sir and I slapped him...isliye main ne tumhen pinch kiiya...SORRY...bohuth choat lagi?

Pinky pinches Geet back...bas itna sa dard hua...winks and smilesπŸ˜‰

OUCH...Geet first looks angrily at Pinky and slowly both laugh out louder. πŸ˜†

They both arrange the dinner table...The dinner was arranged with all Meera's  favourates.

The trio enjoy their dinner talking about their school days which they spend together...a flawless life filled with joy and optimism. A life filled with true innocence...not aware of the cruel world around nothing...nothing else mattered at that time...

Pinky...why didnt you continue with your college studies? We all missed you so much during our college days you know.

Pinky was sad...What to do...that's what life holds for me. Remember my mom's sudden death, just few days after the 12th exams...Myself and papa didn't feel like staying back in Bangalore after that and we decided to come back to Delhi to stay in this ancestral property. That's it. Papa suggested me to continue my education...but I lost interest after losing my mom. Pinky has tears in her eyes.😭

Sorry yaar...I didn't mean to hurt you.

Meera and Geet console her...Its ok yaar...Actually, feeling nice after sharing the burden of my mind with you people. πŸ˜Š

Aur Geet...I am so happy to see you back to your jovial best...I was missing this Geet so so much for the last 7-8 months. Wonder what happened...you got into a shell and you almost stopped interacting with all your friends...all you were bothered about is only studies studies and studies...you didn't even take part in any extracurricular activities happened during last few months of our college life...Why Geet? What had happened? You have been denying this but must answer now...C'mon tell me.

Pinky is about to give an answer...Geet holds her hand under the table so that Meera doesnt happen to see...gesturing Pinky not to say anything about her past to Meera.

Woh kya hain na Meera, remember my Grandmother had passed away? She was my inspiration and even I got into that depression after loosing her. Also, the last promise I had given her was that I will excel in my studies...that's why I was concentrating only on studies...nothing else mattered to me.

Lo kar lo baat...One of my friend left her studies due to the depression following her mother's death...and the other one turned to be a book worm after her Grandmother's death...Kya friends hain mere...totally lost in an EMOTIONAL World...and Meera pats both Pinky and Geet on their shoulder.

Challo...baathen hothe rahenge...Pehle khana khalethe hain.

At KM...

The entire family at dinner table

Bro...you wanted to talk something important with me in office...lets talk it out after dinner...is it ok?

Maan looks lost...All he could remember now is the feel of her soft lips on his index finger.

BRO

HUN..😲

Main keh raha tha ke...😳

Dev...I need to talk to you. Meet me after dinner

Dev, Daadi, NT smile inwardly...thinking what's wrong with Maan...Annie is too young to understand all this...she is busy enjoying her dinner.

Just after finishing dinner, Maan gets a call from Mr. Ravi from Hegde and Sons

Hello Mr. Khurana...how do you do?

I'm fine and You?

Great

Sorry to disturb you. I will be leaving back to Mysore  tomorrow at 12:30 PM. Had to preplan my trip due to some emergency. Is it possible for you to finish with the project designing and  handover to me before I leave.

Will get it done Mr. Ravi.

Shall I pass by your office around 11:00 PM and collect the completed designs?

Sure...3 portions are already done...the 4th one is the only thing pending. Will get into that task right away.

Thank You Mr. Khurana

Maan cuts the call

I have to call Geet and get this final designing done...no other choice.

Maan enters Daadi's room just to talk to her for some time.

Daadi is busy enjoying old and classical hindi songs on TV.

Wah wah purane gaanon ki baat hi kuch aur hain...

The song currently aired is from the movie NAVRANG.

Maan tries Geet's mobile but there is no answer. He doesn't know Geet's res number. He immediately calls Aadi and takes from him.

Simultaneously in Pinky-Geet's res...

The trio busy munching dinner...

The phone rings...Geet takes the call

Hello Rita hain ma'm?

Wrong number and she keep the phone...

The phone rings again

Hello...Rita hain ma'm?

I told you its a wrong number...😑

Challo...lets make it a right number...if not Rita, you are there na...πŸ˜‰

She bangs the phone...JERK

What happened?

Some idiot trying to find some Rita and when I said Wrong number, he is trying to play pranks with me...😑

Yeh Dilli hain meri jaan...Its so common for guys to flirt over the phone...

Acha...yeh baat hain...next time when he calls, will give him such gaalis in Tamil...that he will remember his ancestors.

Haan Geet...Idea bura nahin hain...he might have heard all Gaalis in Hindi which he is used of...I am sure he will get lost in an Alian world after hearing Tamil Gaalis from you.

WOW...Have to accept it...Whenever Geet starts giving tamil flavoured Gaalis, Ache Achon ki chutti ho jaathi hain...You know Pinky...Geet ki Gaalis door door tak mashoor hain.

Acha...Chal...lets record in mobile when she starts giving tamil Gaalis. Eise Anmol shabd baar baar sunne ko kahan milenge yaar?

Haan pinky...bada maza aayega

Par yeh phone kyon nahin baj raha...πŸ˜•

The phone rings...

Phone baja...jaldi se record karo...eise moke baar baar nahin milthe.πŸ˜‰

Geet takes the call and without allowing the other person to talk...

Eruma Maadu... Nai...Azhuku Panni...Porikki...Porambokku...Manasula enna periya Manmadannu nenaipo? Dhairiyam irrunda en munnadi vaada...Innoru darava inga phone panninayo, Policekitta pottu kuduthuduven jakradhai(You buffalo, Dog, Ugly Pig...rogue...useless fellow...You think you are a king/rajkumar? Come in front of me if you have guts... I will hand over you to police if you dare calling here again...mind it. )

and she slams the phone.

At KM...

Maan takes his mobile out of his ears and looks at it as if this is the first ever time he is getting to see the mobile in his life.πŸ˜†

Daadima is still busy enjoying Navrang Song...

Arre Ja Re Hatt Natkat...Naa Chhoo Re Meraa Ghoonghat
Palat ke doongi aaj tujhe gaali re...Mujhe samjho na tum bholi bhaali re

(Hey you...get lost...dont touch my Ghoonghat...will start telling Abusive words...Dont think I am Innocent Girl and will not do so)

Maan is already fuming with Anger...😑This Song was definetly adding more fuel to it...πŸ˜†

Aaya holi kaa tyohar, Udde Rang Kee Bauchhaar
Tu hain naar nakharedaar matwali re
Aaj Meethi Lage hain terri gaali re

(The Holi festival is here spreading colours...and you are a mischievous but a  mind-blowing girl ...Today, Even your Abusive words sounds SWEET to me)

Link to this song on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFeb0vllJs  

Aaj Meethi lage hain terri gaali Re...Wah wah kya gaana hain...Daadi lost in this song

Aaj Meethi lage hain terri gaali...My Foot...and he is about to leave from there when Daadi holds his hand...

Kya hua Maan bete...

Kuch nahin daadima...kissi ka dimag kharab ho gaya hain...ussi ko tik karne jar raha hoon...and he leaves from Daadi's room

Yeh Maan bhi na...Always in a angry mood...

Simultaniously at Pinky's res...

Geet slams the phone...

Wah Wah...kya gaaliyan di hain...ab translate bhi kar do...

Hmmm...kya kya kaha tha main ne...I said, buffalo, dog, ugly pig...

The trio roll out with laughter with her translation🀣

But why so many animals names?😲

C'mon yaar..how do I know how this idiot looks...That's why I gave a combination of 3-4 animals...Says innocently and Pinky and Meera again Roll out with laughter

The phone rings again...

This guy is impossible...he is not satisfied with so many Gaalis...Let me teach him a lesson once again...

She takes the phone and about to start with second batch of gaalis...

Before you start again...understand that its me who is on the line...Maan Singh Khurana

Geet Stands rooted where she is standing near the phone...there is pin drop silence. Meera-Pinky eagerly waiting for the second batch of Gaalis...

Geet..Kya hua? Shurru kar na...in a hissing manner

Today, you have crossed all your limits Geet...You started shouting at me without listening to me...On that day you were giving all apologies and with that, I was assuming you have changed but...

Geet cuts the call.

She cut the call? She cut the call of Maan Singh Khurana!

Kya hua Geet?

Geet gulps her saliva...looks all shocked.

Woh...Woh...call from my boss...both this time and the last time...🀒

Pinky-Meera look at each other...Not able to comment any thing...

So...all those Gaalies were aired in ears of Maan Singh Khurana?

Geet Nods "Yes" helplessly

Oh no...Geet...Tumhara aur Dilli ka saat bas yahan tak ka tha

Arre Dumbo...let her call back na..He  might have called this time as there is something important.

I will not call him back...he will kill me.

Geet...relax...you will end up getting into more problems if you dont call him back. Challo...call him...we will wait outside.

Meera and Pinky leave from the place.

Phone pannina kashtam...pannatiyum kashtam...Eppovum indha maan boothathukitta naan maatindu muzhikaren...Ennoda Velai kandippa pochu...Irundaalum phone panni parkarean...Bhagawaane Kaapathu (There is a problem if I call him back or even if I dont call him back...Always, I get cought with this Deer Devil in such a way that I dont get words to express...My job is gone for sure...but still let me talk to him and see...Babaji help)

She calls him back on Maan's mobile...

Listen You...😑

I'm Sorry...I'm very very very very SORRYπŸ˜•

If I would have known its you...I would have told "Vella Panni" (White Pig)...she bites her tongue and closes her eyes tightly...What am I saying? Bhagawane...enaku paithiyam pidichuruchu(Babaji...I have gone mad)

What?

I mean...I didnt know its you..Just before you called me, A rouge was trying to flirt with me over phone...all those Abusive words were for that guy not for you...Once again...I am really sorry🀒

Oh Geet...stop it.😑

SSsir..Believe me...I those words are not for you

Will you keep quite now.

Geet keeps her finger on her lips and keeps quite.

GEET...GEET...are you there?

Sir...I'm keeping quite

Now listen to me...

He narrated Mr. Ravi's call and what they discussed...

So, you have to come to my home now and we both need to complete this project work...

What...to your home...no way...Sir...How can I go to a stranger's house?

What? I am your boss, so do what I say

Sir..I will die..but never go to a guy's home like this and that too at this time??..Chi Chi..

GEET...Maan clinches his fist..OK...now listen to me carefully...we have to finish this project designing today so, let's meet at office...NOW.

Sir...but...this time..

I said NOW..and cuts the call.

Geet looks at the phone and still not convinced...but has to obey her boss's orders. Is there any other choice?

Precap: Maneet all alone at office.πŸ˜‰

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 27:

I said NOW..and cuts the call.

Geet looks at the phone and still not convinced...but has to obey her boss's orders. Is there any other choice?

She immediately gets ready and about to leave.

Hey Geet...all fine na...Maan sir is upset with that phone call?

Dont know...Will tell him sorry once again

Itni raat ko kahan ja rahi hain? (Where are you going at this time?)

Office

What...at this time? Is he calling you there to punish you? What's going on? Ohhh What's going to happen? πŸ˜‰

No imaginations please...Main wahan Maan sir ke saath picnic nahin manane jaa rahin hoon (I am not going there to enjoy picnic with Maan sir)  πŸ˜‘

We are working on an important project and the client has requested the project design to be submitted by tomorrow afternoon.

Anyways, if he has called you for this project work completion, then its proved that your job is safe...both Meera and Pinky giggleπŸ˜†

Geet...youre carrying your mobile na...do call me if there is something urgent. Pinky says with a concern

Sure dear.

I thought we will have a good get together for the whole day...Now, you are leaving to office again...not done yaar...Meera makes a sad baby face

Oh my dear...You are leaving only day after right...tomorrow is all yours...πŸ€—

Done?

Done!

Simultaniously at geet's res in Bangalore...

Geet's Appa gets a call on his mobile...

Hello Krishna...eppadida irruke?

Hey Venkat...Nalla irruken da...No calls from you after Anusha's wedding...what's up? How is she?

(Author's reminder: Venkat is Geet's Appa's close friend from Delhi whose daughter's wedding was attended by Geet. Venkat calls Krishnan as krishna)

Anusha is all fine and well settled.

Krishna...I need to talk to you something very important...infact its a good news for you.

Hmm...Sollu...Nalla vishayam ketu romba naalachu (Tell me...Its been long time since I have heard any good news)

After Geetika walked into my daughter's wedding, many of my close friends and relatives enquired about her. One of the family who is of distinct relation of mine is the best I have chosen.  C'mon, Who will not like a girl who is so homely, simple yet beautiful and has all qualities required for an ideal wife/daughter in law? If you want, I can courier you the details of the guy and his family.

Krishnan keeps quite. He doesn't know how to comment further.

Venkat...sorry da...we are not deciding on this at this point of time.

Krishna...dont be silly...this guy is really good and well settled. You will never get such alliances again and again...and Geet is of marriageable age.

Krishnan gets tears in his eyes...and continues to remain quite

Krishna...enna da aachu? Yen da azhurai? Nee edho enkittendu maraikarai(Krishna..what happened? Why are you crying? You are hiding something from me)

Venkat...he gulps doesn't know what to tell further...

Some 7-8 months back...hesitant to continue further but now he has to speak

We had got Geet married. The wedding took place in my native place and we all agreed to this wedding purely due to family constrains.

Venkat is all shocked and quite showing no reactions.

Unfortunately, that marriage didnt last for long. Geet's marital life came to a desastraus end before even it got started... Krishnan started crying uncontrollably. Radhika heard him crying and came to console him. We all had such dreams related to Geet's wedding and all dreams fell like a pack of cards.

Krishnan narrates the entire incident what had happened and continuously crying. Venkat stands rooted and he too had tears in his eyes.

Krishna...Ivvalavu Nadandurukku...enkitta oru varthai kooda sollalai...unaku enmela nambikkai illaiya? (Krishna...All these happened...you dint even bother to share with  me...Dont you trust me atall?)

kovuchukadhai da...sandarpam soolnalai appadi aaipochu (Please dont get upset...My situation was such)

I am not angry on you...I feel bad that I was not there when you were needing me the most. And that Poor Girl...she has gone thro so much pain in life..But she never shows it. She is definetly not the one who deserves this.

Aamam (yes) Venkat...She got into such a depression. But somehow, she managed to divert her attention on graduation and further studies. None of her collage friends even know such an incident happened in her life.

What are you planning further on her?

Geetika doesnt like the very mention about the word "marriage" She wants to be on her own and myself and Radhika have decided not to interfare in this issue for the time being. She needs that time and space to know what she wants out of life and how to lead her future.

That seems to be a good decision for the time being. Also, my respect for this girl has doubled after listening to what has happened in her life and how positively she is dealing with it. Krishna...I would suggest not to inform Geetika that we discussed all this.

Thanks Venkat..thanks for the understanding.

At Khurana Constructions...

Its 9:00 PM.

Geet walks in first. The night security guard is guarding the entrance of the office...but busy sleeping.

Geet pats on his shoulder...Bhaiya

Madamji...aap? Is waqt (Madam, you at this time)

Ji...Boss has some urgent task to be completed. He will be here any time. So, dont continue with your sleep...you know boss. You will be kicked out of job.

Madamji...Shukriya Agar sir ne mujhe eise sothe huve dekhliya, tho mujhe bhooke sher ki tarah kha jaayenge(Madam...thank you...if boss would have seen me sleeping...he would eat me alive like a hungry lion).

GEET walks into the office. The entire office looks dark and deserted... Is this the place I work...really looks like I am entering a scene of a horror movie. she suddenly remembered one of the tamil suspence and thriller movie shot in office atmosphere. Cha..eppovo partha dhanda padam ippo yen nyabagathuku varudhu...adha nenaichu bhayama verai irukku (Sick..Dont even remember when I watched that stupid movie...but why am I remembering it now...on top of that I am getting scared remembering that movie)

She could hear her own foot steps which is echoing in silence. She manages to reach her cabin. What if some stranger walks into the office with objectives...commonly known...Theft, to kill some one due to revange...OMG...RAPE...No...Noway...what to do? She takes the paper cutter in hand for safety. Its better for me to keep this paper cutter all the time. I need to protect myself as well as my Boss. Right?

Suddenly she hears someone's footsteps...Oh no..who is this? Ohh...with the noice of the shoes, it seems to be branded ones...Nowadays thieves are also wearing branded shoes! Who could it be? That dumbo security guard must be sleeping. Geet...bayappadadhe...dhairiyama irru... (Dont get scared...be bold)...show this paper knife when this person dares to enter your cabin.

Geet's heart beats faster as the footsteps sounds shows a nearing indication. Bhagawane Kaapathu...She closes her eyes tightly...her hands shivering keeping that paper-cutter in hand...There is  a sudden silence and she could make out there is someone standing in front of her atleast 10 foot away...she slowly opens her eyes continuously uttering bhagawane bhagawane bhagawane...

Maan is confused with this confused Geet...wondering what's wrong with her.

What's happening Geet?

Sir...its you...thanks God. πŸ˜Š

Why? You were expecting someone else?

Yes Sir...No Sir...still holding the paper-cutter now pointing towards Maan.

What is this? Oh..You were planning to attack me?

Yes Sir...I mean No Sir...She takes the knife back...I thought its someone else walked in and I was preparing myself to attack.

Oh yah...All your abusive words over phone was not for me and even now, you were not planning to attack me...Hmm...I am sure you are plotting something and gives an evil smirk πŸ˜ˆ

Sssir...noting like that...its all coincidence...I didnt know you will call me at that time and even now, its a coincidence as I didnt know you are here...Makes a embarressed baby face and says...SORRY sir πŸ˜³

Maan smiles inwardly at her creative thoughtsπŸ˜†...bust he has to maintain his MSK attitude and remains strict.😳  Why do I enjoy seeing her getting embarressed😳

If you are done with your martial arts..shall we leave to the meeting room?

Sir...Meeting room? πŸ˜•

Now what's your problem? πŸ˜‘

Sir...we will be in that big meeting room all alone...

Hmm...should ask that security guard to come along?

Good Idea...She looks at Maan and realises that he was actually taunting...This Deer Devil is impossible and She makes confused baby face...

We are here to complete drawings...and we need that space for finishing that work keeping so many files in front of us.

Now, carry all the necessary blue prints and files and lets go.

She walks along with him quietly carrying all important files and blue prints plus her hand bag in which she just kept the paper-cutter as well.

Bhagawane...Naan ivar kooda thaniya eppadi velai seyyaradu adhuvum indha nerathula? Innaiku indha Maan boothathukittendu nee thaan Kaapathanum (Babaji...How can I work with him alone and that too at this time? today you have to save me from this Deer Devil)🀒

Precap: Night office work continuesπŸ˜‰
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Part 28:

Maan and Geet settling down in the meeting room...

Geet is all confused and restless...wondering what is bothering her? Its not only that working alone with her boss...she is feeling that someone close to her is crying.

Just then, her mobile rings...It was a call from her Appa.

Sir...its my father online...please...

Hmm...

Geet goes near the window and answers the call.

Geetika..

Appa...eppadi irukenga? (Appa...how are you?) She could sence his voice is shaking...

All fine kutta

Yen azharenga? (Why are you crying?)

Naan azhalai (I'm not crying)

Enaku en appavai nalla theriyum...enna aachu? (I know my appa very well...what happened?)

Onnum illai kutta(Nothing dear)...Dont know why...missing you so much...and he started crying.

Appa...please...she could sense that he is crying for some other reason than what he is saying.

Yaaravadu edhavadhu sonnangala? Please Appa...Edhuvum kaadula vangikadhengo. Enaku Enmela, En Appa-Amma mela, Idhu ellathukum mel...Bhagawan mela nambikai irruku...Enakku adhu podhum...Yaaru enna vena sollattum...kavalai padadengo Appa. (Did somebody say anything to have hurt you? Please Appa...just show your deaf ears...I have faith in my self, my parents and above all Babaji...so, dont worry)

Andha bagawan thaan enn kai vittutane (Babaji is the one who has betrayed me)

Appadiyellam solladengo Appa...bhagawan punniyathula ellam sariaayidum(Please dont say that Appa...Babaji is the one who will set things right)

Appa...Innaiku enaku officela velai iruku. Naan naalaiku pesatta?  (Appa...I have some work at office...can I call you tomorrow?)

Sari kutta...bye...her Appa never asks her any questions why she is still in office as he blindly trusts her.

Radhika yells at Krishnan once he is thro with his call...Now, why did you call Geet with this state of mind? She is very sharp and would have guessed something wrong...What will she think?

Ennadi panradhu (What shall I do?) ...Feeling guilty...why did we force her into this marriage...all this should have not happened to her...see... She is all alone in Delhi...strugling...and she is still working at this time... And she is consoling me not to cry where as we parents are supposed to console her as our one decision has lopsided her life.

We were also in such a situation and we had to take such a decision keeping our joint family in mind...lets not blame ourselves. I am sure...everything will be fine. Bagawanpaddi inime ellam nalladhu dhaan nadakkum (With blessings of babaji, everything will go fine henceforth)

Back to KC...

Sir...I'm sorry...I get lot of calls after 9:00 PM from my family and close friends...hope you dont mind.

Hmm...That's true, she never attends to her calls during office hours.

Maan closes the meeting room door so that there is no disturbance in their work...

Geet takes her seat, completely lost...why was Appa crying...I am sure some relative would have taunted about me...why he needs to take their words so seriously.

She jumps from her seat with a shock when maan pats her on her shoulder.

Yyes sir..

I have been noticing that you are not yourself since when you have got into the meeting room? What's up? He takes a different meaning out of geet's silence...Oh you are trying to trace my intentions...😑

Sir...nothing like that...

Tho main kya samjoon (What else can I think?) You were anyways not convinced to have come to office and work all alone with me...and on top of that we are alone in this meeting room and now you are not at all trusting me after I closed the meeting room door...Isint it?

I will open the door now.

Sir...you are mistaking me...

He doenst listen...he reaches till the door to open it by pressing the door lock

She runs to him and stops him to do so by touching his hand softly.

Both lost in each other's eyes...Geet's hand is still on his...he is lost in another world by feeling the soft touch of her palm.

She slowly takes her hand..She didnt want to tell that she was quite after talking to her Appa...

Sir...I am sorry for behaving like this. Actually, I have never come across such a situation where in I am left all alone to work along with a Man...this is the first time...also, whenever I have been working in this office, there were lots of people around...but now, only you and me and at this time...That's why this uneasiness...Its not with the intention to have mistook you...I have full trust on you.

Maan is convinced with her state of mind now...

Sir...I have a request...I need to have coffee...Please give me 5 mins...will get coffee for both of us.

Coffee at this time? Not used to it.

How can i make coffee for only myself? Aap ko mere saath coffee peena hi hoga (You should have coffee with me). It will keep us fresh...right?

Fine...but be back soon...by now he understood that its useless to argue with her in matter of coffee.

Sure...with a killing smile.

Geet had left her mobile on the meeting room table and it happens to ring. Her cousin bhuvana was trying to reach her.

Uh...really she gets lots of calls at this time...by the way, her mobile ring tone is melodious...which ring tone is this? Never heard of it.

Geet comes back within a while with two hot mugs of coffee...Even though it was the last part to finish, it would take quite some time as they need to complete the project design with final touch.

They are about to start when the blue print slips down. Both Maan and Geet bend down at the same time to take the blue print and happen to bang each other's forehead. Both happen to rub their heads and then lost into each other's eyes.

Their eyelock is disturbed with the sound of the thunder. It just started raining.

Sir...this is what I plan here...A set of villas for the rich and affordable people...on on side and each villa with  a private swimming pool, open launge, parking facility. Each villa front view will be a for flower plantation, back view will have some space for partying and get together. Again special duplex villas for cream people...and so on.

Then comes the middle class families...A set of buildings with 2/3/4 and max 5 bedroom flats with a common launge, common terrace, huge enough to even conduct special events such as parties, annivarsaries; underground parking facility, every building surrounding with greenery...enough waste bins, small play areas...Geet goes on with her ideas and Maan explains her how to draw it down into that blue print.

Hmm...interesting...there is also good improvement in the drawing part.Maan makes some more changes and corrections technically. Geet takes his suggestions seriously and notes it down to remember it for the next project.

Maan really admires the way she notes down each and every new point with lot of interest. 

Finally, they finish with the part 4 of the blue print. Now all four parts are joined together to further discuss on the final touch.

Maan's mobile rings...It was a call from Mr. Ravi

Boss mobile has such a boring ring tone...feeling more sleepy after listening to it.

Maan and Ravi talk for some time. Maan explained to him that the design and necessary reports will be ready on time. Ravi was delighted with this news.

Maan and Geet continue with their work...Sir...The centre area is for a huge park...lots of children will come and play here...hence, we need to concentrate on lot of gaming/gyming tools to be installed. Again we need to prepare a strong and long walking area where in elderly people and regular joggers use it for walking/jogging. Again a healthy atmosphere is required...we need to plant lot of trees/plants within the park and also the complete surrounding of the project.

Geet...will it not work out expensive?

Sir...So far as my knowledge goes, planting trees are not expensive, its time consuming...it may take atleast 2 years for the tress to grow into a full form...And it can be accommodated without compromising on the space factor.

Hmm...lets add this to the designs...lets see what the client decides.

Do you have any idea for plants/trees to be planted? We can suggest them to the client.

Sir..no idea.

In that shelf you have a special book on these informations. It also contains pictures and key information...advantages/disadvantages in planting these trees.

Geet immediately goes and gets the book and she is busy scanning the book.

She is about to keep the book on the table but maan pulls the book in such a force where Geet falls on his lap accidently.

Geet's eyes are closed and not able to understand what happened...she is shocked and embarresed to find herself on Maan's lap and her right hand is tightly holding his shoulder. Their hearts are beating faster and they could feel each other's breath. 

She slowly opens her eyes and looks into his...Their eyes are locked...again shocked and destracted by another thunder sound which is stronger this time. The rainfall and thunder storm is getting even stronger.

Geet manages to get up and walks ahead but her duppatta which seems to be attached to Maan...its stuck between his shurt button. She tries to pull it out by standing far away. Its not happening. She comes a little ahead and brings her hand close to his shirt button and her hand starts shivering...Her fair face turned pink in embarresment. Maan is again lost looking at her.

Ek minute...

He stands up straight and removes her duppata slowly from his shirt button and frees it

She is running thro a mixed feeling for what just happened...But still she manages to sit next to him. They had very few tasks to finish after which they could go back to their respective homes.

They both decide on the plants/trees to be recommended when Geet's mobile rings...It was a call from her cousin Bhuvana from Chennai. Bhuvana...please padinanju nimishathula tiruppi kupidu di (Please call me back in 15 minutes) and she cuts the call.

Hmm...I dont understand her language but nice to listen to it when she talks

Simultaniously at KM...

Daadi and NT are present in the hall

Dev has been looking out for Maan every where and finally reaches hall.

Daadi, aap ne bro ko kahin dekha hain? (Have you seen Bro anywhere?)

Arre...Maan tho kab ke office challe gaye...kuch zaroori kaam aagaya(Maan left for office. Some urgent work had to be completed).

Oh...He had told me to meet after dinner...was wondering what happened.

Look at him...he is fully involved in office office and only office...nothing else matters to him...I want him to get married soon and settle down...wonder when will god listen to me.

NT Comments...Daadi...he will agree to get married...its just a matter of time. Why do you want to force him.

If I leave it to him then he will get married during his 60th birthday. Isliye, Main ne ek ladki pasand ki hain uskeliye...bas sahi moke ka intezzar kar rahi hoon (That's why I have found a suitable girl for him...just waiting for the right opportunity).

NT is now getting disturbed...I dont want Badde Veerji to get married...first of all he is behaving like our boss and now, his wife will rule over me and Dev...no ways

Sach Daadi? Koun hain woh?  

Dev...NT, please Maan se kuch mat kehna...Woh Maan ki office main kaam karthi hain...bohuth achi, sushil aur sanskari hain (Please dont tell Maan about it...This girl is working in his office...she is very nice and well cultured). But please..lets keep quite till the right time comes.

Daadi...Even I found a very nice girl in the office who matches your criteria.. she is working as Maan's PA.

Huh...you mean, GEETIKA?

Yes Daadi...you were also indicating to her?

Yes Dev...I am so happy that you have same liking.

Daadi...My first impression about this girl is that, she is a really nice girl...beautiful, sweet, hardworking and has all good qualities. Over and above all...I could see that she could handle her boss pretty well.

NT's mind is again Triggered...Huh..who is this Geetika? She is not even from a royal family like me! And Daadi is claiming that she will be an ideal match for Badee Veerji...and on top of that she will rule over us...what the hell. Dev is supporting all this...what rubbish?

Also, she is completely opposite to NT...Bro definetly needs a girl like Geetika.

NT was fuming with anger listening to this.

Back to KC...

Both complete their work and plan to leave from office...They walk till the entrance of the office.

The Rain doesnt seem to stop but Maan doesnt see it as a problem as he will be driving back in his car. Geet, I will drop you home first. She nods for a Yes.

But there is a traffic jam even at 11:30 PM.

Security...what's wrong? Why so much traffic jam at this time?

Saabji...saare raasthe band hain...is tez barish ke wajah se kahin jagah par sadke tooti hain aur ped gir gaye hain. Yeh gaadiya bohuth der se ek hi jagah pe ruki huvi hain..Agar aap abhi niklenge tho aap bi is traffic main phans jaaoge (Sir...all routs are jammed because of this heavy rain. Roads are breaking in few place and lots of trees fallen down in many places...as a result, this traffic jam and if you leave now, even you will have to wait in this traffic which has not moved even an inch for long time)

Oops what to do now?

Saab-Madam ji..Aap wapas andhar challe jaayiye...jaise hi traffic tik hojaye, main aap ko intercom main phone kar doonga. (Sir-Madam, its better for you to go back into the office...will call you over phone once the traffic is cleared)

Tik hain...meeting room main phone kar dena. (Call on the meeting room phone)

Maan and Geet have no other choice...they come back to the meeting room.

Bhagawane...marubadiyum meeting rooma? (Babaji...again meeting room?)

Precap: Wapis Meeting Room Main (Back to meeting room)... Do they have a choice?πŸ˜‰

Huh...sorry dears remember the meeting room scene...it was dragged for 4 long episodes but still it was so cute...I am re-living and cherishing those wonderful maneet moments again. I have to give one more part on this...no other choice.πŸ˜•

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Part 29:

Bhagawane...marubadiyum meeting rooma? (Babaji...again meeting room?)

They both reach back meeting room.

Geet..you be here, will come back in 5 minutes.

She nods her head

She goes near the window...watches the rain which doesnt seem to stop.

There is a power cut all of a sudden and the entire meeting room is filled with darkness. Some glimse of light is there due to the lights on the streets.

Geet is more tensed than before...oh no this power cut...Bhagawane...enna nadakadhu inge? (Babaji, what's happening here?)

Now she could hear someone walking into the room...Is it Maan Sir? Why this person is walking so slowly? Maan Sir...where are you? Bhagawane...nee innaiku edho enkittendu pazhi vaanga plan panraiya? Edhukku? (Babaji...are you planning to punish me today? For what?)

She is trying to trace her handbag in which the papercutter is there.

She suddenly sees a image of a person nearing her and she starts screaming loud closing her eyes as tight as possible.

That person shuts her mouth with one of his hand...she slowly opens her eyes to see..it was none other than Maan Sir.

Her eyes wide open now...He is lost again with another silliness of her's still having his hold of his hand on her mouth.

Thanks to another thunderstorm...they are again back to normal posture.

Sir...I got scared...this darkness and on top of that didnt know who entered this meeting room.

Oh Geet...who would enter this meeting room at this point of time apart from me?

She was searching for her bag and finally found it.

She takes the paper cutter again...

Oh no Geet...not again...

What not again? This I got it for my self and my boss's safety...what if a third unknown person enters this meeting room?

Oh yah...a lioness like you near me...how dare anyone walks in...am I correct? πŸ˜†

She knows he is taunting and doesnt bother to answer. She tries to find out something else within her back.

Here it goes...she takes out candles and match box and its it on the table.

Sir...my Amma...I mean my mom used to always tell me...Its always good to keep this in the bag. Who knows what emergency would show up?

Hmm...I'm really impressed with your mom

What will go wrong if you say if you are impressed with me rather...😑and twists her mouth in frustation

Geet's mobile rings again...she immediately goes near window

Bhuvana...sorry di...Nee kupidumbodhu naan konjam busiya irunden(Bhuvana...sorry yaar...I was little busy when you called)

Enna di busy? Oru nalla vishayam kooda unkitta sollaradhuku poradavendiyadha iruku (What busy? I need to struggle even to give you a good news)

Hey...enna good news?

Adhukulla marandhutiya? Innaiku kalela sonnene...Innaiku enna ponnu parka vandangale...Avangaluku ennai pudichu potchu. (You forgot so soon? I had called you in the morning...One guy's family is coming to see me...they have liked me)

Hey congrats...Unaku payyana pudichirukka? (Did you like the guy?)

Bhuvana Blushes...and says Hmm

Indha Aani maasam pirandodanne nichedaartham...Mudinja Aani Maasathukulle Kalyanamum nadandudum (The engagement will happen as soon as "Aani" begins and the marriage will happen probably before the end of that month)

(Author's note: Aani month in tamil calendar falls on 15-16th of Aug and sometime till 15th-16th of sept Aprox...Its considered to be a a very auspicious month for weddings to happen.)

Hey...ivvalavu seekarama? (So Soon)

Aammam di...Avar Delhila velai parkararu...oru maasam leevu potu ellam kaariyamum mudichutu ennayum Delhiku azhaichutu poidaradha irukaaru ( Yes...the guy is working in Delhi...he is planning to take one month leave so that he can finish all the marriage formalities and then plans to bring me to Delhi)

Hey...Delhi! Geet is really excited.

Geetika...en kalyanathukku nee kandippa varanum (You should attend my wedding)

Geet is quite now...all her excitement is vanished...Bhuvana knows everything about Geet as she had attended Geet's wedding.

Geet..yen di pesama irukkai?

Onnum illai di...enaku un kalyanam nadakkumbothu thaan semistar exams nadakum...Appa Amma kandipa varuvanga.(Nothing..I have my semistar exams clashing with your wedding...my parents will attend for sure)

Geet...nee yen varamatennu sollarainu enakku nalla theriyum. Please nadandadai ellam marandudu. En kalyanathuku kandippa varanum (I know why you are not willing to attend my wedding. Please forget what ever happened. You have to attend my wedding)

Naan maranduduven di aana nadandadu nadakalainu aaiduma? Parkalam di...vidhi padi edhu nadakkumo adhu nadakkattum(I will forget but what happened has already happened isn't it? Lets see...what destiny has decided)...Anyways...I am very very happy for you.

Take care dear...bye

Geet cuts the call and she looks lost looking thro the window. She really wants to be with her cousing for this wedding...but she cant as many other relatives will not leave any chance to taunt her.

Maan has been closely observing her talks...even though he couldn't understand what she discussed over the phone...He could make out that the talks proved quite a lot of mood swings thro out the discussion.

He comes near her and calls her name...Geet

She looks at him

All fine?

Oh yes sir...

You were initially happy talking to the person over the phone and then there was sudden silence..Is everything all right?

Sir...It was a call from my cousin from Chennai. She is going to get engaged and her marriage is going to get fixed...She wanted me to be present for her marriage...but...Geet keeps quite and thinking what to tell further...

But I cannot attend her wedding...it will happen in Chennai and I have my job and I have my semistar exams predicted to happen during her wedding period.

If you want, you can take few days off and attend the wedding...

Ssir...Actually, its not possible.

Why am I feeling that you have some other reason behind it?

Sir..nothing like that...I cannot miss my exams that's why.

Geet..I can make out from your face...what happened? Is there any family or personal problem?

Geet remains quite doesnt know what to answer...She gets tears in her eyes.

Sir...Me and my other cousins had planned that none of us would miss any of the our wedding...but destiny has decided something else that's it...and all due to family reasons...Geet doesnt want to specify what reason.

Geet...If you dont mind, shall I say some thing?

I have seen you carrying yourself very well and I am sure that you have a bright future ahead...I really dont know what is the problem you are currently going thro. But one thing I would like to surely mention here is that your life needs to move on and you need to leave behind all those things that hurts you as these things are the barriers on your way to success.

Geet gets a smile on her face...thank you sir...she comes back to the hall and sits down in one of the meeting chairs.

She feels better after listening to what Maan Sir has advised her.

Geet...I am curious to know something.

Hmm..

What is the music in your mobile ring tone?

Sir..why are you asking this?

Because its a nice melodious music...which one is it?

Sir...its a tamil song...its my all time favourite song. I have been hearing this song ever since this movie has released...I was only 7-8 years old then...but even today, this song refreshes me. The more I listen to it...the more I fall for it.

(Author's note: I have uploaded the song at the end of this update ' after the precap)

Hmm.. Interesting...can you send me this song?

Sir..its a tamil song...you will listen to it?

So what? Is there any rule that only you can listen to it and not me...I love music in any form...but I dont get enough time to listen to it that's it.

She does a louder self talk...with your ring tone, its hard to believe that you love music...πŸ˜†

What..😲

Nothing sir...I was saying that I also have hindi and English songs in this mobile...if you want I will forward you any of those.

I said...I need this song...😑

Geet is all surprised...is he really going to listen to it? Sir..OK...I am forwarding this song to your mobile...please keep your Bluetooth on.

The security guy near the entrance is also getting bored of what to do. Usually at this time he needs to be more alert and music is the only source to depend.Wah..MP3 ka zamana hain...shuru ho jao...(Wow..its the MP3 generation...lets gets started) he plays one of the hindi hits of 80's from his mobile...which is loud enough to be heard till the meeting room as there is silence and the meeting room windows are open.

The song plays like...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhIPVDxsPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Raat baaki...(The remaining night is alive)

Baat Baaki...(We still have lots to talk)

Maan and Geet are shocked to listen to such a song at this time.

Hona hain jo...ho jane do (What ever happens let it happen)

The song is simple one but its giving different vibes in their mind at this time...

Geet fights with herself...Ayyo...situation puriyama paatu podarane (oh no...this guy is playing this song without knowing the situation)...she walks ahead exchanging looks with maan and  her feet slips. she was about to fall on the candle lit on the table. She controls herself but one of her fingers touches the candle flame.

Maan holds her hand and holds her hand and tries air it softly with his mouth...

socho na dekho to dekho haan jane jaan mujhe pyaar se... (Dont think much...just look...just look at me with lots of love)

They both look at each other with a shock and then not able to decide on which direction to go...

Raat baaki
Baat baaki
hona hai jo ho jane do

There is a loud thunder and she immediately holds Maan's hand with fear...again there is an eye lock.

kashti jawan dil ki toofan se takra gayi (The boat of young heart strikes with the wild wind)

Geet slowly frees her hand and moves towards the window...and again watching the rain.

manzil mohabbat ki ab to kareeb aa gayi (We are nearing the destination of love)

Maan follows her...

aa dekhle hai kya mazaa dil haar ke (Come lets see...what's the fun in loosing your heart)

Maan get into a different imagination where he is holding her...trying to hug her and kiss her and she shies away...He immediately snaps out of that imagination and looks at her.

Geet is all shocked with such a close proximity between them.

She takes a phew with what she listens...Geet...what's going on...yeh kya gaana hain (What is this song?) close the window...

She closes it without argyuing..Now what happened to him? He was all fine till now.

I dont think this traffic will get cleared for another 2 ' 3 hours..Lets try and sleep for a while...you sleep on the sofa and I will try to sleep here...he sits on his usual seat near the meeting table.

I will try not to sleep..its better to stay awake..that security will come anytime

Maan...what were you thinking about Geet...how could you? What's wrong with you?

Precap: What happens next? Me thinking πŸ˜³

Here goes the song which is Geetika's all time fav (Mine too). This song is melodious and beautifully shot in 7 wonders of the world like the great wall of china, taj mahal, pyramids, leaning tower of pitza and so on.

Movie Name: Jeans (1998)   Music: AR Rahman

Singers: Unnikrishnan, sujatha

Star Cast: Prashanth, Aishwarya Rai

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEWH-4V151g[/YOUTUBE]

Song translating in English (Exact translation is really challenging)

The bunch of fruits (in form of sweet smell)/softness hidden in the flowers are wonders !
The arts on the wings of butterflies are wonders !
The air travelling through a gap turning into a sweet music is a wonder ! 
The cuckoo's song without a composer (guru) is a wonder !
Amazing the wonders is what you are my wonder !

Before the evolution of rocks, mud and oceans
The love evolved that is the wonder !
In the youth of sweet sixteen for everyone
Springing love is the wonder

On the Odourless branches see the fragrant flowers
The fragrance of the flower is the wonder !
The clouds formed by the turbulent ocean bear no iota of salt
The Rain water is the wonder !
The floating chandelier wihout electricity 
The resemblance of the light-beetles is the wonder
Saying where is the soul in the body and saying where is the love in the soul
Thinking and thinking is the wonder !

The bunch of fruits (in form of sweet smell)/softness hidden in the flowers are wonders !

The small feminine island wandering by her legs
You are the one - my wonder !
In the world no seven wonders, speaking you are
The eighth wonder !
Sky floating your eyes, honey splashing your cheeks
Milk drinking your lips are the wonders
The fingers of the Damsel are wonders - the crown of nails is the wonder
The moving twists and turns are wonders !

Hindi version of this song (From Hindi movie "Jeans" dubbed from Tamil) - sung by Hariharan and Sadhana Sargam

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L76awtCKO8[/YOUTUBE]

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Part 30:

Maan wakes up after some time...he checks the Electrical Power is back and its 2:00 PM...but its still raining and there is no news from the security guy with the traffic update.

He turns to look at Geet...she is sitting on the sofa and was already in a deep sleep finding it difficult to sleep in a sitting posture.

Maan goes to  her...sits near her. Geet is deep in her sleep and holds Maan's shoulder for Balance. Her hands were chill due to AC.

He removes his shirt and covers her with it so that she doesnt feel cold. Maan adjusts into a position next to her...keeping a small sofa cussion pillow under his head and falls asleep.

Its 9:30 in the morning. Maan wakes up first and finds Geet still Asleep balancing her head on his shoulder.

He slowly takes her head off his shoulder takes his shirt and wears it before she happens to wake up.

Geet wakes up next and surprised to see its bright morning and still they are in office.

Oh no...sir...I slept here itself...that security didnt inform us at all.πŸ˜•

No worries Geet...you go home refresh and come back to office. I need to stay back here till Mr. Ravi is here to collect the drawings and report.

In the office Reception...Pinky sees Aadi and stops him

Aadi sir...Did you see Geet?

He He...Pinky...Geet always comes with you na...you are asking me where is she?

Sir...she came to office yesterday...Maan Sir had asked her to come here for some urgent work need to be done. She didnt come back home till morning.

They might have been in the office meeting room then...lets go and check.

Tasha-Sasha overhears their conversation.

Geet walks down the stairs from the meeting room. Pinky runs to her and hugs her.

Geet...how are you? All fine na? The entire office staff give a confusing stare at Geet

So, Miss Geet...you are here for the whole night...and smirks...😈and pinky was searching you every where.

Everyone in the office start gossiping looking at each other...

Geet was about to give an answer when she hears some one saying...

STOP IT EVERYBODY...😑I'm not paying you all to gossip or interfare in what others are doing...Now back to work...😑

MK...Aap yahan...aap bhi Meeting room main the? ...(MK...you here...you were also in the meeting room?)

Yes sasha, Myself and Geet had to complete the Mysore project work...Mr. Ravi is going back to Mysore today and he called me yesterday and needed this work to be completed by today. Mr. Ravi is on the way to our office to collect this report.

Everyone look at each other...Including Sasha-Tasha

SHOULD I REPEAT MYSELF? BACK TO WORK EVERY BODY😑

Geet is not showing any reaction as this will be mistaken as a "guilt feeling" by many present there including Sasha-Tasha. She leaves from there giving a deaf ears to them.

Geet meets Pinky and Aadi at the reception...She hugs Pinky and tells her that she will be back to office after freshing up.

At KM...

NT wakes up and Dev gets hot coffee for her.She sips it...

Darling...what happened? I wanted to talk to you so many things and you went to sleep early yesterday.

Woh mera sar dukhne laga tha isliye (I got headache that's why)

Dev holds his hands on her shoulder...Oh...how are you now? Did you take tablets yesterday?

She pushes his hands away...Aap ko meri itni fikar kab se hone lagi? (From when you started to get worried about me?) Ab aap ko doosri ladkiyan mujh se jyada achi lagne lagi hain...Jaayiye aur unki fikar kijiye (Go and care for them)😑

What! what are you talking about?πŸ˜•

Yesterday, you and Daadima were talking about that Girl...dont remember her name...who is she? Why do you want to compare such girls with me...she is after all an employee with KC...and you were telling Daadi that "She is not like Naintara"...What the! And twists her mouth in anger...

Hey listen...It was a casual talk...by the way..that girl is not an ordinary girl...Both me and Daadi have liked that girl...she will be a perfect match for Bro...

Here you go again...why are you bothered about Badde Veerji's wedding...remember one thing...if he gets married and that too to that girl...our situation will get worst than ever...😑

So, you dont want bro to get married at all...WOW...you are crossing all your limits...

Yah...I am the only one crossing the limits right? What about you? And your bade veerji is always behaving as if he has done some charity on us and if he gets married...that's it!😑

Stop it Naintara...You know something...I lied to bro that major share of our debts which we both managed to pay ourselves was contributed by your family...can you imagine what bro told me...NT's family should be repaid that money back...

NT gets a wicked smile on her face...😈

it was me who convinced him not to do so as its against your family's self respect.

Her smile vanishes.

Here goes again...my husband's height of stupidity...why did'nt you take that money? You should have taken it ...dont know when we would require it again.

Naintara...dont tell me that you dont care for your family's self respect.

Aaap bhool gaye (You forgot)...My family refused to help us at that time...so, why should I bother? Anyways, how will your badde veerji ever come to know the truth? Sach mein...main ne aap jaisa daffar nahin dekha...(Really...I have never seen a duffer like you)😑

Naintara...Lets stop it here...Forget argyuing...there is no point in even talking to you.

Dev leaves from there frustatingly and NT still fuming in anger.

Geet's home...

Geet comes back home and finds Meera in the hall...waiting for Geet impatiently.

GEET...what's happening yaar? Where were you?

Meera, work got completed but it had began to rain heavily and there was a big traffic jam near our office. The vehicles were not moving even a inch so, we had to wait...and dont know when I fell asleep in the office itself.

Meera gives a naughty look...aur kuch nahin huva? β˜ΊοΈ(Nothing else happened?)

Meera...tu bhi na (Meera...you na)...and hits on her shoulder.😳 Actually so many tiny miny things happened...but its better not to carry with my heart

Challo Yaar...Actually I was waiting for you to come back so that I can leave. Yash is waiting for me. We have an urgent meeting to attend.

Meera, you were enquiring about Delhi University courses on MBA...lets meet the dean this evening.

Great Idea.

lets take Pinky along...she is a silly girl...need to motivate her to continue with her further studies. We need to keep it as a secret from her.

Haan yaar...is paagal ladi ko samaj hi nahin aaraha hain (This silly girl is not at all understanding)

Challo...will call you after 6:00...and then plan out...is it ok?

Hmm...Bye

Geet gets all ready and fresh and leaves to her office. She reaches her office and Maan sir was not at his desk. It seems he finished with his meeting with Mr. Ravi, and then left for home to change. She is about to get into her cabin when Tasha taunts her...

So, Geet Madam...Kaisi guzri Raat? (How did you pass the night?)😈

Once again the office staff formed a crowd around them. Geet expected this to come...

Sasha Madam...what do you want to know?

I mean, what happened yesterday night...

I guess, Maan sir answered your question.

That was Maan Sir's answer...want to listen to your answer now...

Oh...firstly, let me give you an answer...Raat Kaafi Achi Gayi (The night passed very well)

Sasha-Tasha looked at each other...In a sence that we could complete our project work on time without any disturbance.

I am giving you more simpler version of Maan Sir's answer as I dont think you understood what he said.

Secondly...you are not only trying to involve me into such a rubbish discussion, but also Maan Sir...remember that.

And...I have better things to discuss and do in my professional life...So please, allow me to work and close her cabin door on Tasha-Sasha's face.Sasha is shell embaressed in the process where she wanted to put Geet into embarresment. She shouts at the staff...Aap sab kya tamasha dek rahe hain...sab apna apna kaam kijiye.

Actually, there was not much task to do as her major task is completed previous night...Now, she needs to wait for her boss to come back...Maan came back to office just after 3:00 PM and was too busy to discuss or comment anything.

Geet was keeping herself busy with some pending admin work and it was 6:00 PM already. She gets ready to leave...comes to the reception and drags pinky out of office and calls Meera.

Meera...we are ready come to our office...will go together from here

Geet hum kahan ja rahe hain?

Pinky, sab maloom chal jayega (You will know everything)...just wait darlingπŸ˜‰

Meera comes in a taxi and picks Geet and Pinky..the taxi stops at Delhi university. Geet introduces Meera and Pinky to her Dean. Dean was seriously planning on some thing.

Sir...Meera wanted to enquire on the MBA courses...do you have a branch office in Mumbai?

Yes we do. Go to our website and check the details...You can refer my name at Mumbai office. We offer whole lot of correspondence courses.

Thank you sir

And she is Pinky...she is my school friend and also we both work for same organisation. She is a receptionist at Khurana Constructions. Due to some reasons she couldn't continue her studies after completing her 12th. Can she continue her graduation in correspondence mode?

Why not? We do have same rules for the graduate students who can only opt for correspondence courses...but my dear, go for the simplest course where in you are not burdened with your work load and this courses simultaneously...is it clear?

Pinky gives a childish nod.

Again Dean is busy with the few papers what he has.

Sir...you looked tensed. Is everything fine?

Hmm..Our university is going to conduct a charity show which is going to happen next month. We are planning some cultural events...I have sent the circular/email to all students but no body is showing any interest in this...dont know what's happening?

Geet got that email...but preferred to ignore it.

Sir...is this the matter? Why are you worrying?...Geet is an excellent dancer. She will participate in the dancing event.😳

Meera...Will you SHUT UP?

GEET...what's wrong with you? I still remember your dance which you participated in the second year of graduation. You won prize and we friends still remember that dance of yours

The Dean was delighted...GEETIKA...you are participating in the dance and I want you to dance for the same song which Meera is referring to..

But sir...😲

Nothing doing...you are participating and that's final.

Sir that song was a tamil song...

Then its even interesting...The Audience will get something new to watch...so, start practicing for it...you have less than a month time with you.

SIR...😲

Geetika...My decision is final

Meera and Pinky look at each other and giggle.

Back to home...

Geet...Meera...I dont want to study.

Pinky...I know you didnt continue your studies because of your mother's death. But how will your mother's soul feel about it. Didnt she want you to excel in your studies and career? Its a must for you to atleast complete your graduation. Try to understand.

Pinky nods her head again...seems to have convinced now.

And Meera...I made a big mistake taking you there. I should have spoke to Dean about you and emailed you the details...Kya zaroorat thi Dean ko mere Dance ke bare main batane ki? πŸ˜‘(What was the necessity to inform Dean about my dancing skills?)

Geet...Its simple...I want to see my old Geet back...I didnt mean anything else dear.😳

Geet doesnt want to discuss further...I will pass on my regrets to the Dean when I happen to meet him next time. No point in argyuing with Meera. she moves to Kitchen and starts preparing dinner and Pinky and Meera help in tasks like cutting veggies and stuff.

Hey Pinky, Meera, remember my cousin Bhuvana from Chennai?

Haan yaar...I remember she walked into our college and you had introduced her to all of us. I guess a year ago...how is she?

She is fine. Her marriage is going to get fixed and guess what...her groom-to-be is employed in Delhi...and hence she will settle down here after marriage.

That's cool yaar...you are going for her wedding right?

Nahin yaar..I have just got this job and my university exams are also there na cant make it for her wedding unfortunately.

And what about your wedding? Meera asks without knowing Geet's past...Ab jald se jald tumhari shaadi ki bhi khush kabri suna do na...cant wait yaar.(Give good news about your wedding as well)

Geet shows no reaction...no excitement or anguish. Meera is again taken back.

Meera takes the dishes to be arranged on the dining table one by one.

Pinky pulls Geet to the corner. Oye Geet...How can you miss to attend Buvana's wedding? She is so close to you. She will be disappointed yaar.

Pinky...do you think I dont want to make it? But the close relatives will taunt at me and I cant see my parents getting upset because of this. Leave it...will discuss this later when Meera is not around. She doesnt know anything what happened 7-8 months back.

Both Geet and Pinky turn and their mouth wide open with Shock...Meera was standing right behind them

Yeh kya ho raha hain? (What's going on?)

Mein ne tum dono ko kal bi issi tarah kitchen mein kusar pusar karthe huve dekha tha ( I had seen you both murmerring in the kitchen yesterday)

Geet...what is it that you are hiding from me? Why did you tell Pinky to keep quite as I am here?

Nothing like that Meera...gives a fake smile

Geet...I know in and out about you. You are definetly hiding something from me! Today in university you were not willing to participate in any extra curricular activities where as the Geet I knew, would actively participate in these activities...and you are not in your true senses for the last 7-8 months...what happened Geet...speak up!

Meera..all fine yaar...nothing happened.

Challo...you dont want to tell me, then dont...why should I stay with you when you dont consider me to be your good friend. Meera rushes to her room

Geet and Pinky run behind her...MEERA...MEERA...Ruk Jao (Please stop)

Meera starts packing her bags. Anyways, I was about to leave tomorrow so, why not today...Geet...I will never meet you again...good bye

Geet holds Meera's hands and starts crying...Meera...Please dont go like this...tears are rolling down her eyes...Meera drops her bags and immediately hugs Geet

Meera...I am sorry...I really didnt mean to hurt you...and breaks down.

Pinky gets a glass of water for Geet...Geet gulps down full water in the glass at one go

Geet...now relax and tell me what happened.

Meera...sobbing and strugling to get right words...Meera...7-8 months back...she gulps...my marriage happened...

Pinky is trying to console Geet by holding on to her shoulder.

GEET...what are you saying?

Haan Meera...I got married and that marriage came to an end before even it got started.

Meera is shocked and holds Geet's hand. Geet continues what exactly happened

Precap: Geet's past revealed.

Vaidhumom thumbnail
To remind you...Geet met Maan for the first time...almost 2 years back from her present. She gets married almost one and half years after that incident and met him again in his office after 6 months after her wedding...I hope there is no confusion in this.

Avoiding much of tamil so that my readers dont get bored.

Posting part 31...editing and spelling mistakes to be checked laterπŸ˜•

Part 31:

Haan Meera...I got married and that marriage came to an end before even it got started.

Meera is shocked and holds Geet's hand...Geet continues what exactly happened

(Author's note: The story below is purely my imagination...has nothing to do with anyone's recemblence with your personal  life or known sources...and if it does, its mearly a co-incidence. Even the name of the village I am using here is fictional)

Remember, sometime during December last year, my Grandma had passed away and I had taken around 3 weeks of emergency leave from College.

Yeah...I remember.

My marriage happened at that time...

Meera is getting shocks after shocks...Geet's grandma's death and her wedding...she is getting more curious to know what happened.

Meera...you know me, my Appa-Amma, Rajji, and Gopal Anna. We are a unit family living in Bangalore...but actually, we belong to a joint family from a place called Rasipuram which is a village around 200 kilometers away from Coimbatore city (Tamil Nadu). Eventhough we are staying away from other family members, we strictly respect and follow the rules set by the  head of the family, my Tatha (grandfather), Seshadri Iyer. My Grandmother, Appa-Amma and everybody else have to obey to what ever my grandfather decides and his word is the final one...no body can change it. As of now, My tatha, peripa family (Elder uncle, i.e, father's elder brother) chithappa family (younger uncle, i.e father's younger brother) are all staying in Rasipuram. My family has been the only one to stay away from Rasipuram due to my Appa's bank job. We all use to visit Rasipuram during summer holidays and during special occations like Diwali, Pongal (sankranti)

My Grandmother, Chellam Paati was a very nice caring and loving lady. She loved me to the core. Today, what ever I am, my abilities, my capabilities are all what I got from her. She has been the true inspiration for me. She is highly respected woman among the family members and among the Rasipuram people.

My Paati was suffering from Blood cancer which had reached the last stage sometime during December. Doctors told that she will stay maximum for one week to 10 days. Appa-Amma were notified about her serious condition. We all left from Bangalore at once...to see Paati for one last time.

We reached there...all elders were talking...

Geet's Appa: Appa enna aachu? (What happened?)

(Author's Note: Here he's is calling seshadri, his father as appa)

Seshadri: Onnum puriyalai da...rendu naala chellam ratha vaandhi eduthundrukka (Not able to understand...Chellam has been puking blood for the last 2 days every now and then)

Geet's Appa: Doctor enna sonnanga? (What did doctor say?)

Seshadri: 10 naale jasthinu sollitanga (10 days is the max limit)

Geet's Appa: There is a well known cancer hospital in Bangalore...we should take her there

Geet's peripa: We have taken good care of her...we have not missed even a single doctor. You should have informed about this hospital earlier.

Geet's Appa: Anna...No body told us that her cancer is in such an advanced level

(Geet's Appa calls his elder brother...Anna)

Seshadri: Nothing can happen now...the big doctors in Coimbatore have told that its in advanced level...nothing can be done...and starts crying

Geet's Appa and other two sons console him.

Seshadri: At this point, we need to fulfil all her wishes...nothing else can be done.

Geet's Appa: Appa...tell me what is her wish...we all sons will fulfil it

Seshadri: Do you promise to do so?

Geet's Appa: Yes Appa...I promise to fulfil all what my mother is wishing for

Seshadri: She has only one wish and one dream...and that is to see Geetika's wedding before she closes her eyes for ever. And I want to fulfil her dreams at any cost.

Geet, Geet's Appa-Amma are shocked to hear this.

Geet's Appa: So, what shall we do now Appa? We have still not thought about her wedding...she is still young and we have lot of ambitions before to see off getting her married.

Seshadri: What do you mean by "Geet is still young". She is already 20. I have decided that my wife's last wish needs to be fulfilled at any cost. I have called the pandit to look for the wedding date.

Geet's Appa: Geet's wedding? With whom?

Seshadri: With Shankar

Geet tells Meera...Shankar is a distinct (Far relation) of my Paati. He is almost 8-9 years elder to me and he is well settled with his job and in a very senior position with one of the multinational companies in Chennai. I have got to see him a couple of times during family get togethers such as weddings and important functions. Everyone in my family would talk that Geet and Shakar make good pair...but I never saw him in such a way. Infact, I could never view him as my husband. He was very much interested in me and trying to find reasons to talk to me and I used to always ignore him. But Fate had something else written for me...My Taatha-Paati had a deep liking towards Shankar and his family and at this cruecial time, Taatha wanted my marriage to happen with Shankar in order to fulfil Paati's wish.

Seshadri: Shankar thaan Geetika kazhuthula Taali kattuvan...adhu thaan ennoda mudivu (Shankar will tie the mangalsootra knot on Geetika's neck and that's final).

Geet is all in her tears and runs to her room...Bhagawane, why are you testing me like this? My marriage should happen like this all of the sudden and that too with Shankar...I dont even know much about him and how can I see him as my husband

Geet's Appa-Amma enter the room..

Geet hugs Appa and starts crying...Appa, yenakku indha kalyanathula konjam kooda ishtam illai (Appa...I am not at all interested in this marriage to happen). Please Appa...Tathavai puriya veingo (please make grandpa understand this).

Geetika...I cannot do anything my dear...You know that his words are the final one. Please understand that the situation is beyond my hand to be controlled. Geet's Amma and Rajji console Geet by holding on to her shoulder with a tight grip. Verai vazhi illai kutta (There is no other way out dear).Understand one thing...your grandpa is a strict person but still loves you to the core. He will never decide anything which will not be good for his grand-daughter.

Appa...Geet starts crying

Geetika...nelamaiya purinjiko ma...Geet's mother tries to console her...Shankar nalla payyanatam thaan theriyuran...Parkaradhukku nalla irukan...nalla velaila irukan...nalla sambadhikkaran...unna nalla sandoshama vetchupannu ellorum nambarom ma. (Geetika...try to understand...Shankar seems to be a nice guy...He is good looking...has a decent job...drawing good salary...We all believe you'll lead a happy life with him)

Amma...He may be a nice and good looking guy but I never see my husband in him

You will see your husband in him after getting married to him dear...I promise. You know something...I never even got to meet your Appa till the time we got married..All I knew was his name

Amma...You are talking about olden days rituals...Its my life...such an important event of my life and I cant see it happen in such a way.

Kutta...Being your Appa, I never asked you anything...I am asking you now...please say YES for this wedding. Also cant you agree for this for the sake of your Grandparents?

Gopal (Geet's brother) passes rude comments... Appa...dont plead to her like this...Thaatha (Grandpa) is the right person to control her. He ensures that everyone obeys his orders...Geet...you have to agree for this wedding...its good for you and good for every one.

We all are talking to her right...We all know that Geetika will not disappoint anyone. So, dont interfare...First...go and meet your grandmother if you really care for her.

Geet is in a Dilema. She goes to meet her paati (Grandma) whom she has not yet got to meet.

Paati...Geet hugs grandmother and cries

Geetika...Kondhai...eppadima irrukai (My dear...how are you?)

Paati...ungala indha nelamaila paarkaradhuku romba kashtama irukku (I feel really hurt to see you in this condition) and she falls down near her bed crying as as her grandma really looks pale and wornout and completely bedridden.

Geetika...All what has to happen needs to happen my dear...dont cry...I cant see you crying like this.

Forget all this...I am so happy to hear the good news about the special event which I want to witness before I die..."Your Wedding" Geetika... I will die happily after seeing you married dear.

Geet is shocked.

Geetika...did anyone force you for this wedding? Geet remains quite and everything goes blank in front of her.

Please speak...are you liking someone else?

Geet suddenly remembers the Chennai incident where she slapped that guy.Why am I thinking about him at this point of time...I dont even know who is he, what is his name, where is he from, where is he working...his eyes...his eyes are haunting me...why? Its been more than one and half years...we will never get to meet again for sure...why should I even think about that person at this point of time.

Geetika...please speak dear...are you liking someone else?

Appadiyellam onnum illai paati (Nothing like that Grandma)

Appadinna..unaku Shankar kalyanam seinjukaradhukku ishtam thane? (That means, you are willing to get married to Shankar right)

Geet says "YES" without giving a second thought now...Geet's Appa-Amma, Rajji, Gopal Anna, Taatha and everyone outside Chellam Paat's room are delighted to hear this.

Pandit traced the ideal date and time for marriage that falls in next 3 days.

Shankar and his family were earlier informed about the wedding by Seshadri Iyer (Geet's grandfather). They came to Raasipuram with all preparations from their side

Geet tells Meera...

In south, the engagement happens in the guy's place and marriage happens in the girl's place. Here, the engagement was a very simple one which was again happened in the girl's family due to the situation. All girls who belong to this family gets married in this home in Rasipuram and all familys, relatives and entire rasipuram village is invited when such event happens. My wedding happened in such a situation where my grandmother was on her death bed and we all really couldn't enjoy the wedding in a true sence as we all were depressed with Grandma's condition.But for my wedding many of the relatives missed it due to short notice..especially the relatives from my mom's side. Buvana and her parents were the only relations from my mom's side who made it for the wedding...And the entire rasipuram village was invited as my grandparents were highly respected in that place. Even from Shankar's family, there were very few relatives who managed to attend our wedding.

After 3 days...

(Author's Note: Unlike North Indian weddings, there is no mehendi, sangeet and all those functions...South Indian wedding traditions are completely different...and every caste follow a different formality but in genral, the wedding happens during morning hours. I dont want to drag too much by showing how  a Brahmin wedding happens...want to keep it as short as possible.)

Here its a Brahmin wedding...were the bride is made to wear a traditional 9 yards saree that's tied in a different way. Its given to her by the groom's family. The groom wears panchagajam (Dhothi...I guess 5 yards)

The kanyadan is performed where the bride is made to sit on her father's lap and Groom makes all promise to her father and the Thalli (mangalsootra) is held in a secred thick yellow thread which he ties on the bride's neck whilst the bride is still sitting on her father's lap.

Geet's wedding happens in similar way. Geet was looking really beautiful...All eyes and praises on her. Everyone felt that Shankar is really lucky to get a beautiful bride like her.

The wedding is complete with all formalities.The wedding was a simple one but all traditions were followed. All elders blessed Geet and Shankar for a long and happy lived life. There were tears rolling down from her eyes...not the happy ones which every girl shows after her wedding...but tears filled with pain. Geet wasn't really happy...on one side, her grandmother was not well and on the other hand, she has a mixed feelings about this wedding...She feels all her dreams of finding ideal soul mate has washed away. The wedding was scheduled to be registered after few days.

Geet's grandmother was the most happiest person that day. "Now I am prepared for God to take me any time". Geet's parents were happy on one side to see their dear daughter getting married of to a decent guy. Still they have a mixed bag of confusions.

That night was Geet and Shankar's wedding night...Their first night room is getting arranged with lots of flowers and fruits and milk kept in the stool near the bed.

Bhuvana was passing the Groom's room...where Shankar, his Appa and Amma were having a discussion. Bhuvana overhears them.

Shankar's Amma: Finally, our plan is a success. Even though we have told seshari Iyer that we dont want any dowry...they will never send their daughter bare handed.

Shankar's Appa: Oh yes...they have acres of land in the surrounding...major portion will be given to Geet and Challam Paati has lot of jewellery saved for geet and apart from that, Geet's parents will surely contribute.

Shankar's mom: Let this old woaman die...slowly after that we will get what all we want...even that Bangalore home to be transferred to geet's name. Bangalore has very high value and a property there means millions in our pocket..

Shankar's Appa: We all are talking so much and look at him...he is not uttering a single word.

Shankar: Oh...Appa-Amma...just shut up..All I am interested now is in the night which is going to pass by... That Geetika never showed a liking towards me whenever I approached her...My lessons to teach her starts with effect from tonight...Our First night.😈

Shankar's Amma: I know my son...he takes wise decision when he's quite. And forget all woman who have been involved with till today. Forget that Julie...I know she is the one who forced you into that registered marriage...otherwise my son will never go behind a girl like her...especially a Christian girl.

Shankar: Hah...who is that Julie? Let me see what she can do to me.

Shankar's Amma: Look Shankar...one way we are lucky to get a beautiful daughter-in-law like Geetika. Dont even look at any other woman henceforth. We are answerable to Sheshadri Iyer and Family. Be carefull

Shankar: Hmm...Let me see

Bhuvana is rooted where she was standing..As if the earth beneth her feet has been shaken off...she couldn't believe her own ears...what the hell...Geet's marriage happened today and that too to such a rogue and such a family...I have to inform Geet about this...Shankar was already married to some Christian girl...There is still time left for her to be on the safer side.

Precap:  Geet's past continues
Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 32:

Bhuvana rushes to Geet's room

Geet's mom, Rajji and her aunts were surrounding her and giving her usual advices. Geetika...inime Shankar thaan unaku ellame...avanaiyum avan kudumbathaiyum purinju nadandukanum...sariya? (Geetika...henceforth Shankar is everything for you...Try to understand him and his family and live accordingly...ok?)

Geet is quite and still not into the feeling of accepting the new relationship she has got into. But she is trying her best to adapt herself into it.

Geetika...Geetika...Bhuvana screams and enters the room. All ladies look at Bhuvana

Enna Di...Yen ippadi oodi varai? (What happened? Why are you running like this?) Geet's mother questions.

Bhuvana doesn't want to tell any thing to these ladies which also includes her and Geet's mom. Geet was wearing a new Kanjeevaram Saree for her first night.

Sarri Sarri...Geetiuku indha nagai, poo ellam potu alangaram seinju vidu...naanga ellam ingendu kalambarom (Ok OK...make Geetika wear these jewellery and flowers...we all have to leave now)

After all ladies left the room leaving Geetika, Bhuvana and Rajji alone...Bhuvana tries to talk to her after chasing Rajji from there.

Rajji...you go and play with your friends outside. I will take care of Geetika.

Sari Akka..and Rajji leaves from there leaving Geet and Bhuvana Alone.

Geetika..unkitta oru mukyamana vishayam pesanum (I need to talk to you something important)

Just then, one lady gets into Geetika's room. She is carrying a 5-6 month old baby which is sleeping in her hand.

Excuse me...I need to meet the bride

Yes...I am Geetika...I am the bride.

That woman instantly falls on Geet's feet holding her baby.

What are you doing? Why are you falling on my feet?

That lady starts crying uncontrollably...Please stop crying what happened? Who are you? Why are you falling on my feet? Geet is holding on to this lady's shoulder.

I am Julie...she is my six month old daughter...I fell on your feet as mine and my daughter's life and future is in your hands.

Bhuvana Thinks...Is this the same Julie Shankar has already got married to? Oh no!

What are you saying? I don't understand...still holding on to her shoulder

I am wife of Shankar. Geet slowly takes her hands off Julie

What?

I know you will not believe me that easily. This is the photo which was clicked after our wedding got registered.

Geet takes the photo in her hand and looks at it strangely...

Me and Shankar were working for the same company. He proposed me and I was not initially interested as I am a Christian and Shankar is a Hindu Brahmin. He made me understand that he will convince his parents. I accepted his proposal and we crossed all barriers in our love. I gave in myself as I trusted him more than myself. But his true colours came in front of me when I got pregnant. He started to ignore me. But somehow I forced him to get into a registered marriage which he did.

Julie explains the photo of herself and Shankar together standing near the registrar and wearing garlands. And for the last three months Shankar has been behind me to sign the divorce papers as his parents don't want him to get married to a girl from another religion. I didn't bulge to his commands...And just yesterday, I happen to meet one of his friend who told me that Shankar is getting married in a place near Coimbatore...I could manage to reach here only now when his wedding is over...and  I couldn't get the original marriage certificate as I left Chennai to Coimbatore in a hurry.

Geet is not getting words to utter...she is shell shocked with tears in her eyes. Bhuvana shakes her couple of times to bring her back to normal condition.

Geet...dhairiyama irru...Julie solradhellam unmai...(Geet...be strong...What ever Julie is telling is all truth) I just heard Shankar talking to his parents about Julie

Geetika...I am sorry to put you into such a situation. I am really helpless and dragged you into the same condition. But let me tell you one thing... Shankar is not the right guy for you. I have heard a lot from my own sources in the last three months. But I still love him and want him back for the sake of my baby. Julie falls on Geet's feet again. Geetika lifts her again.

Julie...what are you doing? You are elder to me by age...please don't fall on my feet and embarrass me. I will help you out with the situation...I promise. If Shankar has been married to you...then my marriage to him cannot be considered. I can understand that.

Geetika...you are such a nice person...may Jesus bless you with a wonderful life what you deserve my dear.

Unfortunately, Bhuvana keeps quite on what the entire Shankar's family discussed as she felt happy to see Julie and assumed everything will be fine.

Geet Bhuvana and Julie plan out on something...Julie was asked to come near the first night room that was arranged in the second floor. The second floor is deserted and no other room is occupied apart from the first night room and hence very few people walk there.

Bhuvana Got Geet ready. All ladies came to take Geet till the first night room. Bhuvana convinces them that She will accompany Geet till the first night room and everyone agreed to her.

Bhuvana leaves from the second floor after dropping Geet till the door entrance of the First Night room. She knew where Julie was hiding. She goes till there and asks her to join Geet. Geet guestures at Julie to get into the room first and Geet will join her soon.

(Author's note: First night procedure in South is completely different. The groom gets into the room first. The Bride joins him later who will be mainly dropped into the room by the bride's friends/sister or cousins of her age)

Shankar was waiting for Geet in the first night room. He hears someone entering into his room and turns to smile thinking it is Geet but shocked to see Julie and her baby there.

Julie..What are you doing here?

I have come here to stop your wedding

What nonsense...I have already told you that everything between us is over. Now, I am married to Geet.

No...I am married to you legally and hence this marriage what happened today is totally illegal.

Now Geet is my legal wife. Just leave from here.

I am not your wife any more... Shankar hears the voice of the second lady in the room and again turns to find Geet this time...and I am still not your legal wife as our marriage is yet to be registered.

Geetika...what are you saying? We are married today and we got into this relationship together to be life partners for ever.

It is true Mr. Shankar... but only til the time I came to know all truth about you. The oaths and promises which we took today holding each other's hand and walking those seven steps together...all turned out to be void

Geetika..don't believe this woman...she is lying. You are very young and you tend to easily fall pray to what anyone tells.

Its you who have been lying...how dare you to have cheated me, my parents and my grandparents...Geet shouts at him by holding his silk shirt collar.

Julie comes to help Geet to control herself.

I have been hearing what you told Julie just now. By saying "Everything is over between us" to Julie...you have admitted that you both were in relationship...Didn't you both register your marriage?

Shankar is quite for sometime

Come on...your silence says it all...Julie spits fire...you have spoiled lifes of two innocents today...you need to spek up today

Geetika...I am sorry. I agreed for this marriage as my parents forced me...Shankar speaks in a tone filled with innocence and as if there is no fault of his.

My parents didn't like Julie as she belonged to other religion. My mom threatened to kill herself if I dont get married to you.

Geet is crying for what every happened to her. Whatever said and done she had the respect for the mangalsootra and sindoor what she was wearing and trying her level best to adjust to her new life which destiny choose for her...She gets angry and tries to remove her mangalsootra to throw it on Shankar's face and leave from there.

Shankar stops her...Geetika...just stop...See...at this point of time, please think about your Paati. Her only dream was to see you off married to me. Even though everyone will blame me or even hit me for what ever I did but what about your Paati? Do you want to send her off from her life just with sorrows filled in her heart? She will leave her life then and there when she comes to know that you took such a decision.

Geet stops

Your Grandma is going to stay alive for max one more week and till that time, I would suggest that you me and Julie remain quite about this matter as we are in this village and things will bounce back on us. Hence lets carry on for this marriage drama for some time...later I promise to resolve this issue. I will accept Julie in front of everyone and will apologize what I did to you in front of all elders...I promise that. And you have to promise me that you will not tell about mine and Julie's relationship to anyone till then...even your parents

Geet got convinced with what Shankar was saying. After all she agreed to this wedding just because her paati is not keeping well. If Paati comes to know about this, she will die with this sorrow and pain. She recalls how her Paati was so happy to see the moment Shankar tied Mangalsootra on Geet's neck...She should bear the same happiness thro out the last phase of her life.

Shankar...I trust you on one condition that you will accept Julie back into your life after few days i.e. when the right time comes...and you and me will not get our marriage registered in order to make our marriage legal...It is illegal anyways...I am doing all this only for my Paati...nobody else. And I promise I will not tell anyone about this

Geetika...don't trust this guy...believe me he is not trust worthy.

Julie...I have to abide by this rule set by him for the sake of my Paati. He cannot harm me in anyways as I am surrounded by close nit of relations. I have your mobile number with me...I will contact you once the situation gets cleared here.

Julie is not convinced...but still listens to what Geet says as she trusts her.

Julie...you stay in this room till the morning time. Its pitch dark outside and its not safe for you to go back to Chennai. There are no enough buses available at this point of time and its not safe for you and your daughter.

Julie is hesitant...as its their first night room

Julie...I know what you are thinking...Me and Shankar are no longer into this relationship. Its just a room for me to sleep that's it. Now please adjust yourself and sleep on this bed with your daughter. You must be hungry...Have fruits and give milk to your daughter...Its kept on that side table.

Julie gives a tight friendly hug to Geet for her sweet gesture before she moves to sleep on the bed which is supposed to be arranged for the bride and groom's first night. Shankar clinches his fist with anger which he is unable to show it due to the condition he is in now. He didnt get a better idea to escape from getting beaten by Geet's family members.

Geet sleeps on the chair and Shankar sleeps on the sofa near by. Geet wakes up early in the morning. Julie was not around. Shankar was also awake...she left just 10 mins back. She didnt want to disturb you by waking you. Geet took a relief with a phew...where as Shankar smiled with an evil smirk.😈

Geet freshens up wears a new saree and still holding her Mangalsootra on her neck and sindoor on her forehead. Her mom and all ladies hugs her and ask her about last night...Geet just says them that "All fine". She didn't want to comment further. Bhuvana is curious about what happened last night. Geet tells her exactly what happened. Bhuvana is again forced to keep quite. Knowing Shankar and his family's intentions, Bhuvana was sure that they would go to any extent. She couldn't tell Geet that Shankar's parents are greedy behind what Geet is going to get in terms of property and jewellery. There is no point as Geet and Shankar are just acting like husband-wife now.

Next two days passes with blink of an eye. Geet somehow manages to stay away from Shankar or even encounter him. She is in a dilemma if she has to speak the truth to her Parents or Paati...but she has promised Shankar that she will not tell anyone till the right time comes.

Geet goes to meet her paati on the third day after her wedding. Both were alone in that room. Paati was talking to her casually and suddenly, Paati started puking blood continuously and uncontrollably Geet holds her and shouts out for help. Geet rubs on her back to soothe her... Paati pukes for one last time and she holds on to her heart tightly and collapses in Geet's Arms...Geet is screaming continuously till the time someone comes in for her help...Geet's Appa, Amma, Thatha, Perippa, Chithappa everyone rushed into the room and found Paati to be laying dead in Geet's lap.

Geet's Thatha (grandpa), Seshadri Iyer is crying uncontrollably. All three sons console him. Geet has lost someone who is the most nearer and dearer to her..she is unable to come out of this loss that easily

From the day of Paati's death till the 13th day...all rituals were performed in a very special way as it was a death of a sumangali (A woman who's husband is still alive) 13th day is supposed to be a good day in terms the soul reaches its right destination. There was a big pooja performed on the 13th day where all relatives and Villagers were also invited.

Geet has been trying to call Julie but her mobile is switched off. In meantime, Geet sees her Taatha walking in with a person who is holding some long and fat book.

Geet's Appa: Appa who is he?

Seshadri: I called him here. He has come here from the marriage registrar office. Today is again an auspicious day to me. Lets register Geetika-Shankar's wedding today.

Geet is shocked...she is gesturing to Shankar thro her eyes...pleading him to tell the truth.

Shankar's parents are really excited that finally their son's and Geet's wedding is going to get legalised.

Geet is still pleading guestures to Shankar...But Shankar ignores her.

Shankar: Thaatha...You are such a great person to have arranged all this today...Me and Geetika will sign on it and will get into this marriage bond for ever.

Geet closes her mouth and is shell shocked...she has been trapped. Bhuvana understands Geet's troubled situation and tries to control her by holding her hand. Rajji joins them.

Shankar...what are you saying? Remember our promise?

Yes Geetika...the promises what we took together as husband and wife right? I am going to accept it by signing on these papers.

Shankar...just stop talking nonsense...I am talking about the promise which we took on our first night.

Come on Geetika...why do you want to talk about what happened on our first night and that too in front of all people around...c'mom grow up

Shankar tries to put Geet into embarrasment infront of all people there.

Shut up! You promised me that you will accept Julie today.

Who is this Julie?

Geet is getting shocks after shocks which are more of a tremors ...all relatives are giving a strange and nasty look at her at this point of time. Her Thaatha is fuming with anger. Geet's Appa and Amma come near her and pats on her shoulder...Kutta...enna aachu?(Dear...what happened?)

Appa...This Shankar is already married to another girl by name Julie. She had come to meet me just before getting into the first night room on that day. When Shankar confronted her again, he had accepted the fact that they both are already married and he will accept her as his wife "today" in front of everyone.

Geet's Appa-Amma are shell shocked to listen to this...they are not able to understand what is going on. All relations look at Geet strangely.

Shankar's Amma: Shankar...yaaru da indha Julie? (who is that Julie?) Shankar's Amma asks as if she doesnt know it.

Amma...Appadi ellam onnum illai (Mom...there is nothing like that).

Shankar...you have to speak the truth...Geet Yells at him

Geetika...You want me to tell the truth right...Let me tell it to all the people who are present here...Geetika told me on the first night that she is in love with someone and she wanted to marry that person and hence she cannot accept this marriage whole heartedly. She forced a promise on me that I will relive her from this relationship when the right time comes...i.e. after Paati's death.

Geet's Appa-Amma, Gopal-Rajji, Taatha, peripa, chithapa...and all village people all standing there questioning each other...

I still accept her as my wife without considering her past life. I request all elders here to give me an answer

Geet runs to Shankar and screams at him holding his shirt collar...You Rascal...you cheat...loafer...how could you tell such a lie about me...Tell me where is Julie...what have you done to her?

Shankar's Amma: behave your self...you are the one who is lying... and how dare you hold my son's collar? I know you are creating stories with this so called JULIE charector. She turns to Geet's Taatha...Nalla Valathu vetchurukkenga unga pethiya (You have bought up your Granddaugher in such a nice way)...she taunted.

Seshadri: Geetika...stop this drama

Taatha...Please believe me...Shankar is already married to Julie

Shankar: Now she will tell that Julie has a baby as well.

Yes Taatha...she came here with her baby in hand

Seshadri: Shut up YOU...

Taatha...how can I marry a Christian girl? You know me that I strictly follow Brahmin religion.

Taatha...you will know the truth from Julie...I have been calling her but no answer. Geet dials her number and her taatha takes her mobile and throws on the floor.

Seshadri: Listen You...you are signing on the marriage papers...NOW.

Geet runs to her Appa-Amma...Hugging her Appa tightly. Appa...Amma...Andha Bhagawan mele satyama solren...naan solradhellam unmai (I promise on Babaji...I am speaking the truth) crying uncontrollably...Her Appa-Amma knows very well that Geet never lies. Bhuvana comes to her and hugs her...she tells them that she was present there when Julie came  there.

Geet's Appa-Amma were shocked with what Bhuvana says...they have equal faith in Bhuvana..but for the rest of the people there, they didn't even care for Bhuvana's words as Bhuvana is also Geet's close friend and also, Bhuvana's family was a relative from Geet's mom's side. Bhuvana's mother drags her from there and asks her to keep quite...gesturing her not to interfere. By now, Geet's Appa has understood that Geet is not at fault.

Geet's brother Gopal drags her to sign the registration papers...She takes the papers in her hand as if she was about to sign. She shows it to everyone there...I WILL NOT SIGN ON THESE PAPERS...she tears the papers and throws it in the air.

Seshadri: Enough Geetika...you have cheated all of us...you have cheated your Grandmother's soul...

Taatha, If Paati was alive, she would have supported me. My Paati knows me that I can never cheat her.

Seshadri comes ahead to slap her...Geet's Appa comes to her rescue and holds his father's hand with a tight grip.

Appa...You have no right to lift your hand on my daughter... I trust her and she will never lie to me. If she had loved someone, she would have told me about it.

Seshadri: Who knows what is the truth?

Correct...No body knows the exact truth and in this case  I would support my daughter's words...as I know my daughter for last 20 years. why should I support Shankar who is never known to me.

Shankar interfares...GEET is my wife and I will wait for her even till my life ends...Seshadri and all relatives around praise Shankar.

Seshadri: See...you are really blessed to have a son-in-law like him...I am proud that I had got him married to Geet...but Geetika doesnt deserve him

Yes...Its true...But its a truth to be said other way...Shankar doesnt deserve Geetika. I trust only my daughter. I have caused enough damage by getting her married to him...Today I promise that I will never repeat my mistake again. Geet will not sign those papers.

Geet hugs her appa for his trust in her and he was supporting her breaking all barriers

Seshadri: Is this your final decision?

YES APPA

Geet removes her Mangalsootra and throws it on Shankar's face. This is the end to our relationship which never had a beginning...never had a meaning

Seshadri is mad with angry and rushes to the room where Geet, Appa, Amma, Rajji and Gopal's suitcases are kept. With the help of 2 servants, he throws all their suitcases and belongings out of the home and tells all 5 of them to leave.GET OUT...there is no place for you people here. You will not get even a penny from my property...If you want to get back into this home...you can...but only when Geet's marriage gets registered with Shankar.

Appa...Even I will come back to this home with my family only after you know the truth...and truth will never remain hidden for a long time...you will realise it soon...I promise that. Coming to the property...you donate my share to the poor by chanting my mother's name...I never had a greediness towards it.

Seshadri hugs his other sons...Inimel ninga rendu berum thaan enakku ellame(You two mean everything to me henceforth)...From today, I will write it of from my life that I had a son called Krishnan and granddaughter by name Geetika...Krishnan and his family are considered DEAD for me.

Geet, Appa, Amma, Rajji, Gopal all leave from there taking their respective suitcases...

Shankar and his parents take a relief with a Big sigh but still not happy as what ever Geet was supposed to get as Dowry will never come to them especially the Bangalore home...Still Shankar tries to maintain a GOOD GUY image in front of everyone and all were feeling sorry for Shankar and his family...and blaming Geet to have spoiled his life. Shankar claims that he will wait for Geet lifelong...But there is a different talk going on in his mind...Geetika...I will never allow you to be happy in your life. You have to come back to me one day...keeping the mangalsootra save in his shirt pocket.

Geet is walking hugging her appa sideways...The village people gathered outside their house were taunting and blaming them..

One of the villager says...Indha kudumba latchanatha paaru...Ponna ippadiya valathanum? (Look at this family's plight...is this a way to bring up a girl?)...Another Villager says...I would have killed my daughter with my bare hands if she does something like this. Another Villager says...if you were not Seshadri Iyer's son and granddaughter...we people would have beaten you up to the level where you would have left from here in stretchers. The women among the crowd comment...Such parents should commit suiside instead of having such children.

Geet's hug on her Appa tightens as she listens to the villagers comment. Geet's Appa tries to answer them back with anger...but Geet and Radhika hold him back. Rajji was also holding Geet...Gopal was fuming with anger on Geet...to him Geet is at fault.

Geet tells meera...We all came back to Bangalore...Everything at Bangalore home was there in its respective place showing signs as if nothing happened...but what happened has lopsided my life...Changing it for ever.

Precap: Not yet decided.

Vaidhumom thumbnail
PART 33:

We all came back to Bangalore...Everything at Bangalore home was there in its respective place showing signs as if nothing happened...but what happened has lopsided my life...changing it forever.

Meera hugs Geet and both crying non-stop

I really don't know what to call that event...was it really a marriage or Bhagwan (Babaji) tried to take some unknown revenge on me. From then till now, my Appa is not in touch with any of the relations from Rasipuram and even they didnt call us. I miss everyone...I wish I could clear all those misunderstandings.

There is a mixed reaction among my relatives...many are angry on me and some take pity on my situation...After that Incident, I stopped attending any get together where I get to meet my near and far relations. Even when my parents attend such events, they have to listen lot of taunting from these people or take in unwanted sympathies.

How could your family play with your life and emotions in name of marriage...and you are blamed for the mistakes which you never did. And that B*****D Shankar... I will kill him with my bare hands whenever I happen to see him...I promise you that. Geet..You should have told me what ever happened...Me and all other college batch mates would have taken S**t out of that B*****D Shankar.

Meera...I didn't want you to share my suffering that will affect your studies in turn. I was willing to tell you after the final exams but never got the right opportunity. I had to continue with my studies and made it my priority... I didn't inform any of my college friends about that incident as I never wanted my friends to feel bad for me and sympathise with me and give all concentration in helping me out rather than concentrating on studies...and I needed to complete my graduation with good marks as I had really promised my Paati that I will to do so...and I achieved it.

Geet holds Pinky's hand...Also, I had decided to stay with Pinky in Delhi...I just wanted to stay away from Bangalore and other all places..much away from my relatives...I was regularly in touch with Pinky...She welcomed the idea as she was all alone here. One day Pinky asked me to speak what happened in my life...she could sense that I was depressed not in a true state of my own mind...One day when we both were chatting over the phone, she forced me to speak the truth . That day we spent nearly one hour wherein I told her what ever happened. That's how Pinky knows about it. She kept her promise by not telling anyone else...and Meera, I request the same from you...please don't tell this to your family, our collage and common friends...PLEASE

GEET...Meera hugs Geet with tears in her eyes...Pinky joins them in the hug...Meera is really feeling bad for what Geet went thro in her life and she couldn't even tell this to anyone. .I am really sorry for behaving like this today...I did it just to know the truth from you...I was not really angry on you...But why Geet...Why? You should have shared it at least with me...You know me I am talkative not a gossiper.

Meera...I told you na...Its not that I didn't trust you..Its just that it was not a right time.

Geet...I am worried if Shankar comes back to trouble you. And what happened to that Julie? I somehow doubt her intentions...what if she was lying to you as well?

Meera...Julie was absolutely true in whatever she was saying...Shankar had accepted his mistake in front of me and Julie...I wonder what happened to her after that day. I am praying Bhagawan (babaji) everyday that she and her baby should be safe. Coming to that Shankar...He cannot do anything...Our marriage is not registered and he is already married to some one...he can do nothing apart from spooning my Taatha.

But where is he now? Did you people tried to get more details on Shankar?

I didn't hear any news about him after that incident. I came to know that he changed his job and still in touch with my Thaatha (Grandfather). Appa had enquired about Shankar thro one of his colleague who is working  for the same bank in Chennai...checked with him telling that its an alliance for one of the family friend...Appa's found out all bad characteristics about Shankar thro his friend...primarily being he is a womaniser. But Appa's words are also baseless now...Taatha will not believe him

Challo forget everything...lets have dinner. Its 9:00 PM already...we need to finish dinner and sleep early and Meera...you have to get ready early in the morning as your flight to Mumbai is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Haan yaar...Bohuth bhook lagi hain...challo...says Pinky holding her tummy.πŸ˜›

Meera holds Geet's hands when she was getting into the kitchen. Geet...One last question yaar...

Your Grandmother was the only kind soul among all your relatives to have asked your opinion. She had asked you if you are liking someone else...Did you like someone else? Or did you at least remember someone at that point of time?

Pinky kind of knew the answer...she was waiting for what Geet is gonna say with out showing any reaction.

Geet was quite for a few seconds...There was really no one...And I didn't lie to her by telling her that. Meera...Why are you asking this?

Kuch nahin Geet...I wish you were thinking about someone and that someone could have helped you out of that situation...Just imagining things...that's all.

Challo...You both start with your dinner...I will go to the washroom and join you both.

Geet gets into some unknown restlessness with Meera's last question. Even though she said a clear "No" to her paati and now to Meera...Its only Geet who knows the truth. Why did I think about him at that point of time? Why did I get to see him again when everything is over in my life...She again thinks about the series of incidents which she encountered wtih Maan right from the day of her interview till the previous night in the meeting room...Tears started rolling down her eyes. She splashes chill water on her face and wipes with a turkey towel and trying to erase every single thought that's trying to disturb her. She doesn't want to find any answers to those questions as there is no point

At KM...

Maan with his Tai-Chi routines...Maan was feeling some restlessness...Wondering what was it...While performing his exercises recalling series of incidents happened in the office in the previous night...Geet stopping him to open the door...She falling on his lap accidently and holding on to his shoulders...Her hold on his hand with a grip when there was a loud thunder...her touch was really magical.

He takes his mobile and plays that Tamil Song which he saved from Geet's mobile. He is listening to the song along with huh-hah session. The song was loud enough to be heard till the pathway outside his room. Dev listens to it first and comes closer to the room where his bro is performing his Tai-Chi. Dev has never seen his brother listening much of music and that too while doing this session...He calls Daadi and shows the new avtar of her elder grandson...

Daadi...yeh ho kya raha hain? (What's happening here?) Bro aur music (Bro and Music?)...woh bhi mobile pe (That too on his mobile) ...woh bhi huh-hah karthe waqt (That too while doing huh-hah session) ...yeh gaana hindi tho nahin hain...kounsi baasha hain yeh? (This song doesnt seem to be in Hindi...which language is this?)

Daadi listens to the song and giggles...πŸ˜†

Dev bete..yeh tho Tamil Gaana maloom hotha hain (It seems to be a Tamil Song)...and she giggles again.πŸ˜†

Daadi..is main hansne ki kya baath hain? Waise...bro aur Tamil Gaana?(What's so funny about it ? By the way...bro and Tamil Song?)

You are a tube light I must say...Kuch tho apne dimag ki batti jalao (atleast lit some light of your brain)...

Geetika is a Tamil Girl

Oh Daadi...Sachi? How am I suppose to know this? Anyways...She speaks only Tamil? I mean, she doesn't speak Hindi at all? Bro ka kya haal hone wala hain? (Wondering what's going to be bro's future condition)πŸ˜†

She lived in Bangalore and hence speaks multi-languages.

Hmm..Woh din door nahin jab bro hum sab se tamil main baat karne lagenge (That day is not far off when bro will start talking in tamil with everyone) And Bro loves Italian food...now he will love to have only idlies.πŸ˜†

Daadi and Dev laugh out loud...πŸ˜†... By the way Daadi...How do you know so much about this girl?

Daadi remains quite...she doesnt want to tell him that she meets Geet without giving her own identity. Dev Bete...that's the trick of my right hand and its not a difficult task as I am Maan & Dev Singh Khurana's Grandmother.

Acha Challo...The dinner is getting set on the dining table...call your bro. He forgets himself when he is doing his sessions.

Aap jaayiye...main bro ko lekar aatha hoon (You go...i will get bro along with me)

Dev enters into the room where Maan is still busy with his Tai-Chi sessions.

Arre bro...

Hie Dev...Cuts the song immediately

Arre...Acha gaana tha...kyon band kar diya? Waise Aap Aur Gaana? (Its a nice song...why did you stop it? Well...you and song?)

Kyon? Main Gaana nahin sun saktha? (Why? I cant listen to songs?)

No Bro..I mean...you are listening to a Tamil song...that's surprising.

I liked the song...hence I downloaded and listening to it...Any problem?...Now Maan is showing anger filled with restlessness.

Arre bro...Why are you so angry and disturbed? I have never seen you getting disturbed like this before.

Yeh ladki mujhe paagal kardegi (This Girl will drive me crazy).

Ladki...And laughs mischievously πŸ˜†

Maan is shocked with what he just said in front of Dev... but trying to cover up.Dev...Main ne tumhen eisi baath nahin boli jis se tumhen itni hasin aaye (I didn't tell anything to make you laugh)

Baat pe nahin bro...Main tho aap ka yeh haal pe hans raha hoon...Aap badal rahen hain Bro (I am not laughing at your words...I am laughing at your current situation...you are changing Bro)

Maan is not getting the right words...doesn't want to accept what Dev is saying...

Dev...bekar ki baaten karna band karo...Remember one thing...Maan Singh Khurana has never changed himself and will never change hence forth...So, never talk to me in these terms...and don't talk about that PA...Maan closes his eyes..Oops...what have I told now!

Dev is smiling inwardly...Bro...Main ne kuch nahin kaha...par aap ne sab boldiya (Bro..I didnt say anything..you have said it all)...with a uncontrollable smirk

Anyways...Daadi is waiting for us at the dinner table.

You leave I will freshen up and join you people.

Dev leaves from there...Maan wipes his body sweat with the turkey towel...and throws it on the floor being angry on himself...Mujhe koi ladki badal nahin sakthi...Main nahin badloonga(No girl can change me...I will not change).

At Pinky's res...

Geet-Pinky-Meera finishes with their dinner and chat for a while.

Geet...Pinky...We all will be busy tomorrow morning..you both will be busy getting all ready to leave to office...Just wanted to tell you before I miss...I had a great time here..Don't feel like leaving from here...but what to do...I have to get back to Mumbai.

Haan yaar...we will miss you so much.

What time is your flight?

Its scheduled to depart at 10:30 AM...will leave from here around 9:00 AM. I will be the last person to leave. I will lock the home and hand over the keys to your neighbour.

That should do yaar.

The trio get into a good night hug

Don't worry...I will be regularly visiting Delhi henceforth and I will stay with you people.

And Geet...take care...forget whatever happened...and any problem... especially any trouble repeating from your past...please let me know. Henceforth, I will be mad angry at you if you hide anything from me. πŸ˜‘

Meera...Thank you dear...I will contact you if there is any trouble again.

Challo...I will go to my room...GOOD NIGHT

Meera is used to sleep on time and she gives Good Night kiss to Geet and Pinky.

Pinky wanted to talk to Geet after Meera leaves.

Geet..Ek baat poochni thi tumse... (I wanted to ask you something)

Why didnt you tell the truth to meera when she asked you about what was going on in your mind when your Paati asked you that question?

Pinky..I said what is the truth.

Geet...you forgot but I remember...you told me that you remembered that Guy from Chennai...and that guy is...Pinky is keeps quite not able to utter Maan's name.

Pinky...I did remember him...When I closed my eyes...I could see his sharp features and his wide eyes haunted me at that time. But I didnt know who that guy was, where was he from ...All I had about him was all those unanswered questions...and moreover, I didn't know what feeling was that...It was much later after my marriage when I came here and attended the interview at KC...I got to see him after 2 long years i.e six months after my disastrous wedding...I came to know about him...He is MAAN SINGH KHURANA...That's it...Apart from that there is no feeling what so ever and I don't want to get into any situation which will further hurt me. I can't take any more pain in my life.

But Geet...You mean to say, you did have some feelings at that point of time right?

Those feelings are immature...baseless...meaningless...If the feelings were true, then bhagwan (babaji) would have immediately got him in front of me...but everything is changed now.

Pinky... Its my humble request to you...please lets not get into this topic again...This topic will lead nowhere...let this be the last time.

Precap: A New Funny client.

Vaidhumom thumbnail
PART 34:

One Week Passed from that day when Geet shared her sorrows with her close friends...Nothing has changed in this one week...everyone carrying on with their own life and routines.

The Mysore project won lot of appreciation from the clients and from Mysore people...and the project proved to be a smashing success. All credit was given to Maan-Geetika for their hardwork and effort and for producing great designs. Khurana Construction's reputation among their clients got even stronger. Many of his clients have started referring more new potential clients to Khurana Constructions. Maan gets a call from a new contact which was again referred to him from one of the existing client

Hello

Hello Maan Darling

Excuse me...Maan all confused a guy calling him Maan Darling

Well...I have heard so much about you from Mr. Chopra that I am honoured to call you...Darling...He He He...Laughing at his own joke...Maan is controlling his anger as this person is being reffered by Mr. Chopra and doesnt want to spoil his reputation on both the ends..

Mr...

Well...I am Manish Shah

How can I help you Manisha...I mean, Manish Shah ji?

Well...Maan Darling...I want to invest in some real estate project with big investment at Noida...Can you meet me at my Noida office so that we can discuss further...

Maan thinks first as he is unable to judge this new client's seriousness in Real Estate business...Again it should not be yet another tom-harry who wants to invest his excess income into a real estate project. But can't say NO primarilly as this client has again come thro a prime reference.

Well...when shall we meet?

Is it possible today?

Hmm..sure...Will meet you around 2:00 PM is it OK?

Oh Maan Darling...When its ok for you...its ok for me too...Eagerly waiting to see you at 2:00 PM. Mwah...bye..

Maan gives a strange and disgusting look to the telephone...and then calls in Geet

Geet knocks the door and walks in with her note pad and pen

Yes sir...

Woh...there is a new client again...I need to meet him...you have to join me as I need you to prepare the business planning later whether we can go ahead with this client or not.

Sure sir

The meeting is happening in Noida

Sir...Noida?

Why? What happened?

Geet is nervous...this is the first time she is going to meet the client accompanying Maan...Usually, Sasha goes along with him.

Sir...What about Sasha Ma'm?

Who is my Business Analyst? You or Sasha? Now no more questions...you are joining me and that's final.

Sssure sir

We'll leave in next 15 mins...get ready fast.

Bhagawane...eduku naannum ponum? Business planning apparama kooda seiyalame. ..Innum onnum puriyalai.πŸ˜• (Babaji...why should I go with him? Business Planning can be done at a later stage as well...Still not able to understand)

Geet is confused and excited at the same time...this is going to be her first professional client meeting where in she will be meeting the client at the client's place.

Geet and Maan were about to leave when Sasha and Tasha come in front of them...

MK...Aap kahan ja rahe ho? (Where are you going)

Geet is thinking inwardly...Sasha doesnt have any sence what so ever... should never ask anyone "Where are you Going?"...Why is she behaving like a cat which crosses the road when someone is going for a important work...Innaiku Karyam urupittamadiri dhaan (I doubt if the purpose of our will be achieved)

Sasha...Myself and Geet have to attend an important meeting will come back and discuss with you.

But MK...I am the one who used to accompany you for every meeting right?

Yes...but for this client, Geet needs to make Business Analysis report and hence taking her along this time.

Oh...All the best MK...with her usual artificial smile...All the best Geet...Only Geet knows that its a taunt...Geet prefers to ignore it.

Maan is driving the car and Geet is sitting in the front seat of the car...capturing the new route where she never travelled. She admires each and every view that's passing by with her mouth wide open...so many huge big big buildings, clean roads, still lot of greenery on both sides of the road...Geet is lost in her own world.

Maan ofcourse is a silent admirer of her reactions.

Sir...never been to this part of Delhi...a good mix of modern and simplicity...its really beautiful and all facilities available.

Yeah Geet...Delhi is further extended to this area where in people choose to live here as its quite, peaceful and yet all facilities available in one place like Shopping complexes, super markets, parks, schools, colleges and so on.

They reach the office building wherein the meeting is suppose to happen.

Manish Shah and his partner Romesh (Romeo) were waiting eagerly to Meet Maan

Maan and Geet reach the Reception of M & R Spices.

Before even the receptionist cuts the Call...Manish shah rushes to the reception...hugs Maan tightly and kissed him on his cheek...

Oh...finally I get to see the Hot Hot Maan Singh Khurana...Welcome...please come in.

Oh...Maan was feeling disgusting and uneasiness written all over his face...Geet was controlling her laugh to the maximum level...Huh...even Men are crazy behind Deer Devil...Sashah is always trying to be glued to him..now Manish Shah...I am sure he must be twin brother of Sashah...and coincidently similar names...wow...bother-sister made for each other.πŸ˜†

Meet my partner...Romesh...I call him ROMEO

Manish Shah was dressed in Pink dress with all strange hair style and strangely Kajal on his eyes...uff... and Romesh was dressed in a attire of 70's era...They seemed to be genuine partners...real bunch of jokersπŸ˜†

Hey...who is this beautiful young lady?😳 Romeo is curious to know more about Geet

Maan gives a glare at him Oh...she is my PA...Ms. Geetika

Oh...hello Ms. Geetika...Well Nice NameπŸ˜‰

Maan is not really convinced with this new client...he wants to wait till he finishes with the meeting and then conclude. Where as Geet is enjoying this atmosphere filled with funny charectors...CARTOON NETWORK πŸ˜†

Romeo had arranged the meeting room...He wanted to sit next to Geet...hence ensures Maan and Geet sit on the either side of the table. Romeo takes his place next to Geet and talking to him...Geet is accommodating his talks as he is a client and not to disappoint him.

But Maan is fuming with Anger (May be jealousiness)...Geet...its better you sit next to me as we can discuss and give presentation together...😑

Sure sir...Now what's happened to him? πŸ˜• and she sits next to Maan.

Geet Murmers to Maan...Sir...These people look like "cotton candy" sellers to me...and Giggles.πŸ˜†

Maan too smile at her...Uff... yeh ladki...Maanni padegi...kya chun chunke naam rakhthi hain (Oops...this girl...Should admit...She has selected best of the best names)...really...Manishah and his partner do look like cotton candy sellers with their appearance and talks...but he has to maintain his MSK attitude.

GEET...Keep quite...they are our client and we need to respect the fact...😑

Geet twists her mouth and keeps quite...This deer devil...why is he angry on me?..I was just telling what I felt about the client... I was not interested to come here anyways...Huh.😑

Manish Shah gives further introduction about himself and the company.

Well Maan Darling...😳

Geet lost her balance of her hand positioned on her chair listening to"Darling"...Maan holds her hand to help her out...and both had a brief eyelock

Hey...what happened?

Hmm...Please continue with what you were saying

Well...Myself Manish Shah and my cousin cum partner Romeo are managing this spice company all by ourself...Our brand is well known in the market...Our business is family run for the last 50 years...We are looking at other business options and our prime interest is to invest into real estate. Moreover, we have a huge plot which my Grandfather had transferred to my name...would like to begin my first project from there.

What is your budget?

Maan darling...Budget is never a problem...I just want to make a good start..I have heard a lot about your talent...just give me your suggestions...Also, would like to see some of your presentations...To begin with, would like to see your individual project plans first...how you design homes...can I see them?

Maan opens his laptop to show some of his work...with mix colour combinations...Manish didnt seem to like any of these...Maan Darling...show me someting more lively...I am not liking any of these.

Maan was getting annoyed as these were the best of the best and Manish was rejecting all the designs...

Geet looks at one of the design which Maan has not presented yet...

She murmers to Maan...Sir...try to show this presentation...may be he likes it.

How can you be so sure.

Its simple sir...look at his taste for his dress selection and colour combinations of his dress...and he must be having a similar liking for a home as well as project.

Maan murmers back to Geet...this is the worst presentation ever with such silly colour combinations I dont want to spoil my reputation.

Sir...lets see...Please present this as there is nothing left to present

Geet...enough of this...I dont think he will like this when he has rejected the best of the best... I am tired...You continue with the presentation now.

Sir...Me?

Yes...I am not going to present anything further

Geet continues..with the presentation...She presents one of the worst designed home with silly colour combinations...But she presents it in a nice way...

Sir...Look at this...you will surely like it...wow...so much space occupied in for the hall...small kitchen small bedroom...3 bedrooms and one common bathroom...No Garden No play area for children...By the way, what about kids, they can play anywhere and why do you need a garden? So boring na...mosqitos will trouble you... Giving an artificial smile... and nothing much as most of the space is occupied by the hall...wow...look at the colours sir...Mix of baby pink, with blue windows and yellow flowers painted on the wall.

Maan was lost in the way she was presenting...anyone would fall for her...but was not convinced with that presentation...and Geet was sugar coating it and presenting it...and Maan is getting angry on her for this...Yeh ladki mere saath saath mere client ko bhi paagal kardegi (This girl will drive me and my client crazy)...But Maan couldnt believe what followed

Hey baby doll...Amazing designing...I love to have big hall...and colour combinations were simply superb! Manish was so excited...

Oops...Maan is so shocked that he is unable to utter one single word πŸ˜²

Sir..glad that you have liked it...But sir...please dont mind if I suggest you some thing

Sure baby...go ahead

We being professionals in this field...let us admit to you that this may be liked by you but your customers, I mean people who buy property from you are all different by their nature, tastes, likes and dislikes...like the five fingers are not same...our customer preferences are again different and we need to take various factors into consideration before accommodating different customer tastes all together...You need to start liking what your customer likes...And we being in this construction field, we are experts in judging what people like in common before they go in to buy their own property.

Manish seems to be confused...

Sir...I am sorry if I have told something wrong but let me tell you...you are venturing into a new business and venturing into Real Estate industry is a challenge in itself. But when you have trust in Khurana Constructions, We as a team will never disappoint you.

Oh my baby...Why are you sorry...you have convinced me to give this project to you people...Its understandable that all my clients may or may not prefer what I prefer and thanks for making me understand this. He turns to Maan...Maan Darling...This Girl has the real spark...I am convinced with your presentation and project skills...I will handover this project to you if and only if Geetika takes care of it...

Geet is again shocked...she didnt inted to get into this project work again...

Even though Maan is happy with the way she handled the client and the way she presented and made this client understand...he is not convinced as again as Geet's job profile is different and she is not well experienced yet where in she can handle such projects independently.

Manisha...I mean Manish Shah ji...Shall I take some time to get back to you in all terms...I need to discuss this with key people in my office and revert back to you.

Whatever it be Maan Darling...but only Geetika will take care of this project and there should be no changes in it.

Geet is shocked...Bhagawane...Eppovum enakku mattum yen sodhanaiyai kudukarri? (Babaji...why its always me who get tested by you like this?)

Ok Manish Shah and Romeo Ji...It was pleasure to meet you...we would like to take your leave now.

Manish hugs maan once again and gives a good bye kiss...Again Maan was hiding the disgusting feeling ...Next he came to hug Geet...but she was smart with her timing to step behind and said "GOOD BYE" by waving her hand. Romeo maintans himself with "Shakehand" level while Goodbyeing.

Precap: What will be Maan's decision?

Always used to imagine Manisha as Maan's client...just sharing my imagination. πŸ˜†