Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ramz21

This is so cute AY!Honestly all the fan frenzy,popularity is because of these two sorted people!These two are literally holding the show together & keeping us hooked with their performance! Cute vm AY!😊

Thanks, Ramz :) Yep these two make it worth the while😆
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL except for category 1 which I disagree includes "everyone", the rest of this is pretty funny😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

so they are back to hide n seek from before the first kiss HAHAHHAA 

LOLL this looks hilarious...last cap is the best! haha...but wait I thought NM was on vacation already...so how come he's still shooting?😕
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Kia mast cheez hai yeh Ladki hahahah Kunal deewanis will be more mad at her now look at her maze se doing oh  la la oh la la dance with Kunal and the bum se push hahahha 

LOL this is hilarious...SC has a different dynamic with NM and Kunal...she takes more liberties with Kunal also cuz I think he retaliates...like he did in the end with giving her a bum se push back😆...NM hota toh I think woh kuch nahin karta, bas hasta rehta ya koi funny baat bol deta😆

SC and Kunal are like the same age, right?  
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL except for category 1 which I disagree includes "everyone", the rest of this is pretty funny😆

Same to same😉

About NM on vacay I think it is next week and the pictures ka segment  is fun  SC is like kismat hi jhooti Pari hai he can sense her ke ani kitne radius par  hai chup bhi Nahi sakti😆 and sso ko nahi museebat aa gayi ab anika ke fiance ka b
Naam janana hai inko and milna hai rofl

NM shared some pics of Spider-Man cufflinks and collarpin and am like yes they are back haha and he is using some Sent by fans to sso which is sweet 

And episode Toh junta is very happy ke shivikalicious thi  let's see i saw precap Tia ne Shivaay ke kuch bolne se Pehle hi anika ki tareef kar di ke he must be amazed to know how strong she is and how much she loves him for taking such a difficult  step and Shivaay is like all shocked but Tia ko dekh ke acha pata

Oh and I totally didn't get Shivaay asking OmRu ke kia woh  maaf  kar sakte  they Gauri and acp anda no had they been in anika and Shivaay's place on that day and am like bhai koi comparison hi Nahi hai Shivika ke connection ka and in 4 ka kia baat  kar raha hai  this is what I got to know from Twitter 
 finally they are going to hug 
Looks like NDE  ka aftermath but that is my assumption  anyway I am happy with this pic

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
And Lol at them giving offers on each other hahaha
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL that looks less like a hug and more like the still from a horror show ka epi jab heroine darr jaati hai...what's with the whole dark background and everything...Shivaay isn't even looking at her, he looks distracted...haha...hug toh tab count hogi when they go back to their pre seperation waale warm hugs. 

Actually this also looks like a still from a detective novel...lol...

I guess this is from Rags attempting to harm/kill Anika and Shivaay will save her or something...

Why is SC randomly doing promotional offers? Gul Maata ne bola buzz create karne ko kya? LOL@ NM ka response...
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh btw forgot to comment before but W*F is up with the new check pattern on Shivaay's waistcoat? LOL they literally took the pattern from this check eyesore outfit of Anika's and chipkaaoed it on his suit, kya? ðŸ¤£
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL so they suddenly remembered Anika's fake fiance track? hahahaha 3 weeks ke pause ke baad randomly they're going back to that? So back to jealous Shivaay, Anika making up stories etc. etc...LOL IB apna FUN quotient kabhi nahin bhoolta, "story" ho ya na ho.

And LMFAO the SBB people actually named their segment "FSOG"? ROFL...the despo fandom has permeated everywhere...

Yeh Om mor pankh lekar kya kar raha hai?🤣