Mere Angne Mein

MAM ending or getting extension?

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay so they aired the new show promo and they said it airs from August 8th (6 PM Slot) which is MAM slot. But we do know that the story is going at very slow pace and according to Kruthika jee the show got extension. 
So does that mean that MAM will get new slot? If yes I hope it gets prime time slot (8:30 PM perhaps because CN is not doing that well). Just dont want the show to go off air because its very entertaining. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in this case, where new show start in august , i think they got extra time till that new show to come on air, will this go off air, only time can tell. 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Show will end as per latest news
mahijit thumbnail
Good show but i hope that they stop this crying nonsense ...am tired of that crazy girl crying all the time
Kakaul thumbnail
The dadi is becoming too crude and nasty. And Charni needs to sort out her head. She is painfully dumb 
abhidip thumbnail
I liked the show but now it's becoming real slow.I hope it will end on a happy note.
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to add to charnis troubles chandru the swami planning something nasty against her
Kakaul thumbnail
Dadi's behaviour is terrible. How can they show someone being treated so badly just because she is divorced? What about the daughters of the house. They all have broken marriages so why the hypocrisy? I am glad this show is ending. It is terrible 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If their daughters are such ladies, its okay but if their daughter in law is such then very bad. 
they think if a woman is divorced, she is the one to be blamed, she was evil who couldnt save her marriage, No one ever blames the man for cheating on his wife and remarrying again.
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am keeping my fingers crossed for an extension!!