Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow what a passionate, romantic and hot update 😃
I was all red while reading it 😳
Hats off to geet that she was determined to get her maan back and was successful in it 😊
What followed next was pure passion.
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm dear
Would be waiting for next part.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks 4 the character pics! already waiting 4 next

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mayapari

Wow
Finally
Hopefully she doesn't do anything in embrassment
Maan n geet
Finally together
They ll share some lovey dovey moments hopefully
N no more misunderstandings pls
I feel some kind of devil plot is going in ur mind
The precap is a bit scary n confusing
Waiting for next

You are right about the evil plot going on! But unintentional evil! 😆
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats on ur promotion as a groupie! thanks 4 da pm! extremely sorry 4 late likes n comments! phenomenal sizzling update! superbly written! Maan teases her! Geet takes the initiative! Loved this bold Geet! Maan surprised! she confesses! hot passionate Maaneet! they cannot get enough of each other! at least he knows she loves him! Hope Sameera doesn't create any problems! interesting precap! update asap😊👏⭐️

Hey thank you so much, and please do not apologize I know you might be busy a bit and whenever you will have time you will definitely share your views I know that much. 😊❤️ 
And Sameera will create problems very soon! 
ha ha and real update is not as scary as precap rather quite the opposite.
Thanks for your time and comments and yes I updated the CS immediately IF gave me permission for posting hyperlinks. 😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on new story 

Character Sketch is fabulous 

Part 1 

Wow such a Brilliant start 

Maan and Geet have been childhood friends however through their years of growing Maan decided to distance himself from Geet as he believed it was for her own good now after 5 years Geet returns and will start college too 
she is nervous about meeting Maan while he has been clued to the cameras to see her the next morning he makes an attempt to talk to her grabbing at her and bring her close to him 
Maan feels Geet has forgotten the past while Geet too feels Maan would have forgotten the past promises and that he may have a girlfriend too 
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on new story 

Character Sketch is fabulous 

Part 1 

Wow such a Brilliant start 

Maan and Geet have been childhood friends however through their years of growing Maan decided to distance himself from Geet as he believed it was for her own good now after 5 years Geet returns and will start college too 
she is nervous about meeting Maan while he has been clued to the cameras to see her the next morning he makes an attempt to talk to her grabbing at her and bring her close to him 
Maan feels Geet has forgotten the past while Geet too feels Maan would have forgotten the past promises and that he may have a girlfriend too 

Thank you sooo much, And welcome to this story. Please let me know your feedback if you tend to read all the parts and let me know the progress or share any tips to improve further! 
I am glad that you liked it so far! 😊 Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 1 & 2 

Daddima wants Maan and Geet to be comfortable with each other so she send Geet to Maan's room so they can discuss her schedules but to Geet's surprise Maan was not in his room bringing her tired eyes to rest she decides to rest on his bed and awakens when Maan is in the room unaware that Geet is there , no knowing how to handle his embrassed situation he leaps at Geet pinning her to the bed 
Geet however is angry and hurt with Maan and she blurts out the distance that he created between but later he comes to her room and discuss the matter explains her that his mother he would be troubling Geet and pressurizing her while she would be distracted from studies so he had no idea but to distance himself from her 
though it seems Geet understands him yet she is still hurt and angry 
I loved how Maan tells her that she is his wifey that's so cool , he is so comfortable with her explaining his inner feelings and the way he always brings Geet close to him tells that he truly loves and adores her 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Iptida

Hey thank you so much, and please do not apologize I know you might be busy a bit and whenever you will have time you will definitely share your views I know that much. 😊❤️ 
And Sameera will create problems very soon! 
ha ha and real update is not as scary as precap rather quite the opposite.
Thanks for your time and comments and yes I updated the CS immediately IF gave me permission for posting hyperlinks. 😊

you are welcome! thanks 4 sharing ur story with us! 😊  oh no...this Sam😡 update asap
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

you are welcome! thanks 4 sharing ur story with us! 😊  oh no...this Sam😡 update asap

My pleasure,😊 And i will update soon. May be tonight if not then tomorrow.