Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roopaamrutha

Amazing update dear... 

OMG loved it to the core... 
Maan is still angry on geet and he is drunk because of geet...
He assumed Sam as geet and hugged her...  Poor Sam she is thinking that maan loves her...   Ufff kabab mein haddi... But even though feeling sad for her...  Hope she doesn't become evil...  geet confessing and you stopped at the main point... Ufff πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• jaldi update Karo waiting. .  And next one geet moans???  Is it dream or real???  Lol real hona  chahiye dream Nahin plzzz jaldi update Karo... Waitinggghhh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey sweety, i was waiting for your reply hehe, 
It's dream or real to know that you gotta read the next update. Agar readers ke response acche aai toh aaj raat ko hi update karungi nahi toh kaal πŸ˜‰
Next update is very erotic so... Thoda wait toh banta hain! Precap se kaam chalao philhaal ke liye!

Originally posted by: vrinda22

will read n cmnt later

Thanks a lot 😊 waiting for your feedback dear. 

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Again beautiful part πŸ˜Š
So maan was not in his senses whenever he and sam were together.
Who was stalking geet πŸ˜²
Geet kya yaar jab maan so raha hai tab itna guts hai , uske jaagne par aisi himmat kaha gayab ho jaati hai πŸ˜‰
Chalo finally she pulled him in her room and hugged him.
How would maan react now.

Hey khushi how are you? Thank you so much for your beautiful comment. Yeah actually he was hallucinating geet but that was sameera in reality. 
Geet ke guts thode badh gaye hain, maan ki halat dekh ke thoda line pe aai hain, isiliye toh usko apne kamre mein leke gai na? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Iptida

Hey sweety, i was waiting for your reply hehe, 
It's dream or real to know that you gotta read the next update. Agar readers ke response acche aai toh aaj raat ko hi update karungi nahi toh kaal πŸ˜‰
Next update is very erotic so... Thoda wait toh banta hain! Precap se kaam chalao philhaal ke liye!

Thanks a lot 😊 waiting for your feedback dear. 

Wait Karne ka mann bilkul bhi Nahin gain precap dekhne ke baadd... Jaldiii karooo...  Aaj hi update Karlo na plzzz
Edited by Roopaamrutha - 6 years ago
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates ..
To be honest i m angry with geet .. Because of her maan is in this state ...
And upar se sam ..She assumed everything by her self and daydreaming about maan ..Hadd hai !! 
I hope geet mana le maan ko ..
Waiting for next ..
Continue soon..
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
maan is in angry mood daadi observing him and he
getting drank and coincidently sam was there and she twice mu him that he's in love with hr 
geet now can't see maan distancing 
so he told him she's ready wat ever he says
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope so it's geet with maan not Sam..
Wish their misunderstanding to go away otherwise their life can be in mess all due to their egos and Sam..it's not all geet's fault even maan must keep his anger aside and think what's right or wrong ..
Thanks for update 
Waiting for next 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
sorry 4 late likes n comments! Part 8 - lovely update! well written! Maan upset! Dadi n his mom worried! Dadi senses something wrong btwn Maaneet! Geet tries 2 help Maan n he refuses! Last part - was that Sam or Geet?
khwaishfan thumbnail
chap 9 - spectacular update! excellently written! Maan drunk! he mistook Sam 4 Geet! Oh no Sam loves Maan n assumes he loves her too! πŸ˜‘ Geet helps Maan! she kisses Maan while he is asleep! she is so bold! Maan awakens n ignores her! Geet wants Maan 2 hold her n gets closer 2 him! he is confused n she explains that she was wrong! she wants him 2 do as he pleases! Is update soon 
WaveTeal thumbnail
Updating chapter 10. 
Thank you all for all the likes and comments. Writing is such a hard job i got to taste while writing this chapter. It may seem easy to read but writing erotic stuff is damn hard.
Your responses gather courage within me to unfold the story so do leave your comments. Add me in your buddy list for pm. 

Warning :This chapter is very bold and contains pretty mature stuff so beware  before you proceed as i already stated in my first post that this story is going to be passionate so...☺️  
khwaishfan thumbnail
thanks 4 the note...will be waiting 
WaveTeal thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.