Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So they have started talking!!!!!!
Great going!!!!
Though chirag is not with good intentions,his presence is good for the leads...😉
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

You should understand Shru, Trisha will have a chip on her shoulder. He is wealthy, she is not, she married him for money

He told her clearly not to have any expectations
He made her sign a prenup
Come on, after all that you expect her to be "nice" to him

Every time she interacts she probably tells herself she is just a element in the agreement nothing more nothing less

She has no such pain points with Chirag so why cant she be normal with him
It doesnt take any effort

Telling someone, "Dont expect anything from me. Money emotional or physical pleasure. But i will be polite to you"
Doesnt really invite lifelong friendships you know

Yes I agree that chip on the shoulder bit, that's why I said she's kind of punishing herself as well. I don't have any issue with her being normal with Chirag that's quite understandable all I meant to say was that if she changes her strategy a bit it might become a bit more bearable that's all. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
She took him to her room he purred and circled the bed

She didnt have any toys

She sat on the floor and tried to look for stuff

"You like socks?" she giggled pulling out a sock from her drawer

Her little pin cushion from her sewing kit fell off

She watched the cat roll it across the room as she lay by it
"You like cats?" Ashvin asked surprised

She sat up in shock"""""

Finally ... PROGRESS !! Oh progress ... Andar aahi gaya lagtha hai !!!! Not only is the Cat out of the bag folks, FOLKS the 'boundary ' is crumbling ...he has followed her into her room not to shut it like he usually does . He is beginning to mark his territory.

And She ... why did she not shut it herself? Tell Tell??
😳 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It has been raining here continuously
I need my pakora type updates
Am literally craving REAL pakoras here...lekin hot updates bhi chalenge
🤣
Errantnomad thumbnail
"Trishu you gave him up already. Dont you see it?"
"No... no... I didnt I dont belong to any other man"

She doesn't appear to be anytime looking at Ashvin preferring to stay put in her room but the way she has 'profiled him ' , she is acutely aware of his presence and she has eyes popping out of every hair strand on her head that's turned back. Ha ha.

But I feel She is in only in favor of the idea of being in love with Jayadevaa than really loving him now. She gave him up the day she wiped out her savings to get herself a mangalsootra and she's not going to 'physically' cheat Ashvin anytime in future but at the same time she is just not ready yet to 'Emotionally' cheat Jayadevaa as well by giving more thoughts to a unmistakable simmering attraction that she can't help herself from feeling towards her her husband since the day she set her eyes on him

The shield that she has built around herself is a combo of her guilt, attraction and bruised ego of being a wife only on paper how much ever she might deny that to herself.

The base built around this matrimony might be farcial with no expectations but somewhere down the line, proximity makes you end up 'expecting' and wanting to mark territories.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok now the Wild fires report

CURRENT CONDITIONS , FIRES AND BURNS REPORT IN THE STATE OF 'NARANGABAG'

Wide Fires are a recently common occurrence here. 'Local ' Burns are enacted on 'the soft structure' by cooking fuel and hot surface areas but 'state 'burns are enacted by the chicory root controlled fires covering larger areas around 'the structure'
Escaped debris burning is one of the leading causes of wildfires in recent times. Firewise landscaping and trimming of chicory plant is advised to create and maintain a safety zone around the home and to not allow 'Flammable vegetation' around the 'structure'.Defensible space should extend outward from the home from 20 feet to 200 feet if the home borders heavy wildland fuels.
😃 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
I would like to give the benefit of doubt to chirag though here. He's okay I guess, granted there was an attraction and still is with an urge to protect but I feel he knows his boundaries. He was kind of disapproving Ashvin's company at the bar. He is now more her 'man friday' kinds.

Ashvin has to realise that Chicory for all its flavor is only a substitute but not the caffeine itself. It can't become the caffeine one gets addicted to . 😳 😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mane issues
"Weekly haircut or its a wig!!!" she mocked boldly

The cat slipped out of her arms again
He walked over  crouched and chalenged

"You think this is a wig?" he asked he was actually amused

Her heart was hammering now

She nodded and shook her head all at the same time
He reached for her limp warm wrist picked it up and ran it through his hair.
Cold and clean hand
He wore navy slacks and a grey white Oxford shirt

He tousled his hair using her hand,for her, he bent her fingers to grip some of it to pull
His "ready for office" mane was messed up using her robotic arm

The cat stood at a distance growling at him its tail curved up like a tiger

It was the most softest luscious hair she had ever touched

Softer than the cat's
Rich, scented with whatever shampoo he used that morning

Still moist in places
The inside of her forearm encountered his smooth cheek
Their eyes frozen on each other

His grip firm yet gentle.

He kept at it... massaging his scalp with HER fingers

"Wig? No?" he goaded

"No" she whispered shaking her head and through dry lips

He brought her arm down still holding it

"Good" 
She had to look away at the balcony afterwards
Her face was so red and her insides bulging, ready to splatter.

She nervously felt the spot he had gripped, using her other hand. It was still warm
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooohooo
Such a hot update this !
That OVERWEIGHT cat ðŸ¤£...I like i like 
Aage kya hua????
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pochudaaa...along with Trisha, our Ashu too went on a 'hot pakora' trip within the first few lines of this mini update ðŸ˜³
Now that the two hands are ready to clap and our popcorn is ready, let the show begin ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ