Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Why you no reveal past
WHYYY
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes!that is what i m asking!these mother n son are saying about some past incidents and not revealing the whole...my nails are finished and now i have started splitting my hair!!!!
This tension is growing after every update!!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry
Its not over dramatic or anything

Its a series of unfortunate incidents, causing permanent scars in both families
ishruhi thumbnail
Hope u r not sleepy๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a cup of coffee๐Ÿ˜Š
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As if her own actions were not agony enough, soon the narangs drama will start. Poor thing, how much will she Saho. But i do have a feeling that  ashvin will kind of look out for her in his own way, without realizing it himself. Can't  get over the poor dads ,torture , he must be dying every minute, every second she is after realizing what a stupendous mistake she has done...or has she? Well she doesn't it know this yet.. the silver lining at the end of this dark tunnel will be visible soon. 
ishruhi thumbnail
How old is aswin?10 yrs back,something happened...he lost his dad also...and his extended family is unforgiving!!!!!how could that be excused?????

"Your life is ruined... when will this stop. All this hate, and anger and frustration" she said philosophically

"i have no freedom to do anything Mom. You know it. I am constantly under a sword, the neck on a guillotine" he ranted

These are really heartwrenching...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

Waiting for mrs narang's entry...
Then she might get to know about the revenge and past...

Dear Nouf ... pleej specify which 'Mrs. Narang'...there are two Mrs. Narangs now ๐Ÿ˜ณ waise I loved your Father Shanbag title to Mr. Prakash Shanbag in your earlier post ๐Ÿ˜† . So let's do this now,Mrs. Mandira Narang becomes Mother Narang as we now have two Mrs. Narangs.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Yes!that is what i m asking!these mother n son are saying about some past incidents and not revealing the whole...my nails are finished and now i have started splitting my hair!!!!
This tension is growing after every update!!!!

Before you went to your hair do in Nisha's parlor, did you do the pedicure of your feet after the manicure of the hands? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Hope u r not sleepy๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a cup of coffee๐Ÿ˜Š

Nouf, No need for Translating this. ๐Ÿ˜† . It's very clear in its communication. No meant to mean required. ๐Ÿ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Dear Nouf ... pleej specify which 'Mrs. Narang'...there are two Mrs. Narangs now ๐Ÿ˜ณ waise I loved your Father Shanbag title to Mr. Prakash Shanbag in your earlier post ๐Ÿ˜† . So let's do this now,Mrs. Mandira Narang becomes Mother Narang as we now have two Mrs. Narangs.

I forgot!this was meant for mandira btw๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†