Fan Fictions

See you on the next wave - Page 30

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

I dont think folks can forget SoSY. We all have preferences and i guess some of us have the language barrier .i am enjoying  the wavetoo.

No one can ever forget SOSY. It was with SOSY that we started this magical journey. It will always have a special place and at elasti will continue to hanker for updates. But Nisha wiring. Is so powerful and beautiful that whatever she creates it ha she the ability to become one with you. Now I can't  stop thinking about the narangs and the shanbaghs, the tension that  exists between Ashvin a nd trisha, what the next few days  will unfold aiyo...din ka chain and raaton ki need waala haal ho Gaya hai. Lekin SOSY will remain SOSY, RB, II and Ranjan and all the others are living beings not just characters because each time you read about them they fly off the printed word and become you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
5 weeks in 50 hours

The return to Bangalore she did not say a word to him. The apartment was empty when they returned at 8 in the evening.
There was horrendous traffic from Yelahanka to Indira Nagar. The security guard in the lobby looked shocked when he saw "Mr Narang" with a girl that looked like a bride, but yet not
Besides the mangal sootra and bindi and the pink-orange bangles there was nothing going on

Her things were being brought up before she could think coherently

The house was airconditioned and smelled fresh and clean

He opened the door to a bedroom that was in a powder blue theme, with dark blue pillows and the wall paper had the same trim.

The cabinetry in offwhite and the drapes in offwhite with a navy trim.
He asked her if she wanted to eat.
The first thing he said to her since they walked down the steps of the front porch of the 100 year old home

"You can stay here tonight" he said

"No. He wants me to leave" she said barely audible

Mr Shanbagh clutched the red pillar for support, and watched her get in the car. Turned quietly walked inside slowly.

She lay down and went to sleep
Woke up with a high fever in the middle of the night

Trauma caused illness for her, it happened when Sanchet left home, mother died and the first time her thesis was rejected

She changed out of her saree and wore her tie dye kaftan and went back to bed and lay awake

He hadnt insisted she wear a mangal sootra

He didnt even look at it when she showed up to the wedding wearing it

The registrar looking confused, the 4 witnesses he had were all "acquaintances" he said

Chirag was absent.

She went to the bathroom and opened the drawers to find a neatly organized bottles of pain killers and fever meds

Trisha also found a pair of gold karas, embellished, with simhamukh. She shut it quietly without touching it

The Cuisine Craft onboarding binder for Ready Noodle sat in her back pack

She had clothes for a week.

She didnt know what she was thinking when she had packed on Wed night at Ullal

She didnt hear him or see him until Noon the next day

He knocked even though the door was open

"Are you OK?" he asked

She sat up pulling her kaftan over her toes

"Umm.. yes" she nodded gruffly still reeling under a fever

"You look sick Trisha" he said

He used her name clinically

But it still bothered her

It reminded her of Jayadev now

She wanted to run away into his arms beg for his forgiveness and erase everything.

A serious case of buyer's remorse struck

The orange red spice colored glossy folder mocked her from inside her backpack

"I am OK" she said quietly to ward him off

"Can I call the doctor?" he asked

She shook her head

"let me turn down the air conditioning" he promised and manipulated the wall unit

She lay back down

He lingered unsure what to say to her

"I can send food" he said

"No" she said and closed her eyes

The cook showed up in an hour with soup and a grilled sandwich

she didnt appear too caring or concerned

"Doctor aayenge abhi" she said turned on the light and left her

The doctor came in to check waking her from her slumber and diagnosed it as a infection of some sort as she told him she had thrown up twice

He gave her meds... Ashvin appeared just as he was leaving

"Give it a day or two" she heard as the men left, the cook handed her her meds 4 times a day. Ashvin paused by her room and looked at her sleeping form

It took a day and a few hours she felt better

She sat up weakly wondering how to go give her Aanu the papers

She didnt want him to believe it was a love marriage or elopement
This would all be in vain if he never gets to see what she had done for him.
She spent every waking minute wondering how Jayadev and Aanu were doing
Jayadev hadnt called her once
the realization that he may now KNOW killed her on the inside

Maybe one of the Thursday hawkers told him when he came home on August 10th?
Or maybe Aanu called him?

She wallowed in ruinous guilt as she realized she owed him atleast that phone call
He had been nothing but kind and generous and loving.

Everytime he made Rs.1000 or Rs. 2000 extra by doing overtime at the auditor's office he worked at, he would bring her a saree

Shame and self-condemnation had physically stopped her from packing anything he had given her.
She crumbled into a heap remembering every piece of clothing he had given her.
She smacked her forehead and sobbed into her backpack

She realized no one will ever love her again because she had thrown away the one person who loved her like nobody else could be loved

"Oh why?" "Oh why?" she fumed...

The dishonor she had brought to Aanu by her misbehavior she hadnt begun to scratch the surface yet.
She relived the last 5 weeks in the 50 hours of entering Ashvin's home and wondered why she didnt use her head more.

An exercise in futility, she reimagined every conversation she had with Aanu, snorted her clothes to inhale any remaining scent of her home.
Like receding ocean waves they were all gone. nothing to cling to nothing to grasp on. merging.. invisible

the cook brought food and left with half empty trays

Trisha showered and wore a mirrorwork skirt and a yellow kurti

Ashvin appeared on August 13th, around 3 PM...

"Do you feel better" he asked about her health

"No" she said her eyes filling up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This poor thing!
Bearing the brunt for something unknown!
Such sad state of affairs!!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Five weeks in fifty hours is a beautiful title compacting all that has happened and impacted so many lives 
Trisha experiencing remorse, but still unable to call Jayadeva ...her holding on to the scents of her home thru her clothes...her falling ill at the very instance of realising the magnitude of her action...so much going on..
Ashvin's actions will now begin, with his family being brought into the picture..

You have us at the edge of our seats Nisha ! Great going !! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for mrs narang's entry...
Then she might get to know about the revenge and past...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
God's hand

"OH MY GOD" Mandira screamed "You are kidding me" she shouted

"i am not" Ashvin said quietly
His new "wife" was knocked dead with the flu and he sat in the balcony drinking sprakling water staring out into the lush Indira Nagar neighborhood

"ASHVIN" "Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara. Aisa mazaak mat karo" she shrieked

"No Ma, I am married now. You might change your mind if I tell you who I married" he mumbled

Stretching out... he was wearing white cotton shirt and a navy slacks folded at the ankles

"Rajat's daughter AANYA?" Mandira shrieked in delight

"Nope" he said, sitting up
Pulling his shirt down

"This has to be a joke. OK I will play along." she was amused now

"I married Prakash Shanbag's daughter Trisha" he said emotionlessly

There was complete silence at the other end

His mother sobbed uncontrollably

"wHY? WHY DID YOU DO IT Ashvin?" "Ashvin" "Say you are lying" she begged

"I am not" he said a lil shaken now

"Hey eeshwarrr" she sobbed more

"I was done stewing about it" he said

"How could you do such a insane thing? Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara. This is just the worst thing. You have completely destroyed any credibility left with Dadu now" she was stunned

"I dont think I had any Mom" he said "I lost it 10 years ago"

"Kya kiya Ashvin. WHY? WHY?" she sobbed

"I am sick of him trying to manipulate my life" he said

"YOU PICKED HER? duniya mein baaqi ladkiyan kya mar gayin thi? You go off any marry a girl... umm... like that... umm.. umm.. THAT GIRL? Do you even know what she looks like?" Mandira was disgusted

"You have to realize I married her for a reason" NOT LOVE his tone implied

"Ashvinnn why did you do it? OH GODDD. You Daddd will be sooo disapointed" she spoke in present tense like she always did when upset

"He was Mom... long before he left us" Ashvin showed first signs of emotion as he choked up

Mother and son sniffled quietly

" you need to stop crying" he whispered softly

"Your life is ruined... when will this stop. All this hate, and anger and frustration" she said philosophically

"I dont know" he said emotionally

"I am just praying you didnt do anything legal or permanent and you can come out of it unscathed" she feared

"i didnt do anything illegal" he corrected her

She whimpered

"Ashvin it has been hard... since your Dad passed away... Ive been holding on to my hope that things will improve. You have destroyed everything"

"i have no freedom to do anything Mom. You know it. I am constantly under a sword, the neck on a guillotine" he ranted

"He doesnt mean to do that" she reassured him

"Oh he does. I have effectively gotten him off my back. He can officially throw me out of the family now" he said

"How will you survive?" she exaggerated

"Umm.. I am going to be OK"

"No you are not OK. You married a nobody to spite your dadu. You work for him. Its his company. Dont you get it?"

"I do. I am OK if he fires me"

"PLEASE LETS NOT TELL HIM" she hissed gasping

"I dont think we can swing that. I made a deal. Prakash Shanbag gets a franchise of Ready Noodle for me getting a wife"

"OH MY GODDD" she bellowed

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I didnt get it...what was that past??????
U please be kind to tell us...its killing!!!!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not God's hand anymore !! its Nisha's pen doing the deed ðŸ˜ƒ
I seriously endorse Kalpana's earlier suspicion that Ashvin sticking to drinking water also had something to do with the 'event' from ten years back. 
Anyhow, once Mandira's tantrum dies down, she will prepare herself for her son's head on the block and the disinheritance that he is now looking at with nonchalance ...then gird for battle with her new DIL
What a week it has been !! Just hope the next two days bring lots more updates ...like the last time !
As you see, one lives on eternal hope ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Its not flashback Nouf, its all real time
This phone conversation between mother and son happens on August 12th? or August 13th

After he brings her home and when she is in bed sick
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Yes Vani
Its all connected.