Fan Fictions

See you on the next wave - Page 32

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Five weeks in fifty hours is a beautiful title compacting all that has happened and impacted so many lives

Trisha experiencing remorse, but still unable to call Jayadeva ...her holding on to the scents of her home thru her clothes...her falling ill at the very instance of realising the magnitude of her action...so much going on..
Ashvin's actions will now begin, with his family being brought into the picture..

You have us at the edge of our seats Nisha ! Great going !!

Five weeks in fifty hours is a beautiful title. How is this compact title for our 'Flu'. The yemossunal flu's named '27 updates in 10 days/ 240 hrs'. We are all under the weather now seriously .

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nouf, No need for Translating this. πŸ˜† . It's very clear in its communication. No meant to mean required. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Whenever an update comes,i am eagerly reading for the history to unfold...
Just like we want nihar and suvi to get in turns with their new life,i am waiting for these guys to give a clear picture of where they stand...

Btw,paavam that kid nihaar...dnt know how his stomach bug is going...
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Its not God's hand anymore !! its Nisha's pen doing the deedπŸ˜ƒ

I seriously endorse Kalpana's earlier suspicion that Ashvin sticking to drinking water also had something to do with the 'event' from ten years back.
Anyhow, once Mandira's tantrum dies down, she will prepare herself for her son's head on the block and the disinheritance that he is now looking at with nonchalance ...then gird for battle with her new DIL
What a week it has been !! Just hope the next two days bring lots more updates ...like the last time !
As you see, one lives on eternal hopeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's the hand of Nisha saying ' Gods must be crazy' to play fate like this in the town of 'Narangabag' πŸ˜† BTW have you watched the 1984 movie 'Gods must be crazy'. One of fav childhood movie memories of the discovery of an empty coke bottle in the African desert.

Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Why you no reveal past

WHYYY

She no reveal past is the 'history' of this isshtory. 😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

As if her own actions were not agony enough, soon the narangs drama will start. Poor thing, how much will she Saho. But i do have a feeling that ashvin will kind of look out for her in his own way, without realizing it himself. Can't get over the poor dads ,torture , he must be dying every minute, every second she is after realizing what a stupendous mistake she has done...or has she? Well she doesn't it know this yet.. the silver lining at the end of this dark tunnel will be visible soon.

Yeh' Has he, Has she' kind of kostins bhi bahut dangerous hai πŸ˜† . Seriously this is truly din ka chain and raaton ki nend wala haal. My body has been clock work last week waking me up at 1 and 1:30 hrs waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes Vani

Its all connected.

Since your 'Has he ' clue to the puzzle, my mind has already made neat two parallel tracks of God's hand of play in what could have transpired 10 yrs bk to cause this that's become the ghost of the past for Ashvin. Feeling sorry for the load on his bk all these years. Waiting for you to unravel this but the real story is after you unravel 😳 . Can't wait 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nouf, Good night now otherwise tmrw could be a terrible hangover day πŸ˜‰
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

Before you went to your hair do in Nisha's parlor, did you do the pedicure of your feet after the manicure of the hands? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dont worry

Its not over dramatic or anything

Its a series of unfortunate incidents, causing permanent scars in both families

Hopefully the marriage can become a fortunate twist in their lives 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rewarding failure

As expected Mr Narang called him within an hour

"Mom kya keh rahin hain aapki?" he asked calmly

"shes right I married that girl" he said

"You cared about what I said... enough to get married but not to the woman I wanted you to" she said blandly

"No I didnt, I married her because I dont have to marry the girl of your choice"

"You dont have a great track record of living upto expctations anyway" Sharanbir choked

"I dont" he said quietly

"Your mother's heart has broken to pieces. I am sure you are aware of that" he was told

He had no comeback to that one

The old man knew how to go for the jugular

He was in a marriage with a woman he did not like want or love.
She was in his home now

His grandpa was taking it rather well...

It bothered him. there was no outburst no explosion no dismissal

He almost feared what was coming next

His belly churned tightly.
If this was all going to be wasted on him Ashvin wondered why the hell did he even plan this grand scheme

"She said you married the daughter of Prakash Shanbag?" he asked

"I did" he said after a pause

"Hope everything has come full circle for you. Hope you took the decision with a sane mind" he said conclusively

ashvin wanted to scream he had done it to drag his reputation through dirt
To shame him in front of his friend Rajat

But none of that happened on that call that afternoon

"Your mother has lived every minute of her life after Vishwas's passing worrying about you two. I am disappointed you treated her so badly"

"This wasnt done to hurt her" Ashvin was furious

"I know you did it to enrage me. But you forgot the conduit in between... your mother

Now it really hurt Ashvin

"she knows me"

"Yes, she must. She must know you dont take it easy when you feel slighted and you do extreme things" he said hanging up

Ashvin lay back on the white sectional outdoor sofa, yanked a half white half navy rectangle cushion from under his back and flung it across the balcony

"Pool?" Chirag texted

"Umm.. sure" he texted back
"Cues & Cards?" an eatery/pub/youngpeople hangout at UB City

"Sure"

"Are you OK? you took two days off?" he questioned

"I got married" he said

"Abey I am not your grandpa, wake up" he sent a ROFL

"No I mean it"

"WHATT?" he called

"I did" Ashvin mumbled
"To WHO?" Chirag asked completely in shock

"A girl" he wisecracked

"That rich chick?"

"No, Trisha Shanbag" he texted

" U are a sick bas***d" Chirag was FURIOUS

He liked her, Ashvin could tell

"Calm down" he said condescendingly

"HOW the hel did she marry you?" Chirag was angry now

"Lets say i worked it out"

"Lets skip pool today" he said and hung up

He tried calling his mother she wouldnt answer

Nothing was going according to plan... his grandfather's reaction was as good as if he had told 
him "its going to rain today". He was prepared for a big showdown, a public flogging of sorts where he would be thrown out of everything the family owned. Emails would fly 
around highlighting the ridiculously stupid thing he had done. His cousins would mock him. Cousins who already did not hold him in very high esteem anyway.

He had fantasized shunning everything and walking away only to be summoned back and forgiven.

This was definitely not anything he had prepped for in his wild scenarios.
Everything about this faux marriage was geared towards shaking up the status quo with Sharanbir
Nothing was intended to maintain it, yet everything remained stone cold now

The people he cared about were the greatest casualty

His mother was shattered, she was beyond disappointed, she was desecrated

His close friend of 5 years Chirag was disgusted

A feeling that he might have wrecked his own life wilfully slowly crept up inside

the bullet had missed its mark... and he had a unwanted wife as a reward.