Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
~BLESSING IN DISGUISE ~

PART 1

Ishita , you have to agree to marry him, we don't have any other option , at least for me please do it. You wanted me to accept you , I will do it , tum Jo kahogi I will do it but just agree to marry him beta. Ishita I am your father I admit you are my daughter. Shagun nahi hai yahan , she has left wo chali gayi hai bahut door I want you to take her place marry Raman beta , hamari izzat ke liye , is time its necessary to proceed with the rituals ishita.

No words came out of the mouth of the ishita iyer. She didn't said anything just her silence was accepted as her acceptance. They were in a multi storied hotel especially booked by the malhotra's for the wedding of their only daughter shagun , they had two children a son and a daughter. Shagun was the most pampered child and totally spoilt and ambitious. She didn't liked anyone saying anything to her. Malhotra's were in the textile business and had arranged the wedding of their daughter shagun with the elder son of bhalla's. Bhalla's were the most influential families in India. Having their business flourished in advertising , hotel chains and construction. Their elder son , Raman was an architect and an MBA from the London. Having established his business along with studies there he was the most eligible bachelor. Handsome was the word that couldn't even describe him. Having only Arjun singhnia as his friend he didn't needed anything.

Malhotra's were impressed with Raman's nature and his success , and had suggested the alliance of their daughter shagun with him. Raman and shagun had met and Raman found her suitable for him. Stylish, educated and somewhere her sweet talks had made him agree to this alliance.

Ishita was in her bridal wear. A deep dark red lehenga and bridal accessories were making her look desirable. Innocence was there on her face , she knocked and faced the man with whom she had to face her whole life. Raman looked at the girl clad in the bridal wear looking absolutely stunning. The thing that was teasing him was her big nose ring. Her eyes were down casted and he asked her.
Yes, ? Raman asked the girl and she looked above only to face the man in front of her , he was having an aura that soothed her senses while Raman saw an incredible beautiful girl in front of him. Her eyes were filled with pain he could see but still tears were yet to fell from her eyes.

Mr bhalla , I am ishita .. Ishita iyer , I want to talk to you , can I ? She asked very softly. If there wouldn't be the perfect silence in the room he would have missed that soft whisper that came out from her mouth.

Please come in , he invited her in , nervously she entered and Raman gestured her to sit on the bed but she remained still and started what she had to say.

Mr. Bhalla , shagun had left the marriage , she is not here , Mr. Malhotra has asked me to take her place I...

She couldn't complete , Raman was shocked , angry and he was afraid , afraid that what will happen if this marriage will happen. The girl in front of him was so innocent that she came to inform him instead of cheating him. He looked at her from top to bottom , her hands were clutching her bridal dupatta so hard that her fingers were red. She was looking nervous like she would cry.

Why did you wanted to inform me that ishita.? Raman asked , this time he just wanted to know her answer , his anger and reaction for shagun and malhotra's can be taken out some other time.

I didn't want to cheat you Mr.bhalla. me is shadi she mana nai kar sakti meri majboori hai par aap ka kya kasoor hai is me ki aap apne saath compromise Karen. Her words were so clear this time , he looked at her , tears fell from her beautiful eyes and he just said the words that she never thought would come.

Ishita please be ready to get married , we can solve this later. Mere liye meri family ki reputation bahut zaroori hai ishita. Thank you for clearing the air.

****************@@@

should I continue ???

for PMS add : suhaishra
my_lovelies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it... Yes please continue soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting story
mr.malhotra requested ishita to marry raman as his daughter shagun have runaway from marriage he was pleading ishita she went into ramans room after getting ready raman was admiring her beauty  she told him everything he notices she is so innocent he asked what she wants from him she said is helpless but he don't have any reason to accept her raman was angry on shagun but seeing ishitas honesty he liked her he asked her get ready to marry him as for him his families reputation matters most let see how they will fall for eachother
pls continue soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..
Interesting start..
Update sooon..m
samisuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very interesting concept.you are a very good story writer.please continue and give a early update.
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very interesting and nice concept
amazing start
do continue soon
please pm me the next update if possible
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fSharm

Wow..