Lovely update
Continue soon

thanks yr
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Divanru

Nice update .

Ishra finally got married but raman was too scared of ishita thinking she may back off .
He was regretting his decision thinking he only thought about himself but never thought about her 
Updt soon

thanks pooja
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathin

Superb update
Ishra marriage
Loved it

thanks swati 
will post soon๐Ÿ˜›
suhaaana thumbnail

~BLESSING IN DISGUISE ~

Part 5

The mansion was decorated very beautifully. Ishita was getting difficulty in getting out from the car , her heavy lehenga was struck somewhere she was so tired , emotionally drained and was trying to hold herself all together. She was scared, she knew that today she was free of the debt that she had felt for the man who was responsible for her birth. She didn't knew why she agreed when he asked her to marry instead of his daughter but she knew that she couldn't deny just because she was her amma's daughter. She could always remember that she was ishita iyer.

Raman saw that she was still and he came towards her side and he held out his hand for her , she looked at the stretched hand and was sceptical if she should take it. She knew that this relationship was just a compromise that was just for the family that he did.

You will be fine believe me , he said like he read her thoughts. He still couldn't fathom the fact that he was married and the whole relationship had come out to be a mirage. She gave her hand in his and he lead her to the entrance. Ishita held was shivering with the events and he could her tensed beside him. He didn't felt that she was the same girl who very confidently came to him to tell him the truth.

Shagun dahine pair se ye kalash gira kar apne ghar aajaiye. There was so much love in the hearts of the people of this family. Ishita for some seconds wanted to turn and run away but next moment she had the thought of her Amma in her heart , her amma's words rang in her ears

ishu maaf karne se koi chota ya bada nahi hota, unhe maaf kardo kanna he is your father, its my last wish

She did what was asked. There were so many people in the house and ishita could see that she couldn't even say that it was a house the place was not less than any palace. Toshiji wanted to do some more rituals when Raman rudely interrupted.

Chalo , aap dono you have to find the rings and Jo pehle dhund lega he/she will lead their married life.

Everyone was so happy. Arjun was standing far from the commotion , he was already trying to trace shagun's whereabouts as he knew that Raman will not leave her , she had practically messed with Raman Kumar bhalla and knowing Raman he knew that it was the calmness that will result in storm and he do not want Raman to do anything absurd.

Raman and ishita were standing intact at their place , when pari held ishita and dragged her to sit.

Bhabhi chahiye na , we will see who will win. I know Raman bhai will not stand in front of you , she said looking at the veiled ishita who was already hyperventilating.

Bhai chahiye na , now it was romi who was supporting his partner in crime pari. They had such a rapport that everyone smiled and Someone commented.

Toshi, we want to see how beautiful your daughter in law is. Hamare Raman ki tak kar hai ya nahi , the relatives were now behind to see the face of the bride. Though most of them had left but some close family members were left. Raman had enough , his patience went to the drain when he heard his mother the words.

Kyun , nai pammi just after this ritual you all can see my raman's bride. Kinni sodi kudi hai. Mrs. Bhalla was so happy and it was evident from her face. Raman came to his mother and asked her.

Ma , we can do this tomorrow. I think that's enough for now. I am taking her in my room. Raman's irritation was very much visible on his face. His mother protested

Par Raman , toshiji tried to stop them but Raman snapped again

Ma please.. His words were not completed as his father asked him to take his bride to their room.

Raman you both go. Mr bhalla's words made Raman held ishita's hand but before he could move , his own brother and cousins stopped him.

Kya bhai how unromantic , at least carry bhabhi in your arms.. Romi words were supported by the loud cheer as in a swift moment ishita was in Raman's strong arms and she was scared like a kitten and he slowly took her to the upstairs. She was scared and whispered.

I will .. Fall.. Put me .. Down.. Her words were more like stammer and he pulled her close to himself making her softness hit his hard torso and he whispered in her ears

Believe me , I will never let you fall.

**********************@@@

After some time , all the relatives were sent and the reception was cancelled on account of Raman's urgent business trip but still Mrs bhalla was not satisfied. Raman knew that the truth will shatter many expectations of his mother but it will be better than keeping her in an illusion so he asked his parents to meet him in his study which was a part of his room only and no one could suspect anything also.

Raman was standing in his study with his parents and there was an unknown girl standing there in the corner whose eyes were downcasted, she was beautiful no doubt and there was a fear casted on her face.

Who is she Raman ? Shagun kahan hai.. Tu yahan iske saath kya kar raha hai.. Came an angry voice of his mother. He looked at his father for some more more questions but there were none. He knew his father well he will wait for the revelation before making any judgement.

Papa aap kuch puchenge , asked raman. He had enough of all this. The best day of his life has turned something he will never forget.

I did asked you in the mandap Raman , agar koi baat hai toh but you never told me. His father's words made him look guilty and he was again interrupted by his mother.

Raman I am asking something , who is this girl. His mother's anger was justified , he looked at his mother and then at ishita she was brought in this fiasco unnecessarily , her eyes were filled with tears and he knew that tears were the only thing that was now left.

She is my wife. I married her ma.. His words were met by a loud slap by his mother and she shouted on her own son.

So you married her , agar shagun se shadi nahi karni thi toh mana kar deta use Dhoka kyun diya Raman , ishita looked at his mother , she was blaming her own son and ishita knew that this was not right , it was all done by shagun she couldn't let Raman face the consequences she came towards toshiji who was angry beyond words. And she again accused her own son.

Raman kumar bhalla , answer me , iss ladki ki wajah se you left that poor girl. Raman kisi ki Izzat ke saath kelne ka tujhe koi haq nahi hai. Toshiji said only to hear from Raman.

Sahi kaha aapne ma , kisi ki zindagi barbaad karne ka mujhe koi haq nahi hai..

****************@@@

That's all Dearie's
Please manage without PMS for some days
I can't be frequent for some days
Bear with me

Waiting for reviews

Love
Suhana

Edited by suhaaana - 6 years ago
sheejarjn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail