Kritika Kamra is a fan of Ankit Arora

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Kritika Kamra is a fan of Ankit Arora

The very handsome Ankit Arora, who is winning appreciation for his performance in Life OK's show Prem Ya Paheli Chandraknata had come to Mumbai with a dream of pursuing a career in music, but fate had something else stored for him.

The actor is ardent fan of Sonu Nigam and loves listening to his songs whenever low. The actor also happily sings Sonu Nigam songs for his co-actor Kritika Kamra during their free time.

The source close to sets adds, "You will always find Sonu Nigam songs playing in Ankit's makeup room. The actor also entertains Kritika Kamra with his melodious voice and Kamra is heard to have become fan of Ankit's voice.

He says, "My mother used to sing in a temple. I would often join her, but I never had any formal training. I learnt music in Mumbai." While he got a break in acting, he still aspires to be a playback singer.

The actor further adds, "I am a huge fan of Sonu Nigam. I am in Mumbai because of him since I wanted to follow his footsteps. Whenever I feel low and lost in life, I stand outside Sonu Nigam's house. I have a playlist of all his songs and keep humming to it in my makeup room and even sing them to my co-actors. "

Watch Ankit Arora as Shivdutt in Life OK's show Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle_fatima thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kittu please door raho SD se ðŸ˜†
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I would love if KriKit actually become a couple as both are single😊. Ankit was earlier linked with Pankhuri Awasthy who played his step-sister in Razia Sultan. If DiVek can become a couple through YHM then why not KriKit?
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I would love if KriKit actually become a couple as both are single😊. Ankit was earlier linked with Pankhuri Awasthy who played his step-sister in Razia Sultan. If DiVek can become a couple through YHM then why not KriKit?

Pankhuri really
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It was just a rumour. They both denied it. Below is the article. But I will be okay if KriKit dates each other in real life.

News Home  TV  News
BREAKING NEWS

UPSC 2016 results announced: Nandini K R secures first position, Anmol Sher Singh Bedi and G Ronanki are second and third respectively

What's brewing between Pankhuri and Ankit?

Tanvi Trivedi| TNN | May 28, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
Pankhuri Awasthy, who plays the title role in the show 'Razia Sultan', has found a new comfort level with her co-actor Ankit Arora on the set.

She met Ankit, who plays her step brother Rukn-ud-din Firuz in the show, for the first time during the shoot in Umergaon. Sources say that it is more than friendship. When we contacted Pankhuri, she said, "Yes, I met Ankit for the first time on the set of 'Razia Sultan' and my first scene was shot with him. But people should not read too much into this. He is a great friend and I enjoy being with him. But then I enjoy being with my other co-actor Rohit Purohit (who plays Ikhtiar-ud-din Malik Altunia) as well. In fact, sometimes I spend more time with him than Ankit."

READ: How Pankhuri Awasthy became Razia Sultan

Ankit said, "Pankhuri is a sweet and simple girl. We are very good friends and are getting to know each other, but there is nothing brewing yet. Pankhuri brings a lot of happiness around us, so I like her a lot. I don't know if we will be more than friends in the future."

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Aww krikit will be good and i like the rapport they all share off screen...
i wish one of these news channels did a segment on Ankit and we get to hear him sing