Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I think as Kailash said no one will believe her and it is true no one was believing Ravish due to the dumbo so who is going to believe kanagna anyway,so she will be freed somehow...And then the acting will be going on,...Like Vividha and Atharv and Kanagna will pretend that no one is believing Kanagna...
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I have never seen someone fainting so beautifully...

That day also when Guddi held her,you guys need to watch how she fainted...And today she fainted while she was sitting...That was cute...And I am sanki...😆

Even I was like Awww How beautiful and real it luked while she fainted👏

My best Faint scene of Kangana wl always be when she fainted on Ravish's arms aftr saving Madhav...  That was an "Awww" Moment...😳 Cute😛

Bcz I was so waiting fr her to faint and Ravish hold her... and when wat u wanted just happens u cant help but just go Awww😆 Even I m...🤪
Edited by SaruSenan - 6 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

And when I talk about fancy shirt and praise his previous pics where he wore fancy shoes...he decides to show me the shoes...

Those shoes...

Thanks Senan...

He has good collection of shoes...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Today is 400 episode...So it seems they dragged the flashback to show on 400 episode,it cant be a co incidence...
And you guys wont believe,omay probably will believe as hotstar is known for embarrassing titles...

One episodes title is Vividha suspects Khushi...

Another one Atharv proves Khushi's innocence...

And me...

SaruSenan thumbnail

She fainted...She was sitting there and she couldn't take all the revelations and fainted...

And that stabbing and struggle scene...Darn his face,the pain...That was brutal...

The last few words of a pure soul...Mere khoon bahane se kuch nehi hoga,you cant separate Atharv and Vividha...

It was his Akhri khwahish and the last words he spoke..Lota couple jio meri jaan...😆

He turned... and within a fraction of seconds dat happpened and his expressions... the pain he was having... excellently potrayed by Shashank...👏 Real...And Its Pinching too...😭

Kailash Kashyap...😡 🥺 

SaruSenan thumbnail
And this lady Vividha...😡 Arggghhh Iska MAIN MAIN MAIN kabhi khatam hi nahi hotha...😡
Ravish jaise insaan ne iskeliye apne jaan bhi gawa dia still LUK AT THIS LADY...🤢 Argghhh😡

Only I SUFFERED...😡

Only MY LIFE ruined...😡

Only MY BACHE was trapped...😡

She is acting like a MAHA VICTIM...😡

Just SHUT UR MOUTH Lady...😡 JUST SHUT UP...🤢

Heyy bhagwan Koi character itna SELF OBSSESED kaise ho saktha hai????

And Mind u It is a REAL FLAWED BEAUTIFUL CREATION...🤡

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
More than Vividha the guy is embarrassing himself...What has happened to him all of a sudden...Vividha starts walking in front of her and he follows...The thing should have been him taking a class of that woman...
But he is just so embarrassing...Beyond words..
SaruSenan thumbnail

More than Vividha the guy is embarrassing himself...What has happened to him all of a sudden...Vividha starts walking in front of her and he follows...The thing should have been him taking a class of that woman...

But he is just so embarrassing...Beyond words..

U very well knw Y I dnt mention BB much...😆
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Acha hua koi aur nahi tha usdin ghar main ,barna vv bolti ravish ka murder papa ne nahi usne kia hai.
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina-ana

Acha hua koi aur nahi tha usdin ghar main ,barna vv bolti ravish ka murder papa ne nahi usne kia hai.

Sathyavachan👍🏼

And today dnt u see E fr Endumathi Daadi ka toh muh hi band nahi ho rahi thi uss SANSKARI BACHI ke gun gaathe huye🤢

Guddi I really liked ur attitude there😆 She said main Kangana ko dhoond rahi hu aap jaake usko dhoondho😆

And one more she said "Shyayad aapko apni bete ko katil manna aasan hai lekin V ko nahi" 👏

TBH I liked hw Guddi replied😃