Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you shashank for choosing this character. Captain Ravish Vashisht naan hi kaafi hai.
Before your entry jndsd was just a show for me,a random show. But now it is one of my favorite show just because of u.will miss you:)
Plz plz come back soon :)
All the best and tc:)
EMP first page is just awesome:) 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
  • ishashankvyasWhat we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. 
    Big Thank you for liking Ravish
    #JNDSD

I was waiting for this to add on first page...

Thank u guys for all the lovely messages,Shashank is blessed I must say...

I can only thank him for doing this role...This was such a treat to watch that even if he has zero romance,even if i had to tolerate some awful characters,even if the character is dying,its worth everything,a character which will be cherished...And as I now realize what kind of things he was facing to cope up with as an actor I will also thank him for protecting Ravish...Because now I do not think any other person an be credited for this...

I have done some crazy things here...Still doing,sorry old habits die hard...It was and is so good to just stay indifferent when some people are going crazy about what you are doing...It was like those junglee stuff you know,like you are captured by junglees and you are standing in middle and you are seeing people with paints on their face and wearing phool patti around their body are doing hoolaa hoo..Hoola hoo and you are giving what the samosa reaction...

Your one move gave them the opportunity to decide their move...It was like we are playing chess...RaVidha AT was the bomb...Nothing can beat that...The moment we left it,logo ke AT paar se vishawas uth gaya...I swear...😆

Anyways...To enjoy the thing to fullest you have to do crazy stuff...

RaVidha AT members or Ravish fans particularly,you guys are amazeballs,I mean WOWZA...What would I do without you guys...

I wish all the best to Shashank...I will pray that he will make a come back soon...This is a competitive industry and I am happy that Shashank is a person who believes in staying grounded and never ever became over confident...You wait for the next opportunity and grab a good one,Shashank...And continue your awesome acting...My best wishes are always with you...
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some Amazing Edits form our talented Subia🤗 aka Saru's SKB😉 Amazing Edits yaar...👏
SHASHANK VYAS - The Person Who made CAPTAIN RAVISH VASHISHT Magical...!!!!😎 We love U Mr.Vyas❤️ & Thanks a Lot For CRV🤗

Our Captain Saahab

His Adorable Smile Dat made us Smile Too...

Son Engulfing his mom's pain and making her feel Safe With Him...❤️

Trying To hide His Pain...

KaVish - The short yet sweet bond...❤️ Gonna miss U...

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saaaruu..Thank You Bae! <3
__

Shashank..Thank You Soo Much..Because Of You I Met Such Wonderful People And Some Of Your Secret Admirers Became My Fan Too (Which I Thought Was Never Possible) ^_^
And I Will Never Forget This 8 Months Journey.
It Was Such A Bumpy Ride But We Survived..
Kuch Bhi Hota Hum Hasste Hi Rehte The..

And EMP.. RaVidha AT Tumhaare Bina Bilkul Bhi Possible Nahi Tha.. So Tumhare Bina Humara Kya Hota.. I Dont Even Want To Imagine! 
Having Said EMP..RaVidha AT Was Not Only A Bomb But Also LifeSaving Machine For Soo Many.. Matlab Unki Puri Zindagi Humare AT Par Depend Karti Thi... We Did Good Job! ;) Aur Dekho Ab Kya Haal Hai...Anyways!
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally unres, plz do read.
RaVidha At ko bhi farewell deni h but lil busy so later
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some more Fab edits frm Subia...👏

Yeh hai Hamara Shashank Vyas...❤️ He is UNIQUE in all ways...🤗We are soo proud of U😎 Hamesha aise hi rahiyeegaa Mr.Vyas...👍🏼

Captain Ravish Vashisht - The Epitome of Goodness...❤️

KaVish - Magical Pair...😳

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For him i watched this show!When he wll be no more i will quit this serial!Love him in every role he made!
Aap rest kijiye ,Shanshank ji!😊
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ravish Vashisth,till your last breath you were one pure soul...You were one gorgeous character...
You lived for others,none of them could live for others but you did...You did the impossible...

And guess what...I could finally download episodes...

And this part as I said was love...

Bairiya mere rabba
Kyun hua Mere rabba
Yun naa dhavi
Yun na dhavi
Do dilaan di yeh kahani...❤️

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farewell Shashank Vyas and thank you for bringing Ravish in our lives ❤️ . All the best for your future projects 😃i am sure you are gonna make me love you in every role you take up in future 👏

I am Shashank's  fan since BV  I totally Loved him as Jagya I got interested in JNDSD because of him and i totally loved him as Ravish  Both Jagya and Ravish  are my most favorite characters and Shashank gets the whole credit for making these both as my favorite characters 👏Shashank Vyas is a wonderful actor  I loved him as Jagya so much that i always wondered when he was doing BV that will i be able to accept him in any other role because i associate Jagya with him but after seeing him as Ravish not only  i accepted him as Ravish but Ravish has also become my favorite character👏. Both Jagya and Ravish are very close my heart and life time memorable characters for me and credit for this goes to Shashank  Vyas for his brilliant portrayal of these both characters ⭐️

Ravish is  the first complete out and out  positive character  and i completely love him Usually in Indian television the supposed  positive characters are shown  dumb , fake, hypocrites  that i prefer supposed  flawed characters over them because they are more dependable than the so called positive characters but Ravish is the first outright positive character who was more dependable than anyone .Complete pure and blameless. A complete lovable character    The most rational character The epitome of kindness , goodness and humanity  The strongest character  People in the show always took strength from him in their tough times  and always seeked help from him All  characters in the show revolved around him , were dependent on him but he was dependent on no one  Ravish is a real inspiration Not only he was the light in lives of everyone  in the show and removed the darkness from their lives Ravish also brought light in our lives too and taught us so many good and important lessons of life . Ravish was the most beautiful human who defined humanity in most beautiful way The best son , grandson , brother , lover , husband , father , soldier , the best human being⭐️ A complete  man ⭐️

His journey was very painful, his death at such young age bleeds my heart but i am  proud of Ravish because he was the fighter  He was the soldier from his soul  God's warrior against evil  Not only he fought against evilness physically but also fought against evil that resides inside people  and his goodness always defeated the evil .He fought against evil till his last breathes to protect his people from evil  and he got martyed while fighting against evil Now our Ravish at such place where he will get no pain His pure soul has flown straight to heavens He was a such precious child of God . God will take care of him  He passed every test God put in front of him and earned his love and honor among human beings   Its our religious belief Noble people go to heaven Ravish's  blameless pure soul  too  has gone there . RIP Ravish . Ravish will  forever live in the hearts. Some people in their short lived lives do so many  great works the world remembers them forever in good words  even after their death They become immortal who always live in the hearts   Ravish is that gem. 

Shashank thank you so much for bringing  Ravish in our lives  and  keeping him intact till the last ⭐️ CRV is a character which we will fondly remember  forever  and  i wish  you all the best for your future in your personal and professional life both ⭐️

I survived through JNDSD only because of Shashank as Ravish In fact this show survived only because of Shashank Vyas  as Ravish No surprise the channel shut the show down after Shashank quitted I will remember this show only for Shashank as Ravish

Alvida Ravish You will be missed and remembered forever  You will live in the hearts forever   ❤️

Alvida Shashank  till we meet again in your next  project All the best for your career ahead ⭐️and once again Thank you for being Jagdish and Ravish Love you loads  God bless 
Edited by Jaya-V - 6 years ago
ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravish Vashisht. This is the First out and out positive and calm character that I have liked. In a fiction world where Angry Young Men are considered cool , the calmness of Ravish was intriguing. Understanding, calmness, Logical Thinking, Loyalty, Righteousness ...All these traits I always associated with weak characters in the fiction world. But not Ravish. He has always been anything but Passive. His personality always had an aura which spoke volumes even when he was silent. A leader always.
Ravish will always remain one of my favourite characters. And credit for this can be given solely to the actor who has portrayed the character so well.Shashank Vyas.
JNDSD has always had two fangroups. One who hated an apparent 'side' character Ravish with an unparalleled passion . And another who loved their Lead Ravish with the same passion. But both groups have one thing in common. Their main topic of conversation has always remained Ravish. No matter what nobody can ignore Ravish . No matter whatever was done Ravish always remained in the centre and never went into the background whether it was the Reel world or the Real world. And this was possible only because of the immense charisma of one Actor Shashank Vyas. 
There was a dialogue in the film GURU- " Jab log aapke baare mein baat karne lage, tab samajh lo tarakki KAR rahe ho". Well by that standards you have reached quite high on that ladder of success Shashank and I hope you reach even higher in the coming years. Adios...