Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Creatives and their Blunders 
How Kailash knew in advance Ravish will be calling a professional team who will inject him in which vein that he put a small piece of  fake skin on that vein only ? From where he got fake skin and how come the professional team did not realize  he is wearing a fake skin ?

The professional team caught Kailash and he struggled  and then they injected him and in all this struggle the rampuri chaku  perfectly stayed in Kailash's pocket and professional team did not find it ?
Ravish was stabbed in stomach 😭Even when Shashank shoot for this scene in  the off screen pics i saw he had color on his stomach This scene was shot before that of  Attu coming from hospital and telling everyone post mortem report Thats why i was confused  Why Attu was saying Ravish was stabbed in heart ? 
Edited by Jaya-V - 6 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The first think she asks to KAilash,you think she asked why did u kill Ravish...How dare you killed ravish...

O no no...She said why did u do this...I was only fulfilling daughters duty,why did u do this...Thats what she is...

Ravish and kanagna are such pure souls i must say...Kangana pe to Ravish ka achchaayi ka asar aise chara ke kya batau...But asar hone ke liye insaan bhi waisa hona chahiye ke achchayi ki kadar kare..

Wishing best for people who are good is still possible...But wishing good for Vividha and Atharv...Thats just not everyone's cup of tea..
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Atharv ka main motive hai vv aur khusi KO innocent proof Karna ,ravish ka murderer jai bhad main.
Vv KO iss baat ka jyada dukh hai ki kk ne use dhoka dia,kk ne ravish ka murder kardi iss baat se vv KO koi problem nahi hai.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I wanted to to use rampuri chaku on my stomach when Dadi said to Guddi that why you are not talking to Vividha...

Pichle dino jo kuch bhi hua usske saath...Exactly what happened with Vividha!Maine to kuch hote huye nehi dekha...

I saw a man dying,a newly wedded bride becoming a widow and a dumbo going to jail as a holiday trip...Thats it...Aur kuch hua hai kya which I missed!
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

The first think she asks to KAilash,you think she asked why did u kill Ravish...How dare you killed ravish...

O no no...She said why did u do this...I was only fulfilling daughters duty,why did u do this...Thats what she is...

Ravish and kanagna are such pure souls i must say...Kangana pe to Ravish ka achchaayi ka asar aise chara ke kya batau...But asar hone ke liye insaan bhi waisa hona chahiye ke achchayi ki kadar kare..

Wishing best for people who are good is still possible...But wishing good for Vividha and Atharv...Thats just not everyone's cup of tea..

I agree...👍🏼

And How Beautifully U wrote this yaar...❤️
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Sathyavachan👍🏼

And today dnt u see E fr Endumathi Daadi ka toh muh hi band nahi ho rahi thi uss SANSKARI BACHI ke gun gaathe huye🤢

Guddi I really liked ur attitude there😆 She said main Kangana ko dhoond rahi hu aap jaake usko dhoondho😆

And one more she said "Shyayad aapko apni bete ko katil manna aasan hai lekin V ko nahi" 👏

TBH I liked hw Guddi replied😃

guddi is far better than vv.without any reason she is helping kangana.barna kuch logo KO bas jarurat k time hi kangana ki yaad aati hai.
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaya-V

Creatives and their Blunders 

How Kailash knew in advance Ravish will be calling a professional team who will inject him in which vein that he put a small piece of  fake skin on that vein only ? From where he got fake skin and how come the professional team did not realize  he is wearing a fake skin ?
The professional team caught Kailash and he struggled  and then injected him and in all this struggle the rampuri chaku was perfectly stayed in Kailash's pocket and professional team did not find it ?
Ravish was stabbed in stomach 😭Even when Shashank shoot for this scene in  the off screen pics i saw he had color on his stomach This scene was shot before than that Attu coming from hospital and telling everyone post mortem report Thats why i was confused  Why Attu was saying Ravish was stabbed in heart ? 

Abt Stabbing in heart I was also wondering how bcz in all offscren pics we saw he was stabbed in stomach...😕

Abt the blunders... Remote se Guddi waapas aa gaya so ab toh sach mein mujhe inse kuch akal ki umeed nahi hai...👎🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I wanted to to use rampuri chaku on my stomach when Dadi said to Guddi that why you are not talking to Vividha...

Pichle dino jo kuch bhi hua usske saath...Exactly what happened with Vividha!Maine to kuch hote huye nehi dekha...

I saw a man dying,a newly wedded bride becoming a widow and a dumbo going to jail as a holiday trip...Thats it...Aur kuch hua hai kya which I missed!

Exactly... some dialogues I tell U just getting on my nerves... Ufff

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I am not sure whether they mentioned about postmortem stabbing on heart thing or not...
Khushi can't even reach Ravish's stomach to stab and kill him...So I dont know what they were thinking to make it an issue...

Khushi is not katil,she is a eye witness......Dumb dilaogues ki bhi haadh hoti hai...
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes they mentioned postmortem's  report in serial Atharva told everyone Ravish  died  at the spot because of being stabbed in the heart but he is stabbed in stomach Now cvs think one's heart is in stomach