Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

epi starts         

KK says it true i did it wid my daughter. ravi cudn't believe it how a father separate his daughter. i showed him. FB. viv calls kangs & kangs go . ravi opens  door & luks outside. KK took out the knife.Rvai closed the door & turned but KK has cum near him & stabbed him in his stomach. ravi held his throat.& tried 2  strangle him. hard.they fought.ravi trying hard 2 strangle KK. Kh luking from sumwhere.ravi fighting.he said u"ll not win. u won't b able 2 separate them.they fought. KK turned knife inside ravi's . he fell down. KK arranged all things nicely.& goes 2  sleep on bed but he saw camera & took it wid him & lie down covering himself wid blanket.

kangs luking at him wid tears in her  eyes.& shock.

viv says how cud he do wid me. i can't believe.how cud my father do this  2 me. he saw me getting arrested .he did this wid me earlier. 2. i went against all of u. i kept him here. attu hes liek this. both going.

KK says i was roaming like wild & they were living life.i want 2  ruin attu life. viv attu cuming.KK u"ll tell my truth. i m not weak player. i only know 2 win. no1 believe u. u try hard. he went. i came.no1 will b saved. bcoz i m KK. viv -attu cuming. 

KK won't b 4gotten even if they want. ppl will rembr me. kangs luks at him. then shes on floor.

both v-a inside the room.

KK had  spread all things  around & doing drama.kangs lying unconscious under clothes.kangs  was visible but KK covers her wid cloth. viv came  & says stop this drama. why  u did this?? KK does drama.viv asking why u again ruined everything. i was doing my duty of daughter. attu saw the clothes covering kangs.he saw sum part of her.attu says wat hav u done?? why'd u spread it all?? hes gesturing 2wards cloths . he asks her  2 arrange all clothes.she goes & tries  2 take cloth off the kangs but KK does drama.she stops. attu took he r away.

guddi cums in kangs room & calls her & says i've brought hot milk 2 u. its time 4 ur medicine.guddi cums outside & asks daadi abt kangs. she says luk her  in the house.she doesn't go anywhere. guddi says ok.i've 2 give her medicine.daadi says if u  r  going 2  give milk 2 kangs give 2 viv also. guddi says i've 2 give milk 2 kangs u urself give 2 viv. & tries 2 go.

daadi says why r u behaving like this wid viv??i know u'ven't talked 2  viv nicely since she'd cum.i know u r hurt bcoz of ravi's death. but trust viv din't kill ravi. she can't do this??guddi says in that room only 2 ppl were there. viv & papa. so u mean papa killed ravi??that2  in that condn??or u want 2 say that u hav more faith on viv than ur own son??and viv can't do anything wrong??

viv says why did u stop me 2 ask questions?? attu says bcoz hes v. sharp  & he started doing drama. so we've 2 careful abt it.

viv says but if Kh had  seen him killing then shes in danger. we can't let her go thru this. she will scared. attu says luk she wanted 2 tell us thatshwy imitating those  actions. but viv  refuses 2 take Kh help.she"ll b scared.we've lost ravi now don't 2 lose any1else.

viv says we shud take help from kangs. she was also there outside.attu says she won't b able 2 help as shes not in this state.

then viv says wats shud w e do 2 bring out the truth of .. she stops. attu says wat?? she says now i m 2 ashamed  2 call him papa. 

attu says i can understand u. 

pre-cap kangs gaining conscious & shes inside cupboard. KK saying sumthing 2 her.

guddi asking if any1 saw kangs??vvi -attu cum & asks wat has happened??guddi says kangs is not here.attu says kailash?? & luks above.

PS i missed sum dialogue sof K & viv-attu. repetitive & irritating.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dolly for the update...
couldn't watch it...

Is it just a coincidence that we are going to use this thread the day Ravish stabbed flashback aired...Nice...

And Kanaga on floor means?She fainted or Kailash did something to her?Thank God she is not dead...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Thanks dolly for the update...

couldn't watch it...

Is it just a coincidence that we are going to use this thread the day Ravish stabbed flashback aired...Nice...

And Kanaga on floor means?She fainted or Kailash did something to her?Thank God she is not dead...

i think he hit her on the head but shes alive. i think she won't die. she"ll b in the show till end.
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shubh Aaramb toh kar lu iss thread ko Spam karne se pehle...😉
Kal jab se voh IS dekha hai main soch rahi thi kah ek full pic mil jaaye... So here it is...😛

Cool Luk... aaj kal cap n this folded jeans luk dekhne ko mil rahe hai Inke...❤️

PC: Vahbz IS😆

SaruSenan thumbnail
Evn after getting stabbed #Ravish fought with KK wit all his strength & d fear was evident on KK's face till Ravish's hold lossen from him👏 Excellent scene and brilliant performance by Shashank⭐️
The only worthy scene in todayz epi is this😊 Watched it on TV

Watched with a heavy heart...Miss u CRV😭

Apni aakhiri lamhom mein bhi u fought engulfing so much pain😒 GEM⭐️
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i think he hit her on the head but shes alive. i think she won't die. she"ll b in the show till end.

She fainted...She was sitting there and she couldn't take all the revelations and fainted...

And that stabbing and struggle scene...Darn his face,the pain...That was brutal...

The last few words of a pure soul...Mere khoon bahane se kuch nehi hoga,you cant separate Atharv and Vividha...

It was his Akhri khwahish and the last words he spoke..Lota couple jio meri jaan...😆
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think my heart is bleeding Its aching so much 😭Ravish😭The stabbing scene and him dying was so so painful 😭Shashank what a phenomenal actor yaar The whole scene looked so real 
Kailash you will rot in hell 🤬You devil dekhna tera kya hashar hota hai 😡

SaruSenan thumbnail
Tq fr WU Dolly😊
No Dolly she was nt hit by KK...😊

As soon as KK revealed how he stabbed Ravish and he was sayng blah blah bhaari bharkam dialogues abt how he wl destroy so called leads, Kangana tried to stood up frm the floor bt she couldnt bcz of excessive shock she fainted n since BB n V came KK ne chupa dia clothes ke neeche and den closed her in the cupboard in precap and  she is still nt fully conscious...😒

Sara was live today on FB n she is still in her white saree😕
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
And when I talk about fancy shirt and praise his previous pics where he wore fancy shoes...he decides to show me the shoes...
Those shoes...

Thanks Senan...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I have never seen someone fainting so beautifully...
That day also when Guddi held her,you guys need to watch how she fainted...And today she fainted while she was sitting...That was cute...And I am sanki...😆