Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
How can they make a huge blunder within two episodes!Even kailash was struggling to reach Ravish's heart and they mention Khushi stabbed Ravish on his heart!
Were they this disturbed due to show shutting down all of a sudden...I dont think so...😕😆
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I am not sure whether they mentioned about postmortem stabbing on heart thing or not...

Khushi can't even reach Ravish's stomach to stab and kill him...So I dont know what they were thinking to make it an issue...

Khushi is not katil,she is a eye witness......Dumb dilaogues ki bhi haadh hoti hai...

EMP BB said that aftr post mortem I do rem...
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How can they make a huge blunder within two episodes!Even kailash was struggling to reach Ravish's heart and they mention Khushi stabbed Ravish on his heart!

Were they this disturbed due to show shutting down all of a sudden...I dont think so...😕😆

bold May be yes ðŸ˜†Did you read Yash's statement to an online portal on show ending The guy forgot the exact date when his show  started airing ðŸ¤£ Edited by Jaya-V - 6 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaya-V

bold May be yes ðŸ˜†Did you read Yash's statement to an online portal on show ending The guy forgot the exact date when his started airing ðŸ¤£

🤣
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
You guys rememebr Aatma Kajri talking and in next episode she is mute...
I swear,this show ending is saving people from embarrassing themselves more...
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
'Selfish' word fall too short infront of some 😆
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How on earth someone could so beautifully die and someone could faint so gracefully 😆

Yes I am being mental par mene kuch saha nhi hai 😆Edited by Ilovecoffee - 6 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Yash Patnaik is to probably lost his voice..The greatest shock of his life while he managed everything and went to holiday...
When Shashank's leaving news came I thought achcha they gave extension thinking about Tara and Sara,it seems...Now to that also doesn't seem to be true...

It was always Shashank and Ravish for which this show reached here...And how cool is that when you do nothing and all happens naturally...
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 6 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

You guys rememebr Aatma Kajri talking and in next episode she is mute...

I swear,this show ending is saving people from embarrassing themselves more...

Main toh yeh soch rahi hu yeh log jab screen play likhthe hai toh kya sochkar likhthe hain???😕

Matlab aap itne kaise dumb aka akal ke dushman ho sakthe hain...😆
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vividha this disgusting woman cannot look beyond herself. The shameless woman with a dead  conscience does not even realize Ravish is murdered by Kailash , same Ravish who has done so much for her , her lover and her family Even Kailash said to Ravish he had no enmity with him before but now he had because he saved Atharva and he reunited Vividha and Atharva  Even Kailash acknowledges Ravish has always been the strong wall protecting Vividha and Atharva  thats why he wanted to remove Ravish from their side but this woman has forgotten all the favors Ravish has done on her , she does not any feel anything for Ravish, she is in self victim mode ðŸ¤¬Only me , me and me , meray saath papa aisa kaise kar sakte hain mere saath ðŸ¤¬Not for once she said how dare Kailash do this with Ravish How he dare he kill Ravish but no she is all me me me 🤬In self pity and self victim mode ðŸ¤¬The shameless woman does not even realize she falsely accused Ravish for this Kailash but  she is only me me me🤬 She does not have any shame she was so wrong to Ravish She did not listen to him and kept blaming him . She is not angry at Kailash for murdering Ravish she is angry at Kailash for cheating her She did not even question him how dare you do with this Ravish but instead she questioned him how can you do with this me I was only fulfilling my duties of a daughter and you cheated me 🤬 
Atharva is just her bhakt He follows her like  a pet and keeps wagging his tail behind her He cannot show her mirror ðŸ¤¬
That disgusting Dadi she only sees how much her Vividha  suffered ðŸ¤¬and what she has suffered ? Here young Ravish is murdered Kangana a newly wed bride became widow and Dadi only sees uss ki Vividha ne bahut saha hai ?🤬 Kya saha hai ? she was only barking at everyone and went to jail trip for only 4 days because of herself still for Dadi only Vividha has suffered ðŸ¤¬
Did you guys see Its  fourth day since Ravish's death It is the night of his chautha and dadi , sujata , Vividha are wearing their fancy dresses ? Dadi is in full make up , Sujata is too back to her fancy dresses . 🤬 All ajmer family ladies are  wearing colorful dresses , high on make up ðŸ¤¬How shameless are these people honestly This sujata  ðŸ¤¬Ravish always gave her love and respect equal to his mother and this woman called herself Ravish's mother but look at her Can any mother start wearing fancy sarees in  just four days after her son's death ? Can any mother be  so cool ?🤬Disgusting , selfish, heartless , ehsaan faramosh people , they are evil  ðŸ¤¬

Edited by Jaya-V - 6 years ago