*||Adios Shashank Vyas||Thank U for Being Capt. Ravish Vashisth||*

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
WELCOME

Welcome to the farewell thread of Shashank Vyas aka Ravish Vashisth.

The page will be heavily loaded due to avis so be patient,let it load first,thank you.Wanted to add many things but couldn't. Enjoy.

Thanks to Subia that she wanted a farewell thread,otherwise I dont think I would made it.So this thread is constructed due to her.

To start this thread we need to start from the start.But whats the start should be?Definitely the year 2015,when we got the news of Shashank quitting Balika vadhu. Oh,please,yaar EMP. We know it already.

Arrey baba,the things that ends needs to be told when it started.Understand?

The year 2015,Balika vadhu farewell thread where we got the news that Shashank got his second show Jaana Na Dil Se Door.Though the nightmare of triangle once again was showing us its Jalwa but we ignored.

Then the waiting started.After more than half a year,the promo of Shashank's show started.Excitement.And then started some more waiting because a love story was being developed apparently.Both Shashank and his fans waited for another 4 months because hey the love story was getting built.Then the day came when he entered.A face which I know clearly.They were hiding the face,a precap it was.

Another good news was Smita Bansal was playing the role of his mother.What a bonus,I thought.

Then again a 10-12 days break and he finally entered.And How!An entry which can be forever cherished.

It was his marriage day but he had to fight terrorists.

Lets move,he says...

And then he runs...

And this is how Capt. Ravish Vashisth gets ready.

If he entered once then he will have to exit because every beautiful thing has an ending.We lived the life of Ravish with Ravish.Gave all our emotions to this one character.A great character.When I was biding Jagya goodbye,never I could imagine any role can be greater than Jagya or for any actor it is possible to have two back to back great characters,the characters who evokes emotions.

Their emotions become our emotions.While Jagya was flawed and evolved with time here Ravish is just the opposite.Never believes in making mistakes.As he says there is nothing half right or half wrong.Either its right or its wrong.But I say Ravish,this theory is not possible to follow as we are human beings.

As he believed this theory all his life, that is the reason life was so difficult for him.But he won in every battle,be it on field or off field. He won every challenge life has thrown towards him.He made people's life happy and easy.And while doing that he just suffered beyond limit.Yet he stands strong,keeps no grudges.He forgives,he forgets.He is a giver in a world of takers.

But the person who is right will be right in every situation.He has to.That is why Ravish can and others can't.He does and others try.There was so much to learn from Ravish.And that is why he is awesome.What we say?You are WOWZA.

Shashank Vyas you are the best.

Thank you so much for being Ravish Vashisth.

And by the way Mr. Vyas this was what you compelled your fans to make after you quit Balika Vadhu.So enjoy both the thread because its worth enjoying.

~*~ Alvida-Adios Shashank Vyas ~*~

And he says on 31 May 2017...

• ishashankvyas What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. 
    Big Thank you for liking Ravish
    #JNDSD

Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Character Sketch

RavisVashisth

Patriot.Captain.A great human being.
Love is what he wants to give to everyone.

Happy in small things.Satisfied.
Fearless.Selfless.Epitome of Justice.

Kind.Patient.Calm.Introvert.
Non judge-mental.A thorough gentleman.

Unbiased.Thinker.
Smart.Sharp.Adorable.

Righteous.Emotional.Firm.
Stubborn for others,lenient for himself.

Believes in keeping promise.
Misunderstood.A giver hence loner.

Quick at taking decisions.That too some serious decisions.Hence dependable.
What is wrong is wrong.What is right is right.No middle ground.

The thing which is not yours should not be kept  and if you can give a little happiness to others by giving your thing that should be done without any qualm.

Every person's happiness matters.Be it a stranger or a close one.

He is Ravish Vashisth.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Fifty Shades Of Aap Rest Kijiye

So the lesson we learnt from Ravish is just to say Aap Rest Kijiye in almost every possible situation.Come what may,you just need to rest.Lets just start with the example.

When your wife does the Dumbest thing Ever.

When your wife wants you to believe in black magic.

When you are helping someone and bringing water.

When you are trying to ignore talking to your wife

So yeah Aap Rest Kijiye.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyara HaI

Suman-Ravish

Suman,Ravish's mom.The person who reared him the way he is and made him the person he is today.The sanskar she gave,as Ravish says.Every lesson Suman gave to Ravish,he followed it in his life.So when time came and Suman was the one who was wrong,Ravish,Suman's son followed what she herself taught him.

Suman always wanted happiness of his son.That one person whom Ravish loved the most was Suman.When she died a part of Ravish died.A person can just be a replacement of a mother but no one can take a mother's place.True, that no one understands a child more than his or her mother.

Madhav-Ravish

How much a person can love a child who is not his own.To which length one can make the child part of his heart when he knows he has no relation with him.Ravish's love for Madhav is beyond any limitation.The bond that is close to heart.

From Papa to Chote papa,from rearing him as his own to sharing him with others, Ravish has done everything but the one thing he couldn't do is to stop loving Madhav.The love is same because he is even today Madhav's father.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
TrideviyaN

Vividha-Ravish

You may think why this?Why nothing romantic because the chemistry was sizzling!I say no,this is where I see her,the user of Ravish.Vividha Kashyap is the name.Playing with Ravish's life,his feelings,that is the one thing she did half of her life.Be it making a deal with her father to save Atharv,be it marrying him when Atharv left,be it once again leaving him alone when his mother died,be it once again leaving him when Atharv came back,be it telling him he is not Madhav's father,be it expecting he will leave Papa's place and give it to Atharv,be it distinguishing the lamp when he got married to Kangana,she did everything and the list is too long.She is Vividha Kashyap,Ravish's ex-wife.

Guddi-Ravish

Guddi also known as Swetha Kashyap fell in love with Ravish the day he saved her from Chintu.Excuse the names.Then many things happened and many years passed,many things changed including her face,Guddi was still in love with Ravish at least that was said in the serial.Her love was declared by Vividha and Ravish was not very pleased but time passed and the relation reached to engagement.But then Kangana's Sholay act of jumping from tank worked and Ravish got married to Kangana.Her heart broke.But now she is in a process of moving on as Ravish moved on.And the best thing about Guddi is her daydreams are more entertaining than Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,yeah,my favorite movie.

Kangana-Ravish

Kangana,the killer bride,entered the show to fill the life of Ravish with love.She is Madhav's mother so automatically she becomes important for Ravish.Nothing can be normal in Jaana Na Dil Se Door so even Kangana is not.Because she is not Kangana,she is Tara.He is the sun and she is the star.Remember?Tara ke to naam mein hi Ra hai.Ahh,the discussion.So the mental killer bride is not actually a bad girl,at least for now,yeah,that is what this show does to you,you can't trust what you see.She is now Mrs.Ravish Vashisth,Mrs.Tara Ravish Vashisth.She ditched him but he married her as his heart told him.And finally he fills her maang with vermilion.She promises his family is her family.So,what does EMP,the lover of the owner of white shirt and beautiful dress hope?Lets have a short happy life in the show.

Shashank is known to create chemistry with anyone.And here you go.Koi Shaaq!?

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Step,Whats that!

Sujata-Ravish

The day Ravish got to know he has to give his father's other family what they deserved the struggle of his life started.If getting married to Vividha was not enough of a task he had to handle a mentally ill brother and a step mom whom his mother hates.Sujata, Ravish's step mom.He saw a mother who is helpless, doesn't know how to handle his son.He took care of her when Atharv left her.

Though Sujata clearly is too much in love with with her own son yet time to time she tried her best to come out of that zone and loved Ravish.Sujata killed Ravish's mom yet Ravish keeps no grudges as she did it in defense to save her son.He gave his statement in court and Sujata didn't need to go to jail.Ravish got married to Kangana and Sujata though failed but tried to welcome Kangana as she promised Ravish she will not let him miss his mom.She succeeded, no?But the intention is what matters.

Atharv-Ravish

Atharv, step brother of Ravish.The guy who loved Capt. Saab the most.And then he got well and Ravish lost everything.Snatching in disguise which per Ravish's point of view is his rights which he is returning.You can express it differently but the fact remains the same.

He hated him for the smallest things,Ravish loved him.He took, Ravish gave. Ravish was with him always and Atharv left him always.He used his kid brother as a tool as he was not ready to see Vividha as a widow.He left his mother as he perhaps had the belief that Ravish is there to take care of her.But he returned one day and Ravish fulfilled his every promise.The lives life struggle tried to destroy, were not destroyed,Ravish Vashisth the protector was always there to save everyone.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Unbiased.Kind.No MercY.

Longing for a wife, a girl whom he liked, perhaps seeing his family in front of him,yet he didn't immediately trust her as she was a sinner.And do not ask me why I put this one on top.I think you guys already know.

How can you be so good Ravish?Yes, you are right, not because being good is bad it is because some people doesn't deserve anything good.

Time for giving away the precious part of his life.

The marriage he wanted to see happen. Atharv should get his amanat for second time. And say hello to Bharatnatyam pandit ji. 

Loving your son is not wrong,using people to get what you want is.Now i will make sure you don't get Madhav.

His heart  broke into million pieces,yet the next moment he reaches court and does what was right.

I am just fulfilling my father's last wish.They are my responsibility.I never wanted to hurt you but I am ready to take a bullet are you ready to shoot me,Mom!

Kids shouldn't see what their mothers are up to.

Time to make them understand that they are just embarrassing themselves.So "Kyunki doodh ki dhooli to aap bhi nehi hai."

Not shooting a terrorist as she is a lady.Not done.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Unbiased.Kind.No MercY.

The people who are responsible for my mother's plight.They need me.

No mercy even if it is his grandfather.

The thing which is not his he doesn't keep it.Actually, he also doesn't keep what is his only.

Do not mess with the people I care for and do not do illegal stuff.

Atharv took everything from you.I did so many things for him.Best of luck to him he says.

Maar Dalunga.You should have actually,Kashyap house's mard he is.Now he is after your and Kangana's life.

The day he broke the marriage and returned Vividha to ATharv.It hurts but it should be done.

When she wanted Ulta Phera.

Kaunsa dard Ma?Koi Dard nehi hai,he said.

The friend who back-stabbed.

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know from where to start. But I hv start anyway. So let's start from the start as I was watching the show from starting.
Okay I agree, it is bad start but just let it be. Phew

As many of you knowing that I was watching this show before the entry of Ravish. Reason was absence of any female negative character. But then it gone repetitive things btw Atharv n KK n OTT romance. Someone born, do romance, someone angry, do romance, someone dead, do romance. So I quit.
But one fine day my mom was watching jndsd again n I was like again? Then she happily announced that soon Jagya gonna entered. Jagya who? That guy who did Mbbs in 4 years n MS in 2 years? N many thoughts like this.
I was certainly doubtful about his scope in this show cuz this show was a close circuit. Hero, heroine n villain all were there. N there was hardly any space for any positive or negative character. But as mom was watching, I had to watch it anyway.
His entry, matlab itna kharcha? Okay he was looking dashing in that uniform n look but anyone look dashing in defence uniforms. So no big deal. Then marriage happen etc.
The very first scene which inclined me a little was that hand over the glass below the foot scene. But again what was new in that?
Then came a pleasing scene of Roger bhai sahab. Simple but entertaining. Even then I wasn't convinced totally.
Then come the big reveal n I was set to know what he gonna do now? From that particular scene, things took a complete 180 degree turn. I was amazed, excited n what not. After many years seeing a Male lead, who is calm, rational n intelligent. He didn't blame Vividha or Atharv even for a sec for his heartbreak. No questions at all about him. N then I thought to check SN about this character. But sadly instead of praising, I found bashing n bashing. Then I found you guys n since then it has been an amazing journey.
Captain Ravish Vashisht is my favourite without any second thought. Apparently every character of this show have hurt him in someway or other yet he holds no grudges to anyone. ❤️

His moustache look was amazing n adorable.
The simple n subtle acting which was need of this role is fulfilled by Shashank.
Being angry young man isn't a big deal for me as we have many here. Yes they are other leads too who play calm n simple character but at the same time he are blind n non dependable. Their role is just to stand.
But Ravish was calm, simple n intelligent. Moreover head of the family. I certainly don't need to prove other characters dependability on him. It's always been crystal clear.
I love Captain Ravish Vashisht.
Congratulations Sv for making a non fan to a fan.Edited by Ilovecoffee - 6 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CAPTAIN RAVISH VASHISHT 😎

The most wonderful thing happened in the show Jana Na Dil Se Door👍🏼

The only character for which I was hooked to watch the show...👍🏼

I came to board of this show only after Captain Saahab's entry & The scene that made me watch the show was The scene where Ravish saves his wife from injuring her leg via glass pieces & At that moment I just fell for this wonderful character - CAPTAIN RAVISH VASHISHT...😃 

Its only bcz of him till I m watching the show I REPEAT MY WORDS ITS ONLY BCZ OF RAVISH VASHISHT JNDSD is worth watching...👏

Now Who made this character this much wonderful??😉 ITS NONE OTHER THAN THE TALENTED ACTOR SHASHANK VYAS...👏👏👏 Shashank its bcz of ur flawless acting, dedication and cent percent efforts RAVISH VASHISHT become soo wonderful...😎

I like and love each and every single moment of CRV...😳

Well starting frm entry...😉 That moment was soo woww😎 dat still when I watch the scene I have gooseberms...😛 "Main aavunga maa...ya toh tiranga lehrake aavunga ya tirange mein lapetke lekin main aaunga maa..."👏 Aftr this dia the way Ravish turned n went on his mission is just amazing...👏

Ravish just made every bond soo blissful...He proved himself as a gud soldier,gud son,gud brother,gud husband,good father and above all a gud human being...❤️

Shashank U just made Ravish soo soo dear to us with ur brilliant acting...😃 We smiled with him...We cried with him...We lived and experienced his journey with him...👍🏼

Thank u soo much for portraying Ravish soo effortlessly 👏 I really like how u modulate ur voice in between dialogues👏 & the way u give some spl expressions at some place too...⭐️ 

Its always a Treat to watch Ravilicious episodes👍🏼 U just nailed the emotional scenes like heartbreak of Ravish after knowing his wife's truth, all the Suman - Ravish heart to heart talks, The breakdown of a Son after  His Mom's death...😭All u just performed soo connectively...👏

We Ravishians wanted to see a Romantic Ravish in the show which we got to see in glimpses...Well the recent scene of Guddi with Ravish came to us like a shocker😆got to see a different Ravish there...☺️

RaDhav Bond is always another bonus for us to cherish...😳Every time I watch their scenes all I could do is simply drooling n say "Awww"The offscreen bonding of ShaBeer is adorable tooo❤️

We wanted to see a happy ending for Ravish with his small family with Kangana/Tara bt sadly its nt happening😒 And its disheartening to watch a sad ending for a noble guy like Ravish 😭🥺 *Sigh*

Well It was never a smooth journey for Ravish as well as for All Ravishians, But it was an amazing journey with lots of ups and downs...👍🏼

I m gonna miss "ARK" tooo😒

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHASHANK FOR GIFTING US CAPTAIN RAVISH VASHISHT🤗

All the best wishes for ur Indonesia trip😉 & for all ur future ventures...👍🏼

Be Back with a brand new show soon ⭐️& Till Then We Will Keep Waiting for U...

Loads of Love...❤️ Love...❤️ Love...❤️

May Positive Energy surrounds You Always...!!!!🤗

Keep Shining...🥳Keep Rocking...🥳 Keep Smiling...🥳

Posting the Spl Msg I wrote for Shashank...❤️

Edited by SaruSenan - 6 years ago