Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Zindagi Kitni Berang Thi..
Aapke Aane Se Kitni Rangeen Hogayi..
Socha Na Tha Kabhi Ke Chahungi Aapko Iss Tarah..
Par Ab Jab Chaha Hai Toh Chahungi Betahasha❀️

Yes. This Is For You My ShauharJi..I Mean Mr.Vyas Ji...No..I Mean Shashu!😳
You Know The Best Thing About You I Love Is That You Respect Everyone And Their Opinions.
You Treat People Around You With Soo Much Of Care And Respect β€οΈ.

And Yes The Way You Handle Us And Our Stupidity Is Just Amazing.πŸ˜†
So Much Of Positivity And Love.⭐️
Your Replies To Our Tweets Is Soo Heart-Warming That It Makes Me Go Aww..😳

I Still Remember That Day When You Suddenly Replied To A Conversation Where Me..Eshu..Kiya Tagged You And Were Talking How To Convince You To Take Us On A Date..And Then When I Said I Will Take Curd For Him You Replied "haha..Funny.." aand Damn I Still Reember That Goosebump I Got When I Saw On My Notification That "Shashank Vyas Replied.." That Moment Was And Will Be My Favourite..😳
It Clearly Showed That You Are Pretty Aware Of Our Stupid Teasings To You..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
And Then One Day You Told Me "Aap Rest Kijiye" When I Said You Are Such A Hottie..And Your Attires Complimets Your Body Structure..πŸ˜† 
I Was Like Haainn? Meine Kya Kiya? I Never Shout Main Jaanti Thi..Meine Bahut Saha..Phir Kyu Mein Rest Karu? Lol No. Mein Sirf Drool Karungi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I Dunno How..When..You Became Such Important Part Of My Life.. πŸ˜³
Par Ab Jaab Hogaye Ho Toh Picha Nahi Chodungi Aapka..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
My Love And Respect For You Keeps Increasing Everyday...
You Are Truly An Inspiration For Me Shashu..
Your Struggles..Your Achievements..Your Nature.. All Speaks That You Have Been Raised By A Queen.⭐️
Much Love & Respect To Your Mom Shashu. She Must Be Soo Happy To See You Where You Have Reached And How Beautifully You Have Evolved Into Much Better Human Being ..Son..Friend..β­οΈπŸ‘

You Make Your Fans Soo Proud That It Feels Soo Good To Talk About You. To Praise You And Pray And Bless You From Our Heart..

From Your Friends To Watchman To Spotboys..
All Respect You Because Of Who You Are..And You Know That Very Well When You Will Respect The People Then You Will Be Respected By Them Too... And Your Love For Them Clearly Reflects On The Smile You Have On Your Face When You Are Around Them.. β€οΈ
No Matter Who That Person Is You Respect Them And Do Not Ill Treat Them.. β€οΈ

I Just Love When You Say Eat Clean..Spread Love..Hugs..Be Positive.. I Mean They Sound So Unique, Just Like You. β€οΈ

And Yes. Please Dont Stop Updating Your IG And Twitter..
Aapko Dekhna Humara Haq Hai. Aur Aapse Aapki Pictures Maangna Aur Unpar Drool Karna Humara Sadda Haq Hai.πŸ˜†
Aur Aapke Kissy Waale Emojis Par Bhi SIRF HUMARA HAQ HAI..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Jitni Taarif Karo Aapki..Humesha Kam Pad Jaati Hai..πŸ˜†

And I Am SORRY Too..😭

Shashu. You Have Taught Us To Stay Postive. Be Patient. And Spread Love.😊
And The Character CAPTAIN RAVISH VASHISHT You Choosed To Play Is Such A Darling..Inspirational And Loving Character.. β€οΈ
Having Said That He Is A Character To Be Remembered And Cherished Throughout Our Lifetime. β€οΈ

Ravish Is Very Dear To Me.. He Taught Me Soo Many Things..

And Because Of You And Ravish I Came To Know Such Amazing People..And I Will Be Thankful To You For That.. β€οΈ

And Yes Shashu! Our Baby 'SuShank (SUbia+ShaSHANK)' Miss You Lots..And Says "Hi Daddy..Come Back Soon"πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
So Comeback With A Bang. And I Know You Will.😊

Bas Be Happy..Take Care..Stay Blessed And Yes Comeback Like A King !😊 β€οΈ
Edited by Shanky-Ki-Biwi. - 6 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I m soo soo proud of shanky that he chose ravish's character to play...
I started loving shanky after seeing him as ravish. πŸ˜³
Ravish's character has a huge influence on me in positive manner..& the way shanky potrayed it seems like no one would hav able to to justice to ravish as shanky did..
Not a single quality of ravish I dislike..I found him perfect...
The best possible human being😳😳
Ravish will stay in mah heart forever..
& Due to ravish. Sv has carved a niche in mah heart forever

All the best to shanky for his future venture

Edited by ssuuvvii - 6 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2day i m posting this. i saw shanky 1st in BV as jagya .i use 2 dislike jagya & was neutral 4 shanky.actually post leap i watched the show on & off basis  4 few months but after few months i started 2 watch it again on regular basis & started liking shanky more.till sid's entry as shiv .i  say i use 2 like sid more than shanky at that time but then i started  2 like shanky equally bcoz of his natural acting & his nature.and i bcame  a fan.
i liked his bonding wid all co-actress esply prats,sriti & sargun & aasiya but more wid sargun. 
then he left BV & i cum 2 know the show hes going 2 do is patnaiks & i was like oh no shanky they  r not worth of u.i even discuss it wid sum of my old phulwa,BV forum frnds like sidra, hina,saba , mahi etc & disagreed wid them.then they told me that plz hav faith in shanky. he won't choose anything crap. i kept that faith. i"ll say that faith proved 2 b rite in terms of the ckt of ravish & shanky playing it but i m also proved rite that these patnaiks r not worthy of shanky like fab actor.

here also he'd bonded so well wid all his co-star & liked him wid shivani also off-screen ,on-screen.i just wish he gets  a fab show,co-actor & role 2 play again 2 the hilt.

i watched this show 4 him & his ckt ravish & even started 2 watching it 4 him from the start 2 get the gist of the story.but i must say i got so irritated wid the story & ckts of viv,attu that i left watching it after 2.5 weeks & watched only on & off basis & i started 2 think if shanky chose a gud show. then shanky entered & i bcame  regular viewer tho still not liking story v.much.

i wish shanky cums back ASAP on the TV wid gud show & co-actor . i won't mind shivi or even sara khan but i hope he never works wid  such actors who play dirty politics thru their PR,fans & few of PH supporters.
Edited by tiny15 - 6 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was longing when shashank entry will happen. When it happend I got to hear only his voice. Which gave immense pleasure as such I got the darshan of god. 
His grand entry happend with a bright smile on my face I was repeatedly watching that scene. 
On his marriage day I was excited to hear some lines from him but his eyes  spoke huge volume than his few lines.
Wow he is king of expressions. 
I Lykd his observation style
I Lykd his presence of mind while saving v from getting hurt by glass pieces. How could v forget his first confrontation with v. Fantabulous.
Romance, bromance,emotional scenes,  paparole, chotepaparole, frustration and angry mode. He gave perfection to its 100% I enjoyed each and every bit of his presence in all the episodes.
He gave lyf to Capt. Ravish character. Shashank whatever role he do he will leave his impression on it. Earlier he was known in the name of jagya Now ravish
Still long way to go shashankπŸ€—. Proud to be ur fan. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vidya0000 - 6 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by Deb07 - 6 years ago
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shashank Vyas has again proved what a wonderful actor and human being he is through this show. 
He got ample of love.. Many new fans but also some psycho haters... And he has managed everything soo beautifully. There is soo much to learn from him.  A genuine human being. I really wish best for him

May we see him soon soon...in a wonderful show with wonderful Co stars unlike this shit show. Yes,  this show was a huge learning experience for him in terms of life. And I am sure he is someone who will take the best and learn from the bad things. 

Again.. Can't wait to c all our lovely people on a new show forum.  Hopefully without shit around... Lol

Thank you Emp for all these wonderful posts. Ravidha AT was more entertaining than the show. 

Love u shashank and love you all shashankians. 

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Time for thanking the person who made me like this forum πŸ˜›
That's none other than our Little Sparrow EMP😎 THANK U EMPπŸ€—

EMP I love U yaar...❀️ 

Thank u for making and maintaining RaVidha AT πŸ‘

Thank u for giving us daily written updates here...πŸ‘

Thank u for all the wonderful detailed analysis  and entertaining posts...πŸ‘

Spl Thank u for giving me all the Aviz I demandπŸ˜³πŸ€—

And last but not least Thank U soo much for this WONDERFUL THREAD...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Aapne yeh sab akele hi bana dia and I m soo soo touched Saari yaadein tazza kar li...❀️ DIL SE SHUKRIYA...😳

Now I want to thank all the Lovely Birdies for welcoming me in their home and making me feel comfortable...πŸ€— 

I m really gonna miss our daily DT😭

Hope to see u all roaming here till next show...

THANK U SHASHANK bcz of U & Ravish I got soo many gud crazy friends here...πŸ€— Love U Shashank β€οΈ

Love U all Shashankians... ❀️Muaahhh❀️

Edited by SaruSenan - 6 years ago
doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€—

Well, this has an exhausting and bumpy ride and boy am I glad its over πŸ˜†
Sorry to all if I sound harsh, but I mentally checked out after the 4-year leap and was waiting for SV tot cut his ties off this crap 😑

EMP, your threads/ATshad been a wonderful home to me πŸ˜›I'm forever grateful to you and all members for providing a warm nest for us. I wish I could've stuck by you all till the end but this show reached a point where I saw no use of discussions and analysis... It was like a slow poison giving me brain damage 🀒But our resident informers Saru & Suvikept me updated about the activities hereπŸ˜ƒ

Having said that, I still cherish all memories of us and Capt Ravish It's the first time I was ever into a show/character and actor like that. Captain Ravish was a true leader, with the weight of the world(his family) on his shoulders. He only gave and gave, and never asked nor got anything in return. It's sad we, and the makers couldn't give Ravish the love he deserves. But as viewers/fans we can make sure Shashank gets the well deserved appreciation!

Love you all~ EMP, Subia, Saru, Tiny, Anjs, Coffee, Suvi, Siddy, and everyone else I couldn't mention ❀️ ❀️ Hope to see you again in SV's next project 😳
Edited by doofenshmirtz00 - 6 years ago
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Captain Ravish Vashisht..
EMP.. Can We Post Some Edits On Shashu?
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The thread looks sooo lovely yaar..I swear..its very creative..πŸ‘
Thanks EMP and all the beautiful, bindass, always happy and the most loving friends that I made here on RaVIdha AT and all the Shashank fans on birdland as well..πŸ€—πŸ€—

I swear I loved every moment of this bumpy ride because we were together. I started watching this show on a friends recommendation but I didn't know that I will make soo many more friends here. 
You get love from the most unexpected places..right? Who knew that this good-for-nothing show would bring so many good memories for me. RaVidha AT always rocked..because we were always positive.

Capt Ravish will always be remembered and I hope to see Shashank in an even better role. Good luck..

I can't take all names but thanks alot everyone..Subi, anjs, coffee, doofen, Sidra, Hinz, Eshu, Saru, tiny, suvi, Shasha,yogs,...sorry if I missed anyone..all RaVidha AT members..thankyou..

And those who thought that I am a b*tch..well I am one..thankyou for bringing entertainment in my life..
Edited by Get-Lost - 6 years ago