Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@Shanocim- I have to agree on Gulten Hanim's part. 😳 She's the prettiest lady in this show. Though I liked her styling more in Ask-i-Memnu, but I have to say that in KG too she's carrying her wardrobe amazingly. <3😎

Ah, we wouldn't let down Handan Hanim, but only if her gadha yavrum Guney married us instead of that Psycho Princess.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Who knows, Guney might fulfill his mother's wish pretty soon?! πŸ˜‰

Seref often refers to Kuzey as 'Tekinoglu' and even I like that. 😎

Kuzey Guney is all about Kuzey Guney yaar, no matter if they add too many love triangles, jealousy tracks or whatever. Cuz the show began with them and ultimately it will end on them.
whiterose29 thumbnail
It's good to see so many people posting here, really loving everyone's takes no matter if we have different views from one another. πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Ab bas Ayesha aur Vidya ki kami hai. πŸ˜” I hope they too post here soon. ❀️

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

Moving on to Cemre and Zeynep, if I have to choose between either of them, I'll choose Cemre, no matter what. I know she is not doodh ki dhuli and all that, but she is more selfless as compared to Zeynep. Zeynep has always been very insecure and jealous of Kuzey and Cemre's relationship, so much that she did not hesitate even for a second from seducing Kuzey in order to win him during Season 1. So I dislike her.😑 I do not connect with any of the girls, but still Cemre is so far the best in the show in my view.

I agree with you on this part. I don't like Cemre at all but in comparison to Zeynep I might say that she's selfless.

But its just my view that I don't like either of them, and if I'm ever asked to choose between them then I'd choose none. πŸ˜† Plus like you said, even I don't connect even with a single girl in this show. Yeah I find Venus more sensible & reasonable as compared to the rest other girls though. πŸ˜³

Feel free to share your views. πŸ€—
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Whenever I see Kuzey, Guney, Burak & Seref On Screen-

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks, Rosyjiii for the info 😳. Dunno why the channel has decided to make such shows afternoon entertainment πŸ˜›
I ll try to catch up OL soon & post my comments for what they are worth πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. And yes, it s so nice to see new viewers posting their views πŸ‘πŸΌ. Gonna really enjoy varied viewpoints. πŸ˜Š

@Sehar had already promised us she d be here to watch Season 2 for Kaan aka Komiser Seref & here she is πŸ˜ƒ as usual with her uber hilarious comments. Enjoyed it so much .

And my oldie KG deewanis Rosy & Shans πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—. Waiting for Ayesha!
ngayou thumbnail
@Deepika, am with u on Cemre. She s far far better when compared to my darling Zey πŸ˜›. And I also felt she had a slight gradual upward curve in her development from the bratty, moneyloving girl of the first episodes to now. And Let me confess to u I took an inexplicable strong dislike to Zeynep from first sight & later epis have just strengthened it πŸ˜•. Let s see if she shows any change as she says πŸ˜›after witnessing Ali s death at such close quarters.

Regarding connecting with the characters Kuzey toh I fell for from the time he stepped out of prison & then his dukhbhari kahani of Simay, Ferhat, Handan πŸ˜‘ & Guney πŸ˜• & how he s trying to becoming normal after 4 yrs in prison just deepened my love & respect for him. But am also angry with him...that s another kahani for later πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ & yes, I do feel a mild connect with Cemre bcos I felt bad for how Kuzey treated her πŸ˜›( see, my lubbb for Kuzey s not all blind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†). Most probably, my rants will be on this gadha only later on, let me warn u all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And yes, I also didnt understand why Cemre shows an almost thanda response to Ali s death. He was her close friend too & the biggest wellwisher for a KuCem relationship too. But so far as i ve seen, there are a lot of such gaps in the storyline of KG which we have to deal with & imagine our own ideas on what might be the reasons for such & such an event! 

As a whole, this show doesnt shout out anything, but lets us draw our own explanations & conclusions is what I feel! 
ngayou thumbnail
And Rosyjiii, I take strong objection to u calling Guney gadha πŸ˜†. Gadha can be only our adorable idiot, one & only Kuzey & he holds the sole copyrights for being one eternally πŸ€ͺ.
Regarding Guney, so far his actions havent been much gadhaish at all, sadly πŸ˜•. Just like in FGSN, i felt completely distanced from the pisliks, here also am not able to connect at all with why Guney s doing what he s doing 
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

And Rosyjiii, I take strong objection to u calling Guney gadha πŸ˜†. Gadha can be only our adorable idiot, one & only Kuzey & he holds the sole copyrights for being one eternally πŸ€ͺ

I don't call Guney a Gadha. πŸ˜› It's actually Kuzey who used to call him Gadha initially & I really liked that. <3 I'm just following Kuzey's parampara. 🀣

Though yes you're right, Kuzey too isn't less than a Gadha. Basically, both Tekinoglu chhore are Gadhe for me. 
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Whenever I see Kuzey, Guney, Burak & Seref On Screen-

OMG!! Sucha cutiee. I feel yaaπŸ˜‰β€οΈ
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whiterose29

@Hir- No, even I watch the episodes at 11 but today my net gave me dhokha so I came up with late post.  And I loved your post. Those three bits were my favorite too, especially the last one. 😳 Kuzey is really a gem, there are various instances where you might end up wondering "Why is he even born among these cruel, mean & selfish people?" πŸ˜’ Whenever he comes on-screen,I feel like running upto him and giving him a tight hug. πŸ€—πŸ€—
I can't believe how much I'm loving Kivanc now! Wasn't fond of him in previous show but here he's nailing it. <3 πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Bold I can't agree more. My heart goes out to Kuzey! He's been suffering so much. I wish I could just take away all his problems and make him happy!! 

Kivanc truly is AMAZING as an actor. His portrayal of emotions really moves me. Which previous show have you watched of his? 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I missed last night's epi due to a power cut, so no reviews until I watch it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

@Shano- πŸ€—πŸ€—
I've missed u gal and your awesome reviews!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You know one of the reasons for watching this show is I get to reconnect with u guys πŸ€—

Banu's name always reminds me of that Bear Balu lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I like your nick name too "Psycho Barbie Girl" πŸ€£, it describes her to the T πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ohh your reviews are as articulate and amazing as ever, on that note You need to finish that story of yours, Me dying to read another part of it!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Gayu- πŸ€— *sings Jo Vaada Kiya Toh Nibhana Padega in Janice Ishtyle* πŸ€£πŸ€£
Missed you Gayu πŸ˜³ Cant wait to read more stuff from you!!πŸ˜ƒ

@SafedGullie- πŸ€—RosyJi You are like my Alarm Clock/ WikiPedia/ Entertainment Provider (Thanx for all those awesome vids u send me πŸ€—)etc etc etc πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Ahh Aashi its soo great to come here and read your reviews and finally understand whats happening in the show, remember I used to drop in in the earlier DT but I had no clue what story was going on πŸ˜†

Thanks to you hun a part of the story is getting clearer to me πŸ˜†. Also Zeynep tried to seduce Kuzey???  guess crazy runs in both the gals Cemre and Zey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 6 years ago