Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ngayou

Has the epi already aired 😲...how come?? I thought the show is supposed to be aired at 10 pm as usual ! Sorry, I dont have access to Zindagi channel at all for the past couple of months , so no idea what changes have been made recently πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Check my first post on first page. The channel has become weird since April's first week; they show the new episodes of all shows in day time & repeat those at night time. πŸ€”

So the new episode of KG is at 11am, and they repeat the same in evening at 4 & then in night at 10. πŸ˜›
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
So finally I am here on the verge of writing my first full fledged review for the show. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Also I'm not overtly familiar with the characters and all they've been through so i hope anyone here won't mind if I say something against their favorites πŸ˜‰.

So the episode starts with Kuzey taking an evening jog with a GUN πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chasing down his arch nemesis, and the moment they face off dialogues like "Ek Tera Gaya Ek Mera" and "Hai Dum toh Chala Goli", come outta their mouth full Bollywood ishtyle πŸ˜†, and then Kuzey baby wakes up. The very fact that he was sleeping whilst being on a Search Operation cracked me up πŸ˜†, lol jokes apart, I feel so sorry for the guy πŸ˜­

Scene shifts to Cemre picking up Zeynep at the airport. So Zey shifted bases after Ali died and moved away, she looked so pretty. I mean Ms JPKB had all her vanity box stuff on her face and yet a no make up Zey looked prettier . Also the way Zeynep handled herself in the entire epi seemed so mature and genuine, she seems like she actually grew up a lot in the last 3 months.

The whole episode I feel Cemre's attitude was a little off, why wasn't she crying or showing any emotion at Ali's Shok Sabha? I mean i get that difernt people handle grief in different ways, but common at least have some expression on your face πŸ˜†. Also the way she kept irking at the thought of Banu and then in the hospital when Zey said "Hum Bade Ho Gaye Hain". It was very off putting. But then again I haven't watched this as much to judge her so ignore my views on her for now πŸ˜‰

Poor Zey when she said that, I so badly wanted to give her a hug πŸ€—

I have no idea who that gal was with whom Baris was plotting or if Burak is a good or bad person, so someone enlighten me on that, also someone tell me Zeynep's dad's and Cemre's Mum's names πŸ˜ƒ

Guney wanting to watch more of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki Melodrama outside the court was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Also he wants a divorce and Banu cries some more, Mam Bear tells them both to suck it up lol πŸ˜†. Little barbie afraid she's gonna lose her Ken πŸ€£

Simay being dragged up to the helicopter, i missed a few minutes of it, but i think i get the gist. TBH she fell deep in the hole she dug up, still I feel a tad sorry for her.

Then comes the man I was looking for, lol, enters Kaan, in his Orange Car πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. His moustache looks like something died on his mouth πŸ€£πŸ€£, and I miss his Chilla Hua Anda look. But I guess this was the character's demand.

And then the boys give us a crash course in how enact a Fast and Furious sequence πŸ€£

Kuzey's dialogues "Puri Zindagi Bhaagne Mein Hi Nikal Jaegi" and "Petrol Khatm Ho gaya Kya" πŸ€£πŸ€£, I was in splits πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I mean seriously how will he manage revenge if he himself is on the run πŸ˜†

And then the  chase down, I swear "Dauda dauda Bhaaga Bhaaga Sa" from Chachi 420 was playing in my head all the while πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also this is why you should always hire slim trim people as Partners in Crime, all the time I thought that accomplice of Kuzey's was gonna have a cardiac arrest while running πŸ€£

So thats it for now πŸ˜ƒ

Also Zindagi's timings for the show pretty much sucks, I mean who shows new episodes in the morning??πŸ˜†

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh you guys are such pros at reviews. Loved reading them!

Thanks to my vacation I guess im gonna be the only one watching the episode in the morning!πŸ€”

3 bits I really loved from todays's episode. 

First, has to be Seref (Kaan) and Kuzey's interaction. So glad the dubbing artist for Kaan is the same! Kuzey's clearly on a hunt for Ferhat and Seref actually looking out for him even though Kuzey might be hindering the police's work was defintely sweet! But Kuzey is Kuzey he had to fool off and get away!

Also, when Guney comes home to visit his parents took me back to the initial episodes where they as a family were trying to make things work! His mom leaving the table in anger and Guney consoling her and getting her back was so darn sweet!! Even Guney and his father's conversation as we get a flashback there of how difficult Kuzey found it to accept that Ali was no more. So rightly said by his dad "Ali Kuzey ki saansein thi!" 

And lastly, Kuzey helping and looking out for Ali's family when he himself is struggling tugged at my heart so bad. He is a gem of  a person and Kivanc totally nailed that scene!
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
@Sehar Like Rosyji says, once a Chan always a Chan. πŸ€—
You've no idea that I'm laughing my ass off. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bear Balu afraid of losing her Ken. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Zeynep's dad name is Hussain and Cemre's mom's name is Gultan. 
Welcome To Miss JPKB Waapas Jao Club with me, Rosyji and Ayesha! πŸ€£
The less said, the better about Miss JPKB cuz the whole of first DT has been cribbed with our irritation against her, and you won't believe that we have eternal Cemre lovers on this forum. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She's one character, whose perhaps the worst written, with no character growth at all and at no point of the show you would connect with her. πŸ₯±
And I agree Zeynep looks much more pretty than Cemre. πŸ˜³

Kaan's moustache looks like something died on his mouth. πŸ€£
Though I'll still say, I find him Handsome. πŸ˜³
Dauda Dauda Bhaaga Bhaaga Sa for the BG! πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Hir It's so good to see you posting here! πŸ€—
Well you're not the only one watching the morning episode I'm watching it too. πŸ˜›
The 3 bits you mentioned are real highlights of the episodes. And I'm so looking forward to more of Seref and Kuzey's interaction on the show. πŸ˜³
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 6 years ago
Okay, I know it's too early to say about any of the characters just the second episode but still I would say that I'm liking the way Zeynep is handling herself amidst the situation with the much needed maturity that I find highly lacking in Miss JPKB with that "I'm doing a ehsaan on everyone!" attitude of hers. Neither I'm to o impressed with the way she's shooing off Baris now, it was she herself who deliberately stuck up to that leech to get Kuzey jealous and now when he's after her she's avoiding him. I highly doubt if she has a thing called brain in that thick head of hers.
Gultan won't let go off any opportunity to show off that Baris proposed Miss JPKB and I cracked up when Zeynep gave a rats ass to it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No matter how irritating Gultan is, she's much more gorgeous than her daughter. I loved how pretty she was looking today in that orange skirt and white printed top.

One can truly say that Ali's death surely moved and changed Zeynep. The way she got teary eyed on seeing On Rent board on Ali's apartment and when she reminisces the scene at the hospital where she's crying in her father's arms and Kuzey is do devastated, so broken. πŸ˜­
My heart went out to Kuzey at that scene and all you wanted was to give him a hug. The way he kept screaming that Ali is sleeping and his brother left him was so heart wrenching. Guney, Sami, Zeynep all were broken. 
And like Sehar pointed out, Miss JPKB just sheds a few years and how can she be so unaffected with all of this? I agree that everyone has a different way of dealing with the guilt but Ali was so fond of her even more than Zeynep. So how could she be just so normal? πŸ˜•
Or is she too neck deep in her junglee pyaar to think about that?
Ali's death affected Zeynep so much but not her. Wow. πŸ₯±
I'll still say that if instead of crying over her junglee pyaar If she would have just called Ali again, things would've been different.

Sinaners have their asses on fire right now! πŸ€£πŸ€£
I was laughing like a maniac when Bear Balu and Psycho Bear Ebru were posing for the photographs smiling. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's so good to see Jaan after so long with a changed dubbing artist, but yet he looks handsome. <3
Go Team Burak! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anything to have this family of nutcases get what they deserve.

The whole world would change but not Handan Hanim. 
I mean can't she just see that her son is tired or fedup or upset about his marriage and is still singing praises for Banu, or explaining him how page 3 parties would do him good! Really?
What are you woman? You don't care about either of your sons. You're just selfish for your own needs that's it. 
Her reply was so disappointing when Sami talked about Kuzey, that man is your son woman, aren't you a bit worried about him knowing that when he says he's out for work, he surely isn't. 
Though I would still say I love how Guney consoled his mother and Sami has begun to trust in him.
Sami wasn't wrong in pointing out that Ferhat killer Ali cuz Ali was his weak nerve, his breaths, his heart. Killing him would give a direct stab to Kuzey. 

Though I cracked up when Handan mentioned about the good news to Guney. πŸ€£
Fikar Not Handan Hanim, you won't be disappointed with me and Rosyji. β˜ΊοΈ

Nothing gives me more happiness in knowing that Kaan's dubbing artist for Erdogan has been retained as Seref too, cuz the man does brilliant justification to the voice modulation and his expressions. πŸ‘
Seref knocking sense into Kuzey's brain was the highlight of the episode for me. I liked how Seref is bold, brave and brutally honest. The way he listed out all the pros and cons about what happens if he kills Ferhat should really be an eye opener for Kuzey cuz let's face it. Even if Kuzey kills Ferhat he won't have anything left let alone rejoicing cuz he'll get imprisonment again for years. 
And if Seref is assuring him that he'll bring Ferhat back to Turkey he should listen to him instead of showing that foolish bravado again which would get him nothing. 
Not to mention, Kaan looks handsome. β€οΈ

Another beautiful scene had to be when Kuzey was talking to Demet on phone. <3
I firstly love the way Kuzey calls her sister. His assurance that he'll be there for her every financial need, how it would have been the other way round if he had been in place of Ali was beautiful. 
Kivanc just nailed it in his expressions and kudos to his dubbing artist for carrying that out so perfectly. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, so as was expected, Kaan's character Seref has been voiced by the same dubbing artist as Erdogan. Yay!!
       This is the second time that Zindagi or, in particular, the Sky High Productions have hired the same dubbing artist for the same person after Bugra's Vural and Guney.

Coming back to KG2, Seref seems to be a nice and dutiful cop. It would be interesting to see how his character unfolds in future.

Ohhh! The new found brother-sister bonding between Kuzey and Demet left me in tears. 😭 Where do people like Kuzey and Ali exist who cherish their friendship more than their families and are ready to do just about anything to protect them and their loved ones even after the other one is gone? Their love and friendship is so selfless. 😭😭😭

Moving on to Cemre and Zeynep, if I have to choose between either of them, I'll choose Cemre, no matter what. I know she is not doodh ki dhuli and all that, but she is more selfless as compared to Zeynep. Zeynep has always been very insecure and jealous of Kuzey and Cemre's relationship, so much that she did not hesitate even for a second from seducing Kuzey in order to win him during Season 1. So I dislike her.😑 I do not connect with any of the girls, but still Cemre is so far the best in the show in my view.

One character that I really like is Mrs. Gulten's. She is so lively. She just wants to see her daughter happy and doesn't even hesitate from pushing her towards Baris. Actually, it's not just in order to see Cemre happy but also for her own benefit. Basically, on one hand, she wants Cemre to forget Kuzey and, on the other, she knows that Cemre's marriage with Baris would also mean Paison ki Barish. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ha Ha.. Guney ke upar se long-legged Banu ka bhoot utar gaya. #PoorBanu πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Another Poor girl is Simay. Trusting Ferhat and living with him under the constant fear of getting killed any moment, her life has become a living hell. Much deserved. That's why they say, "As you sow, so shall you reap". πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Dloves1D - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail

The episode began with Guney thinking about his footi kismat with the Psycho Princess.πŸ˜› Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ki ye shaadi mat karo, but tum toh sach mein Gadhe ho.

Banu- Ab door toh mat lock karo.

Guney- Main shower lene jaa raha hoon.

Banu- *leaves silently*

Rosy- *wonders* Will they shift the camera in bathroom? πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best scene for me in this episode was Kuzey-Seref's conversation. <3β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ Their overall scene was like a full package of action, drama, emotions & sincerity too. 😳 Firstly I'm glad that the channel kept the same dubbing artist for Kaan here.  Whoever the guy is, his voice aptly suits Kaan! ⭐️😳 I really loved how Seref tried to stop Kuzey from doing anything wrong despite of the latter being adamant on his decision.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seref trying to understand his state of mind and then assuring him that he'll soon get hold of Ferhat was amazing, and I'm so loving the Komiser! 😎 <3πŸ˜‰

I must say that the boys in this series share more chemistry with one another than with girls, and this is strictly my opinion. πŸ˜› So yes I love the chemistry between Kivanc & Kaan as well and I'm looking forward to more of them. 

Seref- Sun Tekinoglu, tu mere kaam mein taang mat adaa, warna tujhe goli maar dunga. Tu jaanta nahi ki mera doosra roop bahut kharaab hai.

Rosy- Haan, humne Fatmagul mein dekha hai.  *Erdogan Yasaran... Naam toh suna hi hoga* 🀣🀣

*Wishful thinking* Can we ever get Kuzey, Guney, Burak & Seref in one single frame? πŸ€ͺ I'm sure, that day my TV will explode with extreme hotness, adorableness, cuteness & courageousness!

Kuzey's conversation with Demet was so poignant that you actually feel what Ali meant for him. πŸ˜’ I think Sami summed it up all in just one sentence today "Ali Kuzey ki saansein thi." Whenever Kuzey talks to Demet, he feels like Ali is still around him. πŸ’” I love how he is financially taking care of every single person related to Ali, whether it's Demet or his family. Why Kuzey, why are you such a gem? :* <3

The flashback scene of morgue was very disturbing for me. It really hurt me when Kuzey blankly looked at Ali and then screamed that his friend is sleeping, he won't leave him while Guney, Sami & Zeynep tried to console him. Every time Ali's name is mentioned, I can imagine nothing but only that devastated face of Kuzey. πŸ₯Ί

Guney having dinner with his parents was a nice scene, but one thing which I loved was how he went to look after Handan despite of her irritating attitude. Sami seems to be very concerned for Kuzey and he is absolutely right. The way he held Guney's hand & warned him about Kuzey's intentions was really an intriguing scene, though Handan Hanim doesn't seem to take Ali's death seriously, else she would never react the way she did towards Sami.

But the woman is quite eager to get some good news from Guney. 😳 Oh please lady, your boy got married just a few months ago.😑

Rosy- Toh, mujhe kab khush-khabri suna rahe ho?

Guney- Tum bhi?

Rosy- Gadhe, main toh tumhare divorce ki baat kar rahi thi.😈

Guney shocks, Rosy rocks. 🀣🀣

So while driving back to home, Guney baby sees his padosi having dinner but refuses to greet them when Cemre waves at him. Why? *Because Guney loves Roses, not Junglee Phoolon Ki Bel* 

Every time Burak comes across Sinaners, there's this huge smile on my face!  The guy is such a cutie-cutie. But Mrs. Ebru & Banu giving those horrible smiling poses to the camera really scared me for a while. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Zeynep & Cemre's conversation about Tekinoglu brothers was something which even I had in my mind when I watched the show first time.πŸ˜• But it's too soon to say whether what affect Ali's death has been on Kuzey Guney's relation. *Yes keep the spoilers aside, lutfen*

However, the noteworthy part was when Zeynep concluded that rollers' is not the only issue between Kuzey & Guney. In fact, that's not even an important issue between them! So she too is very well aware about Cemre being the love interest of brothers.

P.S- Simay was once again watching FGSN. Now I'm waiting for the day when Seref & Guney sit together and watch that.  Then maybe there would be a day when Kuzey & Mrs. Gulten sit together and watch Ask-i-Memnu, eh? 🀣🀣

Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
I agree guys, Cemre put me off too with her attitude in these two episodes. We all remember how much Ali was fond of her and even sweetly nicknamed her 'Cems'. Even she was very fond of him, but her attitude after his death is something which goes above my head.
Yes I know different people have different ways to react in a particular situation, still, I can't understand her at this moment. πŸ€” And I don't even get why she's shrugging off Baris now when she was the one to encourage him in first season. Or did I miss something there? πŸ˜•

@Hir- No, even I watch the episodes at 11 but today my net gave me dhokha so I came up with late post.  And I loved your post. Those three bits were my favorite too, especially the last one. 😳 Kuzey is really a gem, there are various instances where you might end up wondering "Why is he even born among these cruel, mean & selfish people?" πŸ˜’ Whenever he comes on-screen,I feel like running upto him and giving him a tight hug. πŸ€—πŸ€—
I can't believe how much I'm loving Kivanc now! Wasn't fond of him in previous show but here he's nailing it. <3 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rosyji. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Even I was thinking if the camera would shift to bathroom and we would have a wet, drenched Guney standing under the shower in frustration. β˜ΊοΈ

Handan asking about Guney for a khushkhabri might be too soon but you can't blame with a man as hot as Guney for a husband. *fans myself!*
I would've announced it early. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And I agree more than any of the girls, I love the chemistry between the guys! <3 Kuzey Guney is all about Kuzey Guney for me, and neither of those witches.
I would love to see Burak and even Seref more onscreen than Miss JPKB. πŸ₯±
Like you mentioned yesterday, an episode full of KG, Burak and Seref with little or no of that junglee lead! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I totally loved that whistle maar dialogue of Seref. πŸ‘πŸ˜†
The swag with which he says, "Tekinoglu!" πŸ˜Ž

Rosyji talking about Divorce wali good news to Guney! πŸ€£
Gultan and Kuzey watching ask-i-memnu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Sehar- Oh My Gawd! *Janice style* You're seriously Forever Chandler. 🀣🀣 You have no idea how delighted I am to see you here! πŸ€—πŸ€— And your first ever review on KG is itself such an amazing opener, I can say we all are gonna have a riot here with your hilarious takes. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Kuzey taking evening jog with a GUN. πŸ˜† Guney wanting Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and he being Little Barbie's Ken. 🀣🀣 Kaan aka Seref coming in orange car was kind of amusing for me too. πŸ˜† His Fast & Furious sequence with Kuzey cracked me up bad! 🀣🀣

"Dauda dauda bhaaga bhaaga sa" bg score for the scene, how do you come up with these things yaar?! 🀣🀣
Kuzey's accomplice getting heart-attack while running 🀣🀣 Seriously I thought that the guy had some heavy meal at McDonalds or Burger King. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I have no idea who that gal was with whom Baris was plotting or if Burak is a good or bad person, so someone enlighten me on that, also someone tell me Zeynep's dad's and Cemre's Mum's names πŸ˜ƒ

The girl with whom Baris was talking is Venus, his ex-fiancee. In a way she can be said a good person. Burak too can be said as good since he has been treated unfairly by Sinaners, and now with Venus's help he's back to fight for his rights. πŸ˜Š

A little more detailing for you- Both Burak & Banu didn't know that they're siblings when they fell in love with each other. After Banu learnt the truth, she tried to burn Burak alive and since then she became mentally disturbed. Burak didn't know this either but since the day he learnt about it, he decided to stay back for his share in Sinaner property.πŸ˜›

Hope you got it now. πŸ˜ƒ Feel free to ask anything if you have more doubts. πŸ€—
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago