Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Alo Alo!
Iss baar main bhi hoon iss thread par.
Pichhli baar show toh poora dekha par zyada post nahi kiya.
Iss baar karungi.

Maine poori excitement mein first epi dekha.
Expectation se thoda thanda tha. Par phir bhi kuchh elements ne excitement barkaraar rakhi jaise ki Kaan Tassaner ki entry.

He is looking more like Dabangg ka Salman Khan with that moustache. πŸ˜† Height bhi similar hai. πŸ˜†
Now, I am eagerly waiting to hear his dubbing artist's voice because the one who dubbed for Erdogan absolutely nailed it.

The epi was more about remembering Ali so, naturally the focus was high on emotions.
Overall, a good start.
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Deepika, welcome to KG deewanis πŸ˜ƒ,the more the merrier (for drooling πŸ˜‰) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Oye! I'm so happy to see so many ppl joining in. πŸ₯³
Which means more insights, point of views and of course drooling. 

@Sehar So happy to see you my Chan! πŸ€—
I'm so so thankful to Kaan that his entry made you come up to this thread. <3
Welcome and looking forward to hilarious reviews from ya. Though I already cracked up at your reference to Banu as Bear Balu. πŸ€£πŸ€£
I call her the psycho Barbie Girl. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Hir Welcome! πŸ€—
So happy that you're joining us. :*

@Deepika Looking forward to your reviews here. πŸ˜³
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ngayou @aashi @Shanu Thanks for the welcome guys! Im happy to be here too!πŸ˜ƒ
Those Who Love Us, Never Really Leave Us..
This is one of my favorite quotes from the Harry Potter Series and when the much awaited Season 2, of Kuzey Guney started nothing made sense more than this.
New Season, New Characters, New Challenges And Twists yet you still feel the void left by Ali : Kuzey's Bhai, Kuzey's Atrangi Yaar. β€οΈ
It's been 3 months since his death and others have tried to move on, but have they really? It's like Zeynep said to her father when he mentioned that none of them are what they used to be.
"Hum Bade Ho Gaye Hain." 
Basically, life happened and took away their dearest friend who perhaps meant a lot more to them. 
Demet tries to distract herself with work, but you can see the hollowness in her eyes. Kuzey is as calm as the sea but no one is aware of the storm that's brewing inside him and those empty blue eyes which are perhaps blazing to avenge his best friend's death.
Guney is not happy in his marriage and why am I not surprised?
The relationships who are solely built on greed and lies give nothing back except pain and humiliation.
Perhaps now he's understanding the fault he committed in marrying that psychotic woman who is just as obsessed with him as a toy. When she's fedup with him, Bear Balu won't take a minute to discard him like she did for Burak. 
I'm glad you're thinking about divorce Guney Bitwa. Then don't worry, we're here to take care of your needs. β˜ΊοΈ

Though I loved how Burak kept the Sinaners on their asses. I cracked up at Ebru and Burak's conversation in the car where he got off just after saying, "Gussa Sehat Ke Liye Theek Nahi Hai..!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You go guy! πŸ‘ Of course Venus has to be with him throughout and that running of Baris when the press came up to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm glad that Burak has stood up for his shares and won't just leave with Sinaners offering to stuff his mouth with money. 
Atilla committed a mistake, but Burak has full authority over his father's business. 

Can I just say, that I love the sarcastic Guney who deliberately stuck around when the press was grilling Ebru and was passing snide comments to his mother in law?! πŸ€£
For me, what works in an actor's favor is not only his/her expressions but also the body language. That's why I'm very choosy about the actors and actresses I love. 
Bugra in that scene where he walks away from Ebru and Banu, that defeated tired walk, that body language was so stellar. πŸ‘
You can say that he's fedup of this relationship and the family. 
And his casual cum formal look when he walked out of the court. 
The sunglasses, The blazer! Missed this eye candy so much! β€οΈ
Why so Hawtt Guney?! *Drools!*
Coming to talk about body language, Kivanc was so so so good I'm carrying that broken, upset yet the Kuzey who's pulling himself for Ali's avenge Kuzey. πŸ‘
Those empty blue eyes which lack that lustre, that innocence which sparkled even when he was faced with so many troubles in life. πŸ˜’

I'm not surprised if Ferhat has plotted all those murders done by him against Kuzey. That man has no level, who forcefully put up Simay's fingerprints on the revolver with which he killed Ali. 
I hope now Simay understands the black hole she's living in. 
No wonder, if the police is after Kuzey thinking him as the prime suspect of all the murders.
Though I liked how Sami himself took the help of police to find out his son. 

And the chase between Seref and Kuzey! Damn, I enjoyed every minute of it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kaan's entry has made me just so so happy. I was missing him already since Fatmagul and it will be a treat to watch the actor who portrayed the dawg Erdogan will potray the bold and brave officer Seref like Rosyji says! 
The moment the chase started, I expected Dabangg music to start playing in the BG with Kaan saying, "Swaagat Nahi Karoge, Humara?!" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He looks handsome in the moustache and by the Precap, his dubbing artist is the same! Wohoo! 

Just to add, the Cinematography of this show has just got better. <3
Bring on the KG Season 2! 
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So we pick up after three months of Ali's death, but you can clearly see how life has changed for most of them after that incident & probably they're still recovering from the fact that Ali is no more. πŸ₯Ί

For Kuzey it's obvious to behave so, though my heart went out to him when he recalled that moment when Demet handed him over Ali's watch. πŸ’” Kivanc needs to be applauded here, for he was wonderfully expressing both anger & disappointment.
I remember how we said at the end of Season One that Kuzey will be that 'ghayal sher' who'll not think even once before doing anything against Ferhat... And well, his eyes said it all today!

Also, I didn't like how Ali's brother blamed Kuzey for his death. We have seen how close Kuzey & Ali were, and probably no one else must be as devastated as Kuzey for his buddy's death. πŸ₯Ί Gosh I'll miss those lovely scenes!

Guney now seems to realize that his so-called fairytale wedding wasn't even 1% of fairytale wedding. 🀣 I mean it has hardly been 3-4 months of marriage & here he talks about divorce. 🀣
But I wish if he stays firm on his decision...All that glam, fame & money of Sinaners are nothing but mere bait for Guney. Once a baker-boy, brilliant student, now gets stuck in Sinaners mess!

Noteworthy part was when Guney mentioned about divorce and Banu was like "Hum use poori company bhi de tab bhi wo mujhe chhod dega!". It clearly means that Banu doesn't truly love Guney, at least in my opinion. 😳 Cuz if she did, she would never say this. It's literally like she & Ebru are bribing him to stay back! 

Though I loved this part-
Banu- Please yahan se chalo.
Guney- Ruko, zara ye drama toh dekhne do! Mrs. Ebru ka jawab nahi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plus I loved how he explained the whole shares issue to Ebru & Banu. 😳 This chhora has got a swag! 

And Burak is carrying his own swag. 😎 I loved how he was dissing off Ebru & Guney. πŸ˜› I'm all up for him if he manages to show down Sinaners.

Ebru- (angrily) Please hamari life se chale jao Burak!
Burak- (sweetly) Arre nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta. Ab toh hum family hain. 🀣🀣

Another part which I absolutely loved was Kuzey-Seref's chasing game. 😎 Oh man that was wonderfully directed, plus Kaan! How happy I am to see him here.  Can't wait to see him in one frame with Tekinoglu boys. 

But Kuzey's reaction on seeing Seref behind in the car cracked me up hard! 🀣 "Ye kamina kabhi peecha nahi chhodega. Lagta hai poori zindagi bas bhaagne mein nikal jayegi." 🀣🀣
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Deepika- I'm so looking forward to read your views on KG. 😳 So yeah you have to be active here. πŸ˜ƒ
And OMG, I also noticed the strange similarity between Dabangg Salman Khan & our Komiser Seref, though neither I like Salman nor that movie. πŸ˜†

I heard Seref saying something to Kuzey in the precap & it's obvious that he has got the same dubbing artist.

@Shano- Loved your review. :* Baris running away from the Press was damn amusing πŸ˜† I'm all Team Burak if he's here to stay & fight for his right, cuz he needs to teach a lesson to that family of nutcases. 😈

Yes, both Kivanc & Bugra have amazing body language. <3 That tiresome Guney towards the end of episode was a treat for me.☺️ *fans myself due too extreme hotness*
Kivanc has earned an admirer in me, and I realize how much I missed this toofani Kuzey. <3

I fear that I'll let out spoilers if I write too much, but I'll simply say that no matter how wrong Simay was initially, she just doesn't deserve what she has been put through because of that psycho Ferhat. πŸ˜”
I think after Kuzey, I feel bad for her too because she has no one to look after her or even care about her. πŸ˜’ Though again, this is all because of her own deeds. :|
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
@Aashicim That dialogue by Burak on Family cracked me up so bad! That whole sequence was so so funny with that unmatched swag of Burak! πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž
Your exact dialouges crack me up, that Kahin Bhi Aa Jaata Hai from Kuzey to Seref was hilarious! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Regarding Simay, you know I love Hazar but her character has me in two state of minds. Whatever she has done until now and whatever consequences she's facing are her own doings. For no one asked her to stick around with that leech Ferhat but again, whatever she'll be put through cuz of this is upsetting and you feel like that she didn't deserve it. 

Thank God, we had so less of Miss JPKB today. πŸ₯±
On second thoughts did Bade dozed of to sleep in the tanning parlor during the session cuz her legs look horribly tanned. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Regarding Simay, you know I love Hazar but her character has me in two state of minds. Whatever she has done until now and whatever consequences she's facing are her own doings. For no one asked her to stick around with that leech Ferhat but again, whatever she'll be put through cuz of this is upsetting and you feel like that she didn't deserve it. 

Thank God, we had so less of Miss JPKB today. πŸ₯±
On second thoughts did Bade dozed of to sleep in the tanning parlor during the session cuz her legs look horribly tanned. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold- That's exactly what I feel for Simay. This girl is facing the consequences of her own doings, still somewhere I feel for her. Isn't this similar to what we feel for Guney as well? Although both Simay & Guney's situations are completely different, still, it just struck to my mind. πŸ€”

Miss JPKB becomes all hyper on Guney-Banu's mention yaar. πŸ˜†
Zeynep looks better without make-up I must say. 😳 And well, Merve is pretty. :*

Our Psycho Princess must have counted 'Mississippily' in the tanning parlour.🀣 *Ross Revised* πŸ˜†

Imagine this-

Guney- What happened to your legs?
Banu- I went to the parlour that your Miss JPKB suggested to me.
Guney- Was that place... The SUN?? 🀣🀣
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Has the epi already aired 😲...how come?? I thought the show is supposed to be aired at 10 pm as usual ! Sorry, I dont have access to Zindagi channel at all for the past couple of months , so no idea what changes have been made recently πŸ˜›πŸ˜†