RM ~ Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi ~ (Chap 11 - page 62)

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends, my di writing a story on Rishbala and sharing it on facebook, so I thought why not I share it here, so here I'm posting the story with her permission. I hope you'll read it.

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

INDEX

Teaser - scroll down

Chapter 1 - Scroll down (After Teaser post)

Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Teaser

"No sahab.. You can't go away from here. For you today this girl lost her husband, for you he couldn't see his unborn baby. We will not let you go like this. You are responsible, you ruined her life." The villagers surrounded him.

"See.. It wasn't my mistake." As he said someone punched on his face. "You don't have any shame in your eyes. And what are you saying..! You aren't responsible.. When you knew the act could be dangerous, why did you let him do?? You killed my son. You are responsible." The elder person said when the villagers ran to beat him.

"Wait...!" A lady roared. "No one dare to touch him." She walked in the center pushing the crowd. "Now there's no use to argue with him on this matter. We lost him, but now we have to think about the girl and about her child. She lost her husband in such age, how will she live rest of her life, how will give her child a good upbringing alone..?"

"Then..? Is there any solution left?"

"Yes.. He has to accept her. He has to marry her." The lady said pointing her finger at RK. "You're guilty and you have to repent."

"But..." RK was going to say something when few men points gun at him. "If you won't agree in proper way, our men know how to make you agree."

"I won't marry her." He shouted when the people of that village grabbed him and forcefully took him from there.

-------------------

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Chapter 1

The Kundra mansion was decorated beautifully as the puja will going to take place there. Radha was busy along with the servants and guests were start appearing at their place. "Radha jee..!" She heard a husky voice from behind. She turned and smiled at her husband Mohan, "You are ready..?" She asked coming to him.

"Yes.. I am ready, but where's your sons..?" Mohan asked looking around.

"They both must be busy in their laptops - one must be busy in your dream project and other must be..." But Mohan cut her and finished her sentence with a laugh, ".. And chotey sahab must be busy in games.."

"You're spoiling him Mohan jee.. We are planning to get him engage with Dipali but I am not getting any good sign of being responsible in him and you aren't least bothered about that. Since long, I am asking you to ask him to join the office but no..!" Radha complained.

"Radha ji relax..! Sikky was like this before but now how much he is matured, you will see one day your spoiled son will be a responsible person. One day, he will take everyone's responsibility on him." Mohan defend his son.

"God knows when the day will come." Saying this, she was going to leave when on her way, she met a servant and ordered, "Call both of your bhaiya..! They have to perform the puja."

------

The servant knocked on the door, "Come in..!"

"Bhaiya.. Radha ma'am is calling you to perform the puja." As the servant said, he stopped playing and looked at him. "Don't get late, ma'am is angry."

"Oh shit..!" He murmured and throw the jokey on the bed and ran towards washroom but stopped asking, "Did you inform bhai yet?"

"No..!"

"Good.. Then go and ask him not to go down until I call him. Get that..? Now go..!" Saying this he ran inside washroom.

He changed into traditional attire and walked out from his room hurried when he collide with Sikky. "Again you late Rishu..!"

"Sorry bhai..! Please manage your mother India last time." He pleaded innocently. Sikky melted and took him.

Both walked down and took blessings from their parents when Radha glared at RK so he hide behind Sikky. "Maa, let it be.. Guests are waiting. Shall we perform the puja?"

Radha nodded with a sigh and left from there when RK hugged Sikky saying, "Thank you bhai."

The priest was preparing for puja when Dipali arrived with her family, she took blessings from Mr and Mrs Kundra and then greeted RK with a hug. After that the Kundra sons perform the puja.

-------

At night, the family having dinner when Mohan said, "Sikky tomorrow you have to go Khanpur factory. There workers have some problem with the machines, you just go and check the matter."

"No, Sikky.. Tomorrow you can't go. I have some work with you." Radha said sternly.

"But maa... If I won't go then dad have to go and you know it's not good for his health to travel long distance." Sikky said.

"I know.. Even your dad isn't going.."

"Then..?" Father, son looked at her confuse but one person without any tension enjoying his dinner. "Rishu will go...!"

As Radha said, RK coughed. "Mom me?"

"Yes you.. You're sitting idle in home, go out and do some work." She sternly said when RK looked at his father and brother but they looked in as they knew this time they can't convince Radha. "But mom, I don't know anything about business.."

"When your dad started, he had no knowledge, same happened with Sikky but see..! Now they know everything. You'll also get to know everything. So, it's confirm tomorrow Rishu will go to that factory and solve this matter. Okay..?" Radha declared when the men agreed.

---------

Next morning, RK got ready to go when Sikky walked in his room. Seeing his brother, RK almost jumped on him pleading, "Bhai do something. I don't want to go. Please do something..!"

"Rishu.. Relax..! You don't need to worry. You go there and look after the problem and inform me, then I will instruct you what to do. Nothing wrong will happen." Sikky assured.

RK walked down and saw Dipali. "Radha aunty told me you are going Khanpur for two days, so I thought to visit you."

RK smiled, "Dips, if you don't mind can you accompany me to Khanpur?"

Dipali looked at Radha who nodded, she smiled replying, "Okay." and they left.

Reaching Khanpur, Dipali helped him to settle at their farmhouse and after spending some quality time together, she left for Mumbai and RK also left for factory.

"Hi, I am Rishab Kundra." He introduced himself.

"Rishab sir..! Please come.. Silky sir called us and inform us about you. I am Krishna." One of the worker introduced himself.

"Krishna.. Can you tell me the problem..!" And RK gets busy with him. The entire day passed while looking after everything. Finally RK reached to his farmhouse exhausted, he lay down on the bed but the suddenly the power goes off... "Oh shit..."

He was getting bored inside, so he thought to go for a walk, he left the house and go to visit the place. He saw people were enjoying their small life, they were living like a family. RK was on his way when he met Krishna who insisted him to visit his house.

"Sir, she is my wife Madhu.." But in candle light they couldn't get a proper view of each other. Krishna introduced RK with his family members. "Krishna, you belongs from a good family, you are well educated then why are you working as labour? You should go Mumbai end apply for jobs in different companies." RK suggested.

"Sahab, we told him many times but he never agreed." Krishna's mother said.

"Why?" RK wondered.

"Sir, parivaar ke sath rehne ka kuch aur bhi maza hai agar mein Mumbai chala gaya toh mein yeh sab miss kar dunga. I want to live each second of my life."

"You're mad.." RK chuckled. Today for the first time he experienced many things and something changed inside him.

------

Next morning, RK visit the factory with some mechanics, he explained them the technical problems and asked the workers to take leave for a day but Krishna insisted to stay back with RK. RK and Krishna both shared their life to each other, finally getting bored they both decided to help the mechanics. It was evening, still the mechanics couldn't resolve the problem. RK was working on some circuit board when suddenly again the light goes off.

Krishna arrived to RK with a candle, "Sir, are you alright?"

"Yes.. I am fine. You go and switch off the main board, till then I will inform them to you stop their work." Saying this, RK left leaving his unfinished work.

Soon the mechanics left the factory fixing all the machines properly. RK and Krishna still present there. RK was wrapping all his stuffs when Krishna saw the light were on outside. "Sir, I guess power came.. Let me switch on the lights. You're having difficulty to find everything."

"Thanks and be careful." RK said.

Krishna switch on the main board when few sparks happened in the circuit board where RK was working before. The wires touch each other making flames when a piece of flame fall on floor but as it is oil factory, fire caught immediately. Smelling it, RK walked out from his cabin and saw the entire factory caught fire. "Krishna.. Krishna..!" He shouted.

Other side, seeing the fire the villagers reached at the spot and tried their best to take control. "RK sir...!! Are you alright?" Krishna came to him worried.

"How.. Did this..!!" RK wondered.

"Sir.. We will think about this later, first we should leave." They both ran out and saw the exist door was blocked. They went to the other way where they saw blocked way when RK decided to clear the path. He tried to break the huge window, meanwhile Krishna pleaded to check another way but RK didn't listen to him and he tried to break the window. After many attempts, he finally able to broke the door.

"Krishna.. Come, you go out first." RK said.

"No sir.. You first go.."

"Krishna it's not a time to argue.." RK shouted when he noticed a structure of iron about to fall.. "Krishna come quick." RK ordered but Krishna was adamant so RK came out first and forward his hand to Krishna. "Now come out.."

Krishna was about to proceed when the structure fall down.. "Krishna...!!!!!"

-------------

"No..!" Madhu screamed seeing her husband laying lifeless. The villagers consoling her when one of Krishna's family member accused, "He.. He's the murderer." He points at RK who was sitting there traumatized.

He ran to RK and grabbed his collar, "You.. You killed my brother. You're responsible for his death. Why did you ask him to stay back when you asked others to take leave? It was your plan.. What did my brother done with you that you took his life?"

"I.. I didn't.." But before RK could say he again beat him.

"Don't lie to us, we can be uneducated but we are not fools."

"See.. I can explain, give me a chance. I won't leave the place." RK tried to convince.

"No sahab.. If you even want, we won't let you go away from here. For you today this girl lost her husband, for you he couldn't see his unborn baby. We will not let you go like this. You are responsible, you ruined her life." The villagers surrounded him.

"Until we return after my brother's funeral, took him with you." The guy ordered and they left, meanwhile the villagers dragged RK from there and in this time his phone fall down from his pocket.

The villagers tied RK with the rope when Krishna's brothers reached at the place after Krishna's funeral. Seeing them coming, RK said, "See.. It wasn't my mistake." As he said someone punched on his face. "You don't have any shame in your eyes. And what are you saying..! You aren't responsible.. You knew about the technical problems and you even knew it could be dangerous to stay there then why did you let him stay with you? When you knew the act could be dangerous, why did you let him do?? You killed my son. You are responsible." Krishna's father said with rage when the villagers ran to beat him.

"Wait...!" The head of the village roared. "No one dare to touch him." She walked in the center pushing the crowd. "Now there's no use to argue with him on this matter. We lost him, but now we have to think about the girl and about her child. She lost her husband in such age, how will she live rest of her life, how will give her child a good upbringing alone..?"

"Then..? Is there any solution left?" The brothers asked.

"Yes.. He has to accept her. He has to marry her." The lady said pointing her finger at RK. "You're guilty and you have to repent."

"But..." RK was going to say something when few men points gun at him. "If you won't agree in proper way, our men know how to make you agree."

"I won't marry her." He shouted when the people of that village grabbed him and forcefully took him from there. "How can you take my life's decision? You don't even know I'm married or not..!" RK screamed.

The lady turned at him saying, "We know everything about you. We know the girl came with you is your would be finance and that's mean you aren't married so I don't think you have any problem to marry Madhu."

"You can't do this.. I want to talk with my family. Let me call them." RK said while trying to free himself.

"You'll get your phone but after the wedding. Start the wedding preparations." The lady ordered and left when the villagers took RK with them.

----------

Padmini was making Madhu ready for wedding who was sitting like statue. "Madhu, we know things are happening in rush but it's for your child's better future. Today you won't understand, but if your child born without father's name then the cruel world won't let him live peacefully. Please don't misunderstand us."

But Madhu didn't react on her mother's word and soon they took RK and Madhu at wedding spot. Though RK wasn't ready and trying hard to stop the wedding but the villagers points gun at him and on the gun point RK filled Madhu's hair partition with Vermilion and tied the sacred thread around her neck.

-------------------

Will wait for the comments. Please comment and hit like button.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new story! superb update! RK forced 2 marry Madhu! her husband died n he is blamed! update soon
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful story

The usual carefree Rk suddenly got framed to accept an already married pregnant Madhu without any fault of his...
And Madhu, had to lose her loving husband suddenly and accept another man as her husband in the span of few hours without her any will

What a strange compulsion !!

Thanks for pm
Waiting to know what happens in their story next, will they accept each other?
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start
Rishbala got married how will they react now
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept 
Waiting for the next update 
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting new concept...
Thank u for pm & update
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice start..
the free bird rk got chained..
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story,
Awesome update,
Rk is carefree,he is engaged,
krishna is Madhu's husband and she is pregnant,
all the villagers framed Rk as murderer he has no fault but every one blamed him and didn't even given a chance to explain,
poor Madhu lost her husband all are feeling sad for her and worried about her future but how can they just order him like that to marry her,
they forced him to marry her,they got married,
continue soon
Edited by harini_ - 6 years ago